Tickmill Review

Updated: Nov 18, 2020 · Tickmill.com  · Is this your company?

Tickmill is forex broker. Tickmill offers the MT4 and MT4 WebTrader trading currency platforms. Tickmill.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, sliver, bonds and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Tickmill
Other websites of this company include TickmillPrime.com.

Established: 2015
Address: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@tickmill.com, +852 5808 2921
Regulators: CySEC #278/15, FSA-S #SD 008, FCA #717270
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forum

Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016

Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.

ecc,
Morocco,
Jul 18, 2017,

HUG SPREAD !!!

far as far can you say xerof !ashfaq1990!Mikhail!
i ve many argument,
about spread , i dont know see any dangerous spread like thes
even if trading news all the same hug spread grow till around 25 PTS
if you use eventualy tide sl will occure fail your position
also is mutch occure with order limit
finaly all think must be keep far from this broker
maket maker.........

Mosur,
Dec 13, 2016,

This broker's service is good and response quickly. Spread and commission and trade execution is good.

Andres from Armada,
Tallinn, Estonia,
Oct 29, 2013,

Malcolm, we do not provide services to US clients. So next time at least indicate a different country when you want to describe your so called "experience" with us.

Secondly, we answer to client emails 7 days a week. So clients get replies from us even during the weekends. Anyway, as you are obviously not our client then your comment about the speed of our customer service is also not credible.

Thirdly, a message to our specific competitors who do not want to provide to their clients as good service as Armada, instead try to publish negative comments about Armada: If you really want to post fake negative comments about our firm then at least try to enter the comments from different locations so that it would not be so obvious that the same person is writing most of the negative comments. Try to use some imagination or hire a copywriter.

Terengganu, Malaysia,
Jul 28, 2019,

Tickmill Scammed

I also have been scammed by tickmill, when i request refund almost a month already i dind't get my money yet, depo only 10 minutes via debit card, withdraw almost a month, they told need to comfirmation by the bank, bank have been comfirm but ARN no but still dind't get my money
Reply by Tickmill submitted Jul 31, 2019:
Hi cryptoboy,
We would like to investigate this claim so kindly send an email to support@tickmill.com with your trading account number so that they can look into it.
Mohammed Ali,
makkah, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 21, 2015,

the accounts just came back. but still don't know the reason of the removal , i missed a lot of good entries .....

2015-11-21 1Star everything was fine and i had 1 withdrawal of 300$ and then i deposited 100 EUR to another real account , 2 days after , they deleted all my real accounts (the USD and the EUR which filled with 100 EUR)

no emails from them about accounts removal and i don't know the reason why

the EUR account number is : 2096591219

im waiting for an reply

in case you want my email address , here it is

payments.mohammed@gmail.com

proof of account existence

Reply by Tickmill submitted Nov 24, 2015:
We received an email from you when markets were closed. Information you provided about missed entries was wrong. During the weekend there was an update and because of maintenance some MT4 accounts disappeared for short period of time from client area.
fadi,
beirut, Lebanon,
Oct 21, 2013,

i have a account with armada
withdrawal with credid card need 6 workdays:(

Morocco,
May 23, 2017,

hug slippage

i was trading with him 4 month ,first time is ok but latest time hug slippage is occurred ,if cause for me hug of loss, also i decide to continue with them, 4 time of slippage = total loss all my fund , finaly i denied and keep in safe with another broker , i suggest the all trader keep away from this broker

ghargur, Malta,
Aug 25, 2020,

overall a good broker

all in all a good broker but I was disappointed when I had a legitimate trade issue but the broker put it down to a slippage loss which I do not fully agree with. other than that one issue to report, I find their trading conditions amicable and easy going

Malaysia, Malaysia,
Oct 20, 2019,

Best Broker

this year go for fulltime trader. Tickmill make me easy on trading with low spread and accept scalping trade. One of the best trader.

