ForexSignals.com (Nick V. McDonald) Review Visit site

Updated: May 20, 2019

Other websites of this company include ThinkHugeInvestments.com  OogwaysOdyssey.com

Formerly at LiveForexTrading.org
Formerly at LiveForexTrading.info

ForexSignals.com (Nick V. McDonald)

Join live discussion of ForexSignals.com (Nick V. McDonald) on our forum

ForexSignals.com (Nick V. McDonald) profile provided by ForexSignals.com, Apr 3, 2018

Founded in 2012, ForexSignals.com is a portal for aspiring forex traders to follow and learn from professionals, in real time.

The 24hr trading room features 5+ live daily streams from a team of experienced professional traders. During these streams the traders discuss the market live, take trades and provide trading advice to members within the room.

In addition to the trading room, there is also a comprehensive forex educational academy across 100+ instructional videos which take students from beginner to advanced trading techniques.

PeteThom,
UK, United Kingdom,
May 8, 2019,

Terrific Value

Really beneficial service. I particularly like Andrew's naked trading strategy as it has helped me trade in a very straightforward and disciplined way. I thoroughly recommend ForexSignals.com to anyone who's prepared to learn and put into practice the new found knowledge diligently. Thankyou.
svedavya,
India,
Apr 30, 2019,

My Journey with ForexSignals.com as a member for last 3 months

ForexSignals.com is one of the best forex related websites which focuses on enabling an individual to become a confident and profitable trader.
I have joined forex signals for a trial of 7 days 3 months ago (just after blowing my 1 account by following some 3rd part signals, though I lost a good amount of money but later I was happy that it lead me to forex signals) that same day I was searching for videos to help for a new strategy and I was drawn to Andrew's video on Naked trading strategy and I signed up and took 1 year subscription the next day itself after spending some time in trading lap for 6-7 hours. Many misinterpret the ForexSignals for a signal provider but it's not some signal provider website, its a complete package for an individual to learn basics to advanced concepts of forex trading and of course we can see all mentors and members posted signals on the dashboard anytime. With the expert mentors and their daily live sessions one can learn many strategies and adopt the suitable one for their match, also identify their past mistakes to become a proficient trader for future. This forum with the huge member base is no short in offering mutual help. I have learned a lot here, I have overcome my fears, I have patiently demo traded again for 2 months, experimented my understanding and learning.

Finally, take away from the forum is having some profitable trades for a few weeks now. And mainly I learned to digest the losing trades with no emotion attached. I am a part-time trader and I cannot watch live videos but I watch them in my free time as it is always available in archives.
Thanks a lot for the mentors Andrew(The Master), Mark(Asian shooting star) and (Mighty) Max for all your support and guidance, it really helped me a lot.
dfwmba06,
Apr 22, 2019,

Most Balanced Realistic Approach to Building a Business in Forex

There is a lot of noise out there around forex. If you want a legit experience learning, I highly recommend forexsignals. I waited a year till I signed up with them, and while there is nothing to replace experience and trading mistakes, this site / community is the next best thing to "learning by doing". I would not trade without this community. Solid learning materials, massive amounts of wisdom / experience in the mentors. I'm very fortunate to have found this group. Andrew Lockwood and his colleagues are absolutely the best and most balanced traders I've come across in the industry.
Muiry,
UK, United Kingdom,
Apr 11, 2019,

Not professional at all.

Signed up fro free trial.
Within an hour I found out my details ie email AND telephone no. I have been handed over to a Forex broker who emailed me then phoned me to pressure me on the benefits of their platform.
Offered to absorb cost of monthly signals if I made a deposit.
Mr Lockwood is very happy to sell your details and you have to ask if he gets a commission for every sign up ... not the way to business.
Not happy
Reply by ForexSignals.com submitted Apr 23, 2019:
Hi Muiry,

We're sorry the broker put pressure on you. We're currently running a promotion with Blueberry Markets whereby you receive a free subscription if you open and fund a live account with their brokerage. They then pay your subscription fees. We don't "sell" your details as such, however I can appreciate why it might feel like this way considering your experience.

I've had a discussion with the sales desk there and instructed them to be a more considerate with our clients.

