FXChoice Review

FXChoice

Updated: Nov 23, 2020 · MyFXChoice.com  · Is this your company?

MyFXChoice is a forex broker. My FX Choice offers the MT4, MT5 and MT Mobile trading currency platforms. MyFXChoice.com offers over 35 currency pairs, cfds, commodities, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

FXChoice

Other websites of this company include FXChoice.com

Established: 2010
Address: Corner Hutson & Eyre Street, Blake Building, Suite 302,Belize City, Belize
Contact: info@myfxchoice.com, 52 558 526 80 32
Regulators: IFSC #IFSC/60/191/TS/19
Cryptocurrencies: (2) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AstroPay, Bitcoin, ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Neteller, PaySafe Card, PerfectMoney, Poli, Qiwi, Rapid Pay, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Skrill

Join live discussion of MyFXChoice.com on our forum

MyFXChoice.com profile provided by George, Jul 13, 2018

FXChoice is a global broker specialising in CFDs and Forex for private and institutional clients, not to mention fund managers. The company offers the tried-and-tested platforms of MT4 and MT5, with trading on the go also available via mobile apps. FXChoice prides itself on its customer service, aiming to be the industry's best.

Feb 3, 2017,

A mess with the NFP...

A mess with the NFP, we were 4 person meeting to do the NFP and 2 have fxchoice, one cant login in the mt4 and my pc show a static candle for the first minute of the NFP(crazy!). im not give rating because the real trader read reviews and not look only for the stars. At less i dont lost money but.....

i dont have nothing to hide, available to be contacted by fxchoice

Reply by Anthony K. submitted Feb 13, 2017:
Hello,

Before we go any further, we would like to assure you that we have nothing to hide either.
We are going to need more information as to why you call this situation "a mess with the NFP,” but we can already guarantee that the two events - the inability of your friend to log in to his trading account and the release of the NFP data - are not related.
Can we ask you to provide us your account number and name, you can email this information to backoffice@myfxchoice.com, and we will investigate further.
Nico Oosthuizen,
Pietersburg, South Africa,
Apr 10, 2013,

Only opened an account this week so I cannot give any rating yet.
Had a problem with logging in to my live account but this was quickly solved by Esi.

Ohio, USA,
Oct 9, 2020,

No Longer Accept U.S. Traders

FXCHOICENo Longer Accept U.S. Traders, sad to see them leave the U.S. market

andrew,
brampton, Canada,
Jan 9, 2014,

i am very dissapointed in the service of myfxchoice.com they have shut me out opening a live accounts because what i provide my documents something is always wrong or its not meeting there standerds im telling you im losing it man.

Reply by Anthony K. submitted Jan 10, 2014:
Dear Andrew, your profile was verified now after the sended documents were in accordance with the requirements of regulation authorities. In order to get verified documtens have to fullfill following requirements: Proof of Identity To verify your identity, we need to see a clear colour copy of the front and back of your government-issued document. This could either be done by scanning the document or by taking a high-resolution digital photograph.The proof of identity document must show your full name, your photo, document number, date of birth, and your complete home address as registered in your FX Choice user profile. -Copy of a valid unexpired passport (including the page showing your signature) -Copy of a valid unexpired national identity card (front and back) -Copy of a valid unexpired driving license (front and back) -Permanent resident or alien registration card (front and back) Proof of address To verify your home address you must provide one proof of your address. You can submit one of the following, which must bear your name and address and dated in last six month. -Utility bill (Gas, Electricity, Telephone, Water). Mobile phone, Internet and Wireless bills are not acceptable. -Credit card or bank statement (no online/bank branch print-offs) -Home office permit to stay -Home insurance policy -Pay slips (where employer?s and employee?s addresses are stated) -Current local authority tax bill -Copy of a valid unexpired rental agreement (payment confirmation should be provided) When sending in your government issued identification document, please ensure it meets the following criteria: Use *.jpg, *.jpeg, *.bmp, or *.gif Must submit in color Maximum size of each uploaded document should not exceed 15 Mb Each side of the document should be uploaded separately Ensure that all four edges are clearly visible Document must be high quality; make sure it is readable Must provide two separate documents, one to verify your identiy and one to verify your address Name and address on document must match information on your FX Choice user profile Include an image of both the front and back of your ID card or Driver?s License Utility bill, bank or credit card statement dated in last six month Please note that online or electronic documents are not accepted If one of this criteria is not fullfilled it is not allowed to us to verifiy your profile. Please understand that this happens in order to fullfill IFSC rules. Anyway we want to appologize for any inconvenience cause to you in this matter.
Christoph Rütli,
St Gallen, Switzerland,
Nov 17, 2012,

