Tickmill Review

Updated: Sep 29, 2020 · Tickmill.com  · Is this your company?

Tickmill is forex broker. Tickmill offers the MT4 and MT4 WebTrader trading currency platforms. Tickmill.com offers over 60 currency pairs, gold, sliver, bonds and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Tickmill
Other websites of this company include TickmillPrime.com.

Established: 2015
Address: 3, F28-F29 Eden Plaza, Eden Island, Mahe, Seychelles
Contact: support@tickmill.com, +852 5808 2921
Regulators: CySEC #278/15, FSA-S #SD 008, FCA #717270
CFD: (20+) Gold, Silver, Stock Indexes, Bonds, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Globe Pay, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, Ngan Luong, Qiwi, Skrill, SticPay, UnionPay

Join live discussion of Tickmill.com on our forum

Tickmill.com profile provided by Tickmill, Nov 10, 2016

Tickmill is an award-winning global ECN broker, authorized and regulated by the FCA of the United Kingdom and the FSA of Seychelles. Tickmill offers its retail and institutional clients various trading services with a prime focus on Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities, CFDs and Precious Metals. The Company has distinguished itself among global ECN Forex brokers by providing excellent services with low spreads, some of the industry’s lowest ECN commissions and ultra-fast execution with the state-of-the-art London trading servers located at Equinix LD4 data center. Our team members have trading experience that goes back to 1989 and we have successfully traded all major financial markets from Asia to North America.

In June 2016, Tickmill recorded a monthly trading volume of $49.1 billion, followed by a record-high trading volume of $51.7 billion in July, which makes it one of the largest retail Forex brokers in the world.

Le Minh,
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Feb 26, 2016,

Recently, I opened a live account at Tickmill, an ECN one.
I was attracted by the very low min dep, only 25$ while I might have to spend much more money to open ECN accounts at some brokers. I had a doubt that will the trading environment as good as ECN account? After 3 months of trading, I have to say TIckmill is the best broker I've traded. The spread and commission are far too good. My orders aren't requoted even in bad news.
I have earned some money and gonna withdraw it via Skrill.

Rahman Omar,
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia,
Nov 11, 2019,

Personal experience with Tickmill

Fast execution and minimum spread. Good for scalping. Best part, withdrawal only took few hours only. Good job guys

Kennedy Muchoki,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Dec 20, 2014,

Finally i got the right broker. Armada is so far better than all the rest i have tried. Hope they will soon include CFDs. The spread are so far the best. Regards

Bakti Adhikara,
Solo, Indonesia,
May 18, 2016,

to be honest as a newbie ,
trading with ECN Broker like tickmill is a new experience for me.
Because i am usually trade with fixed spreads broker that provide cent lot trading.
I heard rumors if in ECN Brokers -spreads will be widening like crazy when financial event /news announced,
and ECN Broker spreads will be bigger than any fixed spreads broker.

But i did not experience that with tickmill, in fact, i only had around 2.6 spreads widening with tickmill EcN when NFP .
And to compare with my old broker, i can say they have great server with fast executions.
never encountered any delay . Trade with them with $75 deposit, and already withdrawed total $100 .
And i do not feel their server and excecutions become slower, like my old broker.

over all , i am satisfied with them. |
however, if they have cent trading account / cent lot, many newbie traders will trade with them.
perhaps one day , Tickmill will provide such trading account

Devani,
Salatiga, Indonesia,
Sep 4, 2015,

I have a triangular EA project, and looking for a broker to forward test my EA
Some of brokers does not fit with this EA, because their spreads are too high
Some of brokers are not allow this technique.
only few of them that fit with this EA.
And i find that tickmill have better results than the others

Bangladesh,
Jun 5, 2017,

I used almost one year.and i think they are good broker.They have tight spread.

Kota kinabalu, Malaysia,
Nov 11, 2019,

Low spread for easier profit gain

Tickmill offered low spread which is very helpful and beneficial to traders. I will definitely recommend tickmill to fellow traders.

