AMPFutures.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 21, 2020
AMP Global Group
Related websites include AMPGlobal.com.

About AMPFutures.com

AMP Futures is a stock broker. AMPFutures offers the MetaTrader 5 and other futures trading top platforms. AMPFutures.com offers over 15 currency pairs, indices, commodities, stocks, cfds, futures, option and precious metals for your personal investment and trading options.

AMPFutures.com

Address:221 N. LaSalle Street, 25th Floor, Chicago, IL 60601, United States
Contact:support@ampfutures.com, (800) 560-1640
Regulators: CFTC #, NFA #0412490
Prohibited countries:Unknown
Trading platforms:MT5, ADL (AlgoDesignLab), AgenaTrader, ATAS (Advanced Time And Sales), CQG, CTS, FutureSource, iBroker, Investor/RT, JigsawTrading, MarketDelta, MotiveWave, MultiCharts, Qcaid, R Trader, Sierra Chart, TigerTrade, TradingView, TT (TradingTechnologies), VeloxPro - BookMap, VolFix, Zlantrader
Currencies:(15+)
CFD:(860+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
News Spike Trading: Unknown
Scalping: Unknown
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, ACH (Automated Clearing House), Check
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, ACH (Automated Clearing House), Check

Join live discussion of AMPFutures.com on our forum

Dredd,
TX, USA,
Jan 24, 2020,

Horrible support, customer service

I had the same experience as most do with this firm. They don't care about their customers. They offer out date platforms for low commissions.

None,
USA, USA,
Jan 2, 2020,

Bad customer service and response immediately out the gate

I had high hopes for these guys and they are seriously disappointing so far.

Their customer service has been terrible and in general outright wrong. The support guy makes me wait hours because he was talking to multiple people at the time to get simple questions answered, wouldn't then sufficiently answer my questions (I was trying to give them money BTW), and then tells me the wrong information again wasting my time having me do processes to transfer the money that aren't even supported.

I have concerns about the competency so far in the first couple weeks of setting up the account. I was going to transfer more money than i am now because of my experiences which I will limit what i use with them until they can prove competency that would be expected of such a company.

Bologna, Italy,
Oct 16, 2019,

They don't allowed to open a real account

Ampfutures is a d***head broker, they don't allowed me to open a real account and even don't explained the reason. S*** website design. Time wasted.

Jakarta, Indonesia,
Oct 12, 2019,

Non-existent Customer Service

AMPFutures have some interesting offers but apparently the company is operating on autopilot. This means when you have problems or have questions you are totally on your own and have to use Google for solutions or guess what the answers are. They put you on a queue on the live chat, and when it is your turn their reponse was simply to request you to use email. And emails they have never responded (5x).

On the positive side, they have a nice collection of youtube videos (despite being outdated).

I have an account with minimum amount with them and only need their free platform and futures data feed so despite all this will not close the account.

However, I would not recommend them for actual trading due to their Customer Service being non-existent.

John,
Eriksson, Sweden,
Aug 12, 2019,

Horrible customer service

The worst customer service I've dealt with. Always someone new that you have to bring up to speed. Slow to active account and get the ball rolling.

When requesting the update data feed no confirmation up updated datafeed supplied even though it clearly says that I should receive and email as the update is completed.

When requesting a refund for the cost of the data feed the days I didn't know it was activated I was completely shut down and the said I come turn elsewhere if I wasn't satisfied.

Since I use Motivewave that always referred me to/blamed them as It is a third-party software not supported by them.

Steve,
Scottsdale, USA,
Dec 28, 2018,

Horrid service, rude people

Amp data was 4 min old I kept getting stopped out immediately once the real time data kicked in. I called and talked to Felix, he talked over me never listened to what the problem was and then put me on hold. Came back and said its my problem not theirs. I explained I have a TD chart that is running on same internet and computer working fine so it wasn't me. He bonbared into my computer and erases a Ninja file without asking. It didn't help. It did erase all of the ATM strategies I spend hours creating though...
He tells me to call Ninja he has done all he can do it's not his issue.

If you want to be treated like sh**, talked over and not listened to when there is a problem Amp is for you. If not try another broker. Amp customer service sucks at best.

Apr 27, 2017,

I am new to AMP using Sierra Charts. Super low commissions and great customer service.. means that i will be here for some time after being overcharged by other firms out there..i wont name names. but at last i have found a home and i can contact them 24 hrs when markets are open. i recommend to my friends and colleagues as well to check out AMP.

Brett Corre,
Santa Ana, USA,
Mar 1, 2016,

I am using AMP Futures services for 4 years. They are simply the best broker for retail traders. A huge thank you to AMP Help and Trade Desk for the brilliant technical support that they provided me with over the years- much appreciated. They are the cheapest too..
Thanks AMP.

EdMartin,
Madrid, Spain,
May 8, 2015,

A very bad broker with a dreadful customer service.

After a month, I don't know who my contact is. I emailed two different contacts and no answer. There is only a "Live Chat".

The special platform of Multicharts that they offer for FREE ("Multicharts Special Edition") is awful. It doesn't work, gives contradictory information and even the function "Flatten Everything" doesn't work properly.

Besides, when that happened to me, I asked for "flatten everything" to the "Live Chat" and they didn't do properly.

Fortunately, I check my daily statements every day, and that's when I found out that I had an open position with 62 pips against me. Nobody assumed any responsibility.

And what's more, for withdrawing and closing my account, I needed three requests to be executed.

Be wise. Don't play with money. Look for another broker and run away from AMP Clearing (www.ampfutures.com)

Gray Peterson,
Chicago, USA,
Aug 1, 2013,

Best futures broker no doubt. Trading for 20 years and been with so many futures brokers I can say AMP is best. Cheap too. Excellent customer service. Very happy with them.