AGM-Forex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 27, 2018

Other websites of this company include AGMMarkets.com

AGM-Forex.com

Join live discussion of AGM-Forex.com on our forum

debrecen , Hungary,
Jan 8, 2015,

I worked two months with AMG, great service, I did 5keuro gain, I have no problem, very good broker
Chengdu, China,
Feb 23, 2013,

some user here(MIH Bobby, Bangladesh) post few questions, so I'd like to answer based on my own experience and topic understanding.

>Do any one in FPA have trading experiences with AGM Forex ?

The FPA guys just operate the website, they are not traders or investors, it is site users like you and me who actually trades. I have trading experience with AGM, so I'm answering questions here for you.

>They offering Swap-Free option in both Normal & ECN type account, per lot $5-$6 round trip (open + close) commission in ECN account but hedging isn't allowed.

This is only for Islamic accounts, but their SWAP are very competitive.

>Though they are regulated by CySEC & also compesate their client up to Euro 20,000 by ICF (Investor Compensation Fund) but is CySEC & ICF is more reliable like FSA (UK) or FSCS ?

Cyprus being in the EU, therefore CySEC and FSA (UK) work under the same European legislation (MiFID), so it is the same reliability, and because they work under the same rules, my account manager told me that AGM is also listed on the FSA and all other EU member state regulators website see link - http://www.agm-forex.com/regulation.php. One more thing, I spoke with my account manager at AGM and explained my concerns about Cyprus Defaulting in the EU, but AGM account manager told me that my trades and funds are executed outside Cyprus, they hold clients money separate to AGM's own money, therefore, there is no risk for the client in doing business with AGM Cyprus.

I traded with many brokers and AGM seems a good one, among few top brokers in my long list of brokers that I used.

Munich, Germany,
Feb 12, 2013,

I've opened account at AGM 2 months ago, and till now no problem found. I have an ECN type of account, so slippage/requotes/delays are out of question here, they just doesn't exist at ECN accout, the order execution is perfect and light-fast. Currently I can not add some more information, but it seems that nothing more can be said about that good broker, they "just works". For test purpose I asked to withdraw my first small profit ($500) and I've got my money at my bank account within 2 days, so seems everything is OK with AGM not only with trading itself but with money withdraw also.
, Bangladesh,
Sep 23, 2012,

Do any one in FPA have trading experiences with AGM Forex ? I found their some trading conditions quite ineresting - http://www.agm-forex.com/instruments/agm_trading.php