Tickmill Review

Updated: Jun 26, 2020 · Tickmill.com  · Is this your company?

Tickmill is forex broker. Tickmill offers the MT4 and MT4 WebTrader trading currency platforms. Tickmill.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, sliver, bonds and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Tickmill
Other websites of this company include TickmillPrime.com.

Established: 2015
Address: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@tickmill.com, +852 5808 2921
Regulators: CySEC #278/15, FSA-S #SD 008, FCA #717270
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forum

Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016

Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.

Bazooka,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Jun 11, 2016,

Traded May NFP, the orders was perfectly executed although I entered a second after the release, managed to grab around 80 pips with 0.4 lot on EUR/USD and 0.5 lot on USD/JPY, TP was triggered correctly with 1 pip positive slippage which was also credited to my account. Excellent platform for news, hope next time it will be the same level.
Thanks.

Felipe Bastos,
Ananindeua, Brazil,
Jun 7, 2016,

Good broker, no slippage. low spread, and fast execution, i made a good trade on the news and withdraw easily

Linh Tran,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
May 18, 2016,

Opened classic account with Tickmill last year and what I like most about this broker is withdrawl option. It’s not b/c I dont have any problem with them. By contrast, I had problem with my local bank with locating direct wire transfer from Tickmill but thankful to the broker support, they helped to resolve the issue. Then I use withdrawl money via Skrill b.c I think it’s more convinient. Whether the process is instant or not, just knowing that my skrill account recieves money on the same day. And since I use international bank, the money from Skrill is sent directly to my bank account within 24 hours. I can’t make profit monthly, I just withdrawl in several months when I think that I’ve earned enough. So the fast process make me very satisfied. I’ll give them 5 stars now.

Bakti Adhikara,
Solo, Indonesia,
May 18, 2016,

to be honest as a newbie ,
trading with ECN Broker like tickmill is a new experience for me.
Because i am usually trade with fixed spreads broker that provide cent lot trading.
I heard rumors if in ECN Brokers -spreads will be widening like crazy when financial event /news announced,
and ECN Broker spreads will be bigger than any fixed spreads broker.

But i did not experience that with tickmill, in fact, i only had around 2.6 spreads widening with tickmill EcN when NFP .
And to compare with my old broker, i can say they have great server with fast executions.
never encountered any delay . Trade with them with $75 deposit, and already withdrawed total $100 .
And i do not feel their server and excecutions become slower, like my old broker.

over all , i am satisfied with them. |
however, if they have cent trading account / cent lot, many newbie traders will trade with them.
perhaps one day , Tickmill will provide such trading account

chea yan wong,
, Malaysia,
May 17, 2016,

i have used tickmill for just a month, very satisfy with the ecn pro. only needed usd 100.
i can run the EA too. Already made usd 50

Janos, M,
, Hungary,
May 4, 2016,

I trade with Tickmill for more then 4 years (armada markets times). Low spread, cheap commission. Slippage happened sometimes but acceptable. My Skrill withdrawal processed in 1 hour today!

Sardor,
Tashkent, Uzbekistan,
Apr 30, 2016,

Opened account, deposited $1200, everything is good, made two trades on EUR/USD and USD/JPY last week on Central Banks meeting, order execution was fine, no slippage, good spreads. Made 300$ profit.
Withdrawal were processed in 3 hours.
Great broker!!

Dennis,
Semarang, Indonesia,
Apr 27, 2016,

Best broker for XAU.
Low spread, low slippage, cheap commission, fast withdrawal and fast deposit, miniumun deposit for ECN account.
Please always make your client happy when profit and sad when your client loss and always give the best service...

Bravo Tickmill...

Mr. Fan,
Apr 26, 2016,

I've opened an account with tickmill recently.
I've jumped around looking for trading account for scalping and I'm glad to have found tickmill.

So far, it's been good. :)
They respect that I prefer correspondence strictly via email. I hate calls. Every broker does that all the time. Got my personal account manager on Whatsapp, which is good.

I'll rate excellence once I've withdraw my initial deposit and profit with no issue.

Rudi Buwono,
Jogjakarta, Indonesia,
Apr 20, 2016,

To be honest , i do not even care what is a broker business models. are they ECN, MM, STP DMA,

for me , forex trading is we are trade the quotes.

If we are buy EURO/USD. where the Euro Goes?

i mean. come on. i only deposit few dollars in my trading account, and what i can expect?
my order can move the market?lol.

Sometimes it makes me laugh when an investor/trader. said something high and sophisticated wheh they talk about broker.
like we must trade with ECN/DMA broker, because they forward trader order into the market? what kind of market?lol. fruit market?fish market?

