FxGlory.com Review

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

FxGlory is a forex broker. Fx Glory offers the MT4 and WebTrader forex trading top platform. FxGlory.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, gold, silver, other metals and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

FxGlory.com

November 2015-May 2016:  Large numbers of fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted.  The FPA considers this another reason to use a high level of caution dealing with FxGlory.

March 2014:  There is an FPA Traders Court GUILTY verdict against FxGlory.  The FPA recommends a high level of caution dealing with this company if the issue cannot be resolved.

Established: 2011
Address: Flat 409 Sikka Al Murar, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Contact: support@fxglory.com, +(44) 744 190 6300
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (5+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Bitcoin, Epay (epay.com), Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Ripple, Skrill, SticPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Bitcoin, Epay (epay.com), Ether/Ethereum, Litecoin, Neteller, PayPal, Payza, PerfectMoney, Ripple, Skrill, SticPay, WebMoney

Join live discussion of FxGlory.com on our forum

PA, USA,
Mar 30, 2020,

ROBBED

I turned $1300 into $5K, went to withdraw $2K, and that's when $3400 was wiped out of my account due to "scalping rules." Be aware, if you use this broker, you need to stay in the trade for at least 7 minutes, otherwise, your trade will be reversed due to scalping. Not at the time of the actual trade, only if you request to withdraw.

Ny, USA,
Mar 24, 2020,

They are crooks

I had almost 3,000 dollars in profit, I never did scalping when I went to withdraw my money they said no and came up with a bunch of lies I had all the proofs with pictures but they did nothing but lie and lies they should be taken down ASAP.

Abidjan, Cote D'ivoire,
Dec 15, 2019,

SCAMMMMMMMMMMMM

This broker never pays your profits done on your balance. dont waste your time. indeed I generated $300 profit and when I tried a withdrawal request this broker refused to pay me because of their existing rules; by blocking my profit and my initial fund

Los Angeles, USA,
Nov 23, 2019,

Withdrwals is the problem

Ignore the bizarre 5 star reviews. Those are the questionable ones. They start by rejecting your IDs you submit for withdrawal request. So, clearly you cannot take your money out. They gladly accept your deposits and acct opening with no proof of identity.

NJ, USA,
Nov 21, 2019,

DO NOT SCALP WITH THIS BROKER

PLEASE Do not post bad reviews because you didn't follow or know your client agreement. This doesn't help anyone.

If you open and close any trade within 7 minutes, they will NOT let you keep your profit. However, if you lose, they will keep your loss.

This broker has some really, really tough to follow rules and they suck for day traders. Use another broker if you can't hang. If you are a position trader, they seem to be pretty darn good.
Prague, Czech Republic,
Oct 15, 2019,

Very, very bad support

If you want deposit everything is ok, it's really fast. But if you want to withdraw, then it all starts! You have to verify your account (strange you don't need to verify it when depositing). To verify my address, I sent them:
- the backside of my government-issued ID with address - rejected
- utility bill for electricity - rejected
- bank statement for last month - rejected

It's all clear now: they do NOT want you to withdraw and they do EVERYTHING to keep your money!
Stockholm, Sweden,
Jun 6, 2019,

Another FXGlory Scam?

I opened up several GPBUSD sell orders between April and May last year 2018. The trades are still running and the account is 174,000$ in total profit @ 1.2675 (GbpUsd)

I closed one of the trades 31st of April 2019. And made a withdrawal. A week later that withdrawal is still pending. And my account was disabled. Furthermore I’ve received some weird and disturbing communication from people that say they are representing FXGlory accounting department. No title, position, real phone number or full name listed in the communications.

The disturbing communication I received from Andrew in accounting :
" FXGlory received an alert from one of the providers which indicate your request for closing a trade refers to a trade which does not exist with them. We had to obey the provider's procedure in this case and disabling account in order to have a detailed investigation on it. I am waiting for the provider's detailed report and then I will bring my investigation and provider's as well to board meeting and I will inform you about any step in this procedure for sure. "

But the trade closed down immediately at the right price and the funds went straight into the account!!!

This sounds like the exact reason they've used in the past to take clients profits. Their support/technical departement confirmed that ofc that kind of error would never escape them. Or else they would lose money as a broker. So no technical issues, yet it is being brought up to some kind of board vote??!!

Rather than waiting for the same thing to happen to me, i contacted ForexPeaceArmy and opened a scam alert immediately and left this review.

Then point blank this person that claims to be "defending my account" to board members sends a message asking me to write an email on my view on the following ...scalping, trading as third party, trading with negative balance, hedging. None of which applies to me.

