Trading212.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 22, 2020

About Trading212.com

Trading212 is a forex broker. Trading 212 offers the Trading212 forex trading platform. Trading212.com offers over 165 forex currency pairs, cfds, commodities, stocks, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Trading platforms:Trading212
Currencies:(165+)
Cryptocurrencies:(10+) Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:(1600+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bancontact, CASHU, Dotpay, Giropay, SafetyPay, Skrill, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bancontact, CASHU, Dotpay, Giropay, SafetyPay, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Trading212.com on our forum

Trading212.com profile provided by Trading 212 Customer service, Aug 22, 2016

Trading 212 is an advanced, high-performance mobile and web app for trading FOREX and CFDs.

It has been developed to support the traders with a simple, intuitive interface, millisecond execution and a wide range of professional features.

A comprehensive set of charts and technical tools puts a wealth of data and analysis on trends, news and market moves at the user’s fingertips.

The full Trading 212 experience is available across all devices — mobile and desktop. All iOS and Android users can download the free native apps.

Trading 212 is a trading name of Avus Capital UK Ltd. and Avus Capital Ltd.

Avus Capital UK Ltd. is registered in England and Wales, authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FCA (Register number 609146).

Avus Capital Ltd. is registered in Bulgaria and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Supervision Commission (Register number RG-03-0237).

CFDs are leveraged products. Trading CFDs is risky and requires a certain level of experience. Please ensure that you understand all the risks involved and the high probability of losing your investment.

Wales, United Kingdom,
Apr 29, 2020,

Not the best choice available.

I used these for a little while and although the app they offer was pretty nice, I found the leverage offered not that great and the fees are a little high.

Kinshasa, Congo, The Democratic Republic of The,
Apr 21, 2020,

Verification Declined and money refused to be rufunded

I have tried to open an account with Trading212.com but they did not accept my bank statements which reflect my residence address, my mistake was depositing of 80 USD which still stuck with them and they refuse to refund it back. they are not replying to my emails and the chat has been stopped in order not to contact them. stay away from such brokers who are happy to take your deposit even before verifying the account. I thank God that I lost 80 only because I was planning to deposit 15K. Now I opened an account with a different broker instead. this is the first reply I received from them:

Dear AHMED MOHAMMED AHMED IDRISS,

With the following email notice, we would like to inform you that your trading account cannot be verified.

Your pending deposit, if you made one, was automatically cancelled. It can take up to three business days until the funds are reflected back in your balance.

Should you decide to trade with us in the future, you are free to create a new account at any time.

Should you have any questions, please contact us by email: info@trading212.com or chat with us.

Best regards,
The Trading 212 Team

Poland, Poland,
Apr 5, 2020,

poor customer service

They refused to accept my proof of residence without any explanation. They asked for a bank account statement or utility bill that would show my address. I sent them a bank account statement, which showed my address, bank account number and everything else they requested. It was rejected. When I asked for an explanation they simply didn't respond to my email... when i opened an account on Degiro some time ago, the verification process was quick and smooth. On Trading212 - i was simply unable to verify my account and I still don't even know why.

Genoa, Italy,
Apr 3, 2020,

BE VERY CAREFUL USING TRADING 212

BE VERY CAREFUL USING TRADING 212

I wanted to try this broker, i did the registration and on 23rd march 2020. I sent money from my bank on the 24th March with a SEPA money transfer. Value on 25th March.
Today, April 3rd 2020, my money isn’t on my account.. I sent many mails requesting explanations and requesting my money back... I only got general answers and no solutions.
I hope ill get my money back!! (8000€)

If you are thinking to send them money, it is at your own risk.. having this said, just think twice before to give your money to a broker that doesn’t show seriousness.

United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Mar 30, 2020,

Trading 212 Is A Scam. Stay Away Or Be A Victim

Been Trading for almost 10 years now, several brokers, some good some bad. Never believed that FCA regulated companies can manipulate and scam so easily. Should have listened to previous reviews on here and not believed the good ones.

They change your stop losses.
Crush you on rollover dates
Manipulate price movements with corrections once pushed you out.
Make instruments unavailable for hours.