Ontario, Canada,
Jan 3, 2019,

Still waiting for my money

A word of warning. This broker does not accept credit cards directly and uses Skrill to process deposits into your account. I have had tremendous problems in dealing with Skrill and as a result of this experience, I will be closing my account with Tickmill and will refuse to use Skrill ever again. I submitted a question to Skrill asking for help with a transaction. They acknowledged the submission of my inquiry and said they would get back to me. They then closed my inquiry without ever contacting me again. They did that twice. So I processed a withdrawal request to transfer my funds in Skrill to my verified bank account. That too was acknowledged as received by Skrill, but 20 days later I am still waiting for my money and they REFUSE to respond to any of my emails requesting information. I cannot get through on the phone number they provide either. My advice to you is, if Skrill is the only funding option for any broker you are using...............keep looking for someone else. Truly disgusting customer service and Tickmill has not tried to help get this sorted out at all.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Jan 7, 2019:
Hi jisgutton,
Thank you for your comment.
Just to clarify, direct credit card funding to Tickmill accounts is permitted, with the exception of some countries, such as Canada.
Unfortunately, as your issue is directly with Skrill, our team cannot provide assistance. As Skrill is simply one of the many payment providers we use, we cannot access any additional information. You can see a full list of other options to fund your account here: https://tickmill.com/accounts/deposit-and-withdrawal-options/
We hope that your issue will be resolved as soon as possible.
penang, Malaysia,
Dec 20, 2019,

Tickmill the best forex broker. Low spread, trusted and have support for new traders. Otherwise need a local bank transfer for malaysia and not only local depositor for withdraw and deposit. Thanks.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Dec 23, 2019:
Hi hazlee,
Thank you for your feedback!
We are happy to inform you that Tickmill has enabled local bank wire transfers for Malaysia.
You can find more information about this feature in our Client Area or you can contact our support team at support@tickmill.com who will be happy to assist.
May 29, 2020,

I got a live account with tickmill

I have opened account about 2 months ago. Have not withdrawn funds as of yet. I'm done testing and shall live trade for real.
I cannot rate them now for withdrawal, but for speed, execution, instant deposit, I give them 4 star,
I will add stars after withdrawal.

Jaffna, Sri Lanka,
Dec 24, 2018,

After a 2 weeks of 32 emails, only allowed to withdraw to my Neteller

After a 2 weeks of 32 emails, and after reporting to forex peace army; Tickmill assigned a special officer and made me to withdraw my profit. But, the issue is, I was only allowed to withdraw to my Neteller and not to my bank account.

Dec 19, 2018 - 1 Star Hi,
tickmill seychelles is not allowing to withdraw my profit. I am communicating them continuously for the past 2 weeks to withdraw it through totally 27 emails, up to now. I can submit all proofs, if Forex peace army can help me through.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Dec 27, 2018:
Hi Dr.Darshanan,
Please note that our representative has already clarified the above issue over the phone.
As a regulated broker, Tickmill is required to follow certain procedures and as you were unable to provide proof that your bank account is under your name, we were unable to accept your supporting documents and proceed with a bank account withdrawal.
Your account manager will be calling you again to further explain the issue.
Abd rahman abdul wahab,
Kuantan, Malaysia,
Oct 21, 2019,

The best ever small spread company

Is very usefull for trader like me who scalp technic....with small spread and fast execution help me indeed.

João Melo,
Algarve, Portugal,
May 13, 2014,

I used to trade with Armada Markets, it’s a good anf friendly broker. Their commission is good.
when I tried to withdrawal it took a day or two, not so bad. I like to try new brokers every couple of months, maybe I will come back to Armada some day.

Sagar,
Mumbai, India,
Jul 13, 2017,

Fraud Company. One of their representative name - Sumit Lakeshri in India took 12,000 INR from me to deposit funds in Tickmill & now since last 20 days his number is switch off. Fraud company & fraud executive. Don't attend Call from Tickmill

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Dec 5, 2019,

Excellent Support from IB with continous training

Finally i had found what i called the perfect broker....Tickmill.
With fully support from IB with technical knowledge training...of course sponsored by Tickmill...my technical analysis become more solid.
The spread offer also very low among many other broker.
The local depositor also responded very fast when want to make deposit and withdrawal.
The withdrawal settled in one working day by LD....that is awesome.
I surely will recommend Tickmill broker to all my trader's friend.

