FreshForex.com Review

2.305 • 22 REVIEWS
Riston Capital Ltd
Updated: Nov 28, 2022
Visit site

FreshForex is an online forex broker. Fresh Forex offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platforms. FreshForex.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, cfds, stocks, indexes, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

June 2020-April 2022:  Multiple obviously fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for FreshForex.

January-September 2015:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for FreshForex.

Other websites of this company include RistonCapital.com, FreshForex.net, FreshForex.org, and FreshForex.ru

Maximum Leverage: 2000:1
Established: 2004
Address: Kingstown, Beachmont, P.O. Box 1510, Suite 305 Griffith Corporate Centre, Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: INFO@FRESHFOREX.COM, +442070992124

EAs/Robots: βœ… Yes
News Trading: βœ… Yes
Scalping: βœ… Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

Deposit Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Bitcoin, Epay (epay.com), FasaPay, Local Bank Transfers, Maestro, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: VISA, MasterCard, AdvCash, Bitcoin, Epay (epay.com), FasaPay, Neteller, PerfectMoney, Qiwi, Skrill, WebMoney
2.305 • 22 REVIEWS

Y
Sardinia, Italy,
Mar 16, 2022,

Scammers and thieves

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
After a few days of trading and a profit of around $ 3750, I received an email from them informing me that they would cancel all trading operations, attributing the problem to the liquidity provider's coverage.
I would like to point out that I traded NAS100 and the price levels were perfectly in line with the market prices outside the broker.
I asked for an explanation in the online chat until they replied that the decision was final and to write to my manager and the finance department.
I wrote as indicated to them but no answer has ever arrived, I also asked to have the details of the liquidity provider in which it is clear that there were actually problems, I think a more than legitimate question since I was literally robbed by this broker.
To date, no response and no re-credit of the money taken from my account.
I have also been suspended from trading accounts and banned from using almost all of the types of accounts they provide.

I will try to move with the authorities in charge and through lawyers to get back the money and damages inherent in this situation.

It is unthinkable that these scammers always get away with pocketing the money of honest people.
R
Colombo, Sri Lanka,
Sep 2, 2021,

Very good broker with fast withdrawal.

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Actually I am trading with this broker more than three years now. Even I have learned with them. I really like to mention here about there good facts.

1. Fast withdrawal. (Same day or most probably next day you get your payment).
2. True high leverage. (Free margin and margin level very good).
3. Fast execution.
4. Can even deposit 1 US dollar.
5. There has lot of payment options.
6. Very good support team.
7. Very good financial department.

The most important thing is once you earn profit get able to withdraw. Otherwise its not use it. Therefore I can surely recommended them. Since I got payment from them serval times. Even here I have attached my last payment proof screen shot. Finally I want to say I am trading with them more than three years now so far I had no any problem with them.

My payment -
A
Not to Mention, Pakistan,
Jul 9, 2021,

They fool people with demo account by calling it credit bonus

Service use: Other Length of use: 0-3 Months
Hi, All. I am A. Kayani. I came here to tell you all, how they fool the people regarding bonus.

So it was the day. I decided to test them. Signed in got fake $2021 bonus actually it was demo account. I traded and lost approx $1200. I was not serious at that time. Trapper are always very sharp. They emailed me and encouraged me. I appreciate Thier sympathy. It waa the first day. Thier mail made me think to bring them at Thier door. I started trading again seriously with balance $800. In next three or 4 days I earned $6500/-. They were wiselly send me another mail that I running out of time so I have to do the verification process to get my earned profit. I knew they what they will start. I uploaded my docs. I have online bank accounts internet wallets, payment API systems like stripe. Money services accounts. When I registered all above said companies I used the se documents. I only have one copy whenever any company asks for the verification I send the same saved docs. Never ever these Doc's were rejected. Even PayPal the giant didn't rejected my saved docs but freshforex is best of all. They told me how much corners I should have on my passport. Three times I send the docs. 6 files I uploaded. Every time they made an objection and rejected and asked me to send again and again.at last I send them fresh multiple copies of docs. They said send them the residents proof. I have already submitted my bank statement. One year till that day. They said it is expired.

Forgot to tell you all. Several times I talked to their agents live. Very efficiently they made and excuse passed that day. Next day started again same Tom and Jerry cartoon. Jerry running now Tom running.well I xomplomy task. 7 days passed. They reset my account to 0 balance.

Ok that's fine. I said them good bye. The same day when they reaet my account. They sent me an email that my verification is completed so now I can deposit money and I can get 100 with 100 bonus. Keep in mind I didn't send anything new. All Doc's were rejected already. All of sudden they accepted the same docs and approved me.

This is what happened to me. Each and every word is true to the best of my knowledge.

I told you about credit bonus offer. I never dealt with them for deposit withdrawal or for normal account so I have no opinion about them. Credit bonus. I have gone through what I told you exact. Have great time all. Happy Trading.

If I am wrong. I challenge them. Give the bonus to me again but first they do the process of verification then what I earn I will pay equal. I will follow the same trade quantity total profit/5 = lots.

If they are real giveeine and take it what is theirs.

Thanks and best regards.
D
Ivanovo, Russian Federation,
Jan 29, 2021,

Good company i can trust

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
So, the reviews on this page is kinda fake...
i work with this company about 4-5 years. and i can say that the are not perfect, but good strong company! i withdraw successful about 1800$ in the last 3 month.
there were no canceled deals. and drawdown bonus is epic! Recommend it.

Reviews are about each trader's personal experience. People who had a bad experience might think your review is kinda fake.

F
Gazipur, Bangladesh,
Sep 18, 2020,

Scam Broker.

Service use: Other Length of use: 0-3 Months
It is totally Scam Broker. It makes false history. please do not open account with Fresh Forex.
M
CAPETOWN, South Africa,
Jan 23, 2020,

FALSE 1:2000 LEVERAGE CLAIM

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
THIS BROKER SAYS IT OFFERS 1:2000 LEVERAGE AND 100% DEPOSIT BONUS BUT IN ACTUAL FACT THEY REDUCE THE LEVERAGE TO 1:200 AND IMMEDIATELY WHEN YOU OPEN A TRADE IN NEWS SPIKE TRADING THEY TAKE AWAY THEIR BONUS AND BLOW YOUR ACCOUNT. THEY ARE A SCAM AND STAY FROM THEM.
MY MT5 LOG IN IS 1025709
A
tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of,
Nov 14, 2019,

Freshforex is one of the best

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I have been trading the last few weeks . online and prompt customer's seevices. the best helping methods. diffrent and suitable ways of education. deposit and withdrawal of funds is easy. offering many trading methods to improve the profit.
T
Tshepo
Maseru, Lesotho,
Jun 14, 2019,

Spread

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
It is false, they write it as a low spread but it takes a toll on your account, and orders take time to execute
M
Muhluri
Gauteng, South Africa,
Feb 5, 2019,

Worst broker of all time

This broker is the worst with disgusting and unfair terms and conditions. Never trade with this broker
S
Mogadishu, Somalia,
Jan 28, 2019,

best of the best

fresh Forex broker is good broker as I saw about their spread, market exhaustion and easy deposit and withdrawal. thanks fresh Forex broker
Page 1 of 3