Tickmill.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 17, 2020
Other websites of this company include TickmillPrime.com.

About Tickmill.com

Tickmill is forex broker. Tickmill offers the MT4 and WebTrader trading currency platforms. Tickmill.com offers over 60 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies including bitcoin, gold, sliver, bonds and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Tickmill.com

Trading platforms:MT4
Currencies:(60+)
CFD:(20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
PAMM: No
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forum

Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016

Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.

colombo, Sri Lanka,
Jan 9, 2020,

worst customer service

I have a Tickmill account since 2015 and I’m not using it for long period and on 2nd of January 2020 I Reactivated, and they ask me to upload some documents for verification process.

I have uploaded copy of my passport for Identification they approved and I have uploaded copy of my latest bank statement, credit card statement and utility bill for Proof of Address they rejected.

But I have uploaded my bank statement and utility bill of mine and the both address are same.

and also I’ll get email from backoffice@tickmill.com saying,

“To start trading, please log in to Client Area and verify your residential address by uploading a full page scanned copy or a photo of one of the documents listed below, which must be under your name, and dated no older than 6 months:
Latest utility bill (gas, electricity or phone)
Bank or credit card statement
Any other official document that includes your name and address.

If you require any assistance or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at backoffice@tickmill.com. Our team will be happy to help.”

And the thing is once I sent email to the backoffice@tickmill.com no one will reply I have sent so many email and I called to their support line +248 434 7072 on working hours so many times no one picked up.

im very disappointed with their customer service.

I have given 1 star for customer service.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Jan 15, 2020:
Dear duwarakesh,

Thank you for the feedback provided.

As a group of companies regulated by the FCA, the FSA and CySEC we take KYC documents very seriously and our team ensures that all documents received by clients are up to the standards of our regulators.

Having said that, our team is also dedicated to our clients and they always respond to the emails they receive in a timely manner. You can find our support team’s available hours here: https://www.tickmill.com/about/contact-us

Since your account has now been reactivated (since Jan 9) and is fully functional, we’d suggest that you reach out to support@tickmill.com for any questions you may have or for any additional assistance you might need.

Costa Rica, Costa Rica,
Jan 8, 2020,

Pending Skrill deposit

I did a skrill deposit which is supposed to be an instant method but the funds are still not available in my trading account.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Jan 10, 2020:
Dear client,
Skrill is an instant payment method and if you have any issues with depositing through this payment method, we kindly ask you to contact our support team at support@tickmill.com for assistance.
Anas azmi,
Penang, Malaysia,
Jan 1, 2020,

Tickmill the best broker

I have trade with alot of brokerage. But the account that sustain long only at tickmill cause really comfortable to trade with them. The deposit and withdraw are so fast. Really recommended to all traders

Puthia, Rajshahi, Bangladesh,
Dec 24, 2019,

fake movement & hit sl

23-12-2019 when market open in eurgbp pair its show 165pips gap... for this gap my trad got sl... but when i saw in evening thos fake candle & the gap not in the the chart!
but, show in market low price 0.83590... when it hapen? i have all prove for this scaming... please refund me..
i think we need avoid this broker...
Reply by Tickmill submitted Jan 2, 2020:
Hi Sree Sagar

Thank you for your feedback.
Kindly email our support team at support@tickmill.com providing relevant proofs, trading account number and trade ID so that our support team can assist.

Thank you.
Akbar,
Tashkent, Uzbekistan,

Received my first withdrawal

Very good broker, got my first withdrawal of $2000 without any issues and very happy. This broker PAYS, I didn’t notice any signs of cheating, closing and opening of my orders were smooth with reasonable transaction costs. There was negative slippage during Non Farm Payrolls but subsequent gains offset the loss. Glad that they allow trading during release of high volatility news like Payrolls, many brokers prohibit that.

Excellent Broker!

I love tickmill because of low spread and low commission charge, fast deposit and withdrawal, and good customer service! i will suggest Tickmill to all my friends!

penang, Malaysia,
Dec 20, 2019,

Tickmill the best forex broker. Low spread, trusted and have support for new traders. Otherwise need a local bank transfer for malaysia and not only local depositor for withdraw and deposit. Thanks.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Dec 23, 2019:
Hi hazlee,
Thank you for your feedback!
We are happy to inform you that Tickmill has enabled local bank wire transfers for Malaysia.
You can find more information about this feature in our Client Area or you can contact our support team at support@tickmill.com who will be happy to assist.
Thank you.
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Dec 19, 2019,

Withdrawal issues

Good day after making 500$ on two accounts I've been told to deposit another 100$ into my account to do the withdrawal and their said I must wait between 7-8 working days still no money is the 10th day now very bad service I want my money

Algeria, Algeria,
Dec 16, 2019,

Eurnzd slippage

This the video when the professional analyser of Tickmill tells me to Ask the trade on Bloomberg
see at 31:30 (video in arabic language).
the video is recorded in case if you will delete it ;).
so dear Tickmill i'm waiting a transparent answer.

