ForexSignals.com (Nick V. McDonald) Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 10, 2018

Other websites of this company include ThinkHugeInvestments.com  OogwaysOdyssey.com

Formerly at LiveForexTrading.org
Formerly at LiveForexTrading.info

ForexSignals.com (Nick V. McDonald)

Join live discussion of ForexSignals.com (Nick V. McDonald) on our forum

ForexSignals.com (Nick V. McDonald) profile provided by ForexSignals.com, Apr 3, 2018

Founded in 2012, ForexSignals.com is a portal for aspiring forex traders to follow and learn from professionals, in real time.

The 24hr trading room features 5+ live daily streams from a team of experienced professional traders. During these streams the traders discuss the market live, take trades and provide trading advice to members within the room.

In addition to the trading room, there is also a comprehensive forex educational academy across 100+ instructional videos which take students from beginner to advanced trading techniques.

LongJoe81,
Dec 6, 2018,

Joined Forexsignals.com back in August18. Had been looking for a good place to learn the ropes. The mentors are all top blokes, always have time to answer questions. Live streams are priceless and training lab is packed full of knowledge from the very experienced Mentors. If you are looking to start trading forex, this community is for you. Best thing I have done in my short trading career is to join forex signals. Love you guys. Thank you Andrew, Mark and Max.
Chris,
Dec 3, 2018,

Dodgy

Joined for the 1 week free trial, nothing short of shocking in my opinion.
Signals sent via email. Does have reasoning why but often too late to take.
1 signal sent had a 210 pip stop loss with a 30 pip target. That is possibly the worst risk to reward ratio I have come across on a trading site. Charging 97USD a month, shows where they make their money from
Reply by ForexSignals.com submitted Dec 10, 2018:
Hi Chris,

I'm sorry to hear you didn't enjoy your experience within our trading room!

You might want to know that none of the mentors would ever post a trade signal with that kind of risk vs reward. What you received to your email inbox would've been from another member in the room that you clicked to follow (as we do not automatically send you trade signals to your email inbox - even mentors signals).

That said, I'd like to welcome you back to the room for another 7-day no obligation free trial so we can make sure you're following the right mentors to help you in your trading.

If you'd like to take up this offer, please email support@forexsignals.com and we'll gladly assist you.
RobbyWright,
Nov 30, 2018,

Great service being provided

Very good site.

Great learning content for beginners such as myself and loads of in depth information all helping to hone individual trading skills.

Also the mentors Andrew, Mark and Max are very friendly and great at also progressing trading skills. The community is also active 24/7 and is another great source of help.

Would highly recommend, and there are signals posted continuously for trading opportunities.

Top notch service!
jonsnow,
Philippines,
Nov 26, 2018,

i would definitely refer this to other traders new or not. This community help me a lot. there are more to this community. come visit and witness it's greatness! :)
Muhammad Amir,
Nov 6, 2018,

Great and Unique Experience

Great forum and Excellent education I have never seen in my forex trading career . I joined last month October and its great and unique experience . Andrew Lockwood 30 years experience mentor and the way he teach like for a beginner to pro trader. Also other mentor is very good experience and knowledge.
Its not like other signal services which I used in past just send entry exit point and stop loss they are unique and different like every big market session discuss the market weekly report on particular pairs trade ideas etc Worth to join forexsignals.com Thank you so much Andrew and all team member and Good Luck to you guys.
Bluefin,
NSW, Australia,
Oct 28, 2018,

Without This Site I would have failed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I often drive 4 hours to go fishing with a Guide. He teaches Me how to fish, What to look for, Where to cast and what technique to use. I have been with forexsignals.com for almost 12 months, I have only been trading for 12 months, before that I had only heard vagley about the FX market. I was a complete newby. The Mentors , Especially Mark , Have taught me how to fish ! and I am now making a consistent Profit ! If your looking for somewhere to give you fish, this it not the place!
You must put in the effort and learn yourself !! I took this on as a business ,and structured It that way. I treat the education side as equivalent to a 3 year uni course ! Hard work, but I am dedicated to it. Everything you need to do this is supplied via over 100 videos ! Also you can message any of the mentors with a question. If it is to hard to answer in written form, They will show you in their next stream. The mentors stream at least once each a day. As I am in Australia , Mark is fist up in the morning for Me ! He looks at every pair before the stream and picks out potential trades, then shows you why he likes it , what To look for to enter, and what areas for your stop loss and take profit. He teaches you to fish for yourself !!!

Jun 2, 2018 - 5 Stars Well, It has been a gruelling 7 Months for me, But I can now comfortably trade on my own! Something that should have taken years. Yes I have been on the computer 12 to 14 hours a day, looking at charts, Using the training that Mark Andrew and Joel have provided. I knew nothing when I started, Never had anything to do with economics or trading of any type. I started from scratch, and these Mentors and the Forexsignals members took me under their wing and helped train me Well !!! You don't need to go anywhere else to learn properly. But don't expect free signals, They are there, But you are encouraged to learn and make your own analysis of the signals provided. Many of the signals go into detail as to why the decision was made to trade that pair. Trading is now My business, And forexsignals is a crucial part of it.
kosmodave,

Great welcoming community

I have recently joined this group as an ammeter trader and can only give nothing but praise for the site. The mentors are welcoming and only too happy to help as is the community there. They don't promise to make you a millionaire but will guide you in the right direction to being a successful trader, then its up to you.
Barabus,
Singapore,
Sep 27, 2018,

I have been a Forex trader for a number of years and blundered aimlessly from site to site and from indicator to indicator as we all do. I wish i had found these guys earlier it would have saved me a lot of pain and shortened my learning curve. Simplicity and price action rules. Mark Burnell, Andrew Lockwood keep up the great work. Everyone out there this is the real deal.

Davefx
stevehazy,
Sep 27, 2018,

Have been a member of forexsignals for 8 months great mentors lots of help and advise from other members, the best site i have found by far
sstuart48,
Sep 13, 2018,

A very positive and valuable Forex community

I joined Forexsignals about 3 weeks ago as an amateur (still am obviously). I got lucky on a few trades before signing up and realised I needed a support system to help me to develop and make this a realistic and sustainable thing. Initially I was sceptical, but it was dead money to me because of my previous luck, and their reviews were good.

Since joining, I've been nothing but immensely impressed. The knowledge offered in this site is immense, but they tutor in a way that makes it easily digestible if you are willing to spend the time investing in their tutorials and daily webinars.

When I mention 'Forex Trading' to my family they think 'gambling', and I have no peers that have an interest in this or economics. So probably the best thing about ForexSignals for me aside Mark and Andrew, is the community. The people that chat daily and post their own signals. It's a real and positive community, knowing I'm not doing this alone.