Holding my account hostage, i was then told the fastest way for my account to be re-enabled is by giving my consent to remove any illegal trades it might find! It follows:
"After your confirmation, accounting team will check with liquidity provider and apply required actions if needed and then fully restore your account in next hours"

Oh my! Is it just me or does it sound like they are trying to remove my profits before enabling my account.
If the trades are illegal, then why do they need my permission?
If the trades are illegal why do they have to check with liquidity provider before closing?
What does this sound like to anyone reading?

p.s. I've never traded news events. I didn't use any of their bonuses. I've never scalped. I've never hedged with another account. I never traded during periods of low liquidity etc etc. Basically not broken any of their Terms and conditions. All i've done is just traded by entering the market when i believed a new trend started over a year ago.

Homi Mildiani (homi@fxglory.com) was the one who welcomed me to the company. Answered my questions on FXGlory dodgy reputation online. She convinced me FXGlory was reputable. That the reviews were mostly fake. She said it was just competitors and disgruntled traders who either lost their money or broke terms and conditions. She is now silent to all my entreaties and communication as this happens.
Although i haven't been stitched up yet. The current experience is still enough to leave a stinging review. Hopefully they can do better, sort this out immediately so that they can have one real customer that can say something positive about FXGlory.

Jan 3, 2019,

People only leave reviews when something goes wrong regardless whos at fault.

I normally don't leave reviews but when I saw the low rating on this site... I had to add my input as I have had a great experience with FxGlory. I trade fully auto and never had any such problems that other reviewers claim. Real money deposits and withdraws are immediate with no issue. fast execution times..... surly I'm not the exception, I believe most errors from lost funds etc. are user connected.

Russian Federation,
Nov 14, 2018,

SCAM!!!! This company stole my entire profit 2334$ account 46321 . I do not recommend anyone to trade in this broker.

Ant,
stateside, USA,
Sep 5, 2018,

Another scammy broker, go figure

All these negative reviews didn't come out of no where. And yes those clowns are so crooked they mess with your demo account so you can imagine what would happen to your "real" money. Surprised they are still around must be because they are "unregulated". Eventually those crooks will be gone.
Yangon, Myanmar,
Jun 22, 2018,

Stay away!!!

Hello, I have been a client of FXGlory for around 6 months. I did trade live for awhile but got MC. So I have just been using them for demo accounts. The other day I was running my EA on my demo account when it just stopped trading. Platform got locked up or something. I shut down and restart. When I look at the trades and balance it is all screwed up. I like have 1 billion dollars in the negative on the account. I figure something happened with that account. So I made a new demo account with $300.00 deposit. I open it up on there platform. Same thing. A billion dollars in the deposit on the negative side. I am not going to waste my time with trying to email or call them. I have been reading the previous reviews and now I know why they have a bad reputation. On there site they say scalping and hedging allowed. Maybe they did not like the EA I was using. Why should it matter if only on demo account. I am glad that did not happen on real. No warning , emails or anything from them. They just cut me off. I am a client with 6 other brokers and have not had any problems like this. Most good brokers will send you a weekly statement of your trades, even if it is on demo. Not FXGlory. Anyways, not using them anymore. I would provide screen shots, but I don't see where to attach.
Laura,
USA, USA,
Jun 7, 2018,

Don’t trade with them. I couldn’t log into my cabinet on their website, was receiving an error message that my email and password were incorrect, although it was always saved in settings and never had problems. Contacted them, they said to request a password reset. I’ve tried many times and HAVE NEVER RECEIVED ANY EMAIL WITH a LINK! I contacted them again, have been asked writing to their technical support, so I’ve done that. ZERO RESPONSE AND NO EMAILS FROM THEM again. They are stating that my email address is wrong. Oh, yes! I am receiving all emails but nothing from them, the place with my money. I’ve opened a claim on PayPal, since I have no access to my account & control my money. Beware and avoid those scammers!
Mar 30, 2018,

SCAM BROKER. BEWARE.

SCAM BROKER.

Today I was missing a lot of my winning trades in my trade history tab. Woke up this morning with many $1,000+ trades that went missing or were suppose to have been there. My P/L should have jumped from $34,000 to $42,000 from trades I've taken 2 days prior. Obviously price level did close above targets. This is kind of dissappointing because they honored all my withdrawals these past 2 years..now they are cheating me and it's time for me to switch brokers.
Fu*** unbelievable.
jakarta, Indonesia,
Mar 14, 2018,

SCAMMER! They Cancel My Profit !!

