Tickmill Review

Updated: Jun 26, 2020 · Tickmill.com  · Is this your company?

Tickmill is forex broker. Tickmill offers the MT4 and MT4 WebTrader trading currency platforms. Tickmill.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, sliver, bonds and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Tickmill
Other websites of this company include TickmillPrime.com.

Established: 2015
Address: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@tickmill.com, +852 5808 2921
Regulators: CySEC #278/15, FSA-S #SD 008, FCA #717270
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forum

Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016

Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
May 29, 2020,

I got a live account with tickmill

I have opened account about 2 months ago. Have not withdrawn funds as of yet. I'm done testing and shall live trade for real.
I cannot rate them now for withdrawal, but for speed, execution, instant deposit, I give them 4 star,
I will add stars after withdrawal.

Essex, United Kingdom,
May 24, 2020,

Good broker

I have found Tickmill to be a good overall broker. The minimum deposit was $100, which I was OK with and was pleased there were no fees/charges on deposit and withdrawals. There are a good number of ways you can fund your account, which is good. I did use their live chat, who were helpful but not available 24/7.

Australia, Australia,
May 21, 2020,

Seem fairly good

I haven't used this broker too much to be fair, but I did open an account here for one of my EAs. The type of EA was a very active one which is not allowed at most brokers due to hyperactivity, but is allowed at Tickmill. The only problem was, it worked great on demo, but checked through my capital very fast on a live account due to the commissions (no fault of tickmill, just not the best EA).
I did't continue my trading with tickmill due to the low leverage offered for retail clients (1:30) and they also do not offer crypto, which I think is a bit behind the times.

istanbul, Turkey,
May 15, 2020,

Wti cheat in price action stay away

As of April 20, they started to receive it without any transportation fee.and wti they do not accept, although there is a problem with the spot oil price
reference the month of December without informing the customer
closes opening new transactions
customers do not care about their victimization
and they try to clear themselves by throwing the blame on the price provider
make money by keeping the price low
they try to clear themselves by throwing the blame on the liqity provider
reflect transparent prices
stay away not the broker you want to work with
India, India,
May 14, 2020,

Wti price scam fraudulent alert

Wti price is different from other brokers they are cheating I dnt recommended this broker here after they are not giving proper reason if we ask they always telling contract Dec 2020but Contract price is above 30$ tickmill price 9.65$fake movement fake price.tickmill will can't able to prove that ..can tickmill show the contract details and your liquidity provided details??

May 5, 2020 - 2 Stars May I know what happening in wtiusd all other brokers price is moving and price around 20$ but in tickmill around 8-9$if I asked they are saying LP providing this price like that how long they going to hold the price if any one can explain this

Reply by Tickmill submitted May 8, 2020 Dear Imran1705,

Tickmill does not interfere with the pricing of its Oil products. Tickmill simply transmits the pricing coming from the Liquidity provider to its clients.

Please refer to our latest news release on oil trading during contango:

www.tickmill.com/news/important-notification-oil-trading-during-contango
Europe, Serbia,
May 14, 2020,

Absurd WTI oil price

Absurd price on WTI oil on Tickmill, they offer 9.68$ for barrel at the moment. Total nonsense since all futures contracts are over 26$ which can be checked anytime on CME. Other brokers have completely normal and true price, over 27$ for barrel at the moment.

They say they follow December 2020 futures price at the moment, but that is even more absurd since December futures price is over 30$ for barrel.

Tickmill, what are you doing with your price on WTI?

This is pure scam, their price has nothing to do with reality. If they do not manipulate price, then their LP does, and Tickmill is obligated to change this absurd price by changing its LP. However you look at this issue , price is absurd and Tickmill offers it, then Tickmill performs fraudulent activity here.

People, stay away from Tickmill. This is scam.
Europe, Serbia,
May 11, 2020,

SCAM ALERT - fake WTI price, wrong price execution

I am going to describe 2 problems I ran into with Tickmill. My trading account # 3033967.