Victor,
Sep 23, 2018,

Tickmill is a joke

I applied for withdrawal for the past 3days,till now tickmill hasn't sent my fund,even after debiting my trading account 20968681.. This is from them. ...
Dear Client,

We are writing to inform You, that your withdrawal request has been processed to card number ***6692.

Please note that credit/debit card withdrawals can take up to 8 working days to be seen in the client's account.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Sep 25, 2018:
Dear Victor,
As you have already been notified by our team, your withdrawal has been processed from our side.
However, the card processor can take up to 8 working days to show the withdrawal in a client’s account which is why you are yet to see the funds in your account.
If the funds are not in your account by October 3rd, please contact our support team --> https://tickmill.com/support/
Illimar Mattus,
Tallinn, Estonia,
Feb 13, 2013,

Peitrek,

We do not have a client with your name. Nor have we had any such correspondance you are referring to. We can provide any proof of any bank wire or other payment info that has been made by us. Just send us an e-mail.

We process Moneybookers, Liberty Reserve, Neteller, credit/debit card withdrawals within 1 hour during European working hours. Any actual client of ours can confirm this.

I kindly ask you to be honest when you post anything on this website about Armada Markets or any other broker.

Good luck!

European head office: Tornimae 7, 10145 Tallinn, Estonia

Da es salaam, Tanzania, United Republic of,
Apr 23, 2020,

2years with tickmill

Trading conditions are favourable but what is boring is in some cases during withdrawing they give your money in two installments.
Selangor Malaysia, Malaysia,
Dec 7, 2019,

I give five star to tickmill servis

I so happy use tickmill trading platform and servis broker is very good i use mib broker servis so they can servis to my problem if i had the problem so far is very good servis

Adi,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
May 31, 2014,

End of story. Polish financial regulator KNF has issued a public warning about Armada Markets and filled a criminal case regarding their activity in a local court. The company has ceased operations. Hope that people will get their money back!

You have been warned.

buzo,
lagos, Nigeria,
Dec 25, 2016,

tickmill is such a great and good broker, awlays wants thier customers to succed. i love them

Anthony F,
, Sweden,
Jun 10, 2015,

I had an account with Armada when they were in charge and now its Tickmill. Armada did a really good job and I am glad that the name changed as the service now should not reflect on them. Since Tickmill have taken over the service has gotten from bad to worse. My recommendation is that you bypass this broker and find another one. The slippage is horrendous, and i dont mean that lightly. I havent had a stop loss order that was filled to the tick since "tickMill" took over! It dosent matter if it was in an Asian Session or News release. One trade at 10:59pm GMT was in the green by 30 pips the stop loss was at breakeven at 11pm somehow my stop loss was taken out for a -7 pips? The platform jumped up 30 pips and returned all within 1MIN!!! This is while other broker platforms were going down! I had two other platforms open at the same time so i took pictures of it for proof if anyone wants it. I contacted them i they blamed their liquidity providers. This is at a time when the market is dead and other brokers feeds are going in the opposite direction. Like i said i have not had one stop loss order that has been filled to the pip yet every limit order has been filled to the pip even during a news release! Work that one out if you can. They can find someone to fill your limit order that was 30 pips away before the news release but not your stop loss order? My advice is to walk away from "TickMill" as they are quite literally Milling pips out of you!