I'm news trader. I opened BUY STOP and SELL STOP 1 minute before news release. and I get some profit from this trading style. after 2 weeks trading then I decided to withdraw my profit. but suddenly they reject my withdrawal and cancel my profitable trades from my mt4 account. but the funny thing, I have another mt4 account with same trading method ( I use the same news trading EA) with the result is LOSS, but somehow they refused to cancel my loss trades.

they said

"The profit or loss of those positions which are opened by the client is acceptable only if the positions are connected to the bank. Any trade which lasts more than 7 minutes will be connected to our providers but if it lasts less, it needs to be checked according to our providers’ reports. For more information, please follow this link: https://fxglory.com/user-agreement/"

this is the chat transcript between me & the customer service support:

"You are now chatting with Walid .M - English Support
15:56 Walid .M:
Welcome to Fxglory live chat, my name is Walid. Please mention your account number to start a conversation.

Hi Walid.

mt4 account: 47854

15:56 me:
why fxglory deducted by balance ?

15:57 me:
361 usd ?

15:57 me:
now the balance only left 80 usd

15:57 Walid .M:
Hello Aziz, please hold a moment,

15:58 Walid .M:
Due the scalping rule, some trades has been removed,

15:58 Walid .M:

15:59 me:
how come?

16:00 Walid .M:
As per the scalping rule, which is mentioned at our user agreement,

16:00 me:
if you accepted my requested trade, it means you accept it no matter the result profit or not.

16:01 me:
and why u only remove the profit. there's some trade that opened in less than 1 minute but the result is loss. why u don't cancel this trade too, sir ?

16:01 Walid .M:

16:02 me:
it's inconsistency policy. which give damage to the traders, but give money to fxglory. how come u survive with this tricky & cheat rule in the forex industry

16:02 me:
again, why u only cancel profit from scalping trades. why u don't cancel loss from scalping trades ?

16:03 Walid .M:
It is the company rule Aziz,

it's weird.

16:03 me:
it means u steal the money from your customer.

16:03 me:
I ask fxglory to give all my deposit back.

16:04 Walid .M:
All company rules mentioned at our user agreement,

16:05 me:
you can also check from my other mt4 account: 47855

16:06 me:
and can u also cancel my scalping trades on that account?

just remain the deposit.

16:06 me:
just be consisten with your own rule. come on.

Hello, sir ?

16:08 Walid .M:
No trades been removed regarding the mentioned account. no.47855,

16:08 me:
why? because it all loss trade?

16:08 me:
if profit then removed, if loss then just ignore? how come? funny..

16:09 Walid .M:
It have to be checked,

16:10 Walid .M:
Are there any other questions that I can assist you with?

16:10 me:
just check account 47855. and pls cancel all scalping trades as well like my other account?

16:10 me:
I need my deposit back

16:11 me:
i can try to find other trading style..

16:11 Walid .M:
You can order for withdrawal, and it will be processed accordingly,

16:12 me:
but first pls remove all scalping trades on that account. u cancel my USD 361 profit in account 47854 but you ignore my loss trades in account 47855 ? it's not fair, Sir..

16:13 me:
both account use same trading style. all is scalping less than 1 minute.

16:13 Walid .M:
The related department checking the all trades and act due the company rules,

16:14 me:
I will wait for that.

16:14 me:
how long the process ?

16:15 Walid .M:
Sorry sir, did you mean the time for checking the trades?

16:16 me:

16:16 Walid .M:
No exact time, related to management,

16:17 me:
funny :)"

my mt4 account after I submitted wd request, they cancel 361 usd profit:
[url=https://ibb.co/jmoLcx][img]https://preview.ibb.co/dUSrjc/Screen_Shot_2018_03_14_at_3_58_50_PM.png[/img][/url]

then they wiped my scalping trades:
[url=https://ibb.co/h4AGHx][img]https://preview.ibb.co/geJgjc/Screen_Shot_2018_03_14_at_4_07_53_PM.png[/img][/url]
[url=https://imgbb.com/]up load pictures[/url]

my advice is never trade with fxglory. They're scammer & steal your money!! stay away from them!
M.KHADIJA,
Jul 3, 2017,

BASE ON MY OWN EXPERIENCE

THIS IS MY SECOND REVIEW ,STILL THIS BROKER IS MY FAVORITE AFTER FXCM LEFT USA AND TRANSFERRED ME TO FOREX.COM ,IM SO HAPPY I FOUND THIS BROKER ONLINE ,I WAS EXCITED TO TRY THEM BASE ON THEIR EXCELLENT REVIEWS ,HIGH LEVERAGE ,SPREAD AND MUCH MORE ,IM WITH FXGLORY FOR 4 MONTHS NOW ,I HAVE NO COMPLIANCE ,DEPOSIT ,WITHDRAWAL JUST BECAUSE IM LOCATED IN USA IT TAKE 2 TO 5 DAYS TO BE FULLY COMPLETED ,I DONT KNOW ABOUT THE CUSTOMERS LOCATED OUTSIDE OF USA ,I BELIEVE THE WITHDRAWAL TAKES EVEN LESS THAN THAT ,CUSTOMER SERVICE , LIVE OR EMAIL ARE SUPER EXCELLENT ,I WILL SUGGEST ANY ONE TO TRY THEM ,IM POSITIVE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED AS MUCH AS I AM ,PLEASE LEAVE ME YOUR MESSAGE AND LET ME KNOW HOW YOUR FIND YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH FXGLORY ,BEST LUCK FOR ALL

