Orbex Review

Formerly AFBFx.com

Updated: Oct 9, 2020 · Orbex.com  · Is this your company?

Orbex, formerly AFBFx, is an online forex broker. Orbex.com offers the MetaTrader 4, MT Mobile, MT4 Mac and WebTrader forex currency trading top platforms. Orbex offers over 35 currency pairs, metals, equities, indices, energies, commodities, and futures for your personal investment and trading options.

Orbex

Formerly AFBFx.com

Established: 2010
Address: 2nd Street, No.6, Ground Floor, 4153 Kato Polemidia Limassol, Cyprus Office, Cyprus
Contact: support@orbex.com, +357 25588855
Regulators: CySEC #124/10, FSC Mauritius #FS-4.1, SEC-2.1B
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, KNET Payment Gateway, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Zotapay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, KNET Payment Gateway, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Zotapay

Join live discussion of Orbex.com on our forum

Jun 18, 2020,

Honest and reliable broker

I thought of sharing my experiences with ORBEX. I have been using ORBEX for around 2 years. So far, it has been good. Deposit is instant and withdrawl is within 24 hours (I am using Skrill). Moreover, there are no fees associated with deposit and withdrawl. I have a good account manager: Wael Alsattouf who helps me whenever I have issues. Spreads for major pairs such as EURUSD are acceptable. During volatile times, it will widen which is the norm for all brokers. Overall, ORBEX is an honest and reliable broker.

Clement Marshall,
Switzerland,
Jan 7, 2019,

Good spreads. As a part time trader I want the lowest transaction costs. This broker provides exactly that and with a fast and reliable withdrawal service. I trade here and with 2 other brokers.

Kim,
Algerie, Algeria,
Dec 30, 2018,

I like be free in my trading, and it is my choice to risk or not so I don't accept that you close any of my orders or change it, I said that because I was a manager of account and they close my positions, this is not professional work, let traders be free in their decision and strategies even they loss it is a personal work.

Casablanca, Morocco,
Nov 20, 2018,

Good brokers

professional broker and available all the time, effective market analysis, personalized support, my account manager Mr Nizar ARIOUA is real pro, kind and available, thank you to the entire Orbex team.

Martina,
Schetuen, Austria,
Sep 24, 2018,

Good broker

Good broker nice clear education no tricks at all. Traded with them for 1 year and no problem.

Mary,
Jane, Cyprus (inside the offices of Orbex),
Jan 10, 2017,

for serious traders, no bonus bulls***. If you ask me most people get brainwashed by marketing strategies.

5 Star rating removed.

This review was left from inside the offices of Orbex.com

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Cairo, Egypt,
Dec 28, 2016,

orbex.com not pay to me my profits

orbex.com not want to give me my profits of $681 to now
all I did ( a withdrawal request of my profits from my account 12394 )
and all amount gone from my balance on my orbex Mt4 account and I not get one cent on my bank account I withdrawn to
please be aware dealing with orbex.com until I give you an update about my case
Reply by Orbex Support submitted Jan 9, 2017:
Dear Sherif,

Thank you for your review. As we have already informed you, your account has been blocked due to a suspicion of a fraud transaction.
You have made a deposit through a Credit Card which have been reported as stolen by the issuing bank and therefore the original fund has been refunded back to the same card of deposit following our regulatory guidelines and circulars. As a result, any transactions on your trading account should be cancelled until the case is completely clarified.
Hence, we have attempted to communicate with you several times through the contact details you have provided which were invalid numbers and once we have established a communication we have provided you with evidence that the card has been reported as stolen and your account is disabled temporarily until you provide an official document from the bank to clarify the situation.
With that being said and considering all the suspicious transactional behaviours (i.e. requesting a withdrawal to a different channel than the one of deposit), your account is blocked and can be reactivated only if a clear official document from the bank has been provided where it shows that the card belongs to you and it is active, once the above situation has been solved and we receive what is needed, we insure to reimburse your account with the PnL of the trades you have closed.
At Orbex, we take fraud very seriously and act instantly, in order to keep the highest protection for all clients. We proudly deliver a high quality services and customer support to meet our customer satisfaction, hence why all of our withdrawals are instant and we will never block any amount unless there is a valid reason.
Orbex Support Team
dhaka, Bangladesh,
Aug 19, 2016,

I love orbex

very good broker. fast execution, no slippage. specially bangladeshi support team are awesome. Mr. kamrul from bangladesh team helps me a lot.
I treat orbex as my family.

Monir,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Aug 19, 2016,

I am using this broker for few month and earning profit consistently . never faced single problem with the execution .. trading environment is much good rather than other CYSEC regulated broker . their support team is very much helpful . overall i am with this broker

Mr. Fan,
Apr 27, 2016,

My previous withdrawal took 12 minutes, today my withdrawal took 2 hrs 38 mins. I'll post more withdrawals in the future and the time it took. Take care all.

Thanks Orbex, please continue to serve traders responsibly.

Ref: http://postimg.org/image/8904dfawf

2016-04-27 3Star Hi, I have been with orbex since 2014 until the present.

Orbex offer me free VPS, which I appreciate greatly. I have good support from this broker as mu personal account manager is on my Whatsapp list.

I really care about fast and hassle-free withdrawal, so I am writing this review while waiting for my withdrawal to be processed. They say it's going to take up to 24 hours, which is a bummer, the last time I withdraw took only 12 mins. I'll add 1 more stars once I withdraw profits. Thanks orbex. Below are the reference to the chat I had with them:

Svetlana Wed, 04/27/16 08:06:40 pm Asia/Singapore

Hello Mr. Fan. Welcome to Orbex Live Support, how may I help you?

Mr. Fan 08:07:30 pm

hi. i just made a withdrawal. please process it for me. orbex has instant withdrawal. it should not take a long time. the last time i withdraw it took 12 mins.

Svetlana 08:08:30 pm

Ok, Sir. as soon we receive your request we will process it

Mr. Fan 08:08:47 pm

yes, i have sent the request. please check.

ok, i have received the sms
08:09:15 pm
this is good. i will wait until it is in my skrill account.

Svetlana 08:09:58 pm

Ok Sir

is there anything else I can do for you?
08:10:07 pm

Mr. Fan 08:10:33 pm

that will be all. orbex is good in serving traders responsibly.

Duration: 4m 26s

Marko Wed, 04/27/16 09:07:01 pm Asia/Singapore

Hello Mr. Fan. Welcome to Orbex Live Support, how may I help you?

Mr. Fan 09:08:27 pm

hi marko, i have already sent the withdrawal ticket and the amount is deducted from my account. I am waiting for the amount to reach my skrill. why is it taking so long? the last time I did withdrawal, it took 12 minutes. now its almost been 1 hour. please check.

Marko 09:09:01 pm

Hi

It is normal. It can take less time but it can take up to 24 hours
Mr. Fan 09:10:10 pm

ok, please process it fast, my account manager say that now orbex have fast withdrawal. he say it is instant.

Marko 09:10:22 pm

it is not instant

our finance department will process as soon as possible

as mentioned withdrawals are up to 24 hours

Mr. Fan 09:11:06 pm

ok, i will take note of that.

thank you marko.