Tickmill Review

Updated: Sep 29, 2020 · Tickmill.com  · Is this your company?

Tickmill is forex broker. Tickmill offers the MT4 and MT4 WebTrader trading currency platforms. Tickmill.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, sliver, bonds and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Tickmill
Other websites of this company include TickmillPrime.com.

Established: 2015
Address: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@tickmill.com, +852 5808 2921
Regulators: CySEC #278/15, FSA-S #SD 008, FCA #717270
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forum

Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016

Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.

Ha Noi, Viet Nam,
Oct 12, 2016,

GREAT EXPERIENCE

Had open short on Pound during flash crash on last Friday, TP was at 1.21. Although lot size was small (0.1 lot) made 600$ profit and it was not cancelled. They allowed to withdraw this money and I am really glad that I trade with this honest broker.
I strongly recommend them for CFD trading and rate them at 5

Nik akim,
Kelantan, Malaysia,
Oct 17, 2019,

The best broker ever..

This company is the best broker to trade. It offer most lowest spread . I trade with this broker and will promote to my friend about this broker..

Borja,
Sevilla, Spain,
Jun 3, 2014,

I love their fast execution, and their interest in the client. The spreads are competitive, the commissions are the lowest I have found anywhere.

I am glad i found them

Mexico City, Mexico,
Mar 9, 2020,

Good broker!

I trade with Tickmill around 1 year and everything was good, deposits and withdrawals without problem and excellent spreads.
Miroslaw,
Warsaw, Poland,
May 23, 2013,

I trade Forex with Armada Markets 5 months now. Mainly I do scalping and latency arbitrage. It's a good broker with extreme fast customer service. I have now 1 of my friends also with them but he trades smaller amount compared to me.

Kenzie Alharon,
Tegal, Indonesia,
Feb 3, 2016,

I have been trading with Tickmill nearly around 7months with their classic account and gonna through some profits and losess in my trading account.
I can say they are really have good spreads start from 1.2pips for EURUSD in their classic account.

I think their trading platform for offshore broker are really awesome, and I noticed in 7months I trade with Tickmill, I never has disconnecting problem, or freezing chart problem.

Customer services are polite. Wide range payment methods available, including famous e-payment methods in my country.

and I’d like to see in near future if they consider add more regulation sadly they do not have swap free account.

Nikolay,
Cambridgeshire, United Kingdom,
Apr 23, 2018,

Good and reliable broker

I want to share my opinion about Tickmill with the rest of the Forex community. I have been using them for just over 3 months now and have done sufficient number of trades in order to be able to assess the quality of their service (as per today). Below are the reasons for the 5 stars that I gave them:
1. Opening an account - fairly easy. It took about a week, which I guess they needed to check all my documents (bear in mind that they are FCA regulated, so have to follow certain standards).
2. Money transfer - very easy - did it with bank transfer which appeared in my account the following day. No fees either (but bear in mind that I`m located in UK as is Tickmill).
3 Execution - I`m fairly confident that they are a TRUE ECN broker. I have 3 accounts with different brokers running the same EA`s with same strategies/settings on all of them. I`ve done this in order to minimize the risk if something happens with a broker and also to be able to monitor and compare their execution. So, as you can imagine it is very easy to spot any dodgy practice on any of them. I can say that all 3 brokers (including Tickmill) have similar execution so far and haven`t noticed anything unusual - for example on several cases I had trades that at a point were very close (within few pips) to Stop Loss but it was not reached on any of the accounts. The only downside that I`ve notice with Tickmill is that they have slightly higher spreads on some pairs between the end of NY and beginning of Asian markets. With that being said the difference with the other 2 brokers is that my Tickmill EA`s open less trades during that particular time (due to spread restriction on the EA`s) but then again the outcomes across the 3 accounts/brokers is consistent.
I hope the above review will help other people when choosing a broker - something that took me weeks of research:( . I`m sure we all agree that good practices should be nourished while bad practices should be discouraged!
Wish you all profitable trades!

Nik
P.S. I will post similar reviews on the FPA pages of my other 2 brokers so don`t get suspicious if you see that review more then once:)!

