Forex-Signals-4u.com Review Visit site

Join live discussion of Forex-Signals-4u.com on our forum

Pal Irvin,
Orlando,FL, USA,
Apr 25, 2012,

I similar fashion as Gerald, I signed up 10 months ago with managed account for $500 via paypal. After months I tried to get a status of my placement, was given the run around and then no more contact. I tried many times to get FRED DAIVD the CROOK to respond and he refuses to respond to my email request for my money or explanation. Just silence. Don't get rippped off by FRED DAVID the CROOK.

BEWARE! I am in the process of documenting my entire experience over a nine month period to submit to the traders court but in the meantime I wanted to make sure no one else got ripped off by FRED DAVID the CROOK. I encourage all who got ripped off by FRED DAVID the CROOK to contact PayPal in similar fashion if you sent in your money via that payment system so maybe we can get his PAYPAL account revoked before he rips off more folks.
Gerald,
PA, USA,
Apr 19, 2012,

They also offer a managed account which I joined a couple of years ago. I sent in $200.00 plus $10.00 fee, but never heard from them until I sent an email requesting an update which their website promises to do . They responded once, but after I requested my money back, they no longer responded. I never heard from them (Fred David) again or received back any money. I should have been more skeptical when I read on their website that their managed account was in THEIR NAME. BEWARE!