China,
Mar 20, 2019,

Tickmill SCAM is seychelles company

(This is a fraud company, they cheated me out of 20000 usd of my deposit, this is a gambling platform, he did not enter the market)
Tickmill SCAM is seychelles company
How do you do?
Your account 1265XX(If you need an account, please contact me) has been temporarily set to read-only mode and cannot be traded. According to the compliance requirements, we need to confirm that all your deposit is from your own bank account. Please provide the proof of all your deposit and the proof of the source of funds.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Mar 21, 2019:
Hi Andylaudj,
Please note that as per our terms and conditions (https://tickmill.com/accounts/deposit-and-withdrawal-options/):
Before using any of our payment methods, please note the following important information:
We do not accept any payments made via a third-party source.
– You must only use payment methods that are under your name and lawfully belong to you.
– We reserve the right to require proof from you at any time. Failure to comply with this, will result in your payment to be frozen and voided.
Kindly contact our support team directly at support@tickmill.com with your account number for further clarification.
Malcolm,
, USA,
Oct 18, 2013,

Worst trade execution out of all my brokers. Slippage it very high so it is not good for scalping. Some say support is good but I find it to be slow, live chat is not available 24 hours and email support takes even more than 24 hours most of the time.

I dont have much money with them so I am not too concerned about their bad regulation but it is more the bad trading conditions that made me leave this review.

David,
uk, United Kingdom,
Sep 27, 2018,

Avoid

Just tried to deposit funds into new account which was declined. Nightmare dealing with useless live chat. Even after ringing the bank and confirming my card was fine they sugested I ring the bank! Then try sending card info by email and then trying tomorrow! Not handled my expectations well and if this is how they deal with people trying to deposit money goodness only knows what it's like when they have your money. My advise is look elsewhere.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Oct 2, 2018:
Hi David,
Thank you for bringing the issue to our attention.
Our team will be contacting you personally and we are confident they will do whatever they can in order to assist you with any issues you may have had with your Tickmill Account.
colombo, Sri Lanka,
Jan 24, 2018,

scamm broker and robbers

account number -2096759588,tickmill is a scammers,they cheat my money,i trade from welcome account and request to withdraw then they say my ip number use for many account,belive me it is a lie ,becouse they always try to rob your money,if you want to try,they will rob your money

Mhmd,
Irbid, Jordan,
Jul 18, 2019,

Very bad sales, trying to hide and conceal information

I notice a trend here. the bad reviews about this company are answered here by the company itself but there is no follow-up. They are just answering here to negate the effect of the bad reviews and show that they work on the problems when they actually they do not.

The company's staff are very rude. When you first contact them, they are naturally welcoming because they want to receive your money. As soon as you face any problem or raise an issue, their tone immediately changes, and you get into loops and loops of endless emails that cannot resolve anything until you give up your money and leave.

If you manage to get a hold of a person over the phone, they will either be rude or send you away, or they will just not answer you and keep on stalling and postponing and saying they will get back to you, while they never do.

Be especially careful if you speak to someone called Samir Al Khaldi as he seems to be there to just put an end to your inquiries without solving them and he never even agrees to forward you to the right or concerned department.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Jul 25, 2019:
Hi Mhmd,
As I have been informed you had a chat with one of our representatives yesterday and are still discussing a potential cooperation. Can you confirm that everything is sorted out?

Also, I believe that our representatives were not rude, but rather they insisted that you submit your request via email as is our standard procedure. Of course, if you still have any concerns you can directly contact the Tickmill representative you chatted to, via email.

We remain at your disposal for anything else you may request.
Donetsk, Ukraine,
Aug 13, 2016,

Cancell my profit

Be careful.
They cancell my profit , 12000$.... I'm trade Brexit.

Send this:
We inform that all transactions on your account 2096699394 on DE30, committed 24.6.2016 been canceled in accordance with paragraph 5.12 of Client Agreement and 5.13. The company also decided to break a customer relationship with you unilaterally, which takes effect immediately.

Feb 3, 2020,

They Are Bunch of Scammers

My experience with tickmill was nothing short of horrible. I was trading on their demo account with one of my new strategies for about a month and i made a lot of profits because they obeyed my stop loss. But lo and behold when i decided to go live with the same strategy, i noticed they were constantly closing all my trades below my stop loss ! When i sent a message to their customer care , they told me they closed the trade at that price because that was the best rate they could get at the specified time. But i thought stop loss was supposed to be honored, otherwise how do one manage risk in forex ? My advise is stay away from them completely
Reply by Tickmill submitted Feb 10, 2020:
Dear Oswoil,

Thank you for your feedback, we are sorry to hear that our services did not met your expectations.