Arie Siswondo,
Demak, Indonesia,
Dec 29, 2015,

Trading with this brokers to diversify my portofolio. open an ECN account 4 months ago with them and deposit $500 as a test case. and already at break even state.

over all after . i am imprassed with their trading conditions.Seems they are deliver what they promise.

For a new retail brokers , i will not say they are perfect brokers ,but i think they are doing a good job. and offer better trading conditions among retails broker out there.and they are not doing tricks when i made profits.

i hope tickmill able to keep their good works for years

Istanbul, Turkey,
Jun 17, 2018,

I have been trading for 5 years ( actually I should not count the first 2 years when I was in rookie league) and tried approx. 11 companies for my Fx trades.
Nowadays I've been trading with Tickmill more than a half year, to ensure all traders they are really reliable and easy to contact. I am not sure if the spreads are the best, but what I've learned in Fx world is, if the company is not earning from you somehow then it means you are very close to being frauded :) so my essential issue is not spread ( for sure not very wide one are acceptable).
When I have an issue or question my account manager calls me 10 times a day after I sent an email to him(thanks to Evan Georgiou).
About withdrawals, 24 hours to my account or credit card.
Lastly, since now 100% reliable.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Jun 19, 2018:
Hi Sayrin,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review here.

Driven by the desire to help traders succeed, we offer a reliable and high-performing trading ecosystem that traders can truly trust. Thank you for the positive feedback and we look forward to continuing providing our services to you.
GA,
Budapest, Hungary,
Jan 9, 2014,

Based on my 5 year experience as trader i see Armada is far the best broker I work with.
I had tried a lot of broker companies, none of them is perfect.
but this is the first time i feel that my broker is on my side and is my partner. if something problem occurs, he will try to provide the best solution for it.
I trade with Armada from 2012 january, really satisfied.

Dennis,
Semarang, Indonesia,
Apr 27, 2016,

Best broker for XAU.
Low spread, low slippage, cheap commission, fast withdrawal and fast deposit, miniumun deposit for ECN account.
Please always make your client happy when profit and sad when your client loss and always give the best service...

Bravo Tickmill...

chea yan wong,
, Malaysia,
May 17, 2016,

i have used tickmill for just a month, very satisfy with the ecn pro. only needed usd 100.
i can run the EA too. Already made usd 50

Yahya Adhari Wibawa,
Ungaran, Indonesia,
Dec 3, 2015,

Rare broker i've ever seen.
No complain from their side even when i have 1 open position in my ECN Account that opened for long time that collect swaps on GBPNZD. Even their swap are in average rates for GBPNZD, but with their low spreads and commisions , only need few days for swap i got to make my spreads and commisions in break even pont.

Overall what can i say , Tickmill is Swap Hunter Friendly.

but looks like i must close this positions because another broker i used for hedged this GBPNZD already complaining about my trading style, sigh

kuala lumpur, Malaysia,
Feb 12, 2020,

best broker ever

best broker i ever had, low spread and commission is suitable for me as a beginner. easy and fast deposit and withdrawal.
Le Minh,
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Feb 26, 2016,

Recently, I opened a live account at Tickmill, an ECN one.
I was attracted by the very low min dep, only 25$ while I might have to spend much more money to open ECN accounts at some brokers. I had a doubt that will the trading environment as good as ECN account? After 3 months of trading, I have to say TIckmill is the best broker I've traded. The spread and commission are far too good. My orders aren't requoted even in bad news.
I have earned some money and gonna withdraw it via Skrill.

Rahman Omar,
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia,
Nov 11, 2019,

Personal experience with Tickmill

Fast execution and minimum spread. Good for scalping. Best part, withdrawal only took few hours only. Good job guys

Kennedy Muchoki,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Dec 20, 2014,

Finally i got the right broker. Armada is so far better than all the rest i have tried. Hope they will soon include CFDs. The spread are so far the best. Regards

Bakti Adhikara,
Solo, Indonesia,
May 18, 2016,

to be honest as a newbie ,
trading with ECN Broker like tickmill is a new experience for me.
Because i am usually trade with fixed spreads broker that provide cent lot trading.
I heard rumors if in ECN Brokers -spreads will be widening like crazy when financial event /news announced,
and ECN Broker spreads will be bigger than any fixed spreads broker.

