GlobalPrime.com.au Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 19, 2019

Global Prime Forex is a forex broker. Global Prime Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile currency trading top platforms. GlobalPrime.com.au offers over 40 currency pairs, shares, and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

GlobalPrime.com.au

Information

Minimum Trade Size:0.01
Maximum Leverage:200:1
Minimum to Open Live:$200
Established:2010
Address:Suite 604, 35 Grafton Street Bondi Junction Sydney, NSW, 2022, Australia
Contact:forex@globalprime.com.au, 61 (2) 8379 3622
EAs/Robots: Unknown
PAMM: Unknown
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, Neteller, Poli
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, Neteller, Poli

Join live discussion of GlobalPrime.com.au on our forum

GlobalPrime.com.au profile provided by jemook, Mar 7, 2019

There’s no substitute for the peace of mind that comes from knowing that you can rely on your broker at all times. If you’ve been looking for a broker that truly cares about your trading then you’ve come to the right place.

We offer over 40 currency pairs, shares, crypto, and cfds for your personal investment and trading options.

Our ability to provide customised liquidity, fantastic execution and friendly support ensures that our clients are always looked after from every angle.

Our ultimate aim is to make each one of our clients feel special and cared for. Nothing makes us happier than exceeding your expectations. Whether it’s a friendly chat about risk management or a detailed trade investigation – we always go the extra mile to ensure our clients receive a personal experience they won’t find at any other brokerage.

ericcky84,
Singapore,
Apr 10, 2019,

BEST of the BEST

I started using Global Prime after being recommended by quite a number of FX veterans in SHF. I have tried using several brokers and big banks before, Global Prime is by far the best in service and their spreads are very good too.

Jonas was my account manager and he was exceptional in his service. patient, prompt, friendly and very knowledgable. I have bothered him multiple times in account creation and other technical questions, he was very fast to reply, his replies were all accurate information and he has tonnes of patience attending to some weird technical questions I had.

I highly recommend GP for all.
Zumber,
Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia,
Apr 10, 2019,

Globalprime really responsible

I few days ago requested a withdrawal and today i received it, and i must say they are really responsible.
diotto,
Montreal, Canada,
Apr 8, 2019,

2 years of experience

Always been the best and always will be.

2 years of trading with GP and never had a single issue. The customer service is always awesome and very helpful, they answer very quickly!
The pricing is good, there is no b booking or such (never had an issue where I thought that b booking would be happening!) - A true ECN broker.

This is a great broker, seriously! I'm very pleased and recommend it to every trader whether you're a professional or a retail trader (like me!)

Cheers!
DavidFcdn,
Apr 5, 2019,

Global Prime (second review)

In addition to my review from 20MAR2019, I would like to mention by name Chi-Rong Ho who is attending to the main support email. Most certainly one of the best, if not in fact THE best support experience that I can ever recall: I do not think I have ever seen such speedy replies, the responses are not only re-active to my inquiries but also pro-active to prevent future problems, and the level of professionalism is always top notch. Excellent going Chi-Rong!

Mar 20, 2019 - 5 StarsI have been with Global Prime since around July 2018, and since that time have carefully looked for anything to complain about, which I am very happy to report I have NOT found at all! From the onboarding process, to deposit and withdrawal, to support and assistance, timeliness and accuracy of statements and communications, spreads, execution, and the handling of the AUD / JPY flash crash at the beginning of the year - Global Prime has not only met but exceeded all expectations! I wish leverage was higher but it is very easy to understand if more than 1: 200 is needed than this is most likely over-trading anyway. I also wish to swaps were lower than when I tried to compare to other well-known brokers all I saw were MUCH worse rates. Very happy client here and I hope to continue this relationship for years to come. . .

Reply by jemook submitted Mar 21, 2019 Hi David,

Wow, what a review! Made our day. Likewise, we look forward to working with you over the years. If there is anything at all we can help you please let us know.

Wishing you well with your trading.

Cheers

john D,
Mar 28, 2019,

I'm very happy with Global Prime

This is a great full stop broker. Regulated, and seems safe and honest.
I just had some great help with Levi, I was very pleased and I recommend this broker especially if your in Australia, but also around the world. Just so glad to have something safe and honest close to home.
CP,
Mar 25, 2019,

Fast and great responsive service any time I have questions! Spreads are always very tight. They are always improving their products and I'm sure their service will not change. Can not go wrong with them!
gonsavage,
Mar 24, 2019,

i have had superb customer service so far from getting my debit/credit card approved to any other questions that i have had before choosing this broker. The spreads are great as well and i can truly say i trust this broker with my trading/funds.
Mark O,
Toronto, Canada,
Mar 22, 2019,

Today I opened up an account with Global Prime, and I can tell you I was blown away by the service they delivered from beginning to end.
I have heard many stories from friends regarding their trials and tribulations that they have had opening accounts with other brokers and thought I might end with the same type of experience. I truly was expecting the whole process could possibly take me a couple of days of back and forth, missing documents, take a clearer picture, need a copy of a household bill, etc, etc, etc.
The whole process to submit the application and fund my account took a little over 1 hour. Can I say I was really impressed with that experience.
I then was not sure what to do in regards to opening up a Meta Trader account and had to contact customer service. I ended up dealing with an amazing consultant by the name of Levi, who went above and beyond walking me through the steps to set up the account on my android phone, and stayed with me until the account was up and running on my phone.
If this is an indication of the type of service that I will be getting from Global Prime, they will have a customer for life.
Once again superior service by a great company.

MO
Surrealistik,
Mar 20, 2019,

Great spreads, great service.

Excellent spreads and trading conditions, excellent customer service. Jeremy Kinstlinger has always been greatly accommodating as has the staff in general. I highly recommend this broker.
Reply by jemook submitted Mar 21, 2019:
Hi Surrealistik,

Thanks for the recommendation. It's been great working with you over many years. Always happy to help you out!

Cheers
bride85,
vancouver, Canada,
Mar 6, 2019,

been with GP since Aug last year after IC markets shut down all canadian clients(disappointed to say the least)
very happy so far with GP..

I only have one question(or concern).. i'm thinking about do a large deposit ( exceeding $200,000 Cad).. im kinda worry about the safety of my capital being in foreign bank even though its segregated...

anyone can address this issue for me?? thank y'all for all...

cheers!
Reply by jemook submitted Mar 20, 2019:
Hi Bride85,

Thanks for the awesome review and great to have you on board.

Please get in touch with your questions and concerns via email and we can go through this together with you.

Regards