TradersUnion.com (IAFT) Review Visit site

Other websites of this company include Trades-Union.com and Traders-Union.ru

TradersUnion.com (IAFT)

Join live discussion of TradersUnion.com (IAFT) on our forum

TradersUnion.com (IAFT) profile provided by Alena, Nov 16, 2012

IAFT is the first official International Association of Forex Traders!

Our main goal is to create the most beneficial and comfortable conditions for work on the foreign exchange market.

At the moment, we are cooperating with 97 brokerage companies. Over 80 000 traders are listed in our Association. Moreover, the number of our partners and customers is constantly increasing. IAFT is a rebate project, but besides rebates we offer a variety of additional services. One of these services is a double level partner program for our clients. Advantages of our program are obvious:

·         Referral system of crediting

·         Information about partners is stored for over 5 months

·         10% from the income of each introduced client

·         5 % from the income of your introduced clients' referrals

·         Convenient Personal Office

·         Detailed statistics

·         Regular profit regardless of time and place of trading

·         Your profit calculation is based on the volume of transactions instead of their number

·         Wide selection of banners

Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of,
Jan 14, 2016,

Very bad support, actually there isn't any support, as they never answer to my mail, the live support also never work. Also I can't withdraw, it says I don't have money on account to withdraw, but I have. Anyway there is a problem that needs to be fixed but support isn't answering so I can't withdraw. I really don't understand who wrote this good reviews about them, but it is a very bad rebate company, I highly do not recommend it to anyone.
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Jan 29, 2015,

I contacted IAFT support, and they solve my problem, and I received my rebate. Good reabate site.

2014-10-27 1 Star They not calculate my rebates for 2 month, I contact them many times,and send emaisl, but they not answer. Maybe, they intent to scam.
hcm, Viet Nam,
Jun 12, 2013,

Good support, fast payment.
Barcelona, Spain (really Ukraine),
Jun 11, 2013,

I am happy to cooperate with IAFT because of various beneficial opportunities: rebate of 60% from spread, free traders contests, legal assistance, everyday analytics etc.

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed.

This is the 8th review that came from the same location that TradersUnion/IAFT's forums representative regularly uses to post updates in the forums.

, Andorra (really Ukraine),
Jun 11, 2013,

TradersUnion is really the association of happy and reach people, since IAFT enables them to return the spent funds they overpay for spreads. Thus, receiving rebates in IAFT is a quite profitable and beneficial cooperation with IAFT.

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed.

"Larry" also posted 5 star reviews as...

Danny36265j, United Kingdom
Danny3626, United Kingdom
Moris_Loo, Angola
Lisa Chow, United Kingdom
Barton451562, USA

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.

Lyon, France (really Ukraine),
Jun 11, 2013,

every month I have additional 50$ thanks to iaft. i think it's good money. and what is the most amazing - i do nothing special for this....just trade:)

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same location that TradersUnion/IAFT's forums representative regularly uses to post updates in the forums.

Prague, Czech Republic (really Ukraine),
Jun 10, 2013,

IAFT is my partner for 2 years. I trade with this union and work as a partner, I attract new clients. I have nice profit thanks to them.

Berlin, Germany (Really Ukraine),
Jun 10, 2013,

I like IAFT because it is a great organization that supplies traders the high quality of services, especially the rebate of the part of spread and free legal help.

New York, USA (Really Ukraine),
Jun 6, 2013,

I would recommed to all traders, especially newbies to trade throught the IAFT because it is rather profitable. The organisation is realiable and payments for rebate are regular.

Ireland, United Kingdom (Really Ukraine),
Jun 6, 2013,

Hi everyone!
I work with IAFT for a month and already received my first reward. It's a nice company and charges money in time.
I hope my review will be useful for traders who is going to join IAFT.