I have trried this fxbroker svreal times. In the first view of the site I mean when you look on the homepage you are seeing that that brokerage does a serious job and works kind of hard the support was also upp on night when everyne is sleep the broker helps also the withdraw was OK it was that i wanted my money it was a few days where i have waited but it came a few days later- the speed of the orders in the market were OK and I think I will recomend this broker to my forex friends CHEERS from EIdgenössisch Switzerland Christoph Rütli

Mogadishu, Somalia,
Apr 21, 2020,

You will never make money this cheating broker

Guys, I have bought oil at 0.3 last night and the broker took all my profits after market returned to normal and opened big gap, my trade was in in profit but the broker did not add my profit to my account, instead they deducted huge money from my account.

This is cheating broker, I use also fxtm that gave me my profits, but these people they are so mean and so unreliable, avoid as much as you can, I repeat, avoid this broker.
Reply by George submitted Apr 23, 2020:
Dear Sirkamal,

Thank you for your review.

You have already been in contact with us regarding this problem, and we have already explained our position. We encourage other clients to read our responses to Jermaine (below) and Tradextana (above) to fully understand what happened with the expiry of WTI Crude.

Best wishes,

Jeff,
, USA,
Apr 19, 2013,

I have only chatted with FX Choice, and my experience was fine. The response time was very short, and the representative was polite, knowledgeable, and very quick to respond. If this is the type of customer service I am to expect in my dealings with FX Choice, then I will consider them a player in the world of 4x.

Harikrishna,
, Australia,
Jan 28, 2015,

Just started with them. Had little issue but Ajit helped me out quickly on live chat. I have heard about them and i experienced today. Would love to stay and have always excellent support....

Jimena,
, Peru,
Mar 19, 2013,

Thank you, is my first time, I just open a Demo account and receive good assistands

maximilian zussner,
Ashmore, Australia,
May 22, 2014,

well what can I say MFXChoice have been brilliant with support, can really recommend them, bonus for deposits very good and credited promptly. Been with other Brokers before and consider FXChoice the best

Is FXChoice regulated?

FxChoice is regulated by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize (IFSC), Its license number is IFSC/60/191/TS/19

Is FXChoice legit?

The best way to see if FxChoice is a good and legitimate broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8159/myfxchoice-forex-brokers

Additionally, we recommend that you check recent MyFxChoice community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/myfxchoice/

Is FXChoice an ECN?

FxChoice offers ECN on its Pro Account. Pro Accounts can be opened with a minimum initial deposit of $100.

How do I withdraw money from FXChoice?

To withdraw money from FxChoice:

• login to the client BackOffice
  • once there, you will be able to see the available withdrawal options
Please note that FxChoice withdrawal options will vary depending on what country you live in.

Is FXChoice a market maker?

FxChoice acts as a market maker for Classic Accounts, and also offers ECN accounts called Pro Accounts.

How long does it take to withdraw from FXChoice?

MyFxChoice processes nearly all withdrawal requests within 24 hours Monday through Friday.

When the withdrawal is processed, the time before the money is received will vary depending on the method of payment you chose.

• eWallet withdrawals should be nearly instant
  • Bank wires can take as much as 10 days to arrive