FxSumrin.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 5, 2015

Join live discussion of FxSumrin.com on our forum

Ahmeadabad, India,
Sep 19, 2012,

Hello,

I gave this Company to manage my account and they blown up my $5K account . The owner of this company is Abdullah Sumrin , he is from dubai...I gave my account to this company on 16 July 2012 after month they made profit of 20% in my account....But when i saw my account after one month..The trades were taken was with high lot size...They were using 1 lot on $5K account to trade Gold...At that time i warned them ..that dont tade with high lots....I want safe trading on my account...And as there website they say to take only 3-5% risk on each trade..but it was not in my case...When they started trading second month...they blow my account by 50% ..i got shocked to see they made $1800 loss in single trade ...the risk taken was too much high on my account ..I have detail statement proof and also chat proof on skype ...Now today i saw...there is only $1 left in my account....I contacted them today on skype and i was shocked to see that they block me from Skype and didnt responded anything...This shows clearly that they scammed me...I have his phone number 00962795695499 ..i msged him but he didnt responded ..i called him but he didnt responded...Please FPA help me in this matter...