Jun 16, 2017 - 5 Stars I FOUND THIS BROKER SITE ONLINE AND BASE ON THEIR HIGH RATING , I SAID TO MYSELF I HAVE TO GIVE A TRY ,ITS BEEN AROUND THREE MONTHS AGO THAT I OPENED MY ACCOUNT WITH THEM SO FAR IM SO HAPPY AND EXCITED ,I FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE TRADING WITH THEM ,I CLOSED ONE ACCOUNT I HAD WITH A DIFFERENT BROKER BECAUSE Fxglory IS MY FAVORITE SO FAR ,ONLY MUST NEED TO FOLLOW THEIR RULES YOU WILL NEVER CAN MEET ANY ISSUE ,EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE , MANY WAYS FOR FAST WITHDRAW AND OF COURSE IF YOU HAVE A WELL STUDY STRATEGY THEN YOU ARE GOOD . THEY ALSO HAVE BONUS HIGH LEVERAGE ,INSTANT EXECUTION ,DEFINITELY I WILL SUGGEST ANY ONE I KNOW TO OPEN THEIR FOREX ACCOUNT WITH THEM . THANK YOU FXGLORY

Michigan , USA,
Apr 29, 2017,

FX Glory Is scam

I have long review of this company. I will start by saying DO NOT use them as your broker. I have many valid reasons which I will share now. I started trading with them in MArch 2015 about 2 years ago. I am from the USA as well. EVerything I write I am prepared to speak with any trader about via email or skype to let them know the truth about this sham operation. While you may see people on here who say "oh as long as you follow their "rules" your ok. Etc etc" To me I used these reviews as positive for Fx glory and thought I would give them the benefit of the doubt. I used paypal to deposit with them to the tune of over 68k over two years. I never had any issues with them when I was using their high leverage or even their withdraws of under 12k. The issues with this company revealed to me once I started to make real good money. I could sense that the company was super worried about paying out the proifts to myself. On my first big withdraw request over 50k they gave me lame weird excuses on why they couldnt do my withdraw. The first rejection started on a 65k wire transfer I wanted to do. They told me because I used paypal I needed to use paypal to withdraw.This notification happened convieniently after about a week of waiting. SO I still gave them benefit of doubt and then put in withdraw from paypal. Their policy says 24 hours for paypal withdraws but they delayed my response by over 5 businsess days again. They then reject my 2nd attempt and say that I cannot withdraw this "large" amount with Paypal. they then told me to use wire transger. I then knew this company was a scam. They do not have liquidity to pay their traders. I actually believe they are one big ponzi scheme and because they are market makers if you make money with them you will be targeted. During my process to withdraw my money they came up with this "bogus" policy in the newsroom that anyone trading with over 1:100 leverage will not be guaranteed their gold trades. LOL this news came out the same time i was trying to wthdraw from them. This alone is a bogus rule and should alert any trader with a brain to stay. It gets better.. After they denied my paypal withdraw becuase it was too large they actually went into my platform specifically and manipulated my price feed. The first day it happened they padded my trade by 5$ in order to stop me out. then they changed my spread to 100 pips on Gold. Keep in mind i traded 2 years with them with a 50 pip gold spread and never had issues. Once they knew i was making money off them they then changed it on me. There rep "nino" tells me that the risk department evaluated me and that it was normal for them to do this. They basically sabotaged my remaining trading with them so I would lose and they certainly won that battle. My friend who trades with Glory still had 50 pip spread while they targeted me. I have all the emails and chats from glory to prove everything I write about. These guys are playing with dynamite and bank on idiot traders who use too high of leverage. I hope they go under and receive justice for their crimes. Feel to contact me on FPA anytime. I want to see people avoid these guys and will help this campaign at any cost.