We are retail trader, trade the OTC instruments, decentralized market. so do not expect too much

For me, a good broker is they provide great trading conditions and paid my WD fast . that is why i stay with tickmill .

Adli,
Mar 30, 2016,

Its been a while im using Tickmill. Good in trade execution, low spread and fast with withdrawal. 5 star

Nora A,
Mar 16, 2016,

i already tried many kind of brokers.Some of them are scam, some of them are restrict certain trading strategies
I have many profit cancellations, and some of them dared not to pay my deposit.
I am not a good trader with average accuracy with intraday trading strategies but in my experience i have seen many traders complaining the brokers
But i think if a trader is a good trader. his strategy should work in every broker.
My strategy works perfectly with tickmill, the difference is i think tickmill provide cheaper trading cost,
I mean less slipage during volatile trades. Demo testing has approx same results as on live
my previous ones, there was subsantial difference because of slipage at SL's
Never had any complaining to them if i make profit with news trading strategy, or even close my trade under a minute.
never had any single WD problems. Good Broker

Minhaz,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Mar 9, 2016,

As you show the tickmill broker something good feature but the broker tickmill have some hidden condition to caught the people money around. There customer support and there manager also not professional meant they always give you a harassing support and waste your time specially and my personal analysis i can see this broker is so much risky to work with them. They will also cheat with you so my suggestion is leave this broker and tell to others that don't use it.....
Thanks all_

Le Minh,
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Feb 26, 2016,

Recently, I opened a live account at Tickmill, an ECN one.
I was attracted by the very low min dep, only 25$ while I might have to spend much more money to open ECN accounts at some brokers. I had a doubt that will the trading environment as good as ECN account? After 3 months of trading, I have to say TIckmill is the best broker I've traded. The spread and commission are far too good. My orders aren't requoted even in bad news.
I have earned some money and gonna withdraw it via Skrill.

Al Moataz,
Cairo, Egypt,
Feb 25, 2016,

Honest broker, fast execution, fast withdrawals, true ECN strongly recommended.

2015-10-28 3StarI open an account with Tickmill, everything is good. Fast execution and low spreads best choice for scalper.

Kenzie Alharon,
Tegal, Indonesia,
Feb 3, 2016,

I have been trading with Tickmill nearly around 7months with their classic account and gonna through some profits and losess in my trading account.
I can say they are really have good spreads start from 1.2pips for EURUSD in their classic account.

I think their trading platform for offshore broker are really awesome, and I noticed in 7months I trade with Tickmill, I never has disconnecting problem, or freezing chart problem.

Customer services are polite. Wide range payment methods available, including famous e-payment methods in my country.

and I’d like to see in near future if they consider add more regulation sadly they do not have swap free account.

Rene Ayu,
Jan 26, 2016,

Opened an ECN account with them and deposit small amount , $100 to test their executions.
my plan : do news trade with this broker,because they claimed as an ECN Broker.
To be honest, my news trade was executed perfectly. their spreads when news were litlle bit high , around 1.2-2 pips when news, but no problem,. as long as my trade executed fairly.
made some profits and some losses, got 40% profits, and decide to withdraw my profits, and recieved it fast in my skrill account. Good broker with good services. they are fair and not mess with your account with you made some profits

Ardiansyah,
Jan 15, 2016,

before i post my reviews, i wanna spreads this message : we ,indonesian ,are not affraid #KamiTidakTakut

and about Tickmill, i have a live trading account with them.the ECN one

From my experience trade with them for 3months,the execution is fast and the spread is very good, Never had any issue with trading , like delayed order, freezing chart , or any other problems , if you are a news trader, you need to adjust your stoploss with their widening spreads.

depositing money in any brokers are always smooth ,however Tickmill withdrawing process is fast.
A good forex broker with good attitude so far.

david,
Drenthe, Netherlands,
Jan 10, 2016,

I was angry tickmill when I wrote this review, but tickmill has quickly solved my problem and now I am ashamed for this little review

2016-01-09 1 Star Very bad broker, dishonest broker,hunger for money. stay away from this broker,

Hanafiah Arie,
Tuntang, Indonesia,
Jan 8, 2016,

I've trading with Tickmill for 2 months and what i can say, They are honest broker.
trade with their classic account and satisfied with their spreads, 1.2 pips for EURUSD is perfect spreads for trading either scalping or intraday. however it is variable spreads, so sometimes i got 2.0 pips. but it is normal if we trade with variable spreads broker.

Their Customer Service is good , professional and polite when answering my questions.
But i will love them more if they are add more trading platform like Ctrader.

