Tickmill Review

Updated: Sep 17, 2020 · Tickmill.com  · Is this your company?

Tickmill is forex broker. Tickmill offers the MT4 and MT4 WebTrader trading currency platforms. Tickmill.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, sliver, bonds and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Tickmill
Other websites of this company include TickmillPrime.com.

Established: 2015
Address: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@tickmill.com, +852 5808 2921
Regulators: CySEC #278/15, FSA-S #SD 008, FCA #717270
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forum

Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016

Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.

dobri,
Sofia, Bulgaria,
Jan 28, 2019,

Very difficult broker, and scam with spread

I tried to make deposit, but was unable to do it, very terrible customer support, which never got me reasonable answer, too complicated and spread is not so low as declared in ads

Reply by Tickmill submitted Feb 4, 2019:
Dear Dobri,

We are sorry to hear that you’ve had trouble with making deposits. Could you contact our support team directly (support@tickmill.com) providing your full name, account number and contact details and let them know what your issue was? Our team values feedback and they would love to help you.

Regarding the spreads, please note that the spreads we offer are purely market spreads, they are not fixed and depend on market conditions. As such, during market open and close, and/or prior to news announcements, market spreads may widen as is standard in the FX Industry.

Philippines,
Feb 9, 2019,

Tickmill? yes tickmill! oh i love this broker so much, ultra fast executions, i also feel that there is so much credibility and integrity in this company, i wish that you may continue to grow well! I also think that the funds are secured with tickmill :)

downside, only uses MT4 platform, i hope tickmill can adopt cTrader and MT5

on the withdrawals, i tried tickmill and it was super fast which i think is also super important, again, shame to the BIG brokers at gives the withdrawals 3 to 10 banking days

Tickmill = A broker i love and i would recommend :) keep it real!

Spain,
Feb 21, 2019,

AVOID, they're not honest

On demo account, the profits grew more than 30,000% in 3 months. On live account, the profits went down to -90% , they both trade in the same server, same period and exactly same settings.

Save your money to invest on another honest brokers.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Feb 26, 2019:
Hi Pontana,

We would like to investigate this claim so kindly contact our support team at support@tickmill.com and provide your MT4 account numbers (both demo and live) and explain the issue in more details.

China,
Mar 20, 2019,

Tickmill SCAM is seychelles company

(This is a fraud company, they cheated me out of 20000 usd of my deposit, this is a gambling platform, he did not enter the market)
Tickmill SCAM is seychelles company
How do you do?
Your account 1265XX(If you need an account, please contact me) has been temporarily set to read-only mode and cannot be traded. According to the compliance requirements, we need to confirm that all your deposit is from your own bank account. Please provide the proof of all your deposit and the proof of the source of funds.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Mar 21, 2019:
Hi Andylaudj,
Please note that as per our terms and conditions (https://tickmill.com/accounts/deposit-and-withdrawal-options/):
Before using any of our payment methods, please note the following important information:
We do not accept any payments made via a third-party source.
– You must only use payment methods that are under your name and lawfully belong to you.
– We reserve the right to require proof from you at any time. Failure to comply with this, will result in your payment to be frozen and voided.
Kindly contact our support team directly at support@tickmill.com with your account number for further clarification.
SP, Brazil,
May 17, 2019,

Lost Time

Extreme slow process to open a account.
Misleading advertisement on lavage is only 1:30
The server is so terrible so slow. Wee see the pass 5 fps
Withdraw seat and waiting and is with skrill
BOSTA MIERDA SHIT дерьмо Scheisse !

Reply by Tickmill submitted May 24, 2019:
Hello japa.exe,

Thank you for your comment.

Leverage varies depending on the Tickmill entity you choose for opening an account.

Kindly contact our support team at support@tickmill.com (for Tickmill Ltd) or support@tickmill.co.uk (for Tickmill UK) with additional information on when you experienced latency with our servers and also more info on how the opening account and withdrawal process were delayed.

Hanoi, Viet Nam,
Jun 8, 2019,

This broker trading conditions is okie but the customer support so poor. I have written an email and ask for the support and it take more tgan a day to reply, and continuous with that problem, will take another 24h for the response and thier answer did not satisfy. While chat service could not able to reach at any given time.

I would rate customer service 1 star only
Reply by Tickmill submitted Jun 10, 2019:
Hello dhvk1369,

We are sorry to hear our customer service did not meet your expectations. Please be aware that our Customer Support usually process all email requests within 24 hours during business days. However, while we strive to respond to messages within this time frame, during periods of high email volume, you may experience a delayed response.