Linh Tran,
Hanoi, Viet Nam,
May 18, 2016,

Opened classic account with Tickmill last year and what I like most about this broker is withdrawl option. It’s not b/c I dont have any problem with them. By contrast, I had problem with my local bank with locating direct wire transfer from Tickmill but thankful to the broker support, they helped to resolve the issue. Then I use withdrawl money via Skrill b.c I think it’s more convinient. Whether the process is instant or not, just knowing that my skrill account recieves money on the same day. And since I use international bank, the money from Skrill is sent directly to my bank account within 24 hours. I can’t make profit monthly, I just withdrawl in several months when I think that I’ve earned enough. So the fast process make me very satisfied. I’ll give them 5 stars now.

Kostas,
, Greece,
May 22, 2014,

Very surprised with positive slippage (especially during the news), spreads are great. It's sad they don't offer CFD's now, but in chat they promised to start offering them this autumn, lets see...

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Jan 25, 2017,

I like their lightening fast withdrawals most!

Very popular broker with very competitive spread all over the forex pairs

Now, they are under the regulation of the FCA. So, I feel confident keeping my funds with them

I like their lightening fast withdrawals most. Receiving my funds to my Skrill wallet within maximum of 2 hours!

Never faced any issues so far

Hope they will continue their good service forever. Highly recommended!

Shakirah,
Oct 25, 2019,

Amazing Broker

Tickmill registration is fast, and even go on an extra miles on calling personally to give more inquiry about their company policies.

Support services replied fast as well, and there’s no delay.

Tickmill offers the best spread than any broker I’ve used.

Panagiotis Kouskos,
, Greece,
Apr 22, 2013,

Excellent broker. Very good support even and the weekends. Very fast deposits/withdrawals and very good spreads and commissions. I am happy with them and they are the best broker I have try untill now.

Orange,
France, France,
Jul 9, 2014,

Best forex, i've Tried it thanks to contest and I've opened a real account. Trading conditions are vert good, tight spread and fast execution. Weak point only: no cabinet trading.

Teemu,
Tampere, Finland,
Feb 8, 2014,

I started trading with Armada a few months ago. So far I am happy with their services. Thank you.

Mhd Hafiz,
Putrajaya, Malaysia,
Aug 25, 2019,

Fast withdrawal, no questions

Surprised how fast they released my money. I had some 10k usd account with them, sometimes win, sometimes lose. The i needed to take all of it for personal reasons. I applied in the morning, got it to my Neteller in the evening. No questions asked, no problems made for me. They just called me, asked if there is a problem with my account, i said no, it is personal. Ok, thank you very much. Hope to have you back. I had acvounts with other brokers and almost always they try to keep my money and not to release to me.
My credit to Tickmill for this. I will come back later for sure.
Chandra Renovasi,
Bima, Indonesia,
Nov 23, 2015,

I usually trade with Indonesian regulated broker , but when my friend introduce me with Tickmill, i am fall in love with this broker, How i do not fall in love with this broker?as Indonesian trader who usually use indonesian local brokers that have 3 pip spread in major and 5 pip commisions, of course i will fall in love with low spreads broker and low coimmisions broker.
About regulation? i don't care. here in Indonesia, even your broker regulated by local bodies, it does not matter . They will find a way to cheat you, and the worst one, their CEO have somehow can access segregated account and run away with clients money.

So in our local regulation, there is no diffrent . brokers will find a way to cheat us legally or ilegally.

with the same risk and better trading condition?
i choose tickmill .

Malaysia, Malaysia,
Jan 21, 2020,

Best broker

Tickmill in my honest opinion is the best broker I’ve ever used as they have the lowest spread and lowest commissions, and also depositing and withdrawal is very easy and straightforward.

Настя,
Тамбов, Russian Federation,
Dec 4, 2017,

reliable choice

Greetings from Russia! So far so good, decent platform with an access to Bitcoin OTC contracts and reasonable spreads. I don’t see a reason to hold purely speculative asset that is Bitcoin, while catching profit taking moves peak after peak with hands down is the luckiest time I’ve ever had in my trading career. Looking forward to see leverage increased on BTCUSD I suppose they will loosen grip on margin after CME futures launch. Also I hold some long-term positions on DAX and UK blue chip index FTSE 100 and make forex bets time to time if I see a valid opportunity. Superb services with safe FCA license, I think Tickmill deserves AAA rate. No complaints so far.

