Tickmill Review

Updated: Jun 26, 2020 · Tickmill.com  · Is this your company?

Tickmill is forex broker. Tickmill offers the MT4 and MT4 WebTrader trading currency platforms. Tickmill.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, sliver, bonds and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Tickmill
Other websites of this company include TickmillPrime.com.

Established: 2015
Address: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@tickmill.com, +852 5808 2921
Regulators: CySEC #278/15, FSA-S #SD 008, FCA #717270
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forum

Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016

Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.

Selangor, Malaysia,
Jan 27, 2020,

The Best Broker tickmill

Spread and commission Low suitable for me scalping,
Deposit and withdrawal easy

Malaysia, Malaysia,
Jan 21, 2020,

Best broker

Tickmill in my honest opinion is the best broker I’ve ever used as they have the lowest spread and lowest commissions, and also depositing and withdrawal is very easy and straightforward.

Bangkok, Thailand,
Jan 16, 2020,

Low Spreads and Low Commissions

TICKMILL is the one Forex broker that offered lowest spread and lowest commission. this is a great opportunity for every kind of traders especially who like to scalping.

colombo, Sri Lanka,
Jan 9, 2020,

worst customer service

I have a Tickmill account since 2015 and I’m not using it for long period and on 2nd of January 2020 I Reactivated, and they ask me to upload some documents for verification process.

I have uploaded copy of my passport for Identification they approved and I have uploaded copy of my latest bank statement, credit card statement and utility bill for Proof of Address they rejected.

But I have uploaded my bank statement and utility bill of mine and the both address are same.

and also I’ll get email from backoffice@tickmill.com saying,

“To start trading, please log in to Client Area and verify your residential address by uploading a full page scanned copy or a photo of one of the documents listed below, which must be under your name, and dated no older than 6 months:
Latest utility bill (gas, electricity or phone)
Bank or credit card statement
Any other official document that includes your name and address.

If you require any assistance or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at backoffice@tickmill.com. Our team will be happy to help.”

And the thing is once I sent email to the backoffice@tickmill.com no one will reply I have sent so many email and I called to their support line +248 434 7072 on working hours so many times no one picked up.

im very disappointed with their customer service.

I have given 1 star for customer service.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Jan 15, 2020:
Dear duwarakesh,

Thank you for the feedback provided.

As a group of companies regulated by the FCA, the FSA and CySEC we take KYC documents very seriously and our team ensures that all documents received by clients are up to the standards of our regulators.

Having said that, our team is also dedicated to our clients and they always respond to the emails they receive in a timely manner. You can find our support team’s available hours here: https://www.tickmill.com/about/contact-us

Since your account has now been reactivated (since Jan 9) and is fully functional, we’d suggest that you reach out to support@tickmill.com for any questions you may have or for any additional assistance you might need.

Costa Rica, Costa Rica,
Jan 8, 2020,

Pending Skrill deposit

I did a skrill deposit which is supposed to be an instant method but the funds are still not available in my trading account.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Jan 10, 2020:
Dear client,
Skrill is an instant payment method and if you have any issues with depositing through this payment method, we kindly ask you to contact our support team at support@tickmill.com for assistance.
Anas azmi,
Penang, Malaysia,
Jan 1, 2020,

Tickmill the best broker

I have trade with alot of brokerage. But the account that sustain long only at tickmill cause really comfortable to trade with them. The deposit and withdraw are so fast. Really recommended to all traders

Puthia, Rajshahi, Bangladesh,
Dec 24, 2019,

fake movement & hit sl

23-12-2019 when market open in eurgbp pair its show 165pips gap... for this gap my trad got sl... but when i saw in evening thos fake candle & the gap not in the the chart!
but, show in market low price 0.83590... when it hapen? i have all prove for this scaming... please refund me..
i think we need avoid this broker...
Reply by Tickmill submitted Jan 2, 2020:
Hi Sree Sagar

Thank you for your feedback.
Kindly email our support team at support@tickmill.com providing relevant proofs, trading account number and trade ID so that our support team can assist.