In a bid to provide the best possible service to our clients in their native language, we have created country-specific support centers, hence we recommend that you contact our Vietnamese customer support by emailing vn@tickmill.com. Our team is always at hand to assist you and answer your questions in an efficient and timely manner.

Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Jun 17, 2019,

Low Spread

I’m Trading With Tickmill from 2016.Excellent broker...... Low spreads and really fast withdrawals, I am satisfied
omar mukhtar,
egypt, Egypt,
Jul 8, 2019,

They stole 80$ from my account

get away from this broker please
you put a SL at specific number but they close it at another number
and the tell you its because of Slippage
then they don't reply your mail
Reply by Tickmill submitted Jul 10, 2019:
We are sorry to hear that our service did not meet your expectations.
Kindly send us an email to support@tickmill.com providing your MT4 account number and trade ID in order to check your request and assist.

Mhmd,
Irbid, Jordan,
Jul 18, 2019,

Very bad sales, trying to hide and conceal information

I notice a trend here. the bad reviews about this company are answered here by the company itself but there is no follow-up. They are just answering here to negate the effect of the bad reviews and show that they work on the problems when they actually they do not.

The company's staff are very rude. When you first contact them, they are naturally welcoming because they want to receive your money. As soon as you face any problem or raise an issue, their tone immediately changes, and you get into loops and loops of endless emails that cannot resolve anything until you give up your money and leave.

If you manage to get a hold of a person over the phone, they will either be rude or send you away, or they will just not answer you and keep on stalling and postponing and saying they will get back to you, while they never do.

Be especially careful if you speak to someone called Samir Al Khaldi as he seems to be there to just put an end to your inquiries without solving them and he never even agrees to forward you to the right or concerned department.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Jul 25, 2019:
Hi Mhmd,
As I have been informed you had a chat with one of our representatives yesterday and are still discussing a potential cooperation. Can you confirm that everything is sorted out?

Also, I believe that our representatives were not rude, but rather they insisted that you submit your request via email as is our standard procedure. Of course, if you still have any concerns you can directly contact the Tickmill representative you chatted to, via email.

We remain at your disposal for anything else you may request.
Terengganu, Malaysia,
Jul 28, 2019,

Tickmill Scammed

I also have been scammed by tickmill, when i request refund almost a month already i dind't get my money yet, depo only 10 minutes via debit card, withdraw almost a month, they told need to comfirmation by the bank, bank have been comfirm but ARN no but still dind't get my money
Reply by Tickmill submitted Jul 31, 2019:
Hi cryptoboy,
We would like to investigate this claim so kindly send an email to support@tickmill.com with your trading account number so that they can look into it.
Thank you.
Yuri,
Tashkent, Uzbekistan,
Aug 1, 2019,

Got my money

I made my first deposit of $500 two month ago and turned it into $2000 in 1.5 months with night scalping. They offer pretty fast execution and tight spreads for major trading pairs during Asian session. Received my money today via wire transfer, same amount as requested, they pay all fees :). I had concerns that they deem my trading style inappropriate or controversial because other brokers blocked my accounts. But everything went smooth and they processed payout.

It would be great if they introduced fixed spread account for some trading styles, otherwise their pro account is quite cheap option to go.

Will use this broker again.

Disclaimer: I have 4 years of experience trading financial markets and it’s not guaranteed that you can repeat my results. Remember that forex trading is associated with high risks.
Asko,
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina,
Aug 1, 2019,

Excellent broker

I have been trading in FX for 9 years.
At first I was constantly changing brokers looking for some with good terms.
Then I found Tickmill (then called Armada) and it fulfilled all my expectations,
competitive spread, speed execution, positive slippage !

In the end, when I became profitable nothing changed, withdrawal without a problem.
Johannesburg, South Africa,
Aug 5, 2019,

Applied for their $30 bonus

So I opened a new account by them when I saw the $30 welcome bonus. But when trying to login to my account it never logs in no matter how many times I tried. I'd get errors saying "authorization failed" or "connection failed" even though my internet connection is totally fine and even though I copy and pasted my login ID and password direction from their email. I then tried contacting support telling explaining my problem to which they replied:

"Dear Client,

Thank you for contacting us.

Please make sure that you enter your Welcome Account in the following way:

1. Open MT4 platform, click on File - Login to Trade Account

2. In the Login field paste your account number (given in our e-mail, 9 digits)

3. In the Password field paste your trading password (given in our e-mail)

4. In the server field choose Tickmill02-Live or type manually: wel01.mt4tickmill.com

If you do not remember your Welcome Account password, please let us know, and we will reset it for you.

