Tickmill Review

Updated: Jun 26, 2020 · Tickmill.com  · Is this your company?

Tickmill is forex broker. Tickmill offers the MT4 and MT4 WebTrader trading currency platforms. Tickmill.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, sliver, bonds and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Tickmill
Other websites of this company include TickmillPrime.com.

Established: 2015
Address: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@tickmill.com, +852 5808 2921
Regulators: CySEC #278/15, FSA-S #SD 008, FCA #717270
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forum

Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016

Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.

Adi,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
May 31, 2014,

End of story. Polish financial regulator KNF has issued a public warning about Armada Markets and filled a criminal case regarding their activity in a local court. The company has ceased operations. Hope that people will get their money back!

You have been warned.

buzo,
lagos, Nigeria,
Dec 25, 2016,

tickmill is such a great and good broker, awlays wants thier customers to succed. i love them

Anthony F,
, Sweden,
Jun 10, 2015,

I had an account with Armada when they were in charge and now its Tickmill. Armada did a really good job and I am glad that the name changed as the service now should not reflect on them. Since Tickmill have taken over the service has gotten from bad to worse. My recommendation is that you bypass this broker and find another one. The slippage is horrendous, and i dont mean that lightly. I havent had a stop loss order that was filled to the tick since "tickMill" took over! It dosent matter if it was in an Asian Session or News release. One trade at 10:59pm GMT was in the green by 30 pips the stop loss was at breakeven at 11pm somehow my stop loss was taken out for a -7 pips? The platform jumped up 30 pips and returned all within 1MIN!!! This is while other broker platforms were going down! I had two other platforms open at the same time so i took pictures of it for proof if anyone wants it. I contacted them i they blamed their liquidity providers. This is at a time when the market is dead and other brokers feeds are going in the opposite direction. Like i said i have not had one stop loss order that has been filled to the pip yet every limit order has been filled to the pip even during a news release! Work that one out if you can. They can find someone to fill your limit order that was 30 pips away before the news release but not your stop loss order? My advice is to walk away from "TickMill" as they are quite literally Milling pips out of you!

China,
Mar 20, 2019,

Tickmill SCAM is seychelles company

(This is a fraud company, they cheated me out of 20000 usd of my deposit, this is a gambling platform, he did not enter the market)
Tickmill SCAM is seychelles company
How do you do?
Your account 1265XX(If you need an account, please contact me) has been temporarily set to read-only mode and cannot be traded. According to the compliance requirements, we need to confirm that all your deposit is from your own bank account. Please provide the proof of all your deposit and the proof of the source of funds.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Mar 21, 2019:
Hi Andylaudj,
Please note that as per our terms and conditions (https://tickmill.com/accounts/deposit-and-withdrawal-options/):
Before using any of our payment methods, please note the following important information:
We do not accept any payments made via a third-party source.
– You must only use payment methods that are under your name and lawfully belong to you.
– We reserve the right to require proof from you at any time. Failure to comply with this, will result in your payment to be frozen and voided.
Kindly contact our support team directly at support@tickmill.com with your account number for further clarification.
We remain at your disposal for anything else you may require.
Malcolm,
, USA,
Oct 18, 2013,

Worst trade execution out of all my brokers. Slippage it very high so it is not good for scalping. Some say support is good but I find it to be slow, live chat is not available 24 hours and email support takes even more than 24 hours most of the time.

I dont have much money with them so I am not too concerned about their bad regulation but it is more the bad trading conditions that made me leave this review.

David,
uk, United Kingdom,
Sep 27, 2018,

Avoid

Just tried to deposit funds into new account which was declined. Nightmare dealing with useless live chat. Even after ringing the bank and confirming my card was fine they sugested I ring the bank! Then try sending card info by email and then trying tomorrow! Not handled my expectations well and if this is how they deal with people trying to deposit money goodness only knows what it's like when they have your money. My advise is look elsewhere.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Oct 2, 2018:
Hi David,
Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention.
Our team will be contacting you personally and we are confident they will do whatever they can in order to assist you with any issues you may have had with your Tickmill Account.
Europe, Serbia,
May 11, 2020,

SCAM ALERT - fake WTI price, wrong price execution

I am going to describe 2 problems I ran into with Tickmill. My trading account # 3033967.

First and main problem is fake and imaginary WTI CFD price they offer in the moment. Their price currently is at 9.64$ for barrel, while true WTI CFD price is 26$ for barrel, it can be checked with any other broker, or simply by looking at CME futures prices for WTI, all contracts are above 25$ for barrel. Tickmill have applied close only mode on WTI, and since I have 3 long positions I am not able to close my positions with significant profit of 26 000$, and trader can not open new long positions on that absurd, fake, low price they offer because it is only close only mode applied. I would have no problems with their close only mode if they offer true WTI CFD price, instrument I was trading with. Their excuse is that they follow movement of December 2020 futures price, which is also invalid since price for December futures is over 30$ for barrel, and also price movement is completely different. They refuse to pay my winnings after weeks of annoying conversations and invalid arguments they try to provide. I am experienced trader who has account with over 10 brokers, and what they say is completely absurd and not acceptable! Difference in their price from true price is almost 300%, no LP can justify that. There is only one true WTI CFD price and it is between 26$ and 27$ for barrel at the moment I am writing this review.

