FxGlory.com Review

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FxGlory is a forex broker. Fx Glory offers the MT4 and WebTrader forex trading top platform. FxGlory.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, other metals and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

FxGlory.com

November 2015-May 2016:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.  The FPA considers this another reason to use a high level of caution dealing with FxGlory.

March 2014:  There is an FPA Traders Court GUILTY verdict against FxGlory.  The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with this company if the issue cannot be resolved.

Established: 2011
Address: Flat 409 Sikka Al Murar, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Contact: support@fxglory.com, +(44) 744 190 6300
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Bitcoin, Epay (epay.com), Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Ripple, Skrill, SticPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Bitcoin, Epay (epay.com), Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Ripple, Skrill, SticPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of FxGlory.com on our forum

Venus,
, Malaysia,
Jan 10, 2016,

My problem is same with Daniel from Vietnam. I hold my trade more than 13 hours but they cancel my 1712USD profit from my account.

Told me that I breach client agreement 6-11 which I trade before a important news release, when ask them what news where the sources they can't even answer it.

Beware to who want to join this broker or existing clients. Now they won't return your profit even you have proof that you didn't breach the rules. Even worst if you are foreign trader because you can't do anything to them.

I trade gold and the price rises up slowly in 13 hours still my profit squeeze by them.

They mentioned that I trade before important news release. I ask them the BEFORE they mentioned is before 2 minutes? 2 hours? 2 days? 2 weeks? They can't answer it. Helo!!! I hold trade for 13 hours and I had already set my tp point since I open the trade.

But they don't even investige even I give them the evidence that I didn't breach the rules. They just mentioned you open trade before important news release, take profit in volatile market is prohibited. What a lame excuses to squeeze their client money.

I also lose 6000USD in volatile market, can Fxglory cancel my loss??? Answer is No and they just keep quiet counting your money. When I just earn profit 1712USD, they immediately cancel my profit with their so called client agreement which can't be found on their website.

Fxglory seen like helping trader with the 50% bonus, in fact they are planning at behind to suck all our money.

For Malaysia trader, don't be greedy for the 50% bonus, when your withdrawal request pending more than 24 hours, they are thinking bring out which rules to cancel your profit even you didn't breach the rules. Then important economic news mentioned by them not even found in internet, meta trader news, forex calender, Google....

May be the news was released by Fxglory internally.. LOL..which they used to cancel client profit. Then reason they give is so abstract.

Dear Sir/Madam

We are appreciating your long term working with us and if you judge this cooperation period fairly, You will find that we tried our best to do our best service for clients. Honestly we think that dismissing any of our rules will be not fair to other clients. As you mentioned in rule 6.11, trading with leverage more than 1:100 is not allowed before major economic rules which market is so volatile. You open your trade before two major USA Economic rules and we can not accept that trade unfortunately. We show our good job and good spirit before and accept all your trades before this, but please understand that non of our providers do not expect such a position and we had to remove it according to our rules.

The truth of Fxglory can determine BEFORE this word as they like. 2 days 2 hours 2 yearss..before THE MAJORS ECONOMIC NEWS release.

The truth is you can't close your trade with gaiNing profit in volatile market but you can close your trade with losing position as they most welcome.

The truth is you mUST email Fxglory accounting department ask whether you can trade or not during specific time (AFRAID YOU OPEN TRADE BEFORE SOME MAJORS ECONOMIC NEWS RELEASE) to avoid your happiness gone when you receive WITHDRAWAL FAILED EMAIL... and remember to check with accounting department whether that time you close your trade consider VOLATILE MARKET or not to protect your profit from being cancelled by them.

I already give advise to who wish to gain rich via Forex.

You want earn a lot? Stay away from Fxglory. You want enjoy the happines of trading Forex? Stay away from Fxglory. You are market analyser and want make money according to your analyses? Stay away from Fxglory!
Finley Kaur,
Longueuil, Canada,
Dec 23, 2015,

I own mac so you all might know the struggle of installing a platform, especially a trading platform on it. I really enjoy that these guys allow you to trade online, like on the website. Now I don't need to carry around my laptop everywhere. No more headaches and easy to access.

nicky,
Male, Maldives,
Dec 14, 2015,

I use their free vps and I am really glad that i chose them. I could not find other company that give me free vps

george,
, Netherlands,
Dec 11, 2015,

I want to say a few words about their support. They are so fast in responding and with clear explanations! I had some issue with verification and they guided me till the end.

