TradeTheLadders.com (Blue Sky Trading Partners) Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 5, 2015

Join live discussion of TradeTheLadders.com (Blue Sky Trading Partners) on our forum

Stephen,
New York, USA,
Aug 5, 2012,

The trading room is not attended, I am not really sure that it needs to be. The system they use is easy to understand and implement. They provide a PDF as well as a video explaining how to trade. Customer support is very good they responded to my questions within 3 hours. and then followed up to make sure my questions had been dealt with.

The trading room did crash this week. It was apparently down for about 2 hours. I was not trading at the time so I don't know the reasons why it crashed. They extended memberships giving everyone an extra 30 days. I did not ask for an extension and was still given one.

The rules for trading the system are very clear and the signals are very clear. I did make a fair number of pips on a demo account.

They have been posting results in various forums, which is how I found them and the results posted do match the trades that have been signaled for the hours which I have traded.

I give them a thumbs up

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: 4 star rating removed. This review came from the same location that TradeTheLadders used to post inside the FPA's forums.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review is being set to Zero stars.