In addition to these guys being shady I have to comment on their made to be convienient trading rules. I noticed when I became profitable with them on Gold this is when they decieded to say that Gold was "at risk" they choose to give no reason as to why Gold was at risk other than to cover their butts on traders on who could make money off it using leverage that was over 1:100. I guarantee you that all these traders on this review who have said they have had no issues with fx glory have not made large sums of money off of them. Glory has just enough to keep their operation going but they have no liquidity. they pay you with money from other trading accounts. they do not put any of your orders through at all. i used to be positive towards this broker until they revealed to me their trump card. i would deal huge level of caution when dealing with these guys. if you have a few or "monthly withdraws from then under 5k or so they will keep their scam going but TRY to do more than 75k and see what they do. Im telling you guys they will do what they can to make sure this does not happen. I hope more victims come out from this scam broker.
Usa, USA,
Mar 1, 2017,

Scammers

Scammers . Kindly dont open account with this company. They are thief. Away from this company!!!!
Abuja, Nigeria,
Dec 14, 2016,

I Make RegularWithdarwal From FxGlory Monthly

It is laughable that some traders will eat their cakes and want to have it back.You cannot despise any rules set by your brokers.If the rules appear foolish to you then you have the right to walk away.The fact remains that as many traders that trade with respect to the user`s agreement will definitely have no troubles whatsoever.I have been trading with FxGlory since 2014 from just 3 figure equity now to 6 figure equity.I get my withdrtwal paid without delay. Now I use both NETELLER and PAYPAL. to make withdarwals. It is too unfair to violate violate user`s agreement and then move from forum to forum calling good brokers like FxGlory names. A good trader will polarise his or her trade according to the broker`s terms and conditions.

Nov 29, 2016 - 5 Stars There is nothing wrong with fxglory.com. The fact is most people won't blame themselves for failing and will blame the broker instead, which in like 95% cases has nothing to do with it. That explains why over 90% of the brokers I check have negative reviews more than positive reviews at FPA.

Regarding your review from November 29th:  You should check more brokers.  There are many brokers in the FPA's reviews with more positive reviews than negative reviews.

Regarding both reviews:  Please realize that your review should be about your experiences.  Not everyone will have the same experiences as you.  Attacking other reviewers serves no purpose.
Pat,
Toronto, Canada,
Sep 26, 2016,

I have found nothing wrong with this broker what so ever.

I have been with these guys since 2012 or 2013. Withdrawals are no problem, chatting with them is no problem, and i dont get pushed out of trades like i have with other brokers. I have been with fxcm, forex.com, and fxopen. These guys dont charge deposit or withdrawal commission like fxopen(by the way my credit card company said they dont charge money for money going back into the card, so fxopen eats that money 100%), they had 1:1000 leverage when i signed up, now they have 1:3000 leverage (which i dont utilize but its nice seeing how little margin I am using, the gain becomes even more percent per investment), and they have a 50% deposit bonus, which is basically like letting you learn for free. I have withdrawan in $500-$2000 increments numerous times. Never ever a problem with these guys. BTW I dont news trade, I consider that gambling. I also dont hold trades less than 3 or 7 or whatever minutes you guys are talking about. I cant tell if some of you guys just suck and lose money and blame this broker, or if i am having extremely good luck and service with them. Im staying.

Naive,
Aug 21, 2016,

DO NOT TRADE AT FXGLORY

FX Glory is a scam. I got skinned too. False trade. I let them know. Then I could not withdrawal my funds, Rejected - insufficient funds. Tried again, they drained the account.
Sumhar555,
Chennai, India,
Jul 6, 2016,

Fxglory is a big scam . I have clear evidence to prove that. Initially they wiped out $2700 stating its was against the scalping rules. I thought maybe my fault but later the did something similar and wiped out $1000 again and said its against the policy of news trading but their was no news around the time when I opened the trading or while I closed the trades so I asked to confirm which news they where referring too its mores than 2months now I have not heard any response from them I did follow up several times but no luck.. Orders ids are 5621817;5621815;5621813. While this incident was on I like a fool continued to partner with the assuming that its a mistake which they will fix it in near future on 23rd June day prior to Brexit I opened some trades and booked good profits out of which again $2875 got wipe out, this time reasons which gave was they don't guarantee profits during news trading. but my trades where open for more than 4 to 5 hrs and I did use less than 100 leverage still and I saw those profits lying in my account till 25th jun all of sudden the profits vanished . I raised a concern but till now nobody responded to any of my queries' Isn't this proof sufficient enough to call fxglory a fake company. well for all that you know they say that they profits during news trading in violation of their policy.In forex market almost through out the day you can see various news floating in the market. so wondering how can they even apply such stupid logics especially when they don't put any news in there own web portal nor they have specified in contracts as to which news websites we should refer to.
szymon,
, Poland,
Jun 28, 2016,

*** SCAM ***
FxGlory is a scam broker. They don't allow you to make profit, if you make profit, they will delete it. I don't scalping, but they deleted my profit because of scalping. The support don't have idea about forex and what scalping exactly is.