But i did not experience that with tickmill, in fact, i only had around 2.6 spreads widening with tickmill EcN when NFP .
And to compare with my old broker, i can say they have great server with fast executions.
never encountered any delay . Trade with them with $75 deposit, and already withdrawed total $100 .
And i do not feel their server and excecutions become slower, like my old broker.

over all , i am satisfied with them. |
however, if they have cent trading account / cent lot, many newbie traders will trade with them.
perhaps one day , Tickmill will provide such trading account

Devani,
Salatiga, Indonesia,
Sep 4, 2015,

I have a triangular EA project, and looking for a broker to forward test my EA
Some of brokers does not fit with this EA, because their spreads are too high
Some of brokers are not allow this technique.
only few of them that fit with this EA.
And i find that tickmill have better results than the others

Bangladesh,
Jun 5, 2017,

I used almost one year.and i think they are good broker.They have tight spread.

Kota kinabalu, Malaysia,
Nov 11, 2019,

Low spread for easier profit gain

Tickmill offered low spread which is very helpful and beneficial to traders. I will definitely recommend tickmill to fellow traders.

Linh Tran,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
May 18, 2016,

Opened classic account with Tickmill last year and what I like most about this broker is withdrawl option. It’s not b/c I dont have any problem with them. By contrast, I had problem with my local bank with locating direct wire transfer from Tickmill but thankful to the broker support, they helped to resolve the issue. Then I use withdrawl money via Skrill b.c I think it’s more convinient. Whether the process is instant or not, just knowing that my skrill account recieves money on the same day. And since I use international bank, the money from Skrill is sent directly to my bank account within 24 hours. I can’t make profit monthly, I just withdrawl in several months when I think that I’ve earned enough. So the fast process make me very satisfied. I’ll give them 5 stars now.

Kostas,
, Greece,
May 22, 2014,

Very surprised with positive slippage (especially during the news), spreads are great. It's sad they don't offer CFD's now, but in chat they promised to start offering them this autumn, lets see...

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Jan 25, 2017,

I like their lightening fast withdrawals most!

Very popular broker with very competitive spread all over the forex pairs

Now, they are under the regulation of the FCA. So, I feel confident keeping my funds with them

I like their lightening fast withdrawals most. Receiving my funds to my Skrill wallet within maximum of 2 hours!

Never faced any issues so far

Hope they will continue their good service forever. Highly recommended!

Shakirah,
Oct 25, 2019,

Amazing Broker

Tickmill registration is fast, and even go on an extra miles on calling personally to give more inquiry about their company policies.

Support services replied fast as well, and there’s no delay.

Tickmill offers the best spread than any broker I’ve used.

Panagiotis Kouskos,
, Greece,
Apr 22, 2013,

Excellent broker. Very good support even and the weekends. Very fast deposits/withdrawals and very good spreads and commissions. I am happy with them and they are the best broker I have try untill now.

Orange,
France, France,
Jul 9, 2014,

Best forex, i've Tried it thanks to contest and I've opened a real account. Trading conditions are vert good, tight spread and fast execution. Weak point only: no cabinet trading.

Teemu,
Tampere, Finland,
Feb 8, 2014,

I started trading with Armada a few months ago. So far I am happy with their services. Thank you.

Mhd Hafiz,
Putrajaya, Malaysia,
Aug 25, 2019,

Fast withdrawal, no questions

Surprised how fast they released my money. I had some 10k usd account with them, sometimes win, sometimes lose. The i needed to take all of it for personal reasons. I applied in the morning, got it to my Neteller in the evening. No questions asked, no problems made for me. They just called me, asked if there is a problem with my account, i said no, it is personal. Ok, thank you very much. Hope to have you back. I had acvounts with other brokers and almost always they try to keep my money and not to release to me.
My credit to Tickmill for this. I will come back later for sure.
Chandra Renovasi,
Bima, Indonesia,
Nov 23, 2015,

I usually trade with Indonesian regulated broker , but when my friend introduce me with Tickmill, i am fall in love with this broker, How i do not fall in love with this broker?as Indonesian trader who usually use indonesian local brokers that have 3 pip spread in major and 5 pip commisions, of course i will fall in love with low spreads broker and low coimmisions broker.
About regulation? i don't care. here in Indonesia, even your broker regulated by local bodies, it does not matter . They will find a way to cheat you, and the worst one, their CEO have somehow can access segregated account and run away with clients money.

