Orbex Review

Formerly AFBFx.com

Updated: Apr 10, 2021 · Orbex.com  · Is this your company?

Orbex, formerly AFBFx, is an online forex broker. Orbex.com offers the MetaTrader 4, MT Mobile, MT4 Mac and WebTrader forex currency trading top platforms. Orbex offers over 35 currency pairs, metals, equities, indices, energies, commodities, and futures for your personal investment and trading options.

Orbex

Formerly AFBFx.com

Established: 2010
Address: 2nd Street, No.6, Ground Floor, 4153 Kato Polemidia Limassol, Cyprus Office, Cyprus
Contact: support@orbex.com, +357 25588855
Regulators: CySEC #124/10, FSC Mauritius #FS-4.1, SEC-2.1B
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, KNET Payment Gateway, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Zotapay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, KNET Payment Gateway, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Zotapay

Join live discussion of Orbex.com on our forum

Moscow, Russian Federation,
Apr 8, 2021,

Canceled my profit!!! Orbex scam!

They cancel big profits. Cancelled $3,000. My account is 74514
I asked them to give me an official claim number, but after a month I did not receive it. I will sent complain to the regulator. Canceled profits that are classified as illegal transactions. How they may not be legal, if I trade at their terminals on their quotes. They're getting a transaction fee from me.
Second account 71673, my wife. I traded there earlier, the profit was about 700 dollars, they paid it to me!!! how so? trading strategy is the same!

Voronezh, Russian Federation,
Apr 5, 2021,

SCAM Do not pay money in full

On March 5, I sent a request for withdrawal of funds in the amount of $ 6718.77. I received only $ 6506 in my bank account. When contacting the support service, they answered that the commission was charged by the card provider. I checked with my bank, no commissions were charged. I want to return the remaining $ 212.77

Wroclaw, Poland,
Apr 5, 2021,

WARNING! GREEDY COMPANY

i am registered in orbex on 29 March 2021, and deposited 8900$, but me dont like order execution in broker and today 04 April 2021 i send withdrawal request. They refund from first deposited 8900$ only 8463.56$. Orbex robbed me on 436USD. Will be careful with this broker.

conakry, Guinea,
Dec 19, 2020,

Best broker ever used

orbex is very honest broker
excellent support
fast deposit and withdrawal
regulated and the best broker in the world

Ramona Alina,
Dublin, Ireland,
Nov 1, 2020,

Avoid at all cost

First of all I would like to highlight that although I'm an EU citizen my trading account was opened in Mauritius. I traded with the company for more than a month and the things were going alright and managed to make some around E2000, but than it started to loose money so I decided to open a sub account in case the spreads were changed.
but when I sent a withdrawal request for some of the funds I received an email that after an internal investigation suggested that the strategy used is not allowed so all the profits and loses were cancelled. So I woke up to O balance in my account, bare in mind that initial deposit was E500.
all I used was an Expert Advisor and their term and conditions specified that EAs, hedging and scalping are allowed.
before you sign up with them think if it's worth to take the risk!! if you manage to make profits they can always take advantage of Art 9 of their terms and conditions which are unclear in regards your trading strategy.
I raised a complaint with them and they refuse to give me a Case Id which states no one actually taking this serious.

Reply by OrbexLtd submitted Jan 29, 2021:
Dear Ramona,

We are deeply sorry for your experience. And although these events were highly unfortunate, we would like to stress that we have no bias against our clients, since as you mentioned; all trades were canceled, including the losing ones, and you were able to withdraw the initial balance. That being said, your account was automatically flagged for using an abusive trading technique and we were forced to act accordingly.
Furthermore, regarding the use of EAs, we would like to point out that these run on the client's end and we have no control over their behavior. And generally, we do encourage the use of any resources that would help our clients perform better, as long as they are legitimate, except when the trading behavior is deemed abusive.
At Orbex, we pride ourselves on our healthy and thriving trading community, which you are welcome to join again at anytime as long as you adhere to our trading conditions.

Sincerely,
The Orbex Team
Jun 18, 2020,

Honest and reliable broker

I thought of sharing my experiences with ORBEX. I have been using ORBEX for around 2 years. So far, it has been good. Deposit is instant and withdrawl is within 24 hours (I am using Skrill). Moreover, there are no fees associated with deposit and withdrawl. I have a good account manager: Wael Alsattouf who helps me whenever I have issues. Spreads for major pairs such as EURUSD are acceptable. During volatile times, it will widen which is the norm for all brokers. Overall, ORBEX is an honest and reliable broker.

Clement Marshall,
Switzerland,
Jan 7, 2019,

Good spreads. As a part time trader I want the lowest transaction costs. This broker provides exactly that and with a fast and reliable withdrawal service. I trade here and with 2 other brokers.

Kim,
Algerie, Algeria,
Dec 30, 2018,

I like be free in my trading, and it is my choice to risk or not so I don't accept that you close any of my orders or change it, I said that because I was a manager of account and they close my positions, this is not professional work, let traders be free in their decision and strategies even they loss it is a personal work.
Casablanca, Morocco,
Nov 20, 2018,

Good brokers

professional broker and available all the time, effective market analysis, personalized support, my account manager Mr Nizar ARIOUA is real pro, kind and available, thank you to the entire Orbex team.

Martina,
Schetuen, Austria,
Sep 24, 2018,

Good broker

Good broker nice clear education no tricks at all. Traded with them for 1 year and no problem.

Is Orbex regulated?

Orbex Limited operates under two entities: Orbex Limited and Orbex Global Limited. Each entity is regulated by its respective authorities.

• Orbex Limited is regulated by Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission(CySEC) under license 124/10.
  • Orbex Global Limited is regulated by Mauritius Financial Services Commission (FSC) with license FS-4.1 and SEC-2.1B.

What is the minimum deposit to open Orbex accounts?

The minimum deposit to open an Orbex account depends on the account type.

• Starter account: $200
  • Fixed account: $500
  • Premium account: $5,000
  • Unlimited account: $25,000

What is the maximum leverage for Orbex?

The maximum leverage for Orbex under their FSC regulated branch is 500:1 for all available accounts.

The maximum leverage for Orbex under their CySEC regulated branch is 30:1 for all available accounts.

Does Orbex accept US clients?

Orbex Global does not offer its services to residents of certain jurisdictions such as Mauritius, USA, and North Korea.