Tickmill Review

Updated: Oct 14, 2020 · Tickmill.com  · Is this your company?

Tickmill is forex broker. Tickmill offers the MT4 and MT4 WebTrader trading currency platforms. Tickmill.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, sliver, bonds and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Tickmill
Other websites of this company include TickmillPrime.com.

Established: 2015
Address: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@tickmill.com, +852 5808 2921
Regulators: CySEC #278/15, FSA-S #SD 008, FCA #717270
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forum

Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016

Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.

OSAKA, Japan,
Apr 4, 2020,

I give a good evaluation.

I did business with Tickmill. I have a very good opinion of Tickmill. It is sad that Japanese business was suspended in March 2020. I am waiting for the resumption of business.

Mar 10, 2019 - 2 Stars I started using Tickmill from March/2019.
● There are transactions where orders are not executed.
● Order slippage and loss occurred.
I am earning money, but I feel uneasy about the order execution ability.

I am not trading news!

Reply by Tickmill submitted Mar 12, 2019 Hi Siro-Kuro,

Thank you for your comment.

Can you please send specific details and screenshots to our support team? They will investigate with the responsible department and get back to you.

You can reach them at support@tickmill.com

We remain at your disposal for anything else you may require.

Sao Paulo, Brazil,
Apr 2, 2020,

Descending broker

Decent broker in its proposal, great spreads, very current technology, initially operating three accounts at $ 100 with great returns and no problems

KAZAN, Russian Federation,
Mar 30, 2020,

SCAMMERS CAREFULLY

I ask you to consider my complaint regarding the brokerage company Tickmill. I explain the essence of the complaint below: When opening transactions on a real account such as pro standart, account number 3040686 Thus, the brokerage company deprives the proper profit and distorts the real financial position of the transaction. This type of fraud has been recorded by me repeatedly and on an ongoing basis. Manipulative actions of the broker appeared on the second day of trading on this account. I have recorded this incident on the video and I am ready to provide evidence at the first request of the regulator. the opening price does not correspond to the real indicator of the market price at the time of opening in favor of a brokerage company. Also, with a negative movement relative to an open transaction, the drawdown on the order is fair, and with a positive movement relative to an open order, the profit is unjust and underestimated. I ask you to analyze this type of fraudulent activity of the Tickmill broker and return the initial deposit to me

Reply by Tickmill submitted Apr 8, 2020:
Hi Ismagilov,
As we’ve repeatedly said and explained, we have offered all the help we could have to you personally via email and phone. If you have any additional questions or need any clarifications, you can contact our support team at support@tickmill.com.
Mexico City, Mexico,
Mar 9, 2020,

Good broker!

I trade with Tickmill around 1 year and everything was good, deposits and withdrawals without problem and excellent spreads.
Pakistan, Pakistan,
Feb 24, 2020,

best Broker i ever experienced

tick-mill is the only one that hold the best possible low spreads , with the best possible low commission , along with the best possible liquidity provider , having a great execution speed .
Withdrawals are always on time , i never had any issue with them , One of the best company in the present market of Forex.
Lucky,
South Africa, South Africa,
Feb 22, 2020,

Best broker in the world

Tickmill is dope,spreads low,withdrawal quick,service dope,costumer service excellent.Tickmill is the only broker i can recommend to people so far from ZA.
kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Feb 12, 2020,

best broker ever

best broker i ever had, low spread and commission is suitable for me as a beginner. easy and fast deposit and withdrawal.
Feb 11, 2020,

Best broker

I love tickmill because of the low spreads and low commission charges, customer services also good.
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Feb 6, 2020,

Tickmill is a biggest Scam Broker !! Stay Away !!

This is Md. Shihab Uddin From Bangladesh. I'm a member of Tickmill.com. I took entry last 12.12.2019 with proper stop loss & take profit, but it was finished unexpectedly. Those entry have taken almost 3 times bigger stop loss from my account. I'm too much shocked by watching it. I have contacted with them with proper proof like as account number, trade ID number & screenshot. (1) Account number- 3041552, trade id number- 10152845, screenshot- https://prnt.sc/qk2l0b (2) Account number- 3041551, trade id number- 9948302, screenshot - https://prnt.sc/qk2nvf. (3) Account number- 2096920116, Trade id number- 117625725, Screenshot- https://prnt.sc/qk2po4. Email sending proof- https://prnt.sc/qy8p6x . After contact with them, they reply me that was so funny. Please see it from here- https://bit.ly/2S1ApZE. So, I hope Forex Peace Army will give me justice.
Thanks by
Md. Shihab Uddin
Reply by Tickmill submitted Feb 11, 2020:
Dear msud3

As expected, United Kingdom’s general election on Thursday 12 December 2019 resulted in extreme market conditions (significant price volatility, wider spreads and price gaps).