First and main problem is fake and imaginary WTI CFD price they offer in the moment. Their price currently is at 9.64$ for barrel, while true WTI CFD price is 26$ for barrel, it can be checked with any other broker, or simply by looking at CME futures prices for WTI, all contracts are above 25$ for barrel. Tickmill have applied close only mode on WTI, and since I have 3 long positions I am not able to close my positions with significant profit of 26 000$, and trader can not open new long positions on that absurd, fake, low price they offer because it is only close only mode applied. I would have no problems with their close only mode if they offer true WTI CFD price, instrument I was trading with. Their excuse is that they follow movement of December 2020 futures price, which is also invalid since price for December futures is over 30$ for barrel, and also price movement is completely different. They refuse to pay my winnings after weeks of annoying conversations and invalid arguments they try to provide. I am experienced trader who has account with over 10 brokers, and what they say is completely absurd and not acceptable! Difference in their price from true price is almost 300%, no LP can justify that. There is only one true WTI CFD price and it is between 26$ and 27$ for barrel at the moment I am writing this review.

Second problem I encountered with wrong price execution for trades bigger then 1 lot size. This applies for all FX pairs and Metals. Order is executed on price NOT SHOWN in MT4, but on price worse for client by 1-2 points. This happens every time, for manually opened positions and pending positions. They stole from me on over 500 trades these 1-2 point. It is not slippage, it is wrong price execution! I brought this issue also to them, and gave them chance to refund what they were stealing from me for years, but they refused with no true explanation provided, only fake arguments which has nothing to do with reality. Experienced trader like me can not be fooled or tricked like that.

I am going to continue to fight with them with these two problems and claim my funds via court if necessary if they continue to refuse to pay what they owe me.

Everyone can feel free to contact me directly here on FPA if further details about Tickmill are wanted.
Reply by Tickmill submitted May 15, 2020:
Hi Deltoid88,

We have provided all necessary clarifications and have assisted with detailed explanation in regards to your trades.

If you have any additional concerns, you can reach out to our support team.

Thank you.
Uk, United Kingdom,
May 1, 2020,

Tickmill change goalposts

After having an account on demo I opened a live and have experienced tickmill emailing with changes to my leverage and positions and also persistent phone calls with no purpose.

I've never tried the withdrawals so cant comment.

From the trades I placed the spreads seemed ok but I did see them fluctuate a lot

Indian=, India,
Apr 27, 2020,

Very good broker, low spreads, fast withdrawals and deposits.

Very good broker, low spreads, fast withdrawals and deposits. Easy Deposit and Withdrawal with minimum charges

Da es salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of,
Apr 23, 2020,

2years with tickmill

Trading conditions are favourable but what is boring is in some cases during withdrawing they give your money in two installments.
Indonesia, Indonesia,
Apr 23, 2020,

WTI laverage change from 1:500 to 1:20

Tickmill push us to cut our position by reduce laverage from 1:500 to 1:20
How can we provide 25 times of our previous balance to cover this change?
Are you doing a honest business?
Don't do this or you are a scam
Reply by Tickmill submitted Apr 29, 2020:
Dear client,
In order to address the extreme volatility and ensure safe and orderly trading for our clients, the leverage on our WTI spot product was changed from 1:100 to 1:20. We have informed our clients in advance so they could manage their positions prior to Margin changes being implemented.

You can contact our support team if you need any additional assistance.
Sargodha, Pakistan,
Apr 20, 2020,

Game changer in between open positions

I am with tickmill almost 6 years with tickmill. They are good like all other brokers if you are losers. If you are winner then they will change the game in between your open positions. Recently I have opened trades on USOIL with them with big lots. They move down the market where they want even on 11 dollars. My positions are floating with negative balance. Account was swap free but now they changed the game within one week. They are charging heavy swaps with the name of handling charges on over night positions. Mostly brokers shows USOIL prices now on 23 dollars but their charts are showing 11 dollars. What the hell with them? Can you believe such cheats?
Reply by Tickmill submitted Apr 29, 2020:
Dear willi2000

