AMP Futures Review

AMP Global Group

Updated: Sep 3, 2020 · AMPFutures.com  · Is this your company?

AMP Futures is a stock broker. AMPFutures offers the MetaTrader 5 and other futures trading top platforms. AMPFutures.com offers over 15 currency pairs, indices, commodities, stocks, cfds, futures, option and precious metals for your personal investment and trading options.

AMP Futures
Related websites include AMPGlobal.com.

Established: 2010
Address: 221 N. LaSalle Street, 25th Floor, Chicago, IL 60601, United States
Contact: support@ampfutures.com, (800) 560-1640
Regulators: CFTC #, NFA #0412490
Trading platforms: MT5, ADL (AlgoDesignLab), AgenaTrader, ATAS (Advanced Time And Sales), CQG, CTS, FutureSource, iBroker, Investor/RT, JigsawTrading, MarketDelta, MotiveWave, MultiCharts, Qcaid, R Trader, Sierra Chart, TigerTrade, TradingView, TT (TradingTechnologies), VeloxPro - BookMap, VolFix, Zlantrader
CFD: (860+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil, Other Commodities
EAs/Robots: Unknown
News Spike Trading: Unknown
Scalping: Unknown
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, ACH (Automated Clearing House), Check
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, ACH (Automated Clearing House), Check

Join live discussion of AMPFutures.com on our forum

Forex Trader,
, USA,
Jun 19, 2012,

AMP has the worst customer service ever. Good on fees, etc. On several occassions, I only asked a simple question, like "has my wire transfer been completed" The guy was literally yelling and got upset. These guys must trade also. They must be losing a lot of money. I have dealt with some rude reps before, but not like this.

GeorgeP,
Bev. Hills, USA,
Jun 19, 2012,

Excellent Customer Service
CQG with NinjaTrader kicks a**! I got $400 margins on the ES and $1000 margins on the CL. Commisisons unbelievable low...I used their match or beat commissions request and reduced my total round turn commissions by almost $1.00 a round turn. I only had a few questions about the 10 cent StaticDOM fee before getting started and the guys over there answered my email almost instantly. My man Justin helped me convert my Ninjatrader key and I was up and trading the same day. You have a valuable guy there!!

I just wanted to give you one customer's experience. Thanks.

William Moore,
Ohio, USA,
Jun 18, 2013,

Service from Amp futures has been very good until I wanted to withdraw my money. I requested my funds on 6/4 and have been every excuse including that the check is in the mail, and that snail mail will take 2.5 weeks to get to me. BULL!!! I was told that the check would be mailed out that day if the request was received before 1pm. Here it is, 6/18 and still no money. Their attitude seems that it's my tuff luck and that they have 30 days to play with my money. I will be filling a complaint with the SEC.

Gray Peterson,
Chicago, USA,
Aug 1, 2013,

Best futures broker no doubt. Trading for 20 years and been with so many futures brokers I can say AMP is best. Cheap too. Excellent customer service. Very happy with them.

EdMartin,
Madrid, Spain,
May 8, 2015,

A very bad broker with a dreadful customer service.

After a month, I don't know who my contact is. I emailed two different contacts and no answer. There is only a "Live Chat".

The special platform of Multicharts that they offer for FREE ("Multicharts Special Edition") is awful. It doesn't work, gives contradictory information and even the function "Flatten Everything" doesn't work properly.

Besides, when that happened to me, I asked for "flatten everything" to the "Live Chat" and they didn't do properly.

Fortunately, I check my daily statements every day, and that's when I found out that I had an open position with 62 pips against me. Nobody assumed any responsibility.

And what's more, for withdrawing and closing my account, I needed three requests to be executed.

Be wise. Don't play with money. Look for another broker and run away from AMP Clearing (www.ampfutures.com)

Brett Corre,
Santa Ana, USA,
Mar 1, 2016,

I am using AMP Futures services for 4 years. They are simply the best broker for retail traders. A huge thank you to AMP Help and Trade Desk for the brilliant technical support that they provided me with over the years- much appreciated. They are the cheapest too..
Thanks AMP.

Apr 27, 2017,

I am new to AMP using Sierra Charts. Super low commissions and great customer service.. means that i will be here for some time after being overcharged by other firms out there..i wont name names. but at last i have found a home and i can contact them 24 hrs when markets are open. i recommend to my friends and colleagues as well to check out AMP.

Steve,
Scottsdale, USA,
Dec 28, 2018,

Horrid service, rude people

Amp data was 4 min old I kept getting stopped out immediately once the real time data kicked in. I called and talked to Felix, he talked over me never listened to what the problem was and then put me on hold. Came back and said its my problem not theirs. I explained I have a TD chart that is running on same internet and computer working fine so it wasn't me. He bonbared into my computer and erases a Ninja file without asking. It didn't help. It did erase all of the ATM strategies I spend hours creating though...
He tells me to call Ninja he has done all he can do it's not his issue.

If you want to be treated like sh**, talked over and not listened to when there is a problem Amp is for you. If not try another broker. Amp customer service sucks at best.

John,
Eriksson, Sweden,
Aug 12, 2019,

Horrible customer service

The worst customer service I've dealt with. Always someone new that you have to bring up to speed. Slow to active account and get the ball rolling.

When requesting the update data feed no confirmation up updated datafeed supplied even though it clearly says that I should receive and email as the update is completed.

When requesting a refund for the cost of the data feed the days I didn't know it was activated I was completely shut down and the said I come turn elsewhere if I wasn't satisfied.

Since I use Motivewave that always referred me to/blamed them as It is a third-party software not supported by them.
Bologna, Italy,
Oct 16, 2019,

They don't allowed to open a real account

Ampfutures is a d***head broker, they don't allowed me to open a real account and even don't explained the reason. S*** website design. Time wasted.