Overall as a happy clients , so far, they are doing a great job and i hope they can maintain and stick with their quality in future

Arie Siswondo,
Demak, Indonesia,
Dec 29, 2015,

Trading with this brokers to diversify my portofolio. open an ECN account 4 months ago with them and deposit $500 as a test case. and already at break even state.

over all after . i am imprassed with their trading conditions.Seems they are deliver what they promise.

For a new retail brokers , i will not say they are perfect brokers ,but i think they are doing a good job. and offer better trading conditions among retails broker out there.and they are not doing tricks when i made profits.

i hope tickmill able to keep their good works for years

Sony,
Dec 21, 2015,

Looking for ECN Brokers with better swaps rate , either its positive or negative.
Open live ECN account with them and deposited small amount to check their executions and swaps

After checking some currency pairs , i can say they have better swaps than some other company, not too low with their positive side,and not too high with their negative swaps,

I think i can use this brokers with my strategy, because sometimes i hold positions for days.

Bui Thi Thuy Tien,
Ha Noi , Viet Nam,
Dec 15, 2015,

Well, I’m highly satisfied with Tickmill.  Test them as one of brokers for my automated high-volume news straddle strategy.

Worth to note:

- It appears they have good liquidity sources as my average volume is 3-8 lots and I put many brokers into predicament trying to open such orders during news times. There I get good fills, though didn’t tried them at NFP yet.
- Stops and Take Profits are triggered correctly, slippage within 3-4 pips.
- No bad spikes. Very important for high-risk traders like me.

Withdrawals, support, and other secondary stuff is okay, though I really don’t care about that. They don’t charge commission for ins/outs I think this gonna become a “rule of thumb” for many brokers.

I’m getting paid from there :)  so my rate is 5.

Masim,
Medan, Indonesia,
Dec 14, 2015,

Not recommend for scalpers, my experience with the ECN Pro account (EUR/USD), I like averaging down at the support and resistance area, the first order spread is normal around 0 - 0.4 pip, the next orders the spread jump from 2.0 - 8.0 pip at normal market no news, very bad bad bad. WD all my money and find another broker. I'd never recommend this broker to anyone, low spread and commission but terrible slip page.

Yahya Adhari Wibawa,
Ungaran, Indonesia,
Dec 3, 2015,

Rare broker i've ever seen.
No complain from their side even when i have 1 open position in my ECN Account that opened for long time that collect swaps on GBPNZD. Even their swap are in average rates for GBPNZD, but with their low spreads and commisions , only need few days for swap i got to make my spreads and commisions in break even pont.

Overall what can i say , Tickmill is Swap Hunter Friendly.

but looks like i must close this positions because another broker i used for hedged this GBPNZD already complaining about my trading style, sigh

Chandra Renovasi,
Bima, Indonesia,
Nov 23, 2015,

I usually trade with Indonesian regulated broker , but when my friend introduce me with Tickmill, i am fall in love with this broker, How i do not fall in love with this broker?as Indonesian trader who usually use indonesian local brokers that have 3 pip spread in major and 5 pip commisions, of course i will fall in love with low spreads broker and low coimmisions broker.
About regulation? i don't care. here in Indonesia, even your broker regulated by local bodies, it does not matter . They will find a way to cheat you, and the worst one, their CEO have somehow can access segregated account and run away with clients money.

So in our local regulation, there is no diffrent . brokers will find a way to cheat us legally or ilegally.

with the same risk and better trading condition?
i choose tickmill .

Mohammed Ali,
makkah, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 21, 2015,

the accounts just came back. but still don't know the reason of the removal , i missed a lot of good entries .....

2015-11-21 1Star everything was fine and i had 1 withdrawal of 300$ and then i deposited 100 EUR to another real account , 2 days after , they deleted all my real accounts (the USD and the EUR which filled with 100 EUR)

no emails from them about accounts removal and i don't know the reason why

the EUR account number is : 2096591219

im waiting for an reply

in case you want my email address , here it is

payments.mohammed@gmail.com

proof of account existence

Reply by Tickmill submitted Nov 24, 2015:
We received an email from you when markets were closed. Information you provided about missed entries was wrong. During the weekend there was an update and because of maintenance some MT4 accounts disappeared for short period of time from client area.
wajid,
karachi, Pakistan,
Nov 6, 2015,

It is bucket shop. Very bad broker. Always try to give you loss. It is difficult you to get money via scalping while market is perfect to give you money while scalping. Do not recommend for scalpers.