Please note that Demo accounts have no slippage, however the rest of the trading conditions are the same.

As we take clients' feedback into serious consideration, kindly contact our support team at support@tickmill.com, with details of the mentioned case so we can investigate and assist you accordingly.
Minhaz,
Mar 9, 2016,

As you show the tickmill broker something good feature but the broker tickmill have some hidden condition to caught the people money around. There customer support and there manager also not professional meant they always give you a harassing support and waste your time specially and my personal analysis i can see this broker is so much risky to work with them. They will also cheat with you so my suggestion is leave this broker and tell to others that don't use it.....
Thanks all_

Puthia, Rajshahi, Bangladesh,
Dec 24, 2019,

fake movement & hit sl

23-12-2019 when market open in eurgbp pair its show 165pips gap... for this gap my trad got sl... but when i saw in evening thos fake candle & the gap not in the the chart!
but, show in market low price 0.83590... when it hapen? i have all prove for this scaming... please refund me..
i think we need avoid this broker...
Reply by Tickmill submitted Jan 2, 2020:
Hi Sree Sagar

Thank you for your feedback.
Kindly email our support team at support@tickmill.com providing relevant proofs, trading account number and trade ID so that our support team can assist.

in salah, Algeria,
May 22, 2017,

i trade in the tickmill demo rece last weak and i get more than 168000.00
rank 13 normally prize 15$
to day make the list and remove my name from list of winner
the customer support very bad
no response
terrible campany

Rustenburg, South Africa,
Nov 6, 2016,

scam artists.

I joined Tickmill because of positive reviews on FPA but I had a terrible experience as they raise their spreads so much that even EURUSD has a 6 pip spread at times when other brokers have a 1 pip spread. I have now withdrawn all my money and will report when they don't wanna refund me.

egypt, Egypt,

50 pip
this my acounnt 72303 in tickmill

Port Elizabeth, South Africa,
Nov 24, 2019,

700pips spike UNHEARD OFF...only broker with this spike..

Spiked 700pips + at 00:00 19 November to the downside surely evaporating every account without SL even if u had risked 1% on the trade, n also took out every buy order that was executed with them at the time ..usdzar went from 14.8 to 14 and BACK to 14.8 in less than 15minutes....what is the explanation of this besides they were trynna make money out of people?...tickmill is going downhill for sure...wait!!!!,,,DID I MENTION THAT, IT IS THE ONLY BROKER THAT SHOWS THIS SPIKE?,lol I think I should have led with that...
Reply by Tickmill submitted Dec 3, 2019:
Dear IngaOnFx,

Thank you for your comment.

You are kindly requested to send an email request, along with the MT4 account number, order ID and a short description of the incident at support@tickmill.com

The relevant team will review your case and revert to you back with an official response.
Alaa,
Cairo, Egypt,
Oct 7, 2018,

cheating Broker

i have bad experience with that broker: i tried to deposit small amount to test that broker .... everything is nice and spread tight ---- but surprise after keep watching my trades they never respect ask and bid price -- they showing fake spread --- my trades was hit my stop loss even before price reach to it ... i trading since 2011 so i old trader and i am happy i didn't deal with that broker ... after investigate i found a lot traders face same issue and i read reviews in a lot websites complain from their cheating and dishonesty

Reply by Tickmill submitted Oct 9, 2018:
Dear Alaa,
Thank you for the feedback provided, it is much appreciated.
As we are sure you already know, we need more evidence to support your disputes and investigate your specific case more thoroughly.
Please note that trade related queries are handled on a case by case scenario, as each query might have unique parameters that we need to investigate. You can always PM us your account number and the trade that was affected along with a small description of the issue. The relevant department will look into it and take necessary action.
Pakistan,
Sep 21, 2016,