Kind Regards,"

They didn't solve my problem at all. I then opened a new account with them (3016479) and it worked perfectly fine, but the welcome account doesn't work at all.

My welcome account number is 888093933. I also tried attaching this account after verification in the Traders Room area, but it says my account is already attached, but doesn't show up anywhere.

If someone from TickMill can help me it would really be appreciated.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Aug 6, 2019:
Dear Client,

Your Welcome Account is active and the given login steps are correct. Please contact us on our Live Chat, so we can share some screenshots and will be able to see where are you going wrong.

Kindly note that the Welcome Account is accessible only in the MT4 platform and cannot be seen in the Client Area.

Please contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you
Mhd Hafiz,
Putrajaya, Malaysia,
Aug 25, 2019,

Fast withdrawal, no questions

Surprised how fast they released my money. I had some 10k usd account with them, sometimes win, sometimes lose. The i needed to take all of it for personal reasons. I applied in the morning, got it to my Neteller in the evening. No questions asked, no problems made for me. They just called me, asked if there is a problem with my account, i said no, it is personal. Ok, thank you very much. Hope to have you back. I had acvounts with other brokers and almost always they try to keep my money and not to release to me.
My credit to Tickmill for this. I will come back later for sure.
Aug 30, 2019,

Using mt4 plugin to amend your trade and close profitable one possible hack

Recently in late August 2019, UK PM Boris Johnson announced he wanted to prorogue parliament, the GBP weakened. I went to check my mt4 platform, my profitable trade GBPNZD was closed out early during the spike at a very ridiculous number as if to make fun of me. I did not set any take profit on the open position. There is no way I would close that one position because I have equal number of lots in both long and short. The unprofitable trade was left open during the spike but the profitable trade was closed real early. Yes I have screenshot my trades, but anyone can doubt because it does not prove that I didnt do it. But seriously, when a hedge trader does his thing, why would he close half of the profitable trade almost immediately in a spike and leave the unprofitable one going? Someone told me that this is actually possible by using mt4 plugin to change or close someone's trade. Research more on this if you guys dont believe.

After attempts of damage control, I opened another trade EURCAD . RIght before my eyes, when I clicked "sell" and the order pop up closed, the order registered as "buy" I clearly know that I clicked the sell on the left in red on the pop up window. I do not do drugs, I didnt hallucinate and I was sober. I was not daydreaming and I was sharp of mind. There was a mini-second delay and the order was "buy" instead of "sell". I realized that no matter what I do, the plugin or "hacker" is present to make fast cash of my account.

I realized that my account has been "tampered" by Tickmill broker . I accepted whatever loss I incurred due to this dishonest broker and stop using this. I cannot prove that I clicked the sell because my screenshot doesnt actually capture my actions. I do not have a live camera facing my computer when I execute my trades either. Screenshots wont help because they dont actually prove my finger actions.

These people from JUVENILE INSULT DELETED should be convicted. They are actually using software to cheat you and monitor you. Do not use their MT4 . I am not sure about the rest. You can send me a PM if you want more proof and screenshots. I am a genuine individual person trading , not a fake profile or someone being paid to post this thing.

Most of the positive reviewers are not genuine. But they are not caught by moderators because there is no way to prove they are not genuine unless they are really obvious. Maybe from the IP.

I do not think Tickmill representatives would actually do anything. because they are just customer relations officer. Maybe they are unaware of such backend cheating, no executive power to do anything or maybe they are collaborating.

If you guys from JUVENILE INSULT DELETED Tickmill are reading this, you must grinning sheepishly that someone discovered you are using this kind of tactics to cheat money.

JUVENILE INSULT DELETED Tickmill actually accepts arbitrage profit as announced on their website unlike other brokers who dont allow it. Too good to be true. Up to you to guess why.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Sep 3, 2019:
Dear Pluvious

Thank you for taking the time to bring the above into our attention. Since there is a specific case and as you state you have managed to take the relevant print screens, you are kindly requested to send them, along with the order ID and a short description of the incident to support@tickmill.com

We remind you that during volatile market codifications, spreads might increase and as a result your positions might be affected. In any case we will require the above email in order to send it to the relevant team for an official answer.
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Sep 13, 2019,

Support And Withdraw

I am Using This Brokers Just For Good Spread But There Help Support Very Specialy There Live Chat And withdraw Take Avarage 20 hour If Its a Saturday/Sunday Need To wait 3 day Why! Where Others Many Broker Giving Instant And Average in 1-3 Hour.