So in our local regulation, there is no diffrent . brokers will find a way to cheat us legally or ilegally.

with the same risk and better trading condition?
i choose tickmill .

Malaysia, Malaysia,
Jan 21, 2020,

Best broker

Tickmill in my honest opinion is the best broker I’ve ever used as they have the lowest spread and lowest commissions, and also depositing and withdrawal is very easy and straightforward.

Настя,
Тамбов, Russian Federation,
Dec 4, 2017,

reliable choice

Greetings from Russia! So far so good, decent platform with an access to Bitcoin OTC contracts and reasonable spreads. I don’t see a reason to hold purely speculative asset that is Bitcoin, while catching profit taking moves peak after peak with hands down is the luckiest time I’ve ever had in my trading career. Looking forward to see leverage increased on BTCUSD I suppose they will loosen grip on margin after CME futures launch. Also I hold some long-term positions on DAX and UK blue chip index FTSE 100 and make forex bets time to time if I see a valid opportunity. Superb services with safe FCA license, I think Tickmill deserves AAA rate. No complaints so far.

Turkey,
Apr 24, 2017,

I saw good reviews in FPA about Tickmill and opened an account. Their operation is good and fast. The execution speed is also good. I had few withdrawal requests which amount are equal to half of my initial deposit, they processed in same day. Yesterday I had good profit amount(x5 initial deposit) after France election and it is also processed in same day via skrill. Forex markets have a lot of scam brokers so it is good to see great broker like tickmill. I recommend them for everyone.

Miri, Malaysia,
Oct 20, 2019,

Good service

Great experience so far, execution order, entry quite fast with low spread. As well as a very good supporting team, and as a newbie with this platform, I am indeed quite satisfy with the services.

Malaysia,
Nov 8, 2018,

Tickmill is offering the lowest spread and commission , very easy and fast depo and withdrawal , provide a good support, suitable for all type of traders. Tickmill is simply the best broker !!

Pahang, Malaysia,
Oct 20, 2019,

Tight spread - Tickmill recommended

Tickmill.com is my favorite Broker because it has tight spread, fast execution and reliability. It offers variety of instruments such as Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. In additional Tickmill provide education, seminars and good customer support.

Aidil,
Bandung, Indonesia,
Mar 20, 2013,

Super low spread and fast execution, I'm happy with this broker so far. very nice customer service. Deposit and withdraw processed in 5 minutes using Liberty Reserve

Sony,
Dec 21, 2015,

Looking for ECN Brokers with better swaps rate , either its positive or negative.
Open live ECN account with them and deposited small amount to check their executions and swaps

After checking some currency pairs , i can say they have better swaps than some other company, not too low with their positive side,and not too high with their negative swaps,

I think i can use this brokers with my strategy, because sometimes i hold positions for days.

Ardiansyah,
Jan 15, 2016,

before i post my reviews, i wanna spreads this message : we ,indonesian ,are not affraid #KamiTidakTakut

and about Tickmill, i have a live trading account with them.the ECN one

From my experience trade with them for 3months,the execution is fast and the spread is very good, Never had any issue with trading , like delayed order, freezing chart , or any other problems , if you are a news trader, you need to adjust your stoploss with their widening spreads.

depositing money in any brokers are always smooth ,however Tickmill withdrawing process is fast.
A good forex broker with good attitude so far.

jamaludin baharom,
pulau pinang, Malaysia,
Sep 12, 2013,

Whatever you says about bad of this broker,I dont care..i really likes this broker..fast lightning..fast withdrawal...THE BEST THING IS..you can trade on what system or style with no ristriction..i hedging on news NFP..they pay for it while other broker REFUSE for paying..THANKS ARMADA..

2013-07-21 5Star armada market is the best broker..fast lightning execution,fast withdrawal..overall,compare with other broker,armada still the best.