Rifki Syuhada,
Banten, Indonesia,
Sep 27, 2015,

Looking a broker for bonus hunting is kinda hard. and most of them love to cancel my profit and bonus , so i got idea , i need one bonus broker and no bonus broker.

After long research i choose tickmill because they already in this industry for years and have good track records.

So i decide to put Some of money in Tickmill and the rest in broker with bonus

My goal is to take equity at bonus broker into my tickmill account which is easy task, to avoid any problems i ask their support about this and they said TIckmill has no problem about my style , and they said they are verry happy if tickmill side is win.

ola,
ota, Nigeria,
Sep 26, 2015,

i have a very strong case against them and they seem unprofessional in their response and dealings with situation which is totally glaring even to a layman.
I have two nzdusd , one 0.1 lots at 0.63381 and 0.18 lots 0.64013 which are 6332 points (4 digit platform), i close 35605254 at ~+160 points, and i suppose to have my account added with ~16 dollars it was deducted with 63.20 dollar and my trade 35927640 of 0.18 lots was partially (not by me because this exist on tickmill mt4 platform). And after my complaint, the partial closed trade was close (not by me)and appended with another ticket no

olalobere,
ota, Nigeria,
Sep 25, 2015,

There are so many issue about price being earlier reported but each complain and/or explanation always reported have made me always look like fool, because the meta4 chart would have been corrected, capture page will not be accessible at meta4 data base and i was not able to access attached document; as a prove, from my e-mail account, on minor news, i now see spread and/or slippage of close to 20 pips most especially on limit and
stop orders. What make things worse is the fact that the contact person will not be logical in their presentation and/or argument; and there is no way you can win illogical argument, so, i waited patiently to get them red handed. In which i did.

This are link to the screen shot taken

Kris Wijayanto,
Bandung, Indonesia,
Sep 20, 2015,

Got an EA from my friend and i decide to try it with Tickmill Classic and ECN accont.
This is EA is a scalping EA , , and he recommends me use this EA with Tickmill, so i can test it with low deposit , plus this EA require tight stop loss which is somtimes unable to do in other company

Well i am pretty pleased this EA doing its job very good and i am happy in fact no intervension from the broker side

Devani,
Salatiga, Indonesia,
Sep 4, 2015,

I have a triangular EA project, and looking for a broker to forward test my EA
Some of brokers does not fit with this EA, because their spreads are too high
Some of brokers are not allow this technique.
only few of them that fit with this EA.
And i find that tickmill have better results than the others

Riza,
Semarang, Indonesia,
Aug 12, 2015,

Several years ago i am tried this broker when they were armada markets . And i am quite satisfied with their trading conditioons and withdrawa speed

And now i am back again try to trade here again , and still i am satisfied with tickmill work and support. Great

Kenvas,
BP, Malaysia,
Aug 7, 2015,

Tickmill is a reliable & honest broker, I have been trading with them for 2 months, tight spread & fast withdrawal within 24 hours. The only point need to improve it the executing speed could have been faster. Tickimill customer is also good enough to help me solve my problem.

Andrei,
Craiova, Romania,
Jul 14, 2015,

Bad broker ! They say they are ECN but instead , the support say they are STP. Why they lie ? Slippage is terrible, is just steal pip by pip from your positions , stay away from this broker.

prima,
balikpapan, Indonesia,
Jul 2, 2015,

the mt4 platform frozen very often in live account, even i have no problem with my internet connection. very frustating especially if i have open position and want to close it

Valentin,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Jul 2, 2015,

Don't know what for they made classic account, couldn't trade on it at all. After switching to exchange account things seemed to look up. I guess the problem were in tight SL I put and they were frequently triggered by ask price (though I set them on bid price). Lowered spreads seems corrected this mistake.
What I can say about trading platform its fast, no requotes as promised and no platform freezes. There are slippage sometime but not much I manage to cope with it. Withdrawals is normal done in 24 hrs.
I would suggest Tickmill to separate client wallet and trading balance. Sometimes I don't want to hold funds in my trading balance but withdrawal takes time and makes some hassle.
Overall I'm satisfied. My rate is 5

Raj,
Vancouver, Canada,
Jun 14, 2015,

I noticed Major Slippage on my large account after I made large growth.

I decided to split the funds of that Account into several smaller Accounts, the smaller accounts had no slippage whatsoever but the original account was still receiving massive slippage!!!

How can 6 our of 7 of my accounts not have any slippage, and yet one of my accounts has massive slippage. It's obvious that Tickmill is using "Broker Plugin" to increase slippage on specific Accounts. Scam Broker Fake ECN.

