GlobalPrime.com.au Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 11, 2018

Global Prime Forex is a forex broker. Global Prime Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile currency trading top platforms. GlobalPrime.com.au offers over 40 currency pairs, shares, and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

GlobalPrime.com.au

Join live discussion of GlobalPrime.com.au on our forum

GlobalPrime.com.au profile provided by jemook, Dec 2, 2016

The Global Prime approach to trading is focused on transparency and service.

To show that Global Prime does not profit from client losses, we can provide a trade receipt on any trade taken which shows which bank/liquidity provider filled the trade. This proves we do not take the opposite side of clients’ trades and therefore there is no conflict of interest between Global Prime and our clients. We believe this practice should be standard across all forex brokers — ask yours if they do the same.

Please visit our website at http://www.globalprime.com.au/forex for more information.

hmucuna,
Maputo, Mozambique,
Sep 20, 2018,

it is recommended

My experience with this broker is excellent, I have no reason to complain, doubts are answered instantaneously without hesitation. I have been in this broker for 2 years after several disappointments with dishonest brokers, the deposit as well as the withdrawals are answered as soon as possible, my last withdrawal was in less than 24 hours, the money was already in my account. Congratulations Global Prime
Pedigree,
Jesmond, Newcastle, United Kingdom,
Aug 20, 2018,

Who Else But Global Prime?

What can I say about Global Prime?

I have been trading for more than 8 years and have used a couple of brokers in that time. I have no reservation in placing GP way ahead of them all.

What is your priority? Is it funds security or company policy discretion? Is it an ever-present, courteous and effective Customer Service or perhaps, very importantly, a personal touch that deals with you as a human being and not just a number?

Well, GP in my 5 years' experience with them have double-ticked all the boxes. Needless to say: if you are in need of a honest and reliable broker there is just NOWHERE ELSE to go. End of story!
acostafulano,
Peru, Peru,
Aug 7, 2018,

Great customer service, good trading experience

I came into knowledge of Global Prime and Jeremy since its early days.

It took me some time before making up my mind to switching brokers from Pepperstone to GP and so far I can say that the experience has been very good. In terms of trading / spreads / execution I would say everything goes as expected (no big surprises here) but where I can say from first hand experience that they excel is in their suppport. Every time I've needed assistance they have provided it over e-mail and/or chat, and during one incident in which a bad tick caused some rogue trades to be opened, Jeremy himself intervened and ammended the situation to my (and some other affected individuals) to my full satisfaction.

I would reccomend this broker to anyone looking for a honest alterantive and who is interested in full customer assistance and support
Phillip Silvera,
Kingston, Jamaica,
Aug 7, 2018,

One of the better brokers

I have been with Global Prime for over 18 months and I have been quite satisfied with the service received. I have had no problems with the amounts deposited to my account and two issues I had were speedily resolved to my satisfaction. This is clearly one of the better brokers in the business and I have used about 6 of them.
fxFatCat,
England, United Kingdom,
Jul 17, 2018,

Great Broker, Horrid SWAP rates.

These guys seem to be legit, support is decent, although it can be a little dlayed at times, I guess everyone has to sleep at some stage?
One serious concern though is the SWAP rates, OMG, they have to be some of the worst in the forex world.
Been with them two months now and that is the only concern that I have. If they could just try and be average and more like some of the other way less reputable brokers out there, this would be a winning broker and there would be no need to trade with anyone else.
Reply by jemook submitted Jul 23, 2018:
Thanks for the review! It would be great if you could email me directly and let me know which brokers and pairs you have been comparing swap rates with. We have an institutional liquidity setup with multiple Prime Broker relationships that we hold real exposure with and as such our swaps reflect what we are charged by our Prime Brokers.

Retail brokers that internalise the majority of trades don't owe or pay swap to a third party on those internalised trades as they aren't holding real exposure in the market - this effectively allows them to charge whatever they want as for them it's all profit, no cost on those trades.

In saying this I just compared some of our majors swap rates (EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY) vs competitors and we are pretty close. Of course we can always improve! Hope to hear from you. Thanks again

eddy4423,
Jul 17, 2018,

Fantastic Broker

Global Prime is a breath of fresh air after years of being on the wrong side in a world that is designed for you to lose everything that you have worked so hard for. Global Prime is by far the best and most honest brokers I have ever used. Their Support is second to none. Every Request has been dealt with fast, happily and with confidence.

I wish there was a 10 Star rating. Anyone that cant use these guys I feel sorry for, anyone not using should really rethink what you are doing...

Trust me, make the move you won't regret it.

Jan 2, 2018 - 5 Stars Switching to Global Prime has been the best thing I've done in 7 years of trading.
Honest
Transparent
Open
I feel for people unable to trade with them.

Greatest Broker out there.
Reply by jemook submitted Jul 23, 2018:
Thanks so much! We love reading reviews like this. We hope to be your broker of choice for the foreseeable future. We'll do our best to keep things positive for you :)

SANDY,
Vancouver, Canada,
Jun 21, 2018,

They resolve my all issue, good broker, customer service is excellent and they are very helpful.now i am very happy and i recommend this broker.

May 31, 2018 - 1 Star they stop my all position when i was trading, they don't care about you. they just think about our commission not recommend this company,
Reply by jemook submitted Jul 23, 2018:
Glad we got that sorted for you Sandy and we appreciate you providing an update to your review once we resolved your issues.

CD,
Middle East, Kuwait,
Apr 1, 2018,

Perfect except for SWAP and Deposit processing time

My experience with Global Prime has been average to good - but not the very best due to few reasons:

Positives:
1. Fast Execution and Tight Spreads
2. The fact that they do not trade against you
3. Support

Negatives:
1. Worst swap rates amongst any brokers that you may want to compare them with. So, while their spreads are tight, their swap rates cover what they dont earn via spreads
2. Slow deposit processing - This is not their fault though since if you are living in the EU / Middle East / Asia then sending bank wire to them can take almost 5-6 business days - This is too slow!! I have sent wire to my broker in UK one night at 10PM my time ONLINE and next day at 1PM, my funds are reflected in my trading account. While in GP, I had sent a wire on Tuesday afternoon middle east time and it reached them on Tuesday morning - 1 full week!

So, if you are living in Aus and if you are day trading then GP is perfect for you. But for those traders who want their positions to stay for days / weeks, then be prepared to pay huge swap rates. GP may not be appropriate for you.

Global Prime - If you can rationalize your swap rates and make it more competitive, then i can get my account back to you guys despite extremely slow deposit processing time!
Hi CD,

Thanks so much for your review. I wrote some comments above about our swaps through our multiple Prime Broker liquidity setup. Feel free to reach out directly if you'd like to discuss further. Will do our best to improve the way we clear our swaps and hopefully bring you back as a client soon.

a,
netherlands, Netherlands,
Mar 26, 2018,

good broker and customer service, good execution through mt4 platform. tight spreads..
Reply by jemook submitted Jul 23, 2018:
Thanks for your review! Happy to be working with you.

wayne,
Mar 9, 2018,

Have recently opened a global prime account. Excellent broker and quickly setup and confirmed to start trading. Support is great and quick to help with any issues. Have been reassured by a very experienced friend and trader that global will not trade against the trader. Found it to be the case and spreads are tight at least with my recent experience so highly rec global prime as a broker
Reply by jemook submitted Jul 23, 2018:
Awesome, we are very happy that you are enjoying trading with us. If there's anything we can do to assist further please don't hesitate to reach out :)