Reply by Tickmill submitted Sep 19, 2019:
Dear Alx54,

Please note that you can find our support team's working hours here: https://tickmill.com/support/

If you have a specific case you would like us to check please send an email with your details and a description of the case to our support team.
Sep 20, 2019,

One of the best

I have been trading FX for over 10 years and I have a live account with Tickmill for the last 2 years or so. I also make use of 8 live accounts at different brokers(diversification) and I find Tickmill to be one of the best. Their VIP account offers me $2 round trip commission & zero spread on EURUSD so very cheap to trade. Most important to me is withdrawal which varies from 45min to 24 hours via Neteller. Never had a problem and this gives me great peace of mind. My greatest nightmare is brokers who don't give your money back. TM at least allows me to sleep at night. Highly recommended.

Dec 18, 2018 - 5 Stars I have accounts with several brokers and Tickmill is one of my favourites. Always good service, good execution(I am not a scalper). Of particular importance to me is speed of withdrawals and they are very good with this.

Mil,
Philippines, Philippines,
Oct 8, 2019,

This company is Scam for me

This company is Scam for me, because every time I bid the game, the chart run against my prediction, then, if I cancel my bid, the chart return where I bid and running continuously, 99% real in my experience. I feel that somebody controlling the game's.

I like to put a promotional in my personal website, I don't like somebody get Scam because of me, and my website get negative feedback because of this company.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Oct 10, 2019:
Hi Mil,

Tickmill is a FCA UK and FSA Seychelles regulated broker with a fully automated No Dealing Desk (NDD) execution model.

Kindly contact our support team at support@tickmill.com providing your MT4 account number and order ID so they can review your query. Also, kindly attach screenshot to your request to check and assist you.

We remain at your disposal for anything you may require.
Oct 14, 2019,

THIS COMPANY IS GOOD FOR ME

As we know, Tickmill is a broker that offer lowest spread and commission. For me, this company is the best broker to trade. I also have offer to my friend to open an account at this company.
I also want to tickmill make a rebate to their trader who use tickmill as a platform to trade. Last but not least, I also hope make a improvement for local deposit and local withdraw to Malaysian trader.
But Tickmill is the best broker who is offer the lowest spread that I use today.

Mohd Azhar Bin Zakaria,
Kelantan, Malaysia,
Oct 15, 2019,

I recommend this broker

I have using tickmill more than a year..Tickmill is trusted broker and would like to recommend this broker to all of trader..the most importance thing is their spread is very low than other broker, im very happy with that..im not facing any issue with deposit and withdraw with them..Great broker and i hope tickmill will continue their great job to serve trader worldwide

Ariff Fakhrullah,
Oct 15, 2019,

most recommanded broker

I had been as a trader about 8 years. My major trade is gold. Tickmill spread on gold is very low. Most recommanded for gold trader.

Tickmill also a stp/ecn broker. I will choose stp/ecn broker for my trade.

mohd amirul syaharil bin baharudin,
Oct 16, 2019,

tickmill the best

tickmill is the best broker ever.. low spread.
i suggest this broker can upgrade the payment directly local bank of malaysia

Kedah, Malaysia,
Oct 16, 2019,

Best broker

Low spread and fast execution. Easy withdrawal by local banks.. No hanky panky rules, t&c

Oct 17, 2019,

Best spread

I like to trade with Tickmill because they offered lower spread compared to other brokers. Including deposit and withdrawal activities, many options available and faster than others.

Nik akim,
Kelantan, Malaysia,
Oct 17, 2019,

The best broker ever..

This company is the best broker to trade. It offer most lowest spread . I trade with this broker and will promote to my friend about this broker..

Miri, Malaysia,

Good service

Great experience so far, execution order, entry quite fast with low spread. As well as a very good supporting team, and as a newbie with this platform, I am indeed quite satisfy with the services.

Pahang, Malaysia,

Tight spread - Tickmill recommended

Tickmill.com is my favorite Broker because it has tight spread, fast execution and reliability. It offers variety of instruments such as Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. In additional Tickmill provide education, seminars and good customer support.

Malaysia, Malaysia,

Best Broker

this year go for fulltime trader. Tickmill make me easy on trading with low spread and accept scalping trade. One of the best trader.