Akbar,
Tashkent, Uzbekistan,

Received my first withdrawal

Very good broker, got my first withdrawal of $2000 without any issues and very happy. This broker PAYS, I didn’t notice any signs of cheating, closing and opening of my orders were smooth with reasonable transaction costs. There was negative slippage during Non Farm Payrolls but subsequent gains offset the loss. Glad that they allow trading during release of high volatility news like Payrolls, many brokers prohibit that.

Excellent Broker!

I love tickmill because of low spread and low commission charge, fast deposit and withdrawal, and good customer service! i will suggest Tickmill to all my friends!

penang, Malaysia,
Dec 20, 2019,

Tickmill the best forex broker. Low spread, trusted and have support for new traders. Otherwise need a local bank transfer for malaysia and not only local depositor for withdraw and deposit. Thanks.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Dec 23, 2019:
Hi hazlee,
Thank you for your feedback!
We are happy to inform you that Tickmill has enabled local bank wire transfers for Malaysia.
You can find more information about this feature in our Client Area or you can contact our support team at support@tickmill.com who will be happy to assist.
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Dec 19, 2019,

Withdrawal issues

Good day after making 500$ on two accounts I've been told to deposit another 100$ into my account to do the withdrawal and their said I must wait between 7-8 working days still no money is the 10th day now very bad service I want my money

Algeria, Algeria,
Dec 16, 2019,

Eurnzd slippage

This the video when the professional analyser of Tickmill tells me to Ask the trade on Bloomberg
see at 31:30 (video in arabic language).
the video is recorded in case if you will delete it ;).
so dear Tickmill i'm waiting a transparent answer.

Dec 6, 2019 - 1 Star 15th november 2019 on tickmill's arabic page , they make a daily video live to analyse markets with professional analyser , when i tell him the problem he told me directly to ask tickmill to show their real trade on bloomberg (what should be done but you don't) there is a contradiction and i don't like that.
if Tickmill correct the trade i will stop the massive negative compain i'm doing now.

Dec 3, 2019 - 1 Star This Tickmill's response
''Dear Client,

We are not trading on Bloomberg , therefore you will not be able to find the trade there.
We are using a pool of liquidity providers.

Kind regards''

So when i open trade what Tickmill do on real market ??
I'm sur that i'm the only looser on the trade Eurnzd (more than 10 000$) this is how tickmill make money you have no transparency at all.
Big brokers protects their costumers not keep them loosing like that.

Nov 26, 2019 - 1 Star 6 days since i sent an email to show their real trade on larket but nothing , i'm sure that tickmill avoid this thing because there are nothing from them , so i give them 6 days after they confirm to me that they are a real scammers after that i KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO ;) .
hope that Tickmill enjoy next bad reviews comming .

Nov 23, 2019 - 1 Star Tickmill don't want to take a responsibility of this big slippage , I've sent also an email asking to show their real trade on market (to see if they're saying the truth) but nothing recieved from their I'm sure that there is a mistake made by tickmill but they don't want to give me back the money .

They are not honest at all and they are smart they don't block withdrawals but they stole money on situation like this.

Nov 21, 2019 - 1 Star Tickmill don't want to take a responsibility of this big slippage , I've sent also their real trade on market (to see if they're saying the truth) but nothing recieved from their I'm sure that there is a mistake but they don't want to give me back the money .

Nov 18, 2019 - 1 Star So after that i recieve a call from omar wisam to tell me that allthing is ok on tickmill and there is no quotes Better than the closing price of the trade , after this call i check sec by sec the quotes of 13/11/2019 and I'm surprised to see that there is a better price 1,72951 price on 02:00 (time of nzd new) so this time i will see if you're scamming me or not .
I want also the trade on Bloomberg (tickmill trade on real market).
Hope this you will refund my money back.

