Tickmill.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 16, 2019
Other websites of this company include TickmillPrime.com.

About Tickmill.com

Tickmill is forex broker. Tickmill offers the MT4 and WebTrader trading currency platforms. Tickmill.com offers over 60 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, gold, sliver, bonds and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Tickmill.com

Trading platforms:MT4
Currencies:(60+)
CFD:(20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
PAMM: No
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forum

Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016

Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.

kelantan, Malaysia,
Oct 14, 2019,

THIS COMPANY IS GOOD FOR ME

As we know, Tickmill is a broker that offer lowest spread and commission. For me, this company is the best broker to trade. I also have offer to my friend to open an account at this company.
I also want to tickmill make a rebate to their trader who use tickmill as a platform to trade. Last but not least, I also hope make a improvement for local deposit and local withdraw to Malaysian trader.
But Tickmill is the best broker who is offer the lowest spread that I use today.
Mil,
Philippines, Philippines,
Oct 8, 2019,

This company is Scam for me

This company is Scam for me, because every time I bid the game, the chart run against my prediction, then, if I cancel my bid, the chart return where I bid and running continuously, 99% real in my experience. I feel that somebody controlling the game's.

I like to put a promotional in my personal website, I don't like somebody get Scam because of me, and my website get negative feedback because of this company.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Oct 10, 2019:
Hi Mil,

Tickmill is a FCA UK and FSA Seychelles regulated broker with a fully automated No Dealing Desk (NDD) execution model.

Kindly contact our support team at support@tickmill.com providing your MT4 account number and order ID so they can review your query. Also, kindly attach screenshot to your request to check and assist you.

We remain at your disposal for anything you may require.
Sep 20, 2019,

One of the best

I have been trading FX for over 10 years and I have a live account with Tickmill for the last 2 years or so. I also make use of 8 live accounts at different brokers(diversification) and I find Tickmill to be one of the best. Their VIP account offers me $2 round trip commission & zero spread on EURUSD so very cheap to trade. Most important to me is withdrawal which varies from 45min to 24 hours via Neteller. Never had a problem and this gives me great peace of mind. My greatest nightmare is brokers who don't give your money back. TM at least allows me to sleep at night. Highly recommended.

Dec 18, 2018 - 5 Stars I have accounts with several brokers and Tickmill is one of my favourites. Always good service, good execution(I am not a scalper). Of particular importance to me is speed of withdrawals and they are very good with this.
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Sep 13, 2019,

Support And Withdraw

I am Using This Brokers Just For Good Spread But There Help Support Very Specialy There Live Chat And withdraw Take Avarage 20 hour If Its a Saturday/Sunday Need To wait 3 day Why! Where Others Many Broker Giving Instant And Average in 1-3 Hour.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Sep 19, 2019:
Dear Alx54,

Please note that you can find our support team's working hours here: https://tickmill.com/support/

If you have a specific case you would like us to check please send an email with your details and a description of the case to our support team.
Aug 30, 2019,

Using mt4 plugin to amend your trade and close profitable one possible hack

Recently in late August 2019, UK PM Boris Johnson announced he wanted to prorogue parliament, the GBP weakened. I went to check my mt4 platform, my profitable trade GBPNZD was closed out early during the spike at a very ridiculous number as if to make fun of me. I did not set any take profit on the open position. There is no way I would close that one position because I have equal number of lots in both long and short. The unprofitable trade was left open during the spike but the profitable trade was closed real early. Yes I have screenshot my trades, but anyone can doubt because it does not prove that I didnt do it. But seriously, when a hedge trader does his thing, why would he close half of the profitable trade almost immediately in a spike and leave the unprofitable one going? Someone told me that this is actually possible by using mt4 plugin to change or close someone's trade. Research more on this if you guys dont believe.

After attempts of damage control, I opened another trade EURCAD . RIght before my eyes, when I clicked "sell" and the order pop up closed, the order registered as "buy" I clearly know that I clicked the sell on the left in red on the pop up window. I do not do drugs, I didnt hallucinate and I was sober. I was not daydreaming and I was sharp of mind. There was a mini-second delay and the order was "buy" instead of "sell". I realized that no matter what I do, the plugin or "hacker" is present to make fast cash of my account.

I realized that my account has been "tampered" by Tickmill broker . I accepted whatever loss I incurred due to this dishonest broker and stop using this. I cannot prove that I clicked the sell because my screenshot doesnt actually capture my actions. I do not have a live camera facing my computer when I execute my trades either. Screenshots wont help because they dont actually prove my finger actions.

These people from JUVENILE INSULT DELETED should be convicted. They are actually using software to cheat you and monitor you. Do not use their MT4 . I am not sure about the rest. You can send me a PM if you want more proof and screenshots. I am a genuine individual person trading , not a fake profile or someone being paid to post this thing.