Don't recommend, please don't waste time to open account with this SCAM COMPANY.
King,
, USA,
Jun 24, 2016,

FX GLORY IS A SCAM. THEY MAKE NO EFFORT TO CONTACT THEIR CLIENTS AND INFORM THEM ABOUT CHANGES IN THE SYSTEM. I MADE 16000K AND WAS WIPED OUT BECAUSE OF AN "ILLEGAL SCALPING" METHOD IN WHICH WHEN I WAS TRADING THE WERE COLLECTING COMMISSION AND OR SPREAD ON ALL MY TRADES. THEY SAY THAT IT IF A TRADE DOESNT LAST LONGER THAN 7 MINS IT DOES NOT "CONNECT TO THEIR BANK" WHICH IS ABSOLUTE BULLS***.

NOONE USE THIS BROKER, THEY ARE FULL OF S*** AND THIEVES. EVERYONE STARTED TO WITHDRAW MONEY AND THEY DECIDED TO TAKE AWAY EVERYONES PROFIT!!!
Cem A.,
Istanbul, Turkey,
Mar 22, 2016,

Fxglory is in my opinion a reliable brokerage. Their policy and rules are very transparent. At the beginning I had problems with scalping and news trading but the support team had a lot of patience with me and explained the rules in detail to me. After that was clear to me, trading became more easy for me. I also took the 50% bonus to enhance my trading level. They also offer 3000 leverage but at the moment I am afraid to use it because of the high risk. I can recommend this company really.

Ndumiso Mavuso,
JHB, South Africa,
Mar 7, 2016,

If you are looking to trade the Standard account for news forget it. Delay closing and SLIPPAGES.
fxtrader,
, Tunisia,
Feb 25, 2016,

There are lots of scams on the forex market and I do not know whom to believe. I started trading with this broker several days ago as I saw lots of positive reviews about them. So far I have not had any problems with them. I hope I will keep on like this in future.

R.V.,
New Orleans, USA,
Feb 23, 2016,

Be careful with this broker. Not sure if I will get my money out of my account.

Conlan Watt,
Brooklyn, USA,
Feb 3, 2016,

forex glory is honestly a go to for me. never faced any problems with them which are posted by others here. even more i have so much pleasure trading there. don't think i should trust this forum...

Review Moderation Team Note: Do you automatically assume anyone who has a different experience with a large company than you is lying? Do you think all reviewers automatically have or don't have exactly the same problems with a broker? Is there any reason traders who have ever had the smallest problem with FxGlory should not assume you are not trustworthy?

Considering the number of fake positive reviews we've seen submitted for FxGlory, we wonder if you are trustworthy.

Luke Verge,
Clifton, USA,
Jan 21, 2016,

The fuss around their trading rules are soooo dishonest like guys when you lose a trade don't just blame it on the broker because the fault might be in someone else. Contacting their support in fact helped me to figure out stuff. Trading for roughly a year with them now, maybe it's just me but have not faced ANY dispute like you guys say here.

Alexander,
, Greece,
Jan 21, 2016,

I have been trading options with them since the day they started offering them. I have a forex account with them too. but i like binary trading most of all.

Venus,
, Malaysia,
Jan 10, 2016,

My problem is same with Daniel from Vietnam. I hold my trade more than 13 hours but they cancel my 1712USD profit from my account.

Told me that I breach client agreement 6-11 which I trade before a important news release, when ask them what news where the sources they can't even answer it.

Beware to who want to join this broker or existing clients. Now they won't return your profit even you have proof that you didn't breach the rules. Even worst if you are foreign trader because you can't do anything to them.

I trade gold and the price rises up slowly in 13 hours still my profit squeeze by them.

They mentioned that I trade before important news release. I ask them the BEFORE they mentioned is before 2 minutes? 2 hours? 2 days? 2 weeks? They can't answer it. Helo!!! I hold trade for 13 hours and I had already set my tp point since I open the trade.

But they don't even investige even I give them the evidence that I didn't breach the rules. They just mentioned you open trade before important news release, take profit in volatile market is prohibited. What a lame excuses to squeeze their client money.

I also lose 6000USD in volatile market, can Fxglory cancel my loss??? Answer is No and they just keep quiet counting your money. When I just earn profit 1712USD, they immediately cancel my profit with their so called client agreement which can't be found on their website.

Fxglory seen like helping trader with the 50% bonus, in fact they are planning at behind to suck all our money.

For Malaysia trader, don't be greedy for the 50% bonus, when your withdrawal request pending more than 24 hours, they are thinking bring out which rules to cancel your profit even you didn't breach the rules. Then important economic news mentioned by them not even found in internet, meta trader news, forex calender, Google....

May be the news was released by Fxglory internally.. LOL..which they used to cancel client profit. Then reason they give is so abstract.