Nov 13, 2019 - 1 Star Hello this is the email i sent to tickmill support for my big slippage cause me a big loss,
"Hello I'm ABDELAZIZ FOUAD the owner of 3005460 live pro ecn account i have a problem with my account , i have opened a buy trade on EURNZD (1.73875) with sl (1.73600) im surprised that the sl is not triggered with a large slippage caused a big loss to my account i have been on tickmill since a long time and i really appreciated working with this nice broker but now im shocked to this happened to me its not possible to see that with such a big broker like tickmill
I will post my problem on forexpeacearmy.
So i demand to repair mistake and repair the trade and the loss .
Thanks .
Fouad."

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Apr 17, 2019 - 5 Stars Excellent broker...... nice spreads and really fast withdrawals today i recieve 6000$ on my Skrill wallet in the same day of request... i'm really happy with this broker .

Reply by Tickmill submitted Nov 15, 2019 Hi fouadzizou,

Thank you for your message.

In order to investigate this case, please contact support@tickmill.com providing your trade ID and MT4 account number. Our support team will check your query and will assist you.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Nov 20, 2019 Hi fouadzizou,

Thank you for your feedback.

If there is something not clear with the answer you have received form us regarding your trades, kindly reply back to our support team to be assisted with more detailed information.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Dec 4, 2019 Dear fouadzizou,

As was explained to you through your previous email communications with the team, your stop loss was executed with a slippage during the release of the RBNZ monetary policy statement during which the RBNZ kept its rates unchanged while the market was expecting a rate cut. This has caused the NZD to rally and EURNZD to significantly drop. Stop Losses are not guaranteed to be filled without slippage specially during major economic releases and policy rate changes.

The price that you were filled on was the best available provided by our Liquidity providers after your S/L was triggered.

If you have any additional conditions please refer to our support team.

Kedah, Malaysia,
Dec 13, 2019,

Spread and Deposit/Withdrawal Mehods

Good evening, I am Ong here to give some reviews on Tickmill.com that I am using for almost 3years. I am using their Pro Trading Account which is ECN account, the spread is really lower that I had compared with other brokers and the commisions charge is much lower too, mostly $0.03-$0.06 depend on what pairing you are trade of. Next will be the Deposit and Withdrawal method, I am using Malaysia Online Bank Transfer, depositing is very fast and secure and the rate is fair too, and I am using the same method for withdrawing and the speed is absolutely fast to reach my bank account. I will still using this broker, that's a good broker! Thank you.

Johor, Malaysia,
Dec 12, 2019,

Excellent Broker

One of the best broker i ever know.. fast depo, fast withdrawal.. u will never regret it.. my last and only broker i will trade with..

Asia,
Phil, Philippines,
Dec 11, 2019,

Please improve the withdrawal crediting

Its a good broker so far. . Only one thing that i dont like is that it would take 8days for the funds to reflect in my debit atm account. They reason that its because of the bank. Im sure its not on the bank since i also used other broker past months, and same i used the same bank and the same debit card for withdrawal, i do received the withdrawal 2-3days. Its better if trader received the withdrawal soon since we can use it for times that needs additional funding on the trade to maintain the margin level. So please improve your withdrawal crediting

Bintulu, Malaysia,
Dec 10, 2019,

Best broker for new trader and pro trader..
all trader must be try this broker..
peace world  no war

Selangor Malaysia, Malaysia,
Dec 7, 2019,

I give five star to tickmill servis

I so happy use tickmill trading platform and servis broker is very good i use mib broker servis so they can servis to my problem if i had the problem so far is very good servis

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,

Excellent Support from IB with continous training

Finally i had found what i called the perfect broker....Tickmill.
With fully support from IB with technical knowledge training...of course sponsored by Tickmill...my technical analysis become more solid.
The spread offer also very low among many other broker.
The local depositor also responded very fast when want to make deposit and withdrawal.
The withdrawal settled in one working day by LD....that is awesome.
I surely will recommend Tickmill broker to all my trader's friend.

Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia,

Low spread Broker and excellent services by the LD

Has been using Tickmill for few years and up until now. Excellent spread and very satisfied with the services provided by the LD in depo amd withdrawal. Always prompt the traders if any changes on exchange rates or even any important news or issues. So far, no issue in using Tickmill and glad to be part of Tickmill family.

Klang, Malaysia,

Not bad

With the low spread i gain my profit through scalping. Depo and wd with no problem at all so far.
So yes, i satisfied.

Port Elizabeth, South Africa,
Nov 24, 2019,

700pips spike UNHEARD OFF...only broker with this spike..

Spiked 700pips + at 00:00 19 November to the downside surely evaporating every account without SL even if u had risked 1% on the trade, n also took out every buy order that was executed with them at the time ..usdzar went from 14.8 to 14 and BACK to 14.8 in less than 15minutes....what is the explanation of this besides they were trynna make money out of people?...tickmill is going downhill for sure...wait!!!!,,,DID I MENTION THAT, IT IS THE ONLY BROKER THAT SHOWS THIS SPIKE?,lol I think I should have led with that...
Reply by Tickmill submitted Dec 3, 2019:
Dear IngaOnFx,

Thank you for your comment.

You are kindly requested to send an email request, along with the MT4 account number, order ID and a short description of the incident at support@tickmill.com

The relevant team will review your case and revert to you back with an official response.
Auckland, New Zealand,
Nov 14, 2019,

Be careful

Tickmill has gone downhill recently. Mainly their bank deposit have changed from 1/2 days to 8 days and they have switched to some 3rd party provider in UK, no Barclays anymore. On their website they advertise deposit via bank wire is completed within 1-24 hours, which is false advertising legally, but who cares right, they are in Seychelles. When I questioned it with their support (who by the way also went downhill bigtime with no response or acknowledgement for 2 days), saying that it is indeed 8 days. Makes you wonder what they do with your money within that period, it's 21st century for god's sake, we are back to stone age. Makes you wonder if they are prepping for big money grab and disappearance. Still haven't seen my money deposited after 4 working days...
Reply by Tickmill submitted Nov 19, 2019:
Dear Twistermr,

Tickmill is a trading name for Tickmill UK Ltd (FCA Regulated), Tickmill Ltd (FSA Seychelles regulated) and Tickmill Europe Ltd (CySEC regulated). We process the bank wire deposits within 1 working day from the moment that the funds reach the segregated client bank accounts. Kindly note that the time it takes for the funds to reach the segregated accounts depends on the banks' processing times. Due to that, it might take up to one week for the funds to reach the segregated accounts.

Kindly contact our support team at support@tickmill.com providing SWIFT copy of your Bank Wire to trace your transaction and assist.

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia,
Nov 13, 2019,

Overall Good except for the..

I like how the spread come to zero on EURUSD pair. But I hate when spread increases suddenly during market open hours and market closed hours. Perhaps, I wish Tickmill has a fixed spread account.

Nov 11, 2019 - 4 Stars Overall, I like how the spread getting so low in the Pro account especially for EURUSD pair. However, it might get chunky if you trade other currency pairs due to significant increase in spread during the market open hour.

Perhaps if you have more than 50,000 USD in your hand, go for the VIP account to reduce your trading cost even more. For safety, close your trade before market closed.

Wally Daniel,
Sabah, Malaysia,
Nov 11, 2019,

Trading Platform

Excellent order execution with great support provided 24/5. Spread and commission charge are trader friendly.

Kota kinabalu, Malaysia,
Nov 11, 2019,

Low spread for easier profit gain

Tickmill offered low spread which is very helpful and beneficial to traders. I will definitely recommend tickmill to fellow traders.