1LotSTP.com Review

Updated: Jul 5, 2018
SCAM

November 2011:  1 Lot STP now belongs to FX Systems.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

Due to unresolved FPA Traders Court guilty verdicts against 4RunnerForex and 1LotSTP, the FPA recommends AGAINST dealing with all brokers belonging to Fx Systems.

FxSytems, it's associated brokers 1LotSTP, 1PipFox, 2PipFixed, 4RunnerForex, and LoyalForex are all considered to be Scams by the FPA. Their fake regulator NFACS.org is also considered to be a scam.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

All of these websites are down.  The companies appear to be out of business.  The FPA cautions traders to be on the lookout for new websites run by this group.

1LotSTP.com

khaled morsi,
mekka, Saudi Arabia,
May 8, 2018,

sama today scammed me

I was scammed by sama today trader with 23000 dollar and they obey to refund my money how can I refund my money please help me
oloneadrian,
Northern Ireland , United Kingdom,
Aug 13, 2016,

Scammed by Davie Robertson

Hi I would like to share my experience of the past 8/9 days with a man called Davie Robertson traderroberson leveragedlimit he has many names especially on Twitter he scammed me for £30000 no this is not a joke £30k in 6 days I have his bank account sort code details I'm not sure if that will help track him down he has since closed all his Twitter accounts that we know of and he has either blocked me on his email or he has also disabled it. regards Adrian
tana,
, Tajikistan (Really the offices of InstaForex in Russia),
Jan 15, 2015,

Fake complaint from an InstaForex employee.

bad ..... very very bad broker, I think, but I can wrong,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
2 Star rating removed.

This negative review for 1 Lot STP came from the offices of InstaForex in Russia.

The FPA is disappointed that the scammers at InstaForex would try to use the FPA's reviews to attack another broker, even a scam rated broker.
Sue,
, Ireland,
Sep 26, 2014,

HAVE THE GONE OUT OF BUSINESS????? THEIR WEBSITE DOES NOT WORK, MY MT4 ACCOUNT WITH THEM SAYS IT IS DISABLED! THEIR 24/7 CHAT DOES NOT WORK, CANT WITHDRAW MY FUNDS!!! HAVE THEY BECOME ONE HUGE BIG SCAM TOO??? DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFORMATION PLEASE? IS ANYONE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS WITH THEM ??
schlaepfi,
La Paz, Bolivia,
Aug 1, 2014,

This company is not a broker, this company is part of a criminal organization. The only intention is stealing money from inocent customers. I have traded with this "broker" for 3 years, now I tried to withdraw my money, they are not willing to do that. Withdrawal request pending more since beginning of July. I know that I will lose all my money, but I want to protect other people: DO NOT INVEST WITH THEM, you will never see again your hard earned money. If you are trading with them, stop trading, it is use- and worthless, you will never receive back your profits and start capital.
Giancarlo,
Toronto, Canada,
Jul 19, 2014,

I trade with 1LOTSTP as a VIP client. Unlike my last broker, support here is very good and my deposits-withdraws go in and out within a week. I have my own custom EA which makes 100 pip profit monthly. Last broker wouldn't withdraw profit but 1lot does. Spreads are good, execution is fast which is good for scalping EA.
Ventsislav Georgiev,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Jul 14, 2014,

I have been depositing and withdrawing quite frequently from my account as I run multiple businesses and I need my money to be liquid. There has never been to much delay from them and overall, i feel i am treated honestly.
micay,
Manila, Philippines,
Mar 22, 2014,

Very reliable broker, I have trusted them and has a transparent system for traders. Good customer support
Zeeshan,
Pakistan, Pakistan,
Mar 17, 2014,

1LOTSTP is a good and reliable broker. I am happy client with them. Great customer support, fast execution and low spread.
Marian,
, Slovakia,
Dec 30, 2013,

Fraud. I've opened an account in May and deposited around $100 via Liberty Reserve. I did a few trades, was lucky and had around $300 in December. I've asked for a withdrawal and was informed that they are not going to send me anything, because the original deposit was made via Liberty Reserve. They simply hold my money and I can't do anything. I have a copy of emails and a screenshot of trades if somebody is interested. They are using several names: 1PipFix, 4Runner Forex, 2PipFixed, FX Systems, 1LotStp. Keep away from them!