FxGlory.com Review

Updated: Sep 6, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FxGlory is a forex broker. Fx Glory offers the MT4 and WebTrader forex trading top platform. FxGlory.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, other metals and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

FxGlory.com

November 2015-May 2016:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.  The FPA considers this another reason to use a high level of caution dealing with FxGlory.

March 2014:  There is an FPA Traders Court GUILTY verdict against FxGlory.  The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with this company if the issue cannot be resolved.

Established: 2011
Address: Flat 409 Sikka Al Murar, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Contact: support@fxglory.com, +(44) 744 190 6300
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Bitcoin, Epay (epay.com), Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Ripple, Skrill, SticPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Bitcoin, Epay (epay.com), Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Ripple, Skrill, SticPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of FxGlory.com on our forum

Austalia, Australia,
Aug 4, 2021,

They reduce leverage to 1:50 when your winning

They are happy to take you money when you lose. But when I doubled two accounts they reduced leverage to a tiny 1:50 with no notice and with live open trades to try and crash your account. I noticed quick enough and they said “our risk management department made the change and we can’t comment further”. Literally theft. Avoid

Virginia, USA,
Apr 5, 2021,

The worst broker of all time.

So I decided to ignore the bad reviews and give this company a chance! I can tell you that this is the worst broker I have ever traded with. So.. they will give you the money to trade with in your account as soon as they see that the money is coming in through the blockchain. This is nice! But the problems is when you start trading!

So to save 4 paragraphs of typing , this is what I will say. Before I begin , I also want to say that I was trading too big as anyone would with 1:3000 leverage and I did not take the account seriously because of the bad reviews! So what I learned...
Is because of the extreme high leverage offered to traders , your account is monitored to the extreme. If the person monitoring your trades feel like you are trading too big , or feels like your trades are just too big for your account size, they will close your trades and take your bonus and take you to zero.
This is the bottom line. I did not ever get to try to withdrawal because of this problem but I am sure that they would probably not give you a big amount but allow you to withdrawal small amounts in order to keep you trading.

Do Not Trade With This Company! Period!
They are most likely a scam

Pakistan, Pakistan,
Feb 20, 2021,

FX GLORY THEIF BROKER

FOREX SCAM ALERT
BEWARE !!!
BEWARE !!
BEWARE !!

Hi Guys I have been working with FX Glory since 2020 with complete loyalty but they robbed my 5000$ funds, blocked my account and the client cabinet. When I asked for a reason why they blocked my account they threatened me with false allegations and warned me if I keep asking for my Money they will file a case against me in International Court Of Justice (ICJ). All of you who are reading this please don't start any kind of forex trading in FX Glory. This Broker is nothing but a Money Whore who will eat up all your funds and will threat you when you either request or warn them that you are going to file a case against them.

Arash,
Usa, USA,
Dec 21, 2020,

Fxglory is a shameless tthief

After at least 10 time deposit and being in trading for more than 15 years, I can tell it , fxglory is a shameless thief for your money.
PA, USA,
Mar 30, 2020,

ROBBED

I turned $1300 into $5K, went to withdraw $2K, and that's when $3400 was wiped out of my account due to "scalping rules." Be aware, if you use this broker, you need to stay in the trade for at least 7 minutes, otherwise, your trade will be reversed due to scalping. Not at the time of the actual trade, only if you request to withdraw.
Ny, USA,
Mar 24, 2020,

They are crooks

I had almost 3,000 dollars in profit, I never did scalping when I went to withdraw my money they said no and came up with a bunch of lies I had all the proofs with pictures but they did nothing but lie and lies they should be taken down ASAP.
Abidjan, Cote D'ivoire,
Dec 15, 2019,

SCAMMMMMMMMMMMM

This broker never pays your profits done on your balance. dont waste your time. indeed I generated $300 profit and when I tried a withdrawal request this broker refused to pay me because of their existing rules; by blocking my profit and my initial fund
Los Angeles, USA,
Nov 23, 2019,

Withdrwals is the problem

Ignore the bizarre 5 star reviews. Those are the questionable ones. They start by rejecting your IDs you submit for withdrawal request. So, clearly you cannot take your money out. They gladly accept your deposits and acct opening with no proof of identity.
NJ, USA,
Nov 21, 2019,

DO NOT SCALP WITH THIS BROKER

PLEASE Do not post bad reviews because you didn't follow or know your client agreement. This doesn't help anyone.

If you open and close any trade within 7 minutes, they will NOT let you keep your profit. However, if you lose, they will keep your loss.

This broker has some really, really tough to follow rules and they suck for day traders. Use another broker if you can't hang. If you are a position trader, they seem to be pretty darn good.
Prague, Czech Republic,
Oct 15, 2019,

Very, very bad support

If you want deposit everything is ok, it's really fast. But if you want to withdraw, then it all starts! You have to verify your account (strange you don't need to verify it when depositing). To verify my address, I sent them:
- the backside of my government-issued ID with address - rejected
- utility bill for electricity - rejected
- bank statement for last month - rejected

It's all clear now: they do NOT want you to withdraw and they do EVERYTHING to keep your money!