Orbex Review

Formerly AFBFx.com

Updated: Dec 21, 2020 · Orbex.com  · Is this your company?

Orbex, formerly AFBFx, is an online forex broker. Orbex.com offers the MetaTrader 4, MT Mobile, MT4 Mac and WebTrader forex currency trading top platforms. Orbex offers over 35 currency pairs, metals, equities, indices, energies, commodities, and futures for your personal investment and trading options.

Orbex

Formerly AFBFx.com

Established: 2010
Address: 2nd Street, No.6, Ground Floor, 4153 Kato Polemidia Limassol, Cyprus Office, Cyprus
Contact: support@orbex.com, +357 25588855
Regulators: CySEC #124/10, FSC Mauritius #FS-4.1, SEC-2.1B
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, KNET Payment Gateway, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Zotapay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, KNET Payment Gateway, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Zotapay

Join live discussion of Orbex.com on our forum

conakry, Guinea,
Dec 19, 2020,

Best broker ever used

orbex is very honest broker
excellent support
fast deposit and withdrawal
regulated and the best broker in the world

Ramona Alina,
Dublin, Ireland,
Nov 1, 2020,

Avoid at all cost

First of all I would like to highlight that although I'm an EU citizen my trading account was opened in Mauritius. I traded with the company for more than a month and the things were going alright and managed to make some around E2000, but than it started to loose money so I decided to open a sub account in case the spreads were changed.
but when I sent a withdrawal request for some of the funds I received an email that after an internal investigation suggested that the strategy used is not allowed so all the profits and loses were cancelled. So I woke up to O balance in my account, bare in mind that initial deposit was E500.
all I used was an Expert Advisor and their term and conditions specified that EAs, hedging and scalping are allowed.
before you sign up with them think if it's worth to take the risk!! if you manage to make profits they can always take advantage of Art 9 of their terms and conditions which are unclear in regards your trading strategy.
I raised a complaint with them and they refuse to give me a Case Id which states no one actually taking this serious.

Jun 18, 2020,

Honest and reliable broker

I thought of sharing my experiences with ORBEX. I have been using ORBEX for around 2 years. So far, it has been good. Deposit is instant and withdrawl is within 24 hours (I am using Skrill). Moreover, there are no fees associated with deposit and withdrawl. I have a good account manager: Wael Alsattouf who helps me whenever I have issues. Spreads for major pairs such as EURUSD are acceptable. During volatile times, it will widen which is the norm for all brokers. Overall, ORBEX is an honest and reliable broker.

Clement Marshall,
Switzerland,
Jan 7, 2019,

Good spreads. As a part time trader I want the lowest transaction costs. This broker provides exactly that and with a fast and reliable withdrawal service. I trade here and with 2 other brokers.

Kim,
Algerie, Algeria,
Dec 30, 2018,

I like be free in my trading, and it is my choice to risk or not so I don't accept that you close any of my orders or change it, I said that because I was a manager of account and they close my positions, this is not professional work, let traders be free in their decision and strategies even they loss it is a personal work.
Casablanca, Morocco,
Nov 20, 2018,

Good brokers

professional broker and available all the time, effective market analysis, personalized support, my account manager Mr Nizar ARIOUA is real pro, kind and available, thank you to the entire Orbex team.

Martina,
Schetuen, Austria,
Sep 24, 2018,

Good broker

Good broker nice clear education no tricks at all. Traded with them for 1 year and no problem.

Mary,
Jane, Cyprus (inside the offices of Orbex),
Jan 10, 2017,

for serious traders, no bonus bulls***. If you ask me most people get brainwashed by marketing strategies.

5 Star rating removed.

This review was left from inside the offices of Orbex.com

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Cairo, Egypt,
Dec 28, 2016,

orbex.com not pay to me my profits

orbex.com not want to give me my profits of $681 to now
all I did ( a withdrawal request of my profits from my account 12394 )
and all amount gone from my balance on my orbex Mt4 account and I not get one cent on my bank account I withdrawn to
please be aware dealing with orbex.com until I give you an update about my case
Reply by Orbex Support submitted Jan 9, 2017:
Dear Sherif,

Thank you for your review. As we have already informed you, your account has been blocked due to a suspicion of a fraud transaction.
You have made a deposit through a Credit Card which have been reported as stolen by the issuing bank and therefore the original fund has been refunded back to the same card of deposit following our regulatory guidelines and circulars. As a result, any transactions on your trading account should be cancelled until the case is completely clarified.
Hence, we have attempted to communicate with you several times through the contact details you have provided which were invalid numbers and once we have established a communication we have provided you with evidence that the card has been reported as stolen and your account is disabled temporarily until you provide an official document from the bank to clarify the situation.
With that being said and considering all the suspicious transactional behaviours (i.e. requesting a withdrawal to a different channel than the one of deposit), your account is blocked and can be reactivated only if a clear official document from the bank has been provided where it shows that the card belongs to you and it is active, once the above situation has been solved and we receive what is needed, we insure to reimburse your account with the PnL of the trades you have closed.
At Orbex, we take fraud very seriously and act instantly, in order to keep the highest protection for all clients. We proudly deliver a high quality services and customer support to meet our customer satisfaction, hence why all of our withdrawals are instant and we will never block any amount unless there is a valid reason.
Orbex Support Team
dhaka, Bangladesh,
Aug 19, 2016,

I love orbex

very good broker. fast execution, no slippage. specially bangladeshi support team are awesome. Mr. kamrul from bangladesh team helps me a lot.
I treat orbex as my family.