Dear Sir/Madam

We are appreciating your long term working with us and if you judge this cooperation period fairly, You will find that we tried our best to do our best service for clients. Honestly we think that dismissing any of our rules will be not fair to other clients. As you mentioned in rule 6.11, trading with leverage more than 1:100 is not allowed before major economic rules which market is so volatile. You open your trade before two major USA Economic rules and we can not accept that trade unfortunately. We show our good job and good spirit before and accept all your trades before this, but please understand that non of our providers do not expect such a position and we had to remove it according to our rules.

The truth of Fxglory can determine BEFORE this word as they like. 2 days 2 hours 2 yearss..before THE MAJORS ECONOMIC NEWS release.

The truth is you can't close your trade with gaiNing profit in volatile market but you can close your trade with losing position as they most welcome.

The truth is you mUST email Fxglory accounting department ask whether you can trade or not during specific time (AFRAID YOU OPEN TRADE BEFORE SOME MAJORS ECONOMIC NEWS RELEASE) to avoid your happiness gone when you receive WITHDRAWAL FAILED EMAIL... and remember to check with accounting department whether that time you close your trade consider VOLATILE MARKET or not to protect your profit from being cancelled by them.

I already give advise to who wish to gain rich via Forex.

You want earn a lot? Stay away from Fxglory. You want enjoy the happines of trading Forex? Stay away from Fxglory. You are market analyser and want make money according to your analyses? Stay away from Fxglory!
Finley Kaur,
Longueuil, Canada,
Dec 23, 2015,

I own mac so you all might know the struggle of installing a platform, especially a trading platform on it. I really enjoy that these guys allow you to trade online, like on the website. Now I don't need to carry around my laptop everywhere. No more headaches and easy to access.

nicky,
Male, Maldives,
Dec 14, 2015,

I use their free vps and I am really glad that i chose them. I could not find other company that give me free vps

george,
, Netherlands,
Dec 11, 2015,

I want to say a few words about their support. They are so fast in responding and with clear explanations! I had some issue with verification and they guided me till the end.

Anders Zeeb,
Annandale, USA,
Dec 10, 2015,

According to my experience and the research, not all overseas brokers offer good partnership opportunities for trading teams, especially US ones. After some time struggling with the past broker which I was using, checking and confirming some issues with my trading buddies who use Glory and the stuff itself, I decided to move my business to them. They have the conditions my clients LOVE and the 24/7 support makes it even better.

Samuel Hobbs,
Wellesley Hills, USA,
Dec 2, 2015,

I do not honestly understand why some complain about forex glory. Yes, we should all admit they have some flaws is their system, but every complain slips from your mind when they have such great support team. They do not hide anything from the applicants, all the info is accessible right from the web site and that some traders loss money because they do not read the info which is clear as day. I play a fair game and get fair profit.

TONG,
HCM, Viet Nam,
Sep 23, 2015,

I had same bad experience with this broker and they scammed 2k6USD after I gain this profit.
Just wanted to warn people for this Scam broker: FXGlory at fxglory.com
I has been got profit 2600$ in my balance.
When I try to withdraw 600$ they do disable my account.
And throw me an email that say:
Your account is disabled according to user agreement part 5 paragraph 4 which you signed while your registering electronically :
Part V: Fraudulent activities and prohibited transactions
4. Recording a trade on MetaTrader 4 does not mean the complete performance of the trade at the bank. Some Clients, by running illegal Expert Advisers, conduct some unsubstantiated and fake trades and they misuse the brokers’ favor in not sending error for the real price in order to generate false profit for themselves; it is recognizable by different ways and includes various methods which the Company will elaborate thoroughly if necessary. All the suchlike deeds classified in this segment are illegal; in case of observing, financial bonds with the Client will be ceased and the source of his/her first investment (before doing this fake action) will be returned to any account by means of which he/she has done the charging process.
Lol, But I ask them show me proof of EA that I add to their system and got nothing. They just said I do illegal trade. In fact, I trade manual and follow economic news only.
Every time I do recorded video or pictures when I trading (I met some case before then my experience is record video as proof to against them).
They just want kick me out and don't pay me.
And they will remove your profits with crazy and nonsense rules that they called scalping rules" that they ask you keep order run at least in 7 minutes. And certainly only profit order will be remove.
Finally after several time I tried contact them they through me another email:
"Unfortunately it can not be happen as your account was mentioned in fraud list and it sent to our observers. We can not reactive that account again."
And never answer me anymore...
I do leverage at 1:100 and no take any bonus from them.

