GrandCapital.net Review

Also GrandBroker.com

Updated: Aug 31, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
GrandCapital.net

Other websites of this company include GrandCapital.ru and GrandBroker.com

Maximum Leverage: 2000:1
Established: 2006
Address: Suite 305, Griffith Corporate Centre, Beachmont, Kingstown, 1510, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: info@grandcapital.net, +1 646 844 7187
Regulators: FC #
Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
CFD: Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds
Deposit Methods: VISA, AdvCash, Bitcoin, ePayments, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Payeer, Payza, PerfectMoney, RBK Money, Ripple, Tether, VLoad, WebMoney, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Help2Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Payeer, PayTrust88, Payza, PerfectMoney, Ripple, Tether, VLoad, WebMoney, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of GrandCapital.net on our forum

Russia, Russian Federation,
May 18, 2020,

Since this situation was successfully resolved, I would like to change my rating to 5 stars.

May 15, 2020 - No Rating Today they returned my funds to me, so I want to update my review and I have no more any complaints

Dec 19, 2019 - 1 Star They cancel transactions that they believe are supposedly not market ones, but in their MT5 market execution of orders. I, as usual, traded news and they canceled my profit, more than 1k dollars. Funds do not withdraw. I do not recommend this broker.

Reply by Grand Capital submitted Jan 17, 2020 Dear sh4848fx,

We have examined your case and found that the company canceled your trades and restored your full initial deposit due to the violation described in Article 4.14 of our Regulation of the Processing and Execution of Trading Transactions:

“While processing tradin operations for CFD and Forex, if a Client's Open/Close order was executed at a non-market quote or a Client opened/closed a position at a non-market quote, the Company reserves the right to:close the position at a current quote and nullify its financial result if the position wasn't closed by the Client; nullify or correct the financial result of the position, if it was closed by the Client.”

The company has nullified the trading results as per the regulation. We’re sorry for the unpleasant experience, but compliance with the agreements and regulations is mandatory for all clients of the company.

bali, Indonesia,
May 28, 2020,

Grand Capital Is a good broker

a very good grand capital broker, excellent support services in terms of deposits and widrow, there are many choices of methods and everything is smooth, the lightweight mt4 server makes me comfortable trading there

saint pete, Russian Federation,
May 30, 2020,

good

iss a good broker nice consultations cool managers and payback system is pretty dope so yeah 5 stars no doubt

Chicago IL, USA,
Jul 30, 2020,

Scammed of $30K Affiliate and Broker working together

Do not do business with these guys. I received a great deal of pressure to send $25k worth of bitcoin to this broker for 100% sign up bonus so that traders can trade and earn me 10% daily. After many delays on my end and wires not going through to buy the bitcoin immediately I finally got the bitcoin to the broker....GrandCapital.net. They took longer than any other broker I’ve dealt with to credit my account but they did. The trader did reached my 10% profit goal and stopped trading the account for the day so my account was up $5500 in profit. I felt really good about my decision. A few hours later, I logged into the account and saw 10 trades with really large lot sizes going against my account causing huge draw down starting with $11k and rushing and rushing all the way up to $38k in the negative. I called and screenshot the reader all night to make him aware that my sight was about to blow up and no response. I woke up and account was blown and trader still did not return call nor messages. The trader has purposely took these trades to look like he lost the money due to bad trades when it’s actually a scam that broker is participating in too. I had $5k in a separate account that I managed myself. He had the nerve to contact me after the account was blown offering to trade the other account so that he can purposefully lose the money in that account too. I closed those trades and made a withdrawal request of $4730 in bitcoin. If my bitcoin is Not returned to me. That will be definite Confirnation that this GRANDCAPITAL.NET BROKERS AND AFFILIATES ARE TOTAL VERY HIGH LEVEL SCAM artist working together to take your money.. This broker site needs to be taken down.

Reply by Grand Capital submitted Aug 20, 2020:
Hello! First of all, we would like to say that we are really sorry about your negative experience in the financial markets. We have investigated the situation on our side, and found out that you registered, deposited funds into 2 accounts, and got the promised 100% bonus for each one. In the first account (with the bigger deposit), a few high-risk trades were placed in one direction with a mega lot (56 lots total), as a result of those trades, funds were lost, as well as a part of the bonus. In the other account, after a few trades, you made a withdrawal request that was processed and funds were transferred in less than 24 hours. The relatioship between the company and its partners is described in the Partnership agreement, freely available on the website. As you could see from that agreement, partners have no point in losing the money of their clients, they are interested in long time trading and increasing balances of their clients. According to the information in your review, you gave access to your trading account to a third party person without making any agreement and signing any document regulating terms and conditions of managing your account by that person. We always warn our clients against this, it's even mentioned in the Client agreement. In fact, we do not understand why you blame the broker for your bad experience. You didn't face any problem with depositing and withdrawing of funds, trading or support, so it's really unfortunate that you think that we were interested in your failure.

Is Grand Capital legit?

Unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if GrandCapital is a good broker. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8304/www.grandcapital.net

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent GrandCapital community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/grandcapital/

What are the minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts for GrandCapital?

• Minimum withdrawal: GrandCapital accepts withdrawal requests for amounts starting at $10.
  • Maximum withdrawal: Grand Capital doesn't limit the maximum amount of withdrawals. However a withdrawal via wire transfer should be more than $2,000.

Is Grand Capital regulated?

Grand Capital is a member of The Financial Commission, an independent self-regulatory organization and external dispute resolution (EDR) body for Forex, digital currencies and blockchain.