Tickmill Review

Updated: Jul 23, 2021 · Tickmill.com  · Is this your company?

Tickmill is forex broker. Tickmill offers the MT4 and MT4 WebTrader trading currency platforms. Tickmill.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, sliver, bonds and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Tickmill
Other websites of this company include TickmillPrime.com.

Established: 2015
Address: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@tickmill.com, +852 5808 2921
Regulators: CySEC #278/15, FSA-S #SD 008, FCA #717270
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forum

Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016

Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.

Mumbai, India,
Jul 9, 2021,

Tickmill cheaters, Indians please be careful while depositing.

Tickmill use cheap tricks to lure clients with their local deposit/ withdraw options. Initially, when i deposited my fund with tickmill the exchange rate was excellent, and the payment system used was paymero. After about 3 weeks or so, they removed that local payment option with other one called " India Instant payments'. So whatever amount you deposit the exchange rate was 9% expensive, the same case for withdraw.

The other local payment option was ' India instant internet banking ', the exchange rate is good for this. But funny enough, this local payment option is only available for deposit and not for withdraw. For withdraw on local payment option, only ' india instant payment ' option and " smart india pay" only these are available, and the exchange rate is worst.
And all the technical issues while withdrawing, with depositing there is no technical issues.

What a liars and cheaters, trading business itself is very difficult, on top of that tickmill want to cheat clients by stealing money with their exchange rate.

i did a big mistake trusting this cheaters with my money, i am looking at ways to excalate this issue to FCA, i have $1,300 with them. PM me to help me with this and let's expose this cheaters.
Apr 27, 2021,

Overall good service

I have been using tickmill for more than 1 yr now I'm using UK regulation,the service is really great customer service,I have never been any issues with withdrawals guys..it's safe and reliable..thanks

Jerusalem, Israel,
Mar 21, 2021,

Manipulating Candles shape == Consecutive losses

when i trade with this company i noticed there are clear differences between their demo account and Live one this mean even if you try use safest profitable EA you will lose your money .... and if your professional scalper you will lose .... All this because they are manipulating much times with candles shape this will result in fault decision ( Sell .. Buy ) ... and this mean that indicators will give you wrong and faked signals So i advise peoples not to trade with this broker even if they claimed that they will give you the lowest spread ...
Viet Nam, Viet Nam,
Mar 19, 2021,

Good experience so far.

I've been with Tickmill since 2015 and I dont have anything to complain so far. The withdrawal is always quick and on time. The spreads and fees are very competitive.

I only trade major FX pairs so I dont know anything about the exotic pairs and other instruments.

The only possible complaint is the high spread at the first trading hour of the day. But I understand that's because of the low liquidity and it happens on all other brokers I've traded with.

Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Mar 19, 2021,

Not able to withdraw my deposit

Warning: Do not deal with this company as their behaviour is unethical.

I have made a deposit 2 months ago (2021-02-08 04:52:29) of 4000 euro via Creditcard. Now Tickmill is not allowing me to withdraw my deposit.

This is their response:
Unfortunately, we cannot process refunds on a deposits which were made more than 6 months (180 days) ago. We may send your funds to you via other payment method.

For all transparency I do not have an alternative payment method registered with them nor should I.

Will file a formal complaint as this is criminal behaviour.

I have made screenshots of the logs as evidence in case they will manipulate these.
Dammam, Saudi Arabia,
Dec 19, 2020,

Transparent and Efficient broker

I have been with Tickmill over 5 years and they are my experience with them is excellent.
They provide direct market trading with minimal commission and almost no slippage.

Deposits and withdrawals are fast if using Skrill or Neteller even faster.

They do have a client outreach and communicate with you occasionally on promotions or events they hold.

I have had no qualms' with them at all.

Commendable and one of the best. Keep up the good work.

Europe, Serbia,
Nov 26, 2020,

Tickmill threatens, $35 966 not paid

Tickmill threatens with legal action against me because I expose truth on social media how they refuse to pay me my funds, $35 966! Funds are not paid for more then 6 months already, and they now even threaten with legal action against me. I fight this SCAM company hard with regulators and I am going also to bring my case on court. This unjustice and fraudulent behavior must be stopped!