Also all the Accounts are on the same VPS with 1.2ms delay.

alden,
jakarta, Indonesia,
Jun 14, 2015,

Walter, Durban is correct, they do not have fixed SL .. if you are a scalper who use stop loss/take profit at close range, you'll definitely lose a lot of money.
But for deposit and withdrawal I think they are very professional, only one I was disappointed with this broker, the demo is not the same as the Real. STOP LOSE NOT FIXED

Walter,
Durban, South Africa,
Jun 11, 2015,

Tickmill / Armada do not honour fixed stop loss. They close trades off 5 pips tp 20 pips otherside of stop loss which makes bigger losses in the account.

Their reply is they are STP and thats it. So be careful because your money / losses will be greater than you expect.

They give you your withdrawals all good, but you have suffered bigger losses anyway because the stop loss is an AVERAGE ...

Demo its honoured, REAL account, price jumps further...

Just be careful coz it all adds up..

Today was 5 pips otherside my stop loss, 2 weeks ago was 26 pips otherside stop loss.... that messes up your win to loss ratio and money management setups...

Anthony F,
, Sweden,
Jun 10, 2015,

I had an account with Armada when they were in charge and now its Tickmill. Armada did a really good job and I am glad that the name changed as the service now should not reflect on them. Since Tickmill have taken over the service has gotten from bad to worse. My recommendation is that you bypass this broker and find another one. The slippage is horrendous, and i dont mean that lightly. I havent had a stop loss order that was filled to the tick since "tickMill" took over! It dosent matter if it was in an Asian Session or News release. One trade at 10:59pm GMT was in the green by 30 pips the stop loss was at breakeven at 11pm somehow my stop loss was taken out for a -7 pips? The platform jumped up 30 pips and returned all within 1MIN!!! This is while other broker platforms were going down! I had two other platforms open at the same time so i took pictures of it for proof if anyone wants it. I contacted them i they blamed their liquidity providers. This is at a time when the market is dead and other brokers feeds are going in the opposite direction. Like i said i have not had one stop loss order that has been filled to the pip yet every limit order has been filled to the pip even during a news release! Work that one out if you can. They can find someone to fill your limit order that was 30 pips away before the news release but not your stop loss order? My advice is to walk away from "TickMill" as they are quite literally Milling pips out of you!

Giorgio Biaisol,
Italy, Italy,
Jan 16, 2015,

I have traded for a few months with Armada (now Tickmill). Never had a single issue with trading, depositing and withdrawing.
Yesterday I was able to greatly profit of the huge CHF volatility. I did not get a single requote or nullification of my orders. I could withdraw my gains without any problem, which were transfered on my bank account a few hours after. The day after Tickmill even sent an e-mail to their customers to reassure them that all trades would be honored. A solid company and a professional behavior that other brokers should learn from!

Kennedy Muchoki,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Dec 20, 2014,

Finally i got the right broker. Armada is so far better than all the rest i have tried. Hope they will soon include CFDs. The spread are so far the best. Regards

Hanan,
East Java, Indonesia,
Nov 8, 2014,

A two another equal trades on EUR/USD were opened yesterday after a lunch break. It was a good spike in 60 pips in 1 min, only got 0.8 pip spread on AM their platform, while Exness displayed frustrating 2.5 pip spread, trading costs are 12$ and 25 $ respectively. Once again convinced that its time to finally shift on Armada platform, though its comission based, they offer quite good spreads, won't say raw but with a relatively low markup. Would advice to scalpers to move on comission based platform, it can appear to lead to more expenses while it is not the case when getting down to the real practice.

Orange,
France, France,
Jul 9, 2014,

Best forex, i've Tried it thanks to contest and I've opened a real account. Trading conditions are vert good, tight spread and fast execution. Weak point only: no cabinet trading.

Eliseu,
Gravatai, Brazil,
Jun 6, 2014,

I have an account in Armada. The best deal I've seen so far. Only these negative comments are making me worried. Well they could come here to end this story badly told. Also do not like having to send email to redeem funds.

Borja,
Sevilla, Spain,
Jun 3, 2014,

I love their fast execution, and their interest in the client. The spreads are competitive, the commissions are the lowest I have found anywhere.

I am glad i found them

Adi,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
May 31, 2014,

End of story. Polish financial regulator KNF has issued a public warning about Armada Markets and filled a criminal case regarding their activity in a local court. The company has ceased operations. Hope that people will get their money back!

You have been warned.

Kostas,
, Greece,
May 22, 2014,

Very surprised with positive slippage (especially during the news), spreads are great. It's sad they don't offer CFD's now, but in chat they promised to start offering them this autumn, lets see...