FairTradingTech.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 11, 2016

Join live discussion of FairTradingTech.com on our forum

Henry Tong,
australia, Australia,
May 10, 2016,

I have an account with dukascopy europe and I have used fairtradingtech's mt4 bridge. It is a very bad technology provider. They did not properly sync my trade made on mt4 onto jforex and resulted a loss. I contacted fairtradingtech, they just can't do anything about it and then I contacted dukascopy, they refunded me the loss and told me that "the outcome is an issue of absence of synchronization monitoring" and "They have successfully found the cause of this particular issue and is taking necessary measures to prevent this particular occurance of happening in the future. " However, it happens again.... and I hit the stop loss I set in their website system. I will never use fairtradingtech's mt4 bridge again.
Miko,
Balikpapan, Indonesia,
Feb 25, 2012,

The FTT website claims their servers located in Zurich, Switzerland in the same datacenter with Dukascopy. I wrote a letter to their Customer Service confirming this, replied by Ms Sara she said yes the server located in Zurich.

Guess what, I looked up their liver server IP and came up with this:

IP: 195.189.242.26
Hostname: live.fairtradingtech.com
ISP: Acotilo Corporation SA
Organization: Acotilo Corporation SA

Location: PANAMA

They lied straight to my face. I wrote back to Ms Sara asking for this and she never replied.
Markus,
Danmark (really FTT HQ, Sweden),
Sep 20, 2011,

Fair Trading Technology is a technology provider company for MT4 bridge solution that connects MetaTrader 4 and Dukascopy's Jforex trading platform. Their service is awesome, fast executions and no delays. :)

Markus

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Rating set to ZERO stars.

This review came from the same location as the review claiming to be from "Anders , Sweden" on 2011-08-10 for Dukascopy. That review told how good FTT's technology was. The FPA has emails and a forums post from FTT employees from the same location.

We are disappointed that this company would resort to such unethical tactics.