Anders Zeeb,
Annandale, USA,
Dec 10, 2015,

According to my experience and the research, not all overseas brokers offer good partnership opportunities for trading teams, especially US ones. After some time struggling with the past broker which I was using, checking and confirming some issues with my trading buddies who use Glory and the stuff itself, I decided to move my business to them. They have the conditions my clients LOVE and the 24/7 support makes it even better.

Samuel Hobbs,
Wellesley Hills, USA,
Dec 2, 2015,

I do not honestly understand why some complain about forex glory. Yes, we should all admit they have some flaws is their system, but every complain slips from your mind when they have such great support team. They do not hide anything from the applicants, all the info is accessible right from the web site and that some traders loss money because they do not read the info which is clear as day. I play a fair game and get fair profit.

TONG,
HCM, Viet Nam,
Sep 23, 2015,

I had same bad experience with this broker and they scammed 2k6USD after I gain this profit.
Just wanted to warn people for this Scam broker: FXGlory at fxglory.com
I has been got profit 2600$ in my balance.
When I try to withdraw 600$ they do disable my account.
And throw me an email that say:
Your account is disabled according to user agreement part 5 paragraph 4 which you signed while your registering electronically :
Part V: Fraudulent activities and prohibited transactions
4. Recording a trade on MetaTrader 4 does not mean the complete performance of the trade at the bank. Some Clients, by running illegal Expert Advisers, conduct some unsubstantiated and fake trades and they misuse the brokers’ favor in not sending error for the real price in order to generate false profit for themselves; it is recognizable by different ways and includes various methods which the Company will elaborate thoroughly if necessary. All the suchlike deeds classified in this segment are illegal; in case of observing, financial bonds with the Client will be ceased and the source of his/her first investment (before doing this fake action) will be returned to any account by means of which he/she has done the charging process.
Lol, But I ask them show me proof of EA that I add to their system and got nothing. They just said I do illegal trade. In fact, I trade manual and follow economic news only.
Every time I do recorded video or pictures when I trading (I met some case before then my experience is record video as proof to against them).
They just want kick me out and don't pay me.
And they will remove your profits with crazy and nonsense rules that they called scalping rules" that they ask you keep order run at least in 7 minutes. And certainly only profit order will be remove.
Finally after several time I tried contact them they through me another email:
"Unfortunately it can not be happen as your account was mentioned in fraud list and it sent to our observers. We can not reactive that account again."
And never answer me anymore...
I do leverage at 1:100 and no take any bonus from them.

Youtube video:
ID MT4 23614,
VIETNAM , Viet Nam,
May 19, 2015,

FXGLORY deceptive business .
FXGLORY companies arbitrarily intervene in order and cut my profits were traded
fxglory ís a reputable company that has illegal acts and unethical is not acceptable .
My transaction history are companies recognized , and be sent by mail , which is a testament to the company transparent why say illegal

They answer mail as follows: " Fxglory Company
Dear sir

Using illegal EA is not only illegal trading but also it can be fraud also.
As we describe you through email before, It is obvious that illegal profit will be removed but you can withdraw your initial deposit by same method. "

VO HOANG PHI PHUNG,
HO CHI MINH, Viet Nam,
May 4, 2015,

My first time dealing with this broker, I have profit, but when I make a withdrawal, they steal all the money my profits with the reason they do not allow transactions with Scapling and trade orders must be hold more than 5 minutes. I agree with their provisions. Then I continue trading and lost all my money.

I continue to escrow and transaction, this time I continued to profit from my trading and meet all the conditions of FXGlory transaction.

But again they steal all the money returns, I contacted them to find out why and they told me that my trading orders illegal.

I asked them to show me proof that illegal they say from my account while I traded meet their conditions.

FXgolry not specify the cause when I asked, they were arbitrarily closed my account and sent me an email with the content:

*'' Dear Client,
As I checked, you were using illegal trading method. That is why của profit was unaligned.
You have của initial deposit, $ 300 trên balance now. Decision theo board, you can withdraw it after 180 days. (29/10/2015) "

I will enclose my report deals with this broker.
Brokers FXGlory a brown island, I hope in the members and administrators employed in this forum for me and accuse brokers so they do not have the opportunity scam other investors.
I would like to thank!
Daniel Andras,
Budapest, Hungary,
Mar 20, 2015,

I opened an account with them 5 days ago. I want to say they have the best support from all the brokers. They can answer all your questions and help you with everything.