Should you want to continue with our trading room and signal service we're happy to give you a free 12 month license to make up for the situation. Please contact us on support@forexsignals.com to organise.

Regards

Nick McDonald
DwnJacobs,
South Africa,
Apr 5, 2019,

The Best Learning & Signals platform you can find

Where do i start.

Forex signals in my opinion is definitely the best of its kind. You learn so much information in a short period of time. They are truly there to help and teach you the do's and don'ts. Everyone is so friendly and keen to help and learn, it feels like Family.

have been following signals and have done so many things and could not get success, always ended on the wrong side of the market and blue my account. all the answers i wanted to know of, what and how they got answered in a matter of a day. no question to big or stupid or what ever reason for them. be sure that everything you want to know will be successful and answered.

By far the best learning Platform you can find in the world no doubt about that
If you want to be really successful, with Forex Signals is the only true way. no shortcuts
Michael Davidson,
Newcastle, United Kingdom,
Apr 5, 2019,

5 star highly recommend

This is a really good company to join, Friendly people, good environment, and Very nice to polite mentors. They help you out with any questions or ideas you may have. If you want to learn about the Forex market, I would highly recommend Forex-signals to anyone wanting to increase their knowledge about Forex, you will have a great laugh with all the members too are a great community.
victor k,
Singapore,
Apr 3, 2019,

Great for the aspiring trader.

Legit trading learning with ongoing support. Great starting point for the aspiring trader.
Eulise,
Mar 29, 2019,

The best informed signals

Best Forex Signals Reports.

I'm a subscriber of multiple rooms for signals, and I can say ForexSignals.com is by far the best For me.
Here is the way: they
make you realise straight away there is not such a "blind" signal that will give you tons of pips once you place your order. If you are looking for that magical signal, you are bound to disappoint regardless of the service you select.
They would rather educate you on how you can make an informed decision to place a forex order.

The other sites that I'm a subscriber of, they just send you the signal without the rationale of why they believe the market is heading in that direction.

I did read a review on this site that triggered me to write mine, the person says "they do not keep track of records", that may be true, I really do not look at their stats, but I can tell you that my records show me that every time I've been paying attention to what they analyze and I make my decision I'm on the money!

By the way, there are many contributors from the forexsignals community posting their own analysis / signals almost by the hour. And I'm sure they keep their own records and are confident enough to post the signal based on acquired knowledge from the mentors. I've done it a couple of times.

If you want to take control of your trading and improve your win rate, then this is a great platform. If you are not keen to go through the materials and listen to the daily market reviews, then this platform does not sell the magic pill!

Also, for the person that mentioned that you need to put down your credit card for the trial period, try signing yourself up for Netflix and then comeback here and tell your experience! Not to mention that Netflix will not extend your trial another week period, free of charge, if you are not convinced of the service.
Forexsignals.com gave an extension after my trial expired, they did not charge me for it.

Anyways, I'm pretty satisfied with my year subscription as it's already gotten the investment in the week after I signed up.

Happy tradings.
I
Longhorn,
Mar 28, 2019,

ForexSignals teaches you how to trade

If you are looking for how to be a professional trader - this is the place to go. As the saying goes - give a man a fish, feed him for a day - TEACH the man how to fish feed him for life. They teach you all the aspects of trading - this is not a site that allows you to be a robot and buy when they say to - they teach you how to read the charts and how to make your own decisions. I have a MBA in Investing and Portfolio Management - I have learned more about real life trading and from this site than I did getting my MBA. This is not for the lazy person - this requires hard work, time, and patience - but nothing in life is worthwhile unless it takes work. If you want to be a successful trader for years to come and not reliant on someone else what you need to buy or sell - this is the place to go.
Ronnie Rollin,
singapore, Singapore,
Mar 28, 2019,

Great find

Low price, excellent mentors and a stock trading academy stocked with quality videos that changed the course of my trading. The name 'forex signals' should probably be changed down the road. While members of post their ideas and trades, it is more of an academy and a community of ideas. Check out Mark's stuff if you are trying it out - it changed the course of my trading. almost a year with them no complaints. The mentors make the place.