Second problem I encountered with wrong price execution for trades bigger then 1 lot size. This applies for all FX pairs and Metals. Order is executed on price NOT SHOWN in MT4, but on price worse for client by 1-2 points. This happens every time, for manually opened positions and pending positions. They stole from me on over 500 trades these 1-2 point. It is not slippage, it is wrong price execution! I brought this issue also to them, and gave them chance to refund what they were stealing from me for years, but they refused with no true explanation provided, only fake arguments which has nothing to do with reality. Experienced trader like me can not be fooled or tricked like that.

I am going to continue to fight with them with these two problems and claim my funds via court if necessary if they continue to refuse to pay what they owe me.

Everyone can feel free to contact me directly here on FPA if further details about Tickmill are wanted.
Reply by Tickmill submitted May 15, 2020:
Hi Deltoid88,

We have provided all necessary clarifications and have assisted with detailed explanation in regards to your trades.

If you have any additional concerns, you can reach out to our support team.

Thank you.
colombo, Sri Lanka,
Jan 24, 2018,

scamm broker and robbers

account number -2096759588,tickmill is a scammers,they cheat my money,i trade from welcome account and request to withdraw then they say my ip number use for many account,belive me it is a lie ,becouse they always try to rob your money,if you want to try,they will rob your money

Mhmd,
Irbid, Jordan,
Jul 18, 2019,

Very bad sales, trying to hide and conceal information

I notice a trend here. the bad reviews about this company are answered here by the company itself but there is no follow-up. They are just answering here to negate the effect of the bad reviews and show that they work on the problems when they actually they do not.

The company's staff are very rude. When you first contact them, they are naturally welcoming because they want to receive your money. As soon as you face any problem or raise an issue, their tone immediately changes, and you get into loops and loops of endless emails that cannot resolve anything until you give up your money and leave.

If you manage to get a hold of a person over the phone, they will either be rude or send you away, or they will just not answer you and keep on stalling and postponing and saying they will get back to you, while they never do.

Be especially careful if you speak to someone called Samir Al Khaldi as he seems to be there to just put an end to your inquiries without solving them and he never even agrees to forward you to the right or concerned department.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Jul 25, 2019:
Hi Mhmd,
As I have been informed you had a chat with one of our representatives yesterday and are still discussing a potential cooperation. Can you confirm that everything is sorted out?

Also, I believe that our representatives were not rude, but rather they insisted that you submit your request via email as is our standard procedure. Of course, if you still have any concerns you can directly contact the Tickmill representative you chatted to, via email.

We remain at your disposal for anything else you may request.
Donetsk, Ukraine,
Aug 13, 2016,

Cancell my profit

Be careful.
They cancell my profit , 12000$.... I'm trade Brexit.

Send this:
We inform that all transactions on your account 2096699394 on DE30, committed 24.6.2016 been canceled in accordance with paragraph 5.12 of Client Agreement and 5.13. The company also decided to break a customer relationship with you unilaterally, which takes effect immediately.

Is Tickmill regulated?

Tickmill has 3 regulators:

• Tickmill UK Ltd is regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA)
  • Tickmill Europe Ltd is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CYSEC)
  • Tickmill Ltd is regulated by the Seychelles Financial Servics Authority (FSA)

How do you use Tickmill?

To get started trading with Tickmill:

• first, you need to complete your tickmill client registration, login, and upload all the required documents
  • once that's done and your documents are approved, you can select your account type and create the account
  • then, select a payment method and make your initial deposit
  • next, either go directly to MT4 WebTrade or else download and install MetaTrader 4
  • finally start trading with the Tickmill

How do I withdraw my Tickmill bonus?

New clients of Tickmill can get a $30 live bonus, unless their country is excluded from this promotion.

• The bonus account can be traded for 90 days
  • The initial amount of $30 cannot be withdrawn
  • However, as long as the terms and conditions are followed, a minimum of $30 and a maximum of $100 of profit earned in the bonus account can be transferred to a live account after the client deposit a minimum of $100 in that live account

What type of broker is Tickmill?

Tickmill is primarily a forex trading broker with over 60 currency pairs available to trade.

Tickmill also offers CFDs on stock indexes, oil, precious metals, and bonds as additional trading instruments.

Is Tickmill a good broker?

The best way to answer if Tickmill is a good broker is to read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/8718/tickmill-forex-brokers

Additionally, we recommend to check recent Tickmill broker community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/tickmill/

What is the minimum deposit for Tickmill?

The minimum deposit to open a trading account with Tickmill is $100.

Tickmill also offer a VIP account which requires a minimum opening balance of $50,000.

Does Tickmill allow scalping?

Tickmill permits scalping as well as news trading and the use of EAs.

How long does it take to withdraw from Tickmill?

Tickmill processed nearly all client withdrawal requests within 24 hours.

Delivery times after processing vary from instant to up to 8 days depending on the withdrawal method.

For bank wires $5000 and above, Tickmill promises to reimburse any transaction fees up to $100.

Does Tickmill have Nasdaq?

Among trading instruments Tickmill offers CFDs for Nasdaq 100, and S&P 500 US stock indexes.