Turkey,
Apr 24, 2017,

I saw good reviews in FPA about Tickmill and opened an account. Their operation is good and fast. The execution speed is also good. I had few withdrawal requests which amount are equal to half of my initial deposit, they processed in same day. Yesterday I had good profit amount(x5 initial deposit) after France election and it is also processed in same day via skrill. Forex markets have a lot of scam brokers so it is good to see great broker like tickmill. I recommend them for everyone.

Miri, Malaysia,
Oct 20, 2019,

Good service

Great experience so far, execution order, entry quite fast with low spread. As well as a very good supporting team, and as a newbie with this platform, I am indeed quite satisfy with the services.

Malaysia,
Nov 8, 2018,

Tickmill is offering the lowest spread and commission , very easy and fast depo and withdrawal , provide a good support, suitable for all type of traders. Tickmill is simply the best broker !!

Pahang, Malaysia,
Oct 20, 2019,

Tight spread - Tickmill recommended

Tickmill.com is my favorite Broker because it has tight spread, fast execution and reliability. It offers variety of instruments such as Forex, Stock Indices, Commodities and Bonds. In additional Tickmill provide education, seminars and good customer support.

Aidil,
Mar 20, 2013,

Super low spread and fast execution, I'm happy with this broker so far. very nice customer service. Deposit and withdraw processed in 5 minutes using Liberty Reserve

Sony,
Dec 21, 2015,

Looking for ECN Brokers with better swaps rate , either its positive or negative.
Open live ECN account with them and deposited small amount to check their executions and swaps

After checking some currency pairs , i can say they have better swaps than some other company, not too low with their positive side,and not too high with their negative swaps,

I think i can use this brokers with my strategy, because sometimes i hold positions for days.

Ardiansyah,
Jan 15, 2016,

before i post my reviews, i wanna spreads this message : we ,indonesian ,are not affraid #KamiTidakTakut

and about Tickmill, i have a live trading account with them.the ECN one

From my experience trade with them for 3months,the execution is fast and the spread is very good, Never had any issue with trading , like delayed order, freezing chart , or any other problems , if you are a news trader, you need to adjust your stoploss with their widening spreads.

depositing money in any brokers are always smooth ,however Tickmill withdrawing process is fast.
A good forex broker with good attitude so far.

jamaludin baharom,
pulau pinang, Malaysia,
Sep 12, 2013,

Whatever you says about bad of this broker,I dont care..i really likes this broker..fast lightning..fast withdrawal...THE BEST THING IS..you can trade on what system or style with no ristriction..i hedging on news NFP..they pay for it while other broker REFUSE for paying..THANKS ARMADA..

2013-07-21 5Star armada market is the best broker..fast lightning execution,fast withdrawal..overall,compare with other broker,armada still the best.

Kris Wijayanto,
Sep 20, 2015,

Got an EA from my friend and i decide to try it with Tickmill Classic and ECN accont.
This is EA is a scalping EA , , and he recommends me use this EA with Tickmill, so i can test it with low deposit , plus this EA require tight stop loss which is somtimes unable to do in other company

Well i am pretty pleased this EA doing its job very good and i am happy in fact no intervension from the broker side

Johor, Malaysia,
Dec 12, 2019,

Excellent Broker

One of the best broker i ever know.. fast depo, fast withdrawal.. u will never regret it.. my last and only broker i will trade with..

Ha Noi, Viet Nam,
Aug 30, 2017,

Great broker recommended

Doing some price action with this broker, fast and responsive MT4 platform, low enough spreads on ECN pro, perfect fit for newbies. Although I’ve tried some NFP trades both was extremely good at order fills, waiting for this Friday for my third attempt. Hope they won’t let me down as big money at stake.

Overal rating is 10 from 10. No drawbacks so far.

Dec 20, 2019,

Excellent Broker!

I love tickmill because of low spread and low commission charge, fast deposit and withdrawal, and good customer service! i will suggest Tickmill to all my friends!