Dec 6, 2019 - 1 Star 15th november 2019 on tickmill's arabic page , they make a daily video live to analyse markets with professional analyser , when i tell him the problem he told me directly to ask tickmill to show their real trade on bloomberg (what should be done but you don't) there is a contradiction and i don't like that.
if Tickmill correct the trade i will stop the massive negative compain i'm doing now.

Dec 3, 2019 - 1 Star This Tickmill's response
''Dear Client,

We are not trading on Bloomberg , therefore you will not be able to find the trade there.
We are using a pool of liquidity providers.

Kind regards''

So when i open trade what Tickmill do on real market ??
I'm sur that i'm the only looser on the trade Eurnzd (more than 10 000$) this is how tickmill make money you have no transparency at all.
Big brokers protects their costumers not keep them loosing like that.

Nov 26, 2019 - 1 Star 6 days since i sent an email to show their real trade on larket but nothing , i'm sure that tickmill avoid this thing because there are nothing from them , so i give them 6 days after they confirm to me that they are a real scammers after that i KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO ;) .
hope that Tickmill enjoy next bad reviews comming .

Nov 23, 2019 - 1 Star Tickmill don't want to take a responsibility of this big slippage , I've sent also an email asking to show their real trade on market (to see if they're saying the truth) but nothing recieved from their I'm sure that there is a mistake made by tickmill but they don't want to give me back the money .

They are not honest at all and they are smart they don't block withdrawals but they stole money on situation like this.

Nov 21, 2019 - 1 Star Tickmill don't want to take a responsibility of this big slippage , I've sent also their real trade on market (to see if they're saying the truth) but nothing recieved from their I'm sure that there is a mistake but they don't want to give me back the money .

Nov 18, 2019 - 1 Star So after that i recieve a call from omar wisam to tell me that allthing is ok on tickmill and there is no quotes Better than the closing price of the trade , after this call i check sec by sec the quotes of 13/11/2019 and I'm surprised to see that there is a better price 1,72951 price on 02:00 (time of nzd new) so this time i will see if you're scamming me or not .
I want also the trade on Bloomberg (tickmill trade on real market).
Hope this you will refund my money back.

Nov 13, 2019 - 1 Star Hello this is the email i sent to tickmill support for my big slippage cause me a big loss,
"Hello I'm ABDELAZIZ FOUAD the owner of 3005460 live pro ecn account i have a problem with my account , i have opened a buy trade on EURNZD (1.73875) with sl (1.73600) im surprised that the sl is not triggered with a large slippage caused a big loss to my account i have been on tickmill since a long time and i really appreciated working with this nice broker but now im shocked to this happened to me its not possible to see that with such a big broker like tickmill
I will post my problem on forexpeacearmy.
So i demand to repair mistake and repair the trade and the loss .
Thanks .
Fouad."

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Apr 17, 2019 - 5 Stars Excellent broker...... nice spreads and really fast withdrawals today i recieve 6000$ on my Skrill wallet in the same day of request... i'm really happy with this broker .

Reply by Tickmill submitted Nov 15, 2019 Hi fouadzizou,

Thank you for your message.

In order to investigate this case, please contact support@tickmill.com providing your trade ID and MT4 account number. Our support team will check your query and will assist you.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Nov 20, 2019 Hi fouadzizou,

Thank you for your feedback.

If there is something not clear with the answer you have received form us regarding your trades, kindly reply back to our support team to be assisted with more detailed information.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Dec 4, 2019 Dear fouadzizou,

As was explained to you through your previous email communications with the team, your stop loss was executed with a slippage during the release of the RBNZ monetary policy statement during which the RBNZ kept its rates unchanged while the market was expecting a rate cut. This has caused the NZD to rally and EURNZD to significantly drop. Stop Losses are not guaranteed to be filled without slippage specially during major economic releases and policy rate changes.

The price that you were filled on was the best available provided by our Liquidity providers after your S/L was triggered.

If you have any additional conditions please refer to our support team.

Kedah, Malaysia,
Dec 13, 2019,

Spread and Deposit/Withdrawal Mehods

Good evening, I am Ong here to give some reviews on Tickmill.com that I am using for almost 3years. I am using their Pro Trading Account which is ECN account, the spread is really lower that I had compared with other brokers and the commisions charge is much lower too, mostly $0.03-$0.06 depend on what pairing you are trade of. Next will be the Deposit and Withdrawal method, I am using Malaysia Online Bank Transfer, depositing is very fast and secure and the rate is fair too, and I am using the same method for withdrawing and the speed is absolutely fast to reach my bank account. I will still using this broker, that's a good broker! Thank you.