Youtube video:
ID MT4 23614,
VIETNAM , Viet Nam,
May 19, 2015,

FXGLORY deceptive business .
FXGLORY companies arbitrarily intervene in order and cut my profits were traded
fxglory ís a reputable company that has illegal acts and unethical is not acceptable .
My transaction history are companies recognized , and be sent by mail , which is a testament to the company transparent why say illegal

They answer mail as follows: " Fxglory Company
Dear sir

Using illegal EA is not only illegal trading but also it can be fraud also.
As we describe you through email before, It is obvious that illegal profit will be removed but you can withdraw your initial deposit by same method. "

VO HOANG PHI PHUNG,
HO CHI MINH, Viet Nam,
May 4, 2015,

My first time dealing with this broker, I have profit, but when I make a withdrawal, they steal all the money my profits with the reason they do not allow transactions with Scapling and trade orders must be hold more than 5 minutes. I agree with their provisions. Then I continue trading and lost all my money.

I continue to escrow and transaction, this time I continued to profit from my trading and meet all the conditions of FXGlory transaction.

But again they steal all the money returns, I contacted them to find out why and they told me that my trading orders illegal.

I asked them to show me proof that illegal they say from my account while I traded meet their conditions.

FXgolry not specify the cause when I asked, they were arbitrarily closed my account and sent me an email with the content:

*'' Dear Client,
As I checked, you were using illegal trading method. That is why của profit was unaligned.
You have của initial deposit, $ 300 trên balance now. Decision theo board, you can withdraw it after 180 days. (29/10/2015) "

I will enclose my report deals with this broker.
Brokers FXGlory a brown island, I hope in the members and administrators employed in this forum for me and accuse brokers so they do not have the opportunity scam other investors.
I would like to thank!
Daniel Andras,
Budapest, Hungary,
Mar 20, 2015,

I opened an account with them 5 days ago. I want to say they have the best support from all the brokers. They can answer all your questions and help you with everything.

Miroslav,
Decin, Czech Republic,
Mar 10, 2015,

I have been with fxglory for about 6 - 7 months now. Customer service is splendid. deposit by Skrill is instant. Skrill withdraw is 2 hours.

Shauna,
Dublin, Ireland,
Feb 27, 2015,

Delighted with the broker,very happy with what they are doing and way they are doing.

I guess as one of the member said if you follow rules (as I do) everything will work as it suppose to be working.

Recommending long time traders, can't say much about a short ones as i haven't done it myself.

Brian,
Feb 17, 2015,

As it seems this company is growing rapidly. They are improving their conditions and their support has become 24 h. I've started trading with them 2 years ago and can notice their progress and development.

Lisa Brown,
Irwin, USA,
Feb 13, 2015,

What I like most in Fxglory is that I live in the USA and it is important to me to be in contact with them during the day. That really helps me and I feel they care about their clients. Their support is always ready to help you 24 h. a day.

Rikk Sam,
NY, USA,
Feb 2, 2015,

I traded with them in 2013. Everytime they caused a loss but almost i felt 35% of the time the SL was hunted and when I asked them why is the price different they said every broker has different prices, but I said how can it be different by 10-15 pips from other brokers.

I am asking for my account statement for 2013 and they have disabled my account and blocked everything. I am asking them for my account 16362 and they are not providing me with this info. I don;t have any docs as all my access has been restricted else I would have escalated to trades court. I have seen my trades SL being hunted at the last millisecond of the market close.
Noorul Hameed Thabish,
chennai, India,
Nov 13, 2014,

Ok broker, They don't Allow scalping, they can remove profit from your account any time. Withdrawal is processed in one day, if you follow their rules, which is no scalping, no hedging, Recommend for those who trade long term. Short term traders don't open account with them.

Utkir Fayziev,
Bukhara, Uzbekistan,
Feb 11, 2014,

This company scammers.My account number 19246. On my account was $ 376,398 dollars.Kompany blocked my account does not give me my money. This company employs thieves. Who will help me get the money I will give 50%.
John,
Feb 10, 2014,

This is a scam , they close transaction before rich the stop lose. They removed my profit as a excuse of scalping . So far I was rejected twice when i ask for the money to be transfrered to my acc.
Alessandro D'Armi,
Roma, Italy,
Jan 15, 2014,

Issue escalated to Traders Court alec.d vs. fxglory.com | GUILTY
They are really Scam because they have disabed my account because I have made a deposit with Liberty Reserve that now not exist more. The truth is that I made the deposit with Liberty Reserve on the 06/13/2012 and on 06/20/2012 so they have taken my money and put it in their bank more then 1 year ago, when Liberty Reserve was good!!! I gained my balance with the trades with deals in the market!!! I have the screen shot of the deposit with Liberty Reserve, and all their mails for the Daily Confirmation of all my ‘Closed Transactions’ and ‘Open Trades’!!! So they stole $ 25000!!!

raiyan,
, Bangladesh,
Nov 13, 2013,

today they banned my account too.please be aware from it.fxglory is a scam....