Very bad

Today i had a trade open NZDUSD and the server went down for Tickmill was not able to close the trades always showing me off quotes

Here are the proof of tickmill now i sent the email to them but no reply yet

no online chat seems they sleeping

even i got 10 to 15 pips Slippage in tickmill some times

Olayemi Ibraheem,
Ilorin, Nigeria,
Feb 7, 2013,

at first they were doing fine when i started using them.when i have build my money from $100 to around $1000+,i had a trade and they slipped my price to a price the market never reached around 40 pips+,and when the market retraced they never acknowledge my stop loss.they claim it was from their service provider.and the are telling me they don't do MIRACLE,the wiped out all my money from $1000+ to like $100+...Below their reply...Dear Ibraheem,

we totally understand your concern, but there is nothing we can do, because we are not the market-maker, we just re-translate what we get from the exchange LMAX and other liquidity providers. Your order was filled during extremely volatile market conditions, while spread was very wide. Hi of that candle was 0.8450 (bid) but ASK, which triggered your BUY order, was 0.8464. Your stop-loss slipped as well, as during 1 minute nzd/usd went ~60 points. We attached 2 print screens from LMAX with BID and ASK prices at that specific moment.

Best regards,

Client Support
Armada Markets

Tickedover,
, Australia,
Apr 20, 2013,

When I first started with Aramada Markets I thought that they were a good broker. After being with them not for 8 months I have realised that they are one of the worst brokers around. Slippage is terrible around the news and service is poor. I hate the fact that they say they are regulated by the FSA but when looking into it further it is the "ESTONIAN FSA" not the UK FSA. They are misleading people pretending to be safe and secure.

I have wasted to much time with them and it is time to move back to an AISC regulated broker that is professeional and not run out of a country with a unstable political party. I see another Cyprus happening here and alot of traders crying soon, time will tell.

For me the slippage I really what has broken the camels back, and then there is the fake positive reviews in this thread. Who does this broker think they are?

After my experience with them I would advise traders to look elsewhere and not belive the positive reviews they read.

dobri,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Jan 28, 2019,

Very difficult broker, and scam with spread

I tried to make deposit, but was unable to do it, very terrible customer support, which never got me reasonable answer, too complicated and spread is not so low as declared in ads

Reply by Tickmill submitted Feb 4, 2019:
Dear Dobri,

We are sorry to hear that you’ve had trouble with making deposits. Could you contact our support team directly (support@tickmill.com) providing your full name, account number and contact details and let them know what your issue was? Our team values feedback and they would love to help you.

Regarding the spreads, please note that the spreads we offer are purely market spreads, they are not fixed and depend on market conditions. As such, during market open and close, and/or prior to news announcements, market spreads may widen as is standard in the FX Industry.

SP, Brazil,
May 17, 2019,

Lost Time

Extreme slow process to open a account.
Misleading advertisement on lavage is only 1:30
The server is so terrible so slow. Wee see the pass 5 fps
Withdraw seat and waiting and is with skrill
BOSTA MIERDA SHIT дерьмо Scheisse !

Reply by Tickmill submitted May 24, 2019:
Hello japa.exe,

Thank you for your comment.

Leverage varies depending on the Tickmill entity you choose for opening an account.

Kindly contact our support team at support@tickmill.com (for Tickmill Ltd) or support@tickmill.co.uk (for Tickmill UK) with additional information on when you experienced latency with our servers and also more info on how the opening account and withdrawal process were delayed.

Attock, Pakistan,
Aug 13, 2020,

Still wrong price of WTI

This is the third review against the scam of Tickmill. Oil market of WTI is more than 42 dollars per barrel but still this scam broker is at 23 dollars. This is not the broker where you can get some handsome money. It can not manage the money which is small. Still they are eating money of clients by charging over nights swaps.