Oct 21, 2019,

Excellent broker with low spread and comission

I using Tickmill about 2 years. Tickmill is superb! In spread and comission. My trading style need to used sharp entry. So, tickmill is suitable for me. Second, i also using ea. Which is more on scalping. And im happy use tickmill with my ea, because dont have rules that to complecated. I recomend to every used this broker. Thanks

Abd rahman abdul wahab,
Oct 21, 2019,

The best ever small spread company

Is very usefull for trader like me who scalp technic....with small spread and fast execution help me indeed.

Phnom Penh, Cambodia,
Oct 21, 2019,

Everything is perfectly fine until you switch from demo to live

Everybody, please stay away from this broker. This broker has difference execution. The demo is in profit while live one in huge loss while using same EA on same VPS with same setting. Tomorrow I will withdraw money from this scam broker and move to another one. Totally scam
Reply by Tickmill submitted Oct 24, 2019:
Dear client,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please note the we try to keep trading conditions on Demo and Live accounts at the same level. However, please note that demo accounts operate in a simulated environment which means that no slippage occurs whereas price updates might differ from live accounts. Please contact our support team via email at support@tickmill.com providing your MT4 account numbers and trade ID, to check from our side and assist you.
Oct 24, 2019,

Reliable Broker

1. Regulated & reliable broker.
2. Easy deposit, withdrawals and manage client area.
3. Low spread & commission.
4. Fast execution & reliable,
5. Professional, supportive & dedicated customer support.

Lee,
Oct 24, 2019,

Low cost and tight spread

I've been using this broker over the years. The service and the cost is very competitive to compared other brokers. The most important thing is the spread very tight.

Regulated and trusted. Very recommended!!

Western Cape, South Africa,

Average broker

I was try'd out Tickmill's welcome bonus. At first it was very confusing because when you sign up for the bonus you're not actually creating an account with them. You have to make another separate account, verify it and then deposit a 100usd to be eligible to transfer profit from the welcome bonus.

The support team took a day just to let me know about this. Secondly my proof of address was rejected without reason. Still waiting on a reply for that.

Trading wise I was very pleased tho hence the 3 stars. Executions was fast. Minimal slippage. Low spreads and low commission. Pre-market executions are also available on indices. I could see myself trading with them but I felt mislead by the offer and so I'll be moving on.
Reply by Tickmill submitted Oct 30, 2019:
Dear Client,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please note that our Support team process all email requests during the one working day.

Kindly note that Welcome account is a promotional account and during the registration you tick the box confirming that you have checked and accepted T&C before to complete registration. In T&C clearly stated all the terms and conditions of this promotion, also the steps you have to follow in order to apply for profit withdrawal.

Please contact our verification team by sending an email to backoffice@tickmill.com to help you with your account verification.
Shakirah,

Amazing Broker

Tickmill registration is fast, and even go on an extra miles on calling personally to give more inquiry about their company policies.

Support services replied fast as well, and there’s no delay.

Tickmill offers the best spread than any broker I’ve used.

Johor, Malaysia,

Small spreads

Very small spreads, love it! But try to add online bank transfer for deposit and withdrawal

Algeria, Algeria,
Oct 30, 2019,

3 years trading with Tickmill

3 years trading with Tickmill , honestly sometimes i stop trading with them because of others accounts i trade with other company brokers.
I must admit they are the best, without doubt, never has been an interest of conflict with them they do not care what you earn if you are following their terms .
One thing to say for traders in here,
Any brokers you deal with see his funding methods if you see it unchangeable and fix without stooping some methods, be sure this brokers is good.
now Tickmill never eliminated theirs first funding method , he is adding only.
He is smart honest broker and knows very well his business, see it adding servers and offices every time.
Yes i recommend this broker.

Malaysia, Malaysia,
Oct 31, 2019,

Excellent broker

I've good experienced & highly recommended to trader due to very low spread & convenient to withdraw.

Rahman Omar,
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia,

Personal experience with Tickmill

Fast execution and minimum spread. Good for scalping. Best part, withdrawal only took few hours only. Good job guys

Kota kinabalu, Malaysia,
Nov 11, 2019,

Low spread for easier profit gain

Tickmill offered low spread which is very helpful and beneficial to traders. I will definitely recommend tickmill to fellow traders.

Wally Daniel,
Sabah, Malaysia,

Trading Platform

Excellent order execution with great support provided 24/5. Spread and commission charge are trader friendly.

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia,
Nov 13, 2019,

Overall Good except for the..