Rene Ayu,
Jan 26, 2016,

Opened an ECN account with them and deposit small amount , $100 to test their executions.
my plan : do news trade with this broker,because they claimed as an ECN Broker.
To be honest, my news trade was executed perfectly. their spreads when news were litlle bit high , around 1.2-2 pips when news, but no problem,. as long as my trade executed fairly.
made some profits and some losses, got 40% profits, and decide to withdraw my profits, and recieved it fast in my skrill account. Good broker with good services. they are fair and not mess with your account with you made some profits

Aug 8, 2020,

very positive so far

I'm only trading forex and my impression so far is very positive:
- spreads are extremely competitive. They might be wider around the rollover time, than some other brokers offer, but my night scalping strategies work just fine with rather chunky lots (3-5)
- slippage is reasonable: mostly occurs on a volatile markets and rarely large
- deposit is hassle-free
- commission. That's separate story: it's below the market average on a basic level account. It's halved on VIP. And cashback shaves off most of what's left
- VPS is bundled in the VIP package. It's less than 1ms away from the server and Beeks running the VPS know their job, best customer service I've ever dealt with
- Customer support. As anywhere else, you get the blunt uneducated reply first, suggesting you should restart your MT4 or something else. But if you dig a bit deeper and substantiate your claims, they escalate it to the relevant department and you get very sensible answer.
Overall: being in this industry for quite a while I found my experience with Tickmill very balanced, even through the recent rough patch.

Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Jun 17, 2019,

Low Spread

I’m Trading With Tickmill from 2016.Excellent broker...... Low spreads and really fast withdrawals, I am satisfied
Mohd Azhar Bin Zakaria,
Kelantan, Malaysia,
Oct 15, 2019,

I recommend this broker

I have using tickmill more than a year..Tickmill is trusted broker and would like to recommend this broker to all of trader..the most importance thing is their spread is very low than other broker, im very happy with that..im not facing any issue with deposit and withdraw with them..Great broker and i hope tickmill will continue their great job to serve trader worldwide

Rudi Buwono,
Jogjakarta, Indonesia,
Apr 20, 2016,

To be honest , i do not even care what is a broker business models. are they ECN, MM, STP DMA,

for me , forex trading is we are trade the quotes.

If we are buy EURO/USD. where the Euro Goes?

i mean. come on. i only deposit few dollars in my trading account, and what i can expect?
my order can move the market?lol.

Sometimes it makes me laugh when an investor/trader. said something high and sophisticated wheh they talk about broker.
like we must trade with ECN/DMA broker, because they forward trader order into the market? what kind of market?lol. fruit market?fish market?

We are retail trader, trade the OTC instruments, decentralized market. so do not expect too much

For me, a good broker is they provide great trading conditions and paid my WD fast . that is why i stay with tickmill .

KL, Malaysia,
Sep 13, 2016,

I make withdraw on 7/9/2016 and receive it today 13/9/2016

Thank you Tickmill as trusted broker.

Kuantan, Malaysia,
Oct 21, 2019,

Excellent broker with low spread and comission

I using Tickmill about 2 years. Tickmill is superb! In spread and comission. My trading style need to used sharp entry. So, tickmill is suitable for me. Second, i also using ea. Which is more on scalping. And im happy use tickmill with my ea, because dont have rules that to complecated. I recomend to every used this broker. Thanks

Jan 3, 2017,

Excellent broker which cares about trader's safety.

Their FCA branch is a great upgrade, now much safer to keep money and to trade. IFSC compensation fund, financial ombudsman i.e. fully protected. One big step in their reputation and safety for us, traders.
Regarding trading conditions there were always nothing to complain about except several cases where I still was refunded. Withdrawals are smooth and fast also it is sad that webmoney doesn't work anymore..

Akbar,
Dec 20, 2019,

Received my first withdrawal

Very good broker, got my first withdrawal of $2000 without any issues and very happy. This broker PAYS, I didn’t notice any signs of cheating, closing and opening of my orders were smooth with reasonable transaction costs. There was negative slippage during Non Farm Payrolls but subsequent gains offset the loss. Glad that they allow trading during release of high volatility news like Payrolls, many brokers prohibit that.

Suttam,
Sep 25, 2013,

Have been with Armada Markets almost 6 months now. To my surprise they seem to be providing pretty good service, especially in terms of spreads and low commissions, but customer service is also nice, they answer e-mails even during weekends!

Based on MyFXBook (http://www.myfxbook.com/forex-broker-quotes/armada-markets/1139) they seem to be having the lowest spreads in the industry.