Please refer to our latest news release on oil trading during contango:
www.tickmill.com/news/important-notification-oil-trading-during-contango
Fortaleza, Brazil,
Apr 14, 2020,

Payment methods

For a few months I tested this broker and apparently it is great considering the short time of use, However, a negative point would be the forms of payments provided. They do not work with (Pay4Fun) the Brazilian electronic goods, because even offering skrill and neteller both do not already operate in Brazil.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Apr 16, 2020:
Dear Caio Barboza,
Thank you for your feedback.
We are continuously improving our payment services by adding new payment methods. For the most up to date information on the available deposit and withdrawal methods please visit: https://www.tickmill.com/conditions/deposit-and-withdrawal
Bangkok, Thailand,
Apr 8, 2020,

Update on "1000 pip slippage" - Received a full refund

Update on my previous review "1000 pip slippage". Tickmill has corrected the mistake, and issued an apology and a full refund for a loss caused by the massive slippage. Other than this, I don't have anything else to complain. Since this issue was resolved positively, I'm continuing to trade with Tickmill.

Mar 26, 2020 - 1 Star 2020 03/26 10:24 (tickmill server time) there was massive 1,000 pip slippage with XAU/USD pair. It happened instantly, moved over 1,000 in 1 bar in M1 chart. We all know what this is. Caused huge loss to my account and many others. I sent an email to their customer service and am waiting for reply. I'll update once I get a reply and see how Tickmill fixes this and protects their customers. Hopefully they can resolve passively, not just making excuses and make customers take the losses.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Mar 30, 2020 Dear Skymeow,

Thank you for your message. Our support team is dedicated to providing assistance to all our clients, please rest assured that your email will be replied to soon. Provided that you have included your trading account number and trade ID in your email, the relevant trades will be checked and you will be informed via email.
OSAKA, Japan,
Apr 4, 2020,

I give a good evaluation.

I did business with Tickmill. I have a very good opinion of Tickmill. It is sad that Japanese business was suspended in March 2020. I am waiting for the resumption of business.

Mar 10, 2019 - 2 Stars I started using Tickmill from March/2019.
● There are transactions where orders are not executed.
● Order slippage and loss occurred.
I am earning money, but I feel uneasy about the order execution ability.

I am not trading news!

Reply by Tickmill submitted Mar 12, 2019 Hi Siro-Kuro,

Thank you for your comment.

Can you please send specific details and screenshots to our support team? They will investigate with the responsible department and get back to you.

You can reach them at support@tickmill.com

We remain at your disposal for anything else you may require.

Sao Paulo, Brazil,
Apr 2, 2020,

Descending broker

Decent broker in its proposal, great spreads, very current technology, initially operating three accounts at $ 100 with great returns and no problems

KAZAN, Russian Federation,
Mar 30, 2020,

SCAMMERS CAREFULLY

I ask you to consider my complaint regarding the brokerage company Tickmill. I explain the essence of the complaint below: When opening transactions on a real account such as pro standart, account number 3040686 Thus, the brokerage company deprives the proper profit and distorts the real financial position of the transaction. This type of fraud has been recorded by me repeatedly and on an ongoing basis. Manipulative actions of the broker appeared on the second day of trading on this account. I have recorded this incident on the video and I am ready to provide evidence at the first request of the regulator. the opening price does not correspond to the real indicator of the market price at the time of opening in favor of a brokerage company. Also, with a negative movement relative to an open transaction, the drawdown on the order is fair, and with a positive movement relative to an open order, the profit is unjust and underestimated. I ask you to analyze this type of fraudulent activity of the Tickmill broker and return the initial deposit to me

Reply by Tickmill submitted Apr 8, 2020:
Hi Ismagilov,
As we’ve repeatedly said and explained, we have offered all the help we could have to you personally via email and phone. If you have any additional questions or need any clarifications, you can contact our support team at support@tickmill.com.
Mexico City, Mexico,
Mar 9, 2020,

Good broker!