Most of the positive reviewers are not genuine. But they are not caught by moderators because there is no way to prove they are not genuine unless they are really obvious. Maybe from the IP.

I do not think Tickmill representatives would actually do anything. because they are just customer relations officer. Maybe they are unaware of such backend cheating, no executive power to do anything or maybe they are collaborating.

If you guys from JUVENILE INSULT DELETED Tickmill are reading this, you must grinning sheepishly that someone discovered you are using this kind of tactics to cheat money.

JUVENILE INSULT DELETED Tickmill actually accepts arbitrage profit as announced on their website unlike other brokers who dont allow it. Too good to be true. Up to you to guess why.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Sep 3, 2019:
Dear Pluvious

Thank you for taking the time to bring the above into our attention. Since there is a specific case and as you state you have managed to take the relevant print screens, you are kindly requested to send them, along with the order ID and a short description of the incident to support@tickmill.com

We remind you that during volatile market codifications, spreads might increase and as a result your positions might be affected. In any case we will require the above email in order to send it to the relevant team for an official answer.
Mhd Hafiz,
Putrajaya, Malaysia,
Aug 25, 2019,

Fast withdrawal, no questions

Surprised how fast they released my money. I had some 10k usd account with them, sometimes win, sometimes lose. The i needed to take all of it for personal reasons. I applied in the morning, got it to my Neteller in the evening. No questions asked, no problems made for me. They just called me, asked if there is a problem with my account, i said no, it is personal. Ok, thank you very much. Hope to have you back. I had acvounts with other brokers and almost always they try to keep my money and not to release to me.
My credit to Tickmill for this. I will come back later for sure.
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Aug 5, 2019,

Applied for their $30 bonus

So I opened a new account by them when I saw the $30 welcome bonus. But when trying to login to my account it never logs in no matter how many times I tried. I'd get errors saying "authorization failed" or "connection failed" even though my internet connection is totally fine and even though I copy and pasted my login ID and password direction from their email. I then tried contacting support telling explaining my problem to which they replied:

"Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please make sure that you enter your Welcome Account in the following way:

1. Open MT4 platform, click on File - Login to Trade Account

2. In the Login field paste your account number (given in our e-mail, 9 digits)

3. In the Password field paste your trading password (given in our e-mail)

4. In the server field choose Tickmill02-Live or type manually: wel01.mt4tickmill.com

If you do not remember your Welcome Account password, please let us know, and we will reset it for you.

Kind Regards,"

They didn't solve my problem at all. I then opened a new account with them (3016479) and it worked perfectly fine, but the welcome account doesn't work at all.

My welcome account number is 888093933. I also tried attaching this account after verification in the Traders Room area, but it says my account is already attached, but doesn't show up anywhere.

If someone from TickMill can help me it would really be appreciated.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Aug 6, 2019:
Dear Client,

Your Welcome Account is active and the given login steps are correct. Please contact us on our Live Chat, so we can share some screenshots and will be able to see where are you going wrong.

Kindly note that the Welcome Account is accessible only in the MT4 platform and cannot be seen in the Client Area.

Please contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Aug 1, 2019,

Excellent broker

I have been trading in FX for 9 years.
At first I was constantly changing brokers looking for some with good terms.
Then I found Tickmill (then called Armada) and it fulfilled all my expectations,
competitive spread, speed execution, positive slippage !

In the end, when I became profitable nothing changed, withdrawal without a problem.
Yuri,
Tashkent, Uzbekistan,
Aug 1, 2019,

Got my money

I made my first deposit of $500 two month ago and turned it into $2000 in 1.5 months with night scalping. They offer pretty fast execution and tight spreads for major trading pairs during Asian session. Received my money today via wire transfer, same amount as requested, they pay all fees :). I had concerns that they deem my trading style inappropriate or controversial because other brokers blocked my accounts. But everything went smooth and they processed payout.

It would be great if they introduced fixed spread account for some trading styles, otherwise their pro account is quite cheap option to go.

Will use this broker again.

Disclaimer: I have 4 years of experience trading financial markets and it’s not guaranteed that you can repeat my results. Remember that forex trading is associated with high risks.
Terengganu, Malaysia,
Jul 28, 2019,

Tickmill Scammed

I also have been scammed by tickmill, when i request refund almost a month already i dind't get my money yet, depo only 10 minutes via debit card, withdraw almost a month, they told need to comfirmation by the bank, bank have been comfirm but ARN no but still dind't get my money
Reply by Tickmill submitted Jul 31, 2019:
Hi cryptoboy,
We would like to investigate this claim so kindly send an email to support@tickmill.com with your trading account number so that they can look into it.
Thank you.
We remain at your disposal for anything else you may need.