ForexSignals.com (Nick V. McDonald) Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 11, 2018

Other websites of this company include ThinkHugeInvestments.com  OogwaysOdyssey.com

Formerly at LiveForexTrading.org
Formerly at LiveForexTrading.info

ForexSignals.com (Nick V. McDonald)

Join live discussion of ForexSignals.com (Nick V. McDonald) on our forum

ForexSignals.com (Nick V. McDonald) profile provided by ForexSignals.com, Apr 3, 2018

Founded in 2012, ForexSignals.com is a portal for aspiring forex traders to follow and learn from professionals, in real time.

The 24hr trading room features 5+ live daily streams from a team of experienced professional traders. During these streams the traders discuss the market live, take trades and provide trading advice to members within the room.

In addition to the trading room, there is also a comprehensive forex educational academy across 100+ instructional videos which take students from beginner to advanced trading techniques.

kosmodave,

Great welcoming community

I have recently joined this group as an ammeter trader and can only give nothing but praise for the site. The mentors are welcoming and only too happy to help as is the community there. They don't promise to make you a millionaire but will guide you in the right direction to being a successful trader, then its up to you.
Barabus,
Singapore,
Sep 27, 2018,

I have been a Forex trader for a number of years and blundered aimlessly from site to site and from indicator to indicator as we all do. I wish i had found these guys earlier it would have saved me a lot of pain and shortened my learning curve. Simplicity and price action rules. Mark Burnell, Andrew Lockwood keep up the great work. Everyone out there this is the real deal.

Davefx
stevehazy,
Sep 27, 2018,

Have been a member of forexsignals for 8 months great mentors lots of help and advise from other members, the best site i have found by far
sstuart48,
Sep 13, 2018,

A very positive and valuable Forex community

I joined Forexsignals about 3 weeks ago as an amateur (still am obviously). I got lucky on a few trades before signing up and realised I needed a support system to help me to develop and make this a realistic and sustainable thing. Initially I was sceptical, but it was dead money to me because of my previous luck, and their reviews were good.

Since joining, I've been nothing but immensely impressed. The knowledge offered in this site is immense, but they tutor in a way that makes it easily digestible if you are willing to spend the time investing in their tutorials and daily webinars.

When I mention 'Forex Trading' to my family they think 'gambling', and I have no peers that have an interest in this or economics. So probably the best thing about ForexSignals for me aside Mark and Andrew, is the community. The people that chat daily and post their own signals. It's a real and positive community, knowing I'm not doing this alone.
Shrewd-Move,
SA, Australia,
Aug 17, 2018,

Lots to glean for the beginner to experienced trader.

This is the best help you'll get on trading Forex. The site has evolved and improved continually. The Daily reviews by Mark Bennell are simple and informative. His expectations and cautionary tactics on pairs that are "in play" gives you a road map to profitable trades. I can't speak highly enough of his work & the site in general. The chat has some great minds there too, many different styles and ideas put out by the community.
briseis,
Singapore,
Aug 12, 2018,

Recommended

I've been a trader for many years and this has also helped me because of the 24hr live trading room. I've learnt a lot and have become a consistently profitable trader now. =)

Link is below
Jon Paul,
Aug 3, 2018,

Does not fulfil its promises

This website promises - 'Our professionals regularly publish easy to interpret forex signals for you to follow'.This is not true. Two professional post no signals and the third about 1 signal a week,The education material is interesting but it is hard to believe that their strategies work when the people who teach the strategies post very few trade signals and the ones they do post fail more often than not. Such a shame as the site has so much potential but this is not the place where you are going to learn how to trade full time.Before you join ask about how many signals are posted in a month and what the success rate is.
Reply by ForexSignals.com submitted Aug 22, 2018:
Hi Jon Paul,

During your 7 day trial the market wasn't particularly volatile so only a handful of trades/signals were recommended to the community.

However, as a result of your feedback we've begun implementing Market Commentary. A report which is published by one of our menors, Mark Bennell, several times each day and gives an indication of potential upcoming trades.

We're big believers in not over trading, however if you insist on being active in the market then our recommendations will give you the best chance of success.

If you would like to try us again we'll gladly give you another 7 day trial, and hopefully you'll revise your review up a couple of stars once you've had a better chance to use our signals.

Billybo72,
Jul 27, 2018,

Excellent website and community to learn the art of forex trading.

Excellent place for all novice and experienced traders to learn and share ideas. The training material is also very good and easy to follow. The daily webinars held in the trading room by the mentors are particularly helpful where all members can participate and ask real time questions about the markets.

5 out of 5 for me
guyana247,
Jul 20, 2018,

Started Forex trading in March 2018 and by chance came across Forex Signals and decided to give it a go. Since I joined my confidence and knowledge have grown and now I'm trading on my own ( Part time). The site has an excellent academy and 3 professional mentors who each bring a different style of trading. For newbies If you want to learn about trading and how the market works and what influences price I would highly recommend them.
ayazkhanin,
Jul 19, 2018,

Best Educational Site For the Budding Forex Traders. Managed by Trustworthy Guys. No Scam Here

Best Educational Site For the Budding Forex Traders.
Managed by Trustworthy Guys. No Scam Here