I trade with Tickmill around 1 year and everything was good, deposits and withdrawals without problem and excellent spreads.
Pakistan, Pakistan,
Feb 24, 2020,

best Broker i ever experienced

tick-mill is the only one that hold the best possible low spreads , with the best possible low commission , along with the best possible liquidity provider , having a great execution speed .
Withdrawals are always on time , i never had any issue with them , One of the best company in the present market of Forex.
Lucky,
South Africa, South Africa,
Feb 22, 2020,

Best broker in the world

Tickmill is dope,spreads low,withdrawal quick,service dope,costumer service excellent.Tickmill is the only broker i can recommend to people so far from ZA.
kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Feb 12, 2020,

best broker ever

best broker i ever had, low spread and commission is suitable for me as a beginner. easy and fast deposit and withdrawal.
Feb 11, 2020,

Best broker

I love tickmill because of the low spreads and low commission charges, customer services also good.
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Feb 6, 2020,

Tickmill is a biggest Scam Broker !! Stay Away !!

This is Md. Shihab Uddin From Bangladesh. I'm a member of Tickmill.com. I took entry last 12.12.2019 with proper stop loss & take profit, but it was finished unexpectedly. Those entry have taken almost 3 times bigger stop loss from my account. I'm too much shocked by watching it. I have contacted with them with proper proof like as account number, trade ID number & screenshot. (1) Account number- 3041552, trade id number- 10152845, screenshot- https://prnt.sc/qk2l0b (2) Account number- 3041551, trade id number- 9948302, screenshot - https://prnt.sc/qk2nvf. (3) Account number- 2096920116, Trade id number- 117625725, Screenshot- https://prnt.sc/qk2po4. Email sending proof- https://prnt.sc/qy8p6x . After contact with them, they reply me that was so funny. Please see it from here- https://bit.ly/2S1ApZE. So, I hope Forex Peace Army will give me justice.
Thanks by
Md. Shihab Uddin
Reply by Tickmill submitted Feb 11, 2020:
Dear msud3

As expected, United Kingdom’s general election on Thursday 12 December 2019 resulted in extreme market conditions (significant price volatility, wider spreads and price gaps).

As a result, trades related to European indices, GBP and EUR crosses faced huge price moves, cases in which slippage is highly likely. During such events there is no guarantee that pending orders will be filled at the exactly specified prices and slippage may occur.

When you are comparing prices among brokers, please consider checking the exact time that each broker started streaming prices. After reviewing different brokers, you will see that certain Liquidity Providers started streaming prices at 00:00 while others started later. For those that started later than 00:00, their charts opened with a gap because the price changed between 00:00 and 00:01 and so on each next minute. Due to the extreme situation, Tickmill`s liquidity providers started streaming prices at 00:02, therefore you can see a gap that is not visible on some other charts.

Please feel free to contact support@tickmill.com if you would like further clarity on this matter. We will do our utmost to provide you with the relevant information relating to your account.

Feb 3, 2020,

They Are Bunch of Scammers

My experience with tickmill was nothing short of horrible. I was trading on their demo account with one of my new strategies for about a month and i made a lot of profits because they obeyed my stop loss. But lo and behold when i decided to go live with the same strategy, i noticed they were constantly closing all my trades below my stop loss ! When i sent a message to their customer care , they told me they closed the trade at that price because that was the best rate they could get at the specified time. But i thought stop loss was supposed to be honored, otherwise how do one manage risk in forex ? My advise is stay away from them completely
Reply by Tickmill submitted Feb 10, 2020:
Dear Oswoil,

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear that our services did not met your expectations.

Please note that Demo accounts have no slippage, however the rest of the trading conditions are the same.

As we take clients' feedback into serious consideration, kindly contact our support team at support@tickmill.com, with details of the mentioned case so we can investigate and assist you accordingly.
Shah alam, Malaysia,
Jan 28, 2020,

Best Broker overall

Best broker i ever experienced. Very small small spreads. Also fast deposit and withdrawal process