In terms of slippages I tend to disagree with one of the previous posts. Slippage is a quite normal thing in Forex industry, especially when you trade news, I mean major news events. And slippage at Armada is lower than at my other accounts with IC Markets, Pepperstone, Axi Trader.

I would really love to see them having a solid license from FSA, CySEC, ASIC, CFTC, but as they are young company then I believe they will eventually get there. Good luck to everybody!

Mikhail,
Moscow, Russian Federation,
May 27, 2017,

Highly recommend them, they are fair broker

account #2004255116

Hey guys I wanted to share my views on this broker. I'm doing manual trading with them from August 2016, And here is my account with them http://www.myfxbook.com/members/woodcutter/pulse-tickmill-real/1757067

As a proof they are ECN you can check their institutional branch https://www.tickmillprime.com, they offer liquidity for other brokers.

Also I don't care about spreads much, I still had some cases during news trading where they reimbursed some of my loss due to off market fill, for example on French elections during first round I had my pending order filled with slippage, I told them my second broker didn't have slippage and they just credited me that amount. They are 100% honest as they care about clients and do entertain our requests.

Semarang, Indonesia,
Sep 26, 2016,

Great broker!

Great broker, acceptable trading during news, fast withdrawals without fees.Their support is excellent and really works on client issues what I really appreciate. I keep 5K account there with 8% monthly average return, using EAs and I like their treatment. One of the best brokers I have dealt with.

DindinAQ,
Sep 14, 2013,

1 month with armada make me feel satisfied, low spread fast execution. News no problem with armada, the spread fully acceptable and now my account growth 200% in 1 month.

Kedah, Malaysia,
Dec 13, 2019,

Spread and Deposit/Withdrawal Mehods

Good evening, I am Ong here to give some reviews on Tickmill.com that I am using for almost 3years. I am using their Pro Trading Account which is ECN account, the spread is really lower that I had compared with other brokers and the commisions charge is much lower too, mostly $0.03-$0.06 depend on what pairing you are trade of. Next will be the Deposit and Withdrawal method, I am using Malaysia Online Bank Transfer, depositing is very fast and secure and the rate is fair too, and I am using the same method for withdrawing and the speed is absolutely fast to reach my bank account. I will still using this broker, that's a good broker! Thank you.

Sardor,
Apr 30, 2016,

Opened account, deposited $1200, everything is good, made two trades on EUR/USD and USD/JPY last week on Central Banks meeting, order execution was fine, no slippage, good spreads. Made 300$ profit.
Withdrawal were processed in 3 hours.
Great broker!!

Juan,
Barcelona, Spain,
Dec 5, 2013,

I have tried most ECN brokers. Armada Markets seems to have the best trading conditions as my profits are the biggest with Armada. Money transfers and customer service is also fast and they respond to me in Spanish :)

Lucky,
South Africa, South Africa,
Feb 22, 2020,

Best broker in the world

Tickmill is dope,spreads low,withdrawal quick,service dope,costumer service excellent.Tickmill is the only broker i can recommend to people so far from ZA.
Riza,
Semarang, Indonesia,
Aug 12, 2015,

Several years ago i am tried this broker when they were armada markets . And i am quite satisfied with their trading conditioons and withdrawa speed

And now i am back again try to trade here again , and still i am satisfied with tickmill work and support. Great

Nora A,
Mar 16, 2016,

i already tried many kind of brokers.Some of them are scam, some of them are restrict certain trading strategies
I have many profit cancellations, and some of them dared not to pay my deposit.
I am not a good trader with average accuracy with intraday trading strategies but in my experience i have seen many traders complaining the brokers
But i think if a trader is a good trader. his strategy should work in every broker.
My strategy works perfectly with tickmill, the difference is i think tickmill provide cheaper trading cost,
I mean less slipage during volatile trades. Demo testing has approx same results as on live
my previous ones, there was subsantial difference because of slipage at SL's
Never had any complaining to them if i make profit with news trading strategy, or even close my trade under a minute.
never had any single WD problems. Good Broker

Croatia,
Jun 12, 2017,

Excellent broker. Very fast deposits/withdrawals and very good spreads and commissions. I additionaly lowers spread because I use forex rebate.