Kris Wijayanto,
Bandung, Indonesia,
Sep 20, 2015,

Got an EA from my friend and i decide to try it with Tickmill Classic and ECN accont.
This is EA is a scalping EA , , and he recommends me use this EA with Tickmill, so i can test it with low deposit , plus this EA require tight stop loss which is somtimes unable to do in other company

Well i am pretty pleased this EA doing its job very good and i am happy in fact no intervension from the broker side

Johor, Malaysia,
Dec 12, 2019,

Excellent Broker

One of the best broker i ever know.. fast depo, fast withdrawal.. u will never regret it.. my last and only broker i will trade with..

Ha Noi, Viet Nam,
Aug 30, 2017,

Great broker recommended

Doing some price action with this broker, fast and responsive MT4 platform, low enough spreads on ECN pro, perfect fit for newbies. Although I’ve tried some NFP trades both was extremely good at order fills, waiting for this Friday for my third attempt. Hope they won’t let me down as big money at stake.

Overal rating is 10 from 10. No drawbacks so far.

Dec 20, 2019,

Excellent Broker!

I love tickmill because of low spread and low commission charge, fast deposit and withdrawal, and good customer service! i will suggest Tickmill to all my friends!

Rene Ayu,
Jan 26, 2016,

Opened an ECN account with them and deposit small amount , $100 to test their executions.
my plan : do news trade with this broker,because they claimed as an ECN Broker.
To be honest, my news trade was executed perfectly. their spreads when news were litlle bit high , around 1.2-2 pips when news, but no problem,. as long as my trade executed fairly.
made some profits and some losses, got 40% profits, and decide to withdraw my profits, and recieved it fast in my skrill account. Good broker with good services. they are fair and not mess with your account with you made some profits

Aug 8, 2020,

very positive so far

I'm only trading forex and my impression so far is very positive:
- spreads are extremely competitive. They might be wider around the rollover time, than some other brokers offer, but my night scalping strategies work just fine with rather chunky lots (3-5)
- slippage is reasonable: mostly occurs on a volatile markets and rarely large
- deposit is hassle-free
- commission. That's separate story: it's below the market average on a basic level account. It's halved on VIP. And cashback shaves off most of what's left
- VPS is bundled in the VIP package. It's less than 1ms away from the server and Beeks running the VPS know their job, best customer service I've ever dealt with
- Customer support. As anywhere else, you get the blunt uneducated reply first, suggesting you should restart your MT4 or something else. But if you dig a bit deeper and substantiate your claims, they escalate it to the relevant department and you get very sensible answer.
Overall: being in this industry for quite a while I found my experience with Tickmill very balanced, even through the recent rough patch.

Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Jun 17, 2019,

Low Spread

I’m Trading With Tickmill from 2016.Excellent broker...... Low spreads and really fast withdrawals, I am satisfied
Mohd Azhar Bin Zakaria,
Kelantan, Malaysia,
Oct 15, 2019,

I recommend this broker

I have using tickmill more than a year..Tickmill is trusted broker and would like to recommend this broker to all of trader..the most importance thing is their spread is very low than other broker, im very happy with that..im not facing any issue with deposit and withdraw with them..Great broker and i hope tickmill will continue their great job to serve trader worldwide

Rudi Buwono,
Jogjakarta, Indonesia,
Apr 20, 2016,

To be honest , i do not even care what is a broker business models. are they ECN, MM, STP DMA,

for me , forex trading is we are trade the quotes.

If we are buy EURO/USD. where the Euro Goes?

i mean. come on. i only deposit few dollars in my trading account, and what i can expect?
my order can move the market?lol.

Sometimes it makes me laugh when an investor/trader. said something high and sophisticated wheh they talk about broker.
like we must trade with ECN/DMA broker, because they forward trader order into the market? what kind of market?lol. fruit market?fish market?

We are retail trader, trade the OTC instruments, decentralized market. so do not expect too much

For me, a good broker is they provide great trading conditions and paid my WD fast . that is why i stay with tickmill .

KL, Malaysia,
Sep 13, 2016,

I make withdraw on 7/9/2016 and receive it today 13/9/2016

Thank you Tickmill as trusted broker.