They do however pay out which I've never had a problem with. However you will not be left with much to cash out. Beware they are a scam operator with chart manipulation tools at hand. They will liquidate your account in seconds. Not to be trusted 100%. They owe me thousands in compensation if they were fair and honest but they are only out to thieve. Don't say you haven't been warned. I would appreciate if FPA would investigate with them using my account info that I shared. Go through my trading history. Probably be to no avail the broker scam or not will always win and scam you.
If you feel you have been scammed, please follow the instructions here...

Anonymer,
Matrix, Romania,
Mar 26, 2020,

Account/ ID verification issues

First issue: they let you first deposit funds and then ask you for documents. Keeping your money blocked until they verify your id. This takes for ever. Weeks even. With no sign of any confirmation / phone/ email. Nobody ever answers anything. So the deposit is nowhere to be seen. My account is blocked until they verify my id... i sent everything they asked for but still nothing.

Second: there is no chat service as they claim

Third: i was charged a deposit fee (i thought it was no fees, thats what they claim)

Fourth: they take days to answer emails and never answer calls

Conclusion: doggie as humping!
Paul,
Frewer, United Kingdom,
Feb 17, 2020,

Massive drop in price

I am new to trading and trying out vix 19feb20, I was doing well then all of of a sudden the price drop by some 40% nearly, i got confused and check S&p which the vix tracks as well as CBOE volatility which it corrects to, non of them has dropped not even 1% hence the vix dropped some 40%. Glad it wasn’t real money but I could have lost lots of money on this.

Nigeria,
Feb 27, 2019,

The platform is great but the leverage is too low 1:30 for retail traders that's too small in my opinion

Reply by Trading 212 submitted Mar 1, 2019:
Hi there, the leverage levels restriction for trading CFD instruments is one of the measures implied by the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA), effective since the 1st August 2018. Traders still have the option to use leverage levels up to 1:300. To do so, they have to apply for opening a Professional account and meet the eligibility requirements.
Guildford, United Kingdom,
Feb 2, 2019,

Overall good

I have used Trading 212 for the past ~18 months and have so far found it a great experience. The platform is such a pleasure to use and has many instruments available to trade! I have made several withdrawals amounting to almost twice my Initial deposit. Withdrawals have been quick and easy to do. There is a very accessible chat box on the platform and website you can use if you have any issues or queries. The majority of the time this has been quite helpful. Instances in which it has not been helpful are when I asked if trading 212 could provide more transparency in the form of receipts from banks processing forex transactions. I am also aware there was an incident where Bitcoin cash was frozen preventing many traders from closing trades in what would be very profitable positions. Following this incident an app I loved called tradebird that allowed traders to chat together was closed down. Despite the obvious reason for this closure trading 212 still pedal the same silly excuse to me. Despite this I think trading 212 are still trying to provide a good honest service. Im guessing the financial implications of the incident would have been so dire the company had to freeze everyone's accounts.
This appears to be a one off Incident as I still use trading 212 without any issues however until trading 212 provide a greater level of transparency I will not commit to depositing and trading much larger amounts on their platform. Its been a great 18 months and I will continue but with slight caution!

England, United Kingdom,
Jan 18, 2019,

Amazing website.

What an amazing website! Where to begin?

I only found out about this website around a week ago and it has changed my life so dramatically already.

I make on average of £700 a month from my part time job (As I also run a non profit charity in my spare time) however Trading212 currently have a referral programming running where if you refer a member you BOTH get a free share after the new member deposits any amount (Even £1) For example my link is www.trading212.com/ref/xGeDy (feel free to remove that if it's not allowed on here) I've made a fair bit from this!

I've had many chats on the live chat with the website who are amazingly friendly. I also sent my success story to them via an email expecting a bog basic reply Which 99% of company's do with templates (I would know I used to work for one a few years back) However I received an amazing friendly and heart warming reply from these guys which made me love them even more as I could tell they actually spent a fair bit of time sending the reply.

I've went from a person who wanted to join the website and cashout my free stock instantly to someone who feels insanely welcome on the website, I've even been watching videos on stocks and stuff and currently have a little bit in a couple of stocks which are profiting!

If anyone is looking for a platform, Then look no further honestly.. These guys are the one! Amazing service and that's without even going into detail about the great features on the platform to help you out.

I'd give it more stars if I could!

Reply by Trading 212 submitted Jan 24, 2019:
Dear Rafferty, thank you for your kind words of appreciation. It is always a pleasure to read positive reviews like yours. The entire team at Trading 212 wishes you success on the markets.