I like how the spread come to zero on EURUSD pair. But I hate when spread increases suddenly during market open hours and market closed hours. Perhaps, I wish Tickmill has a fixed spread account.

Nov 11, 2019 - 4 Stars Overall, I like how the spread getting so low in the Pro account especially for EURUSD pair. However, it might get chunky if you trade other currency pairs due to significant increase in spread during the market open hour.

Perhaps if you have more than 50,000 USD in your hand, go for the VIP account to reduce your trading cost even more. For safety, close your trade before market closed.

Auckland, New Zealand,
Nov 14, 2019,

Be careful

Tickmill has gone downhill recently. Mainly their bank deposit have changed from 1/2 days to 8 days and they have switched to some 3rd party provider in UK, no Barclays anymore. On their website they advertise deposit via bank wire is completed within 1-24 hours, which is false advertising legally, but who cares right, they are in Seychelles. When I questioned it with their support (who by the way also went downhill bigtime with no response or acknowledgement for 2 days), saying that it is indeed 8 days. Makes you wonder what they do with your money within that period, it's 21st century for god's sake, we are back to stone age. Makes you wonder if they are prepping for big money grab and disappearance. Still haven't seen my money deposited after 4 working days...
Reply by Tickmill submitted Nov 19, 2019:
Dear Twistermr,

Tickmill is a trading name for Tickmill UK Ltd (FCA Regulated), Tickmill Ltd (FSA Seychelles regulated) and Tickmill Europe Ltd (CySEC regulated). We process the bank wire deposits within 1 working day from the moment that the funds reach the segregated client bank accounts. Kindly note that the time it takes for the funds to reach the segregated accounts depends on the banks' processing times. Due to that, it might take up to one week for the funds to reach the segregated accounts.

Kindly contact our support team at support@tickmill.com providing SWIFT copy of your Bank Wire to trace your transaction and assist.

Port Elizabeth, South Africa,
Nov 24, 2019,

700pips spike UNHEARD OFF...only broker with this spike..

Spiked 700pips + at 00:00 19 November to the downside surely evaporating every account without SL even if u had risked 1% on the trade, n also took out every buy order that was executed with them at the time ..usdzar went from 14.8 to 14 and BACK to 14.8 in less than 15minutes....what is the explanation of this besides they were trynna make money out of people?...tickmill is going downhill for sure...wait!!!!,,,DID I MENTION THAT, IT IS THE ONLY BROKER THAT SHOWS THIS SPIKE?,lol I think I should have led with that...
Reply by Tickmill submitted Dec 3, 2019:
Dear IngaOnFx,

Thank you for your comment.

You are kindly requested to send an email request, along with the MT4 account number, order ID and a short description of the incident at support@tickmill.com

The relevant team will review your case and revert to you back with an official response.
Klang, Malaysia,

Not bad

With the low spread i gain my profit through scalping. Depo and wd with no problem at all so far.
So yes, i satisfied.

Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia,

Low spread Broker and excellent services by the LD

Has been using Tickmill for few years and up until now. Excellent spread and very satisfied with the services provided by the LD in depo amd withdrawal. Always prompt the traders if any changes on exchange rates or even any important news or issues. So far, no issue in using Tickmill and glad to be part of Tickmill family.

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,

Excellent Support from IB with continous training

Finally i had found what i called the perfect broker....Tickmill.
With fully support from IB with technical knowledge training...of course sponsored by Tickmill...my technical analysis become more solid.
The spread offer also very low among many other broker.
The local depositor also responded very fast when want to make deposit and withdrawal.
The withdrawal settled in one working day by LD....that is awesome.
I surely will recommend Tickmill broker to all my trader's friend.

Thank you.

Selangor Malaysia, Malaysia,
Dec 7, 2019,

I give five star to tickmill servis

I so happy use tickmill trading platform and servis broker is very good i use mib broker servis so they can servis to my problem if i had the problem so far is very good servis

Bintulu, Malaysia,
Dec 10, 2019,

Best broker for new trader and pro trader..
all trader must be try this broker..
peace world  no war

Asia,
Phil, Philippines,
Dec 11, 2019,

Please improve the withdrawal crediting

Its a good broker so far. . Only one thing that i dont like is that it would take 8days for the funds to reflect in my debit atm account. They reason that its because of the bank. Im sure its not on the bank since i also used other broker past months, and same i used the same bank and the same debit card for withdrawal, i do received the withdrawal 2-3days. Its better if trader received the withdrawal soon since we can use it for times that needs additional funding on the trade to maintain the margin level. So please improve your withdrawal crediting