May 14, 2020 - 1 Star What happen to Tickmill? Why they are manipulating WTI prices? They are showing 9.45 dollars per barrel of WTI but Real price is now 27 dollars. This is happening to them for a month. Last month when I asked why this happen and they replied they are showing May, 2020 contract price. Again When I contacted they said, They are showing Jun, 2020 contract price, and finally at the end of April they said they are showing July, 2020 prices. Again on contact with them, they said they are showing cash prices of WTI, I asked them if so then please give me Crude oil in physical quantity which you are showing because all over the google and the brokers are selling it above 25 dollars. And Now they are saying that they are showing DEC, 2020 contract price, What the hell with them? Are traders are so foolish as you are? They are not showing real price of the market and eating the accounts of clients by charging daily heavy swaps on positions. Can FPA take any actions against this unfair mean of tickmill?

Apr 20, 2020 - 2 Stars I am with tickmill almost 6 years with tickmill. They are good like all other brokers if you are losers. If you are winner then they will change the game in between your open positions. Recently I have opened trades on USOIL with them with big lots. They move down the market where they want even on 11 dollars. My positions are floating with negative balance. Account was swap free but now they changed the game within one week. They are charging heavy swaps with the name of handling charges on over night positions. Mostly brokers shows USOIL prices now on 23 dollars but their charts are showing 11 dollars. What the hell with them? Can you believe such cheats?

Reply by Tickmill submitted Apr 29, 2020 Dear willi2000

Tickmill does not interfere with the pricing of its Oil products. Tickmill simply transmits the pricing coming from the Liquidity provider to its clients.

Please refer to our latest news release on oil trading during contango:

www.tickmill.com/news/important-notification-oil-trading-during-contango
James,
Sep 7, 2018,

This broker is probably the worst i have ever used over the last 7 years. When you trade with Tickmill expect to lose your money and have their system trade against you. When you open a trade in MT4 with Tickmill you can see the market stop in its tracks if you are going long and the market is moving long. As soon as you enter their system kicks in and trades short against you. Never seen anything like it over 100's of trades. Beware of this broker if you can call them a broker

Reply by Tickmill submitted Sep 10, 2018:
Hi James,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback, it is much appreciated.

In order to investigate your case, we will need some supporting evidence such as your account number and the trade that was affected, along with a small description of the issue.
Marco,
Australia, Australia,
Oct 11, 2013,

If your game enough to donate your money to the Estonian's you should be aware of some real life fact.

1. Their CEO and head of risk were involved in a trade fixing (market manipulation) scandal in the US and were found guilty, there were subsequently fined. A report summarizing the case it publicly available online.

2. Based in Estonia they are unregulated and their is no client money protection or financial ombudsman to report them to if they run away with your money.

3. The don't hedge their order flow (your trades) they run a huge "B Book" taking the opposite side of your trades, making money when you loose.

4. They offer deposit bonuses so that you deposit more and loose, this is how they make money. Just take a look at the emails they send, deposit bonuses over NFP, good strategy because they will also slip you on your entry an exits to suck money out of your account.

5. Slippage is their specialty, when you start making money they will slip you to the hilt.

6. Mickey mouse promotions, trader of the month etc. Forex is not a game its a serious business. These people treat it like a Vegas Casino.

7. Support, support is good when your not having a problem but when you start complaining about slippage their support will quickly vanish and you are left hanging waiting for an answer. Most of the time it never comes or they send some pre-written canned response.

8. Because they are unregulated your money is mixed in with the small clients they take on from OFAC restricted and sanctioned countries like Nigera and Iraq. This puts your money at risk.

9. They will offer you free deposits but charge you for withdrawals, this is how they suck money out of you. They know they they can get t back off you by slipping you on your trades giving you unrealistic order fills.

Enough of the facts, I am sick of them and their terrible trading conditions. Read my warnings they are a dangerous broker to deal with.

