GlobalPrime.com.au Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 23, 2020

About GlobalPrime.com.au

Global Prime Forex is a forex broker. Global Prime Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile currency trading top platforms. GlobalPrime.com.au offers over 40 currency pairs, shares, and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

GlobalPrime.com.au

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:200:1
Minimum to Open Live:$200
Established:2010
Address:Suite 604, 35 Grafton Street Bondi Junction Sydney, NSW, 2022, Australia
Contact:forex@globalprime.com.au, 61 (2) 8379 3622
EAs/Robots: Unknown
PAMM: Unknown
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, Neteller, Poli
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, Neteller, Poli

Join live discussion of GlobalPrime.com.au on our forum

GlobalPrime.com.au profile provided by jemook, Mar 7, 2019

There’s no substitute for the peace of mind that comes from knowing that you can rely on your broker at all times. If you’ve been looking for a broker that truly cares about your trading then you’ve come to the right place.

We offer over 40 currency pairs, shares, crypto, and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Our ability to provide customised liquidity, fantastic execution and friendly support ensures that our clients are always looked after from every angle.

Our ultimate aim is to make each one of our clients feel special and cared for. Nothing makes us happier than exceeding your expectations. Whether it’s a friendly chat about risk management or a detailed trade investigation – we always go the extra mile to ensure our clients receive a personal experience they won’t find at any other brokerage.

Rome, Italy,
Jan 24, 2020,

UPDATE ON MY FIRST REVIEW OF GLOBAL PRIME

After a brief, shaky start dealing with the chat scripted nonchalant customer service, I had the pleasure to deal with Peter who was as solid as can be. He built my confidence back to the seriousness of this broker with which I decided to do business with.

Keep in mind I am a veteran trader not a beginner and have many accounts. Accordingly, I can tell real fast who I am dealing with especially when we are talking about people’s livelihood and money.

Life is never perfect and no one certainly is perfect, everyone can have an “off day” and run 1 red light accidentally. That doesn’t define you as bad driver.
The key is always to step up to the plate when needed and quickly correct the course. That is what separates the jokers from the players. Global Prime did this. Within 48 hours, the problem was fixed and I funded my account without any problem.

Global prime is a serious player. I look forward to trading with them. Thanks Peter from Global Prime.

Jan 22, 2020 - 3 Stars I decided to open an account after reading the reviews from my fellow fx traders at forexpeacearmy .

Let me begin with my experience so far. . .

1/ Account opening process: fluid and without issues.
2/ Account funding: this is where the dinner date is starting to go south...and we have not even finished our drinks....

I tried the MasterCard funding option, but after two failed attempts i knew something was wrong. I confirmed with my bank that it was not blocking the transaction so I initiated a chat with Sam from Global Prime.

I asked why I could not fund my account with the MasterCard option and why each time the page froze while processing.
His answer: “ we are having issues”
( no kidding )...
Then I asked : when will the issue be fixed? ( thinking it was just a matter of hours)....
His Answer : ..: “ ASAP”
I was encouraged as ASAP to me means within hours. He then replied “ hopefully within a week”
He further told me: “ in the meantime please try another card, Neteller or a bank wire...” ....what an idea, I would had never had thought of that (sarcasm)
Basically I am getting a “script answer” from someone who clearly doesn’t know what to say.
I then went to try the Neteller option. It seems that they are not even on the list of merchants that I can use my debit MasterCard for when I click on funding via debit MasterCard.

I am now almost ready to say goodbye to my date before it gets worse....

If it is such an arduous process to send money Just imagine when it is time to withdraw funds.........

Hi Charles,

First of all thank you for giving us another chance, it's much appreciated. Have to give you another big thanks for updating your review. I'm glad everything is resolved and you can see what makes us different to the plethora of brokers out there. Please feel free to reach out to me personally if you ever face any type of issue.

Seoul, Korea, Republic of,
Jan 4, 2020,

Always like now...Excellent choice global prime.

1. Five years have passed since I learned of the global prime. I have no complaints yet.
2. If you manage your company honestly like you do now, you will be with Global Prime for the rest of your life.
3. I became close to the CS team. Always thank them for the quick answer, the kind answer and the attention.

Reply by jemook submitted Jan 31, 2020:
Thanks so much Kim, really appreciate the kind review. Lesson to be learned here is to get close to our support team. We want to get to know you so we can help out and offer tips that may help you on your FX journey. Five years is a long time with us, so it makes me super happy to hear what a good time you've been having. Keep in touch!

Dec 30, 2019,

Stop hunting

EURUSD. Dec 30th 1400 gmt. 1.11896.
My stop was hunted.
I've check with other brokers. Their pricing chart never even go so low.

My account is 998316. I didn't know this broker would resort to stop hunting.

Two other brokers didn't even hit that level.