I strongly advise everyone to stay away from Tickmill. This is SCAM company and I kindly ask ForexPeaceArmy to mark this company with SCAM label and their ratings erased to 0.

Aug 17, 2020 - 1 Star This is SCAM company and it should be put where it belongs, to SCAM brokers. Their ratings erased.

Their price at the moment is on 24.10 $. Also straight forward crippled price action. While at same time December futures 2020 contract price which they claim they follow is on 43.22 $ with very much visible dips during upside movement. Something which we do not see in Tickmill's price action!

For situation to be even worse, they charge insane swap for long positions of more then 14 points! Total SCAM! This must be punished!

Tickmill continues their fraudulent activity by offering imaginary, fake, and wrong spot WTI price. Price which has nothing to do with reality, or with any futures contract price. Random number they transmit.

I am in close contact with FSA regulator which works on my case, and hopefully this week there will be some real progress regarding my case, and my funds paid in full.

Tickmill must pay me funds they owe me, $35 966 must be paid to my trading account # 3033967.

For more information about my case, you can follow it here: Scam - Scam alerts - Tickmill SCAM! Offers invalid WTI price in close only mode, wrong price execution for all bigger trades.

May 11, 2020 - 1 Star I am going to describe 2 problems I ran into with Tickmill. My trading account # 3033967.

First and main problem is fake and imaginary WTI CFD price they offer in the moment. Their price currently is at 9.64$ for barrel, while true WTI CFD price is 26$ for barrel, it can be checked with any other broker, or simply by looking at CME futures prices for WTI, all contracts are above 25$ for barrel. Tickmill have applied close only mode on WTI, and since I have 3 long positions I am not able to close my positions with significant profit of 26 000$, and trader can not open new long positions on that absurd, fake, low price they offer because it is only close only mode applied. I would have no problems with their close only mode if they offer true WTI CFD price, instrument I was trading with. Their excuse is that they follow movement of December 2020 futures price, which is also invalid since price for December futures is over 30$ for barrel, and also price movement is completely different. They refuse to pay my winnings after weeks of annoying conversations and invalid arguments they try to provide. I am experienced trader who has account with over 10 brokers, and what they say is completely absurd and not acceptable! Difference in their price from true price is almost 300%, no LP can justify that. There is only one true WTI CFD price and it is between 26$ and 27$ for barrel at the moment I am writing this review.

Second problem I encountered with wrong price execution for trades bigger then 1 lot size. This applies for all FX pairs and Metals. Order is executed on price NOT SHOWN in MT4, but on price worse for client by 1-2 points. This happens every time, for manually opened positions and pending positions. They stole from me on over 500 trades these 1-2 point. It is not slippage, it is wrong price execution! I brought this issue also to them, and gave them chance to refund what they were stealing from me for years, but they refused with no true explanation provided, only fake arguments which has nothing to do with reality. Experienced trader like me can not be fooled or tricked like that.

I am going to continue to fight with them with these two problems and claim my funds via court if necessary if they continue to refuse to pay what they owe me.

Everyone can feel free to contact me directly here on FPA if further details about Tickmill are wanted.

Reply by Tickmill submitted May 15, 2020 Hi Deltoid88,

We have provided all necessary clarifications and have assisted with detailed explanation in regards to your trades.

If you have any additional concerns, you can reach out to our support team.

Thank you.

katlego,
south africa, South Africa,
Oct 13, 2020,

Last week i wrote something bad about tickmill but it was my bank

I think its tickmill is the best broker was my bank that delayed sorry for spreading lies I give it 5-star especially on their spreads and withdrawal will be trading with you for some time and see but either than that you are a good broker...but you must make the thing where get in contact with you fast like chat room maybe cause it takes about hours for you to reach us then we panic

Oct 8, 2020 - 1 Star i have made a withdrawal they went thru my bank took my money back while not knowing to so be careful they are scam don't trade with them especially south African don't recommend you this broker
Reply by Tickmill submitted Nov 17, 2020:
Dear Katlego,

