FxGlory.com Review

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FxGlory is a forex broker. Fx Glory offers the MT4 and WebTrader forex trading top platform. FxGlory.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, other metals and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

FxGlory.com

November 2015-May 2016:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.  The FPA considers this another reason to use a high level of caution dealing with FxGlory.

March 2014:  There is an FPA Traders Court GUILTY verdict against FxGlory.  The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with this company if the issue cannot be resolved.

Established: 2011
Address: Flat 409 Sikka Al Murar, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Contact: support@fxglory.com, +(44) 744 190 6300
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Bitcoin, Epay (epay.com), Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Ripple, Skrill, SticPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Bitcoin, Epay (epay.com), Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Ripple, Skrill, SticPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of FxGlory.com on our forum

Sumhar555,
Chennai, India,
Jul 6, 2016,

Fxglory is a big scam . I have clear evidence to prove that. Initially they wiped out $2700 stating its was against the scalping rules. I thought maybe my fault but later the did something similar and wiped out $1000 again and said its against the policy of news trading but their was no news around the time when I opened the trading or while I closed the trades so I asked to confirm which news they where referring too its mores than 2months now I have not heard any response from them I did follow up several times but no luck.. Orders ids are 5621817;5621815;5621813. While this incident was on I like a fool continued to partner with the assuming that its a mistake which they will fix it in near future on 23rd June day prior to Brexit I opened some trades and booked good profits out of which again $2875 got wipe out, this time reasons which gave was they don't guarantee profits during news trading. but my trades where open for more than 4 to 5 hrs and I did use less than 100 leverage still and I saw those profits lying in my account till 25th jun all of sudden the profits vanished . I raised a concern but till now nobody responded to any of my queries' Isn't this proof sufficient enough to call fxglory a fake company. well for all that you know they say that they profits during news trading in violation of their policy.In forex market almost through out the day you can see various news floating in the market. so wondering how can they even apply such stupid logics especially when they don't put any news in there own web portal nor they have specified in contracts as to which news websites we should refer to.
szymon,
, Poland,
Jun 28, 2016,

*** SCAM ***
FxGlory is a scam broker. They don't allow you to make profit, if you make profit, they will delete it. I don't scalping, but they deleted my profit because of scalping. The support don't have idea about forex and what scalping exactly is.

Don't recommend, please don't waste time to open account with this SCAM COMPANY.
King,
, USA,
Jun 24, 2016,

FX GLORY IS A SCAM. THEY MAKE NO EFFORT TO CONTACT THEIR CLIENTS AND INFORM THEM ABOUT CHANGES IN THE SYSTEM. I MADE 16000K AND WAS WIPED OUT BECAUSE OF AN "ILLEGAL SCALPING" METHOD IN WHICH WHEN I WAS TRADING THE WERE COLLECTING COMMISSION AND OR SPREAD ON ALL MY TRADES. THEY SAY THAT IT IF A TRADE DOESNT LAST LONGER THAN 7 MINS IT DOES NOT "CONNECT TO THEIR BANK" WHICH IS ABSOLUTE BULLS***.

NOONE USE THIS BROKER, THEY ARE FULL OF S*** AND THIEVES. EVERYONE STARTED TO WITHDRAW MONEY AND THEY DECIDED TO TAKE AWAY EVERYONES PROFIT!!!
Cem A.,
Istanbul, Turkey,
Mar 22, 2016,

Fxglory is in my opinion a reliable brokerage. Their policy and rules are very transparent. At the beginning I had problems with scalping and news trading but the support team had a lot of patience with me and explained the rules in detail to me. After that was clear to me, trading became more easy for me. I also took the 50% bonus to enhance my trading level. They also offer 3000 leverage but at the moment I am afraid to use it because of the high risk. I can recommend this company really.

Ndumiso Mavuso,
JHB, South Africa,
Mar 7, 2016,

If you are looking to trade the Standard account for news forget it. Delay closing and SLIPPAGES.
fxtrader,
, Tunisia,
Feb 25, 2016,

There are lots of scams on the forex market and I do not know whom to believe. I started trading with this broker several days ago as I saw lots of positive reviews about them. So far I have not had any problems with them. I hope I will keep on like this in future.

R.V.,
New Orleans, USA,
Feb 23, 2016,

Be careful with this broker. Not sure if I will get my money out of my account.

Conlan Watt,
Brooklyn, USA,
Feb 3, 2016,

forex glory is honestly a go to for me. never faced any problems with them which are posted by others here. even more i have so much pleasure trading there. don't think i should trust this forum...

Review Moderation Team Note: Do you automatically assume anyone who has a different experience with a large company than you is lying? Do you think all reviewers automatically have or don't have exactly the same problems with a broker? Is there any reason traders who have ever had the smallest problem with FxGlory should not assume you are not trustworthy?

Considering the number of fake positive reviews we've seen submitted for FxGlory, we wonder if you are trustworthy.

Luke Verge,
Clifton, USA,
Jan 21, 2016,

The fuss around their trading rules are soooo dishonest like guys when you lose a trade don't just blame it on the broker because the fault might be in someone else. Contacting their support in fact helped me to figure out stuff. Trading for roughly a year with them now, maybe it's just me but have not faced ANY dispute like you guys say here.

Alexander,
, Greece,
Jan 21, 2016,

I have been trading options with them since the day they started offering them. I have a forex account with them too. but i like binary trading most of all.