FXGM.com (Fx Global Markets) Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 27, 2018

WARNING:  This company is a company in the BForex Group.  BForex.com is another company in the BForex Group.

Click here to read how BForex.com got an FPA Scam Finding.

The FPA recommends AGAINST doing business with FXGM or any other member of the BForex group.

Other websites of this company include FXGM.eu

FXGM.com (Fx Global Markets)

Join live discussion of FXGM.com (Fx Global Markets) on our forum

Adolfo,
Alicante, Spain,
Mar 25, 2018,

scam

This broker is very bad, they called me on the phone and they disrespected me, they make a very aggressive sale so that you can join them, it seems to me that the 5 protected operations are a scam
Björn Nilsson,
Stockholm, Sweden,
Jun 12, 2017,

Unethical selling methods

I was contacted by a seller from fxgm a few days ago.

Since the call came one day after I registered at the site "investing.com" I actually first thought the seller was representing the "investing.com” site which to me looks pretty solid (first impression without running background checks).

After a while I understood the seller was not representing “investing.com” - as he/she was representing the “fxgm” company (I have not bothered yet to check if the companies are related). I went forward with the call anyway since my idea is to learn more about all kinds of investments methods and tools.

I explained that I was NOT interested to invest any money right now but maybe in a year or two when I know more about what type of investments I want to focus on.

With this said, together we started the registration process at fxgm.com with the seller guding me over phone and me on the computer.

The seller clearly followed a predefined selling protocol/method, and along the way shared success stories from other customer interactions - something the seller apparently thought would get my attention. After a while in the conversation background noises started to leak into the call indicating the seller was in an open public space.

At the end of of the registration process the seller explained it was time to submit the minimum entrance investment which was 200 euro.

When I explained that I was not going to invest anything this year - repeating what I already said in beginning of the call - the seller explained that he/she was "disappointed with me" and accused me for "waisting time”.

After being accused of waisting time I hang up. (Waisting time is actually a valid point since the seller told me the registration process would take 15 minutes - but it actually took 47 minutes and 59 seconds until I terminated the call.)

Bottom line: The fxgm-company uses sellers that are rude to their customers and starts the relationship with shady selling methods trying to push their customers into investing by pushing the "bad conscience button".
James I.,
Feb 17, 2017,

Avoid at all costs

Nuissance calls. Hung up on me when I said I am not interested. If that is what their initial service is like, then I wouldn't want to find out what trading with them is like either! Hah
James,
Netherlands, Netherlands,
Jul 29, 2016,

good broker trading almost a year now, have tradeded with a few brokers before, i believe this one is the cheapest in spread. also the customer service is good. had some issues regarding my main currency preference. it got sorted right away no hustle. i will keep trading with them
Noway,
Sliema, Malta,
May 24, 2016,

I used to work for FXGM. Believe, me, don't trust them. You will never make money with these guys
Mothupi,
Gauteng, South Africa,
Mar 15, 2016,

I have been trying to withdraw my money from FXGM account for almost a year, but I still don't have it. They keep sending me forms with every withdrawal request and money is not transferred after I have submit the forms. So be aware that you might never get your money back from this broker once it's in the FXGM trading account.
Steve,

I
Dan,
HongKong, Hong Kong,
Jan 3, 2014,

May I ask where can find that FXGM is a group of Bforex?

I had go to the FXGM website, it mentions that they are the brand name of the Depaho Ltd. and I find this company was registered in CySec and FCA.

I was concerning about if they are in bforex group.

Review Moderation Team Note: We recommend reading this...

a very similar trading name to CySec regulated bforex white label GTCM which is a brand of Depaho Ltd.
Sylvester Augustine,
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Jan 1, 2014,

Beware friends & take the FPA warning extremely seriously. I've been ripped off twice on promised bonuses not coming through resulting in "convenient" margin calls. Admittedly I over-traded my account (because back then I did trade aggressively) BUT they failed very, very conveniently to fulfill their end of my deposit deal which would have anyway protected me from margin calls in both cases. Thereafter I closed and moved to AVATrader with no regrets to date (six months going strong).
jesus,
madrid, Spain,
Jun 19, 2013,

Hi opened 5 protected positions and after that i opened 2 more....
I won all positions and i am trying to withdraw mooney and they told me that thre was irregular movements so icannot withdraw money!!!!
Anyone have had same problem...what can i do?
I´m going to put reclaim in http://www.cysec.gov.cy/complaints_cifs_regulated_en.aspx
but is it usefull?

Review Moderation Team Note: The FPA considers providing useful information to a regulator to be a good idea.