As a result, trades related to European indices, GBP and EUR crosses faced huge price moves, cases in which slippage is highly likely. During such events there is no guarantee that pending orders will be filled at the exactly specified prices and slippage may occur.

When you are comparing prices among brokers, please consider checking the exact time that each broker started streaming prices. After reviewing different brokers, you will see that certain Liquidity Providers started streaming prices at 00:00 while others started later. For those that started later than 00:00, their charts opened with a gap because the price changed between 00:00 and 00:01 and so on each next minute. Due to the extreme situation, Tickmill`s liquidity providers started streaming prices at 00:02, therefore you can see a gap that is not visible on some other charts.

Please feel free to contact support@tickmill.com if you would like further clarity on this matter. We will do our utmost to provide you with the relevant information relating to your account.

Feb 3, 2020,

They Are Bunch of Scammers

My experience with tickmill was nothing short of horrible. I was trading on their demo account with one of my new strategies for about a month and i made a lot of profits because they obeyed my stop loss. But lo and behold when i decided to go live with the same strategy, i noticed they were constantly closing all my trades below my stop loss ! When i sent a message to their customer care , they told me they closed the trade at that price because that was the best rate they could get at the specified time. But i thought stop loss was supposed to be honored, otherwise how do one manage risk in forex ? My advise is stay away from them completely
Reply by Tickmill submitted Feb 10, 2020:
Dear Oswoil,

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear that our services did not met your expectations.

Please note that Demo accounts have no slippage, however the rest of the trading conditions are the same.

As we take clients' feedback into serious consideration, kindly contact our support team at support@tickmill.com, with details of the mentioned case so we can investigate and assist you accordingly.

Is Tickmill regulated?

Tickmill has 3 regulators:

• Tickmill UK Ltd is regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
  • Tickmill Europe Ltd is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CYSEC)
  • Tickmill Ltd is regulated by the Seychelles Financial Servics Authority (FSA)

How do you use Tickmill?

To get started trading with Tickmill:

• first, you need to complete your tickmill client registration, login, and upload all the required documents
  • once that's done and your documents are approved, you can select your account type and create the account
  • then, select a payment method and make your initial deposit
  • next, either go directly to MT4 WebTrade or else download and install MetaTrader 4
  • finally start trading with the Tickmill

How do I withdraw my Tickmill bonus?

New clients of Tickmill can get a $30 live bonus, unless their country is excluded from this promotion.

• The bonus account can be traded for 90 days
  • The initial amount of $30 cannot be withdrawn
  • However, as long as the terms and conditions are followed, a minimum of $30 and a maximum of $100 of profit earned in the bonus account can be transferred to a live account after the client deposit a minimum of $100 in that live account

What type of broker is Tickmill?

Tickmill is primarily a forex trading broker with over 60 currency pairs available to trade.

Tickmill also offers CFDs on stock indexes, oil, precious metals, and bonds as additional trading instruments.

Is Tickmill a good broker?

The best way to answer if Tickmill is a good broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8718/tickmill-forex-brokers

Additionally, we recommend to check recent Tickmill broker community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/tickmill/

What is the minimum deposit for Tickmill?

The minimum deposit to open a trading account with Tickmill is $100.

Tickmill also offer a VIP account which requires a minimum opening balance of $50,000.

Does Tickmill allow scalping?

Tickmill permits scalping as well as news trading and the use of EAs.

How long does it take to withdraw from Tickmill?

Tickmill processed nearly all client withdrawal requests within 24 hours.

Delivery times after processing vary from instant to up to 8 days depending on the withdrawal method.

For bank wires $5000 and above, Tickmill promises to reimburse any transaction fees up to $100.

Does Tickmill have Nasdaq?

Among trading instruments Tickmill offers CFDs for Nasdaq 100, and S&P 500 US stock indexes.