Thank you for contacting us. Please note we are not making any transaction on behalf of the clients. We are taking serious such cases, kindly contact our support team directly at support@tickmill.com providing your MT4 account number/withdrawal request number and kindly provide more details in regards to your withdrawal to check it from our side and assist you.
Turkey, Turkey,
Sep 23, 2020,

Withdrawal Problems (Always)

I have been using Tickmill (as my secondary broker) for 3 years. Spreads are tight, execution is fast, deposit is fast. But, when it comes to withdraw your money, they are the slowest and the most problematic broker I have ever worked with. It always takes more than 1 week to get your money back. To give an example, I have made a request on 17th morning and who knows where the money is, still waiting (Ref: 0XRJ0NMRPN07HL49). And after a week if you ask where your money is, they occassionaly realize that there had been a bank problem and they re-send your money, but magically this new withdrawal happens within a day. They also force absurd withdrawal rules. If you have deposited by a credit/debit card, let’s say 3 years ago, then if you use different deposit methods later, you cannot withdraw your money by another method other than credit/debit card. This is totally ridiculous and they state that it will take 8 BUSINESS DAYS to get your “instant deposit” back. There are absolutely no technical reason to get your money back too late with so many problems.

My primary broker sends my funds to my account even sometimes within the same day, but Tickmill, hell no, I promise that you wont get your money easy. Eventually you get it if you have enough patience.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Sep 28, 2020:
Dear Rektsquare,

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear that you had a delays with your withdrawal request. From our side we do proceed with all the withdrawal requests during the 1 working day, however estimated delivery time depends of the banks/card processors. Withdrawal T&C you can check on our website: https://www.tickmill.com/conditions/deposit-and-withdrawal

If you require for further assistance, please contact our support team at support@tickmill.com our team will be glad to help you
Egypt, Egypt,
Sep 18, 2020,

Fast withdrawal with skrill

Being trading with tickmill since 1 month no problem with them till now and i take my profit with no problem

Is Tickmill regulated?

Tickmill has 3 regulators:

• Tickmill UK Ltd is regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
  • Tickmill Europe Ltd is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CYSEC)
  • Tickmill Ltd is regulated by the Seychelles Financial Servics Authority (FSA)

How do you use Tickmill?

To get started trading with Tickmill:

• first, you need to complete your tickmill client registration, login, and upload all the required documents
  • once that's done and your documents are approved, you can select your account type and create the account
  • then, select a payment method and make your initial deposit
  • next, either go directly to MT4 WebTrade or else download and install MetaTrader 4
  • finally start trading with the Tickmill

How do I withdraw my Tickmill bonus?

New clients of Tickmill can get a $30 live bonus, unless their country is excluded from this promotion.

• The bonus account can be traded for 90 days
  • The initial amount of $30 cannot be withdrawn
  • However, as long as the terms and conditions are followed, a minimum of $30 and a maximum of $100 of profit earned in the bonus account can be transferred to a live account after the client deposit a minimum of $100 in that live account

What type of broker is Tickmill?

Tickmill is primarily a forex trading broker with over 60 currency pairs available to trade.

Tickmill also offers CFDs on stock indexes, oil, precious metals, and bonds as additional trading instruments.

Is Tickmill a good broker?

The best way to answer if Tickmill is a good broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8718/tickmill-forex-brokers

Additionally, we recommend to check recent Tickmill broker community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/tickmill/

What is the minimum deposit for Tickmill?

The minimum deposit to open a trading account with Tickmill is $100.

Tickmill also offer a VIP account which requires a minimum opening balance of $50,000.

Does Tickmill allow scalping?

Tickmill permits scalping as well as news trading and the use of EAs.

How long does it take to withdraw from Tickmill?

Tickmill processed nearly all client withdrawal requests within 24 hours.

Delivery times after processing vary from instant to up to 8 days depending on the withdrawal method.

For bank wires $5000 and above, Tickmill promises to reimburse any transaction fees up to $100.

Does Tickmill have Nasdaq?

Among trading instruments Tickmill offers CFDs for Nasdaq 100, and S&P 500 US stock indexes.