Surrey, United Kingdom,
May 27, 2018,

In my opinion they just don't care about the customer

Found Tickmill great until you want to withdraw funds. Suddenly your paperwork is incorrect and they blame you for their inefficiency. I have had a withdrawal sent to the wrong Bank, who bounced it back to Tickmill. Tickmill has denied the bounce back and keep quoting a number (to prove them correct) that is not recognized within the legal or Banking profession. Tickmill's emails to me just inform me to be patient, After 3 weeks of trying to talk to them, I am no nearer to getting my money from them. Traders Beware that's my advice.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Jun 19, 2018:
Hi onlyme,
Thank you for taking time to leave a review here.

As a group of companies regulated by a total of three authorities, we practice due diligence with all our paperwork.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, however as the original bank account provided was not the correct one, we had to wait until the sum was back into our account before we could process the payment again. Unfortunately, getting the funds back sometimes takes a very long time which is beyond our control.
Should the issue still be pending, please let us know so that we can further investigate.
Mil,
Philippines, Philippines,
Oct 8, 2019,

This company is Scam for me

This company is Scam for me, because every time I bid the game, the chart run against my prediction, then, if I cancel my bid, the chart return where I bid and running continuously, 99% real in my experience. I feel that somebody controlling the game's.

I like to put a promotional in my personal website, I don't like somebody get Scam because of me, and my website get negative feedback because of this company.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Oct 10, 2019:
Hi Mil,

Tickmill is a FCA UK and FSA Seychelles regulated broker with a fully automated No Dealing Desk (NDD) execution model.

Kindly contact our support team at support@tickmill.com providing your MT4 account number and order ID so they can review your query. Also, kindly attach screenshot to your request to check and assist you.

We remain at your disposal for anything you may require.
Manuel,
, Argentina,
Jun 5, 2013,

Very slow to respond to support queries regarding slippage on their LMAX account. Spreads are getting worse, they must be getting hit with too many scalpers and can not cope with the trade complaints. I am not very frustrated with Armada and looking elsewhere, I am sick of them blaming LMAX and others for their own problems.

Do something about otherwise all your traders will leave.

Feb 6, 2020,

Tickmill is a biggest Scam Broker !! Stay Away !!

This is Md. Shihab Uddin From Bangladesh. I'm a member of Tickmill.com. I took entry last 12.12.2019 with proper stop loss & take profit, but it was finished unexpectedly. Those entry have taken almost 3 times bigger stop loss from my account. I'm too much shocked by watching it. I have contacted with them with proper proof like as account number, trade ID number & screenshot. (1) Account number- 3041552, trade id number- 10152845, screenshot- https://prnt.sc/qk2l0b (2) Account number- 3041551, trade id number- 9948302, screenshot - https://prnt.sc/qk2nvf. (3) Account number- 2096920116, Trade id number- 117625725, Screenshot- https://prnt.sc/qk2po4. Email sending proof- https://prnt.sc/qy8p6x . After contact with them, they reply me that was so funny. Please see it from here- https://bit.ly/2S1ApZE. So, I hope Forex Peace Army will give me justice.
Thanks by
Md. Shihab Uddin
Reply by Tickmill submitted Feb 11, 2020:
Dear msud3

As expected, United Kingdom’s general election on Thursday 12 December 2019 resulted in extreme market conditions (significant price volatility, wider spreads and price gaps).

As a result, trades related to European indices, GBP and EUR crosses faced huge price moves, cases in which slippage is highly likely. During such events there is no guarantee that pending orders will be filled at the exactly specified prices and slippage may occur.

When you are comparing prices among brokers, please consider checking the exact time that each broker started streaming prices. After reviewing different brokers, you will see that certain Liquidity Providers started streaming prices at 00:00 while others started later. For those that started later than 00:00, their charts opened with a gap because the price changed between 00:00 and 00:01 and so on each next minute. Due to the extreme situation, Tickmill`s liquidity providers started streaming prices at 00:02, therefore you can see a gap that is not visible on some other charts.

Please feel free to contact support@tickmill.com if you would like further clarity on this matter. We will do our utmost to provide you with the relevant information relating to your account.