NAIROBI, Kenya,
Dec 26, 2019,

WONDERFUL!! BEST BROKER IN THE BUSSINESS

i have been a trader for 4 years now...i have seen it all....from scam brokers....to ecn brokers who are really not ecn...i have seen brexit and the trump election...i have seen it all...and in all this time...global prime has been top notch...the customer review is always on point...especially a guy called LEVI...he answers all questions and is always on to answer the questions no matter how ridiculous.hes a very patient and thoughtful customer care guy...global prime have the lowest EURUSD spreads in the bussiness...a normal person has an acc that would qualify as a professional acc on other brokers..0 spreads only commissions..the withdrawals are always on time...longest waiting time ive ever waited is 2days...just spectacular!...i seriously wouldnt advice anyone reading this to use any other broker...global prime will be like a home to you...global prime will always take care of you

Reply by jemook submitted Jan 31, 2020:
Thanks Jack, reviews like this means so much more coming from someone that's been around the block and seen what other brokers get up to. Hope to work with you for many years to come.
Cornwall, United Kingdom,
Dec 21, 2019,

Instant attention

I have had accounts with GP for several years and linked through another service, they are probably the best yet, I now have 1:200 leverage which I need for my trading. Response is instant, any question is answered and Ivan's analysis is massively useful, although I would love to, I can't think of anything to moan about.. ....I'll keep thinking

Reply by jemook submitted Jan 31, 2020:
Thanks so much, glad you are enjoying your time with us :)
Gold Coast, Australia,
Dec 10, 2019,

Top-Notch

The team at Global Prime is thorough, professional, trustworthy, committed to clients and delivers significant value day-in and day-out. The idea that retail traders would go to some other shop (for any reason but especially) because of some silly promo when GP kills it on the things that matter is insane.

Reply by jemook submitted Jan 31, 2020:
Thanks legend, it's such a pleasure to work with you over the years!
Toronto, Canada,
Dec 3, 2019,

Absolute best broker. 100% transparant and legit. No scam!!!

Hello,

Just wanted to leave a small review about my experience with GlobalPrime so far. I would stay with this broker on the customer service experience alone. Their support, the live chat, and all their agents are absolutely on the ball with all the answers to any questions I have. I had to pleasure of speaking with someone named Sammy today and this person just went above and beyond what was required. Initially I asked about credit card funding into my account but that turned into a small discussion about swaps, b-booking brokers, and government regulations, just to name a few topics. This person, Sammy, was able to instantly answer all the questions I had and also went on to explain in great detail more information so that I would receive a thorough answer. I asked about swaps and this person told me how it functions, when to avoid, day (wednesday) where you get charged additional swaps. It was really a great experience and it really shows how much this broker cares about their clients. I haven't done any withdrawal yet so can't comment on that. Spreads are super tight. Execution for my trades instant. Customer service absolute best in the industry, They are 100% legit brokers willing to show statements for all the trades you have taken as I was told by Sammy "transparency is the #1 priority of GlobalPrime". I look forward to continue doing business with GlobalPrime for the rest of my life and am an extremely satisfied customer. Always will be. Thank you GlobalPrime for showing me you guys care about customers, be it a 100$ account or 100,000$ account. :) Cheers!

Reply by jemook submitted Jan 31, 2020:
Hi Jim, thanks so much for taking the time to leave this awesome review. It's super apprecaited. If there's anything else we can do to help you out please holler out! Looking forward to many more years together.
Manila, Philippines,
Nov 16, 2019,

The most honest, most credible and most educated broker in the universe

No Broker will ever shows their book. But Global Prime, with its goal to transparency, will show which banks has filled my orders. No Broker will ever do that.

Most of all, Global Primes The Daily Edge Market Outlook is by far the best market overview available, complete with its outstanding Fundamental Analysis aswell as its one of a kind costumers service relation.

Hi Barat,

Thanks for leaving such a thoughtful and positive review for GP! Glad you are enjoying Ivans content. Make sure to check out our Discord group so you can hit up Ivan at any time.. I hear he likes being woken up at 4am.. but you didn't hear that from me!

Hope we can continue to look after you well into the future.

jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Nov 13, 2019,

Fair and professional attitude.. thanks globalPrime

Hello All. I just would like to transfer my experience with Global Prime to you. I am not quite a news grader. I made a buy stop trade and unfortunately, I got slipped by a big gap and my TP was carried out and I lost almost 11% of my account balance. I chatted with one of the live chat team, his Name is Mr. Sammy. he listened to me first and then he went to review that trade in depth. after a while, he gave me a detailed explanation of the situation which I expected most of it. the wonderful thing is that+ GlobalPrime returned to me the balance as it was before the trade as a sign of good well. Thanks, Global Prime and Mr Sammy and really I am grateful for your positive behaviour.

Reply by jemook submitted Nov 22, 2019:
Thanks, it's great to be working with you mhemam2004!
Perth, Australia,
Nov 5, 2019,

Great support and reliable trade execution

Their online chat support is great, was just speaking with them. I have been with them for many years. As far as I know they are the only broker to offer the option of a trade receipt to show which liquidity provider was used. Fast and reliable execution of orders.

Reply by jemook submitted Nov 22, 2019:
G'day labtrade. Glad you enjoy the trade receipts, wouldn't it be nice if more brokers offered the same service?