GDMFx.com Review

Scam!
Updated: May 9, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

GDMFX is an online forex broker. GDMFX offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platforms. GDMFX.com offers over 20 currency pairs, and metals for your personal investment and trading options.Traders should be aware that GDMFx does not appear to feel obligated to process withdrawal requests.

GDMFx.com
2019-04-29:  The CNMV of Spain has issued an unregistered firm warning against gdmfx.com/Global Derivative Capital Markets NZ Ltd.  CLICK HERE to verify.
2019-04-16:  The New Zealand Companies Office lists Global Derivative Capital Markets NZ Limited (3945518) as being In Liquidation.  CLICK HERE and search  for company 3945518 for confirmation.
SCAM CONFIRMATION

2018-04-30:  GDMFx just received 4 more FPA Traders Court guilty votes for failure to pay money owed to customers.  This makes a total of 6 guilty votes against the company.

The FPA now considers GDMFx to be a scam.  The FPA recommends against depositing any money with GDMFx.  If you have money with this broker, the FPA recommends you try to withdraw it as soon as possible.

The FPA is disappointed in how the CEO of GDMFx has handled these complaints.

SCAM CONFIRMATION
2016-07-08:  GLOBAL DERIVATIVE CAPITAL MARKETS NZ LIMITED (FSP238465) has been deregistered by the New Zealand Financial Service Providers registry.  CLICK HERE to confirm.

Join live discussion of GDMFx.com on our forum

GDMFx.com profile provided by GDMFX, Jan 19, 2018

Global Derivative Capital Markets NZ Limited (GDMFX) is a global broker providing online currency trading services. The company is registered in New Zealand and listed on the New Zealand Company’s Office site under Number 3945518 with its regional headquarters based in Auckland New Zealand since August 2012.

Scam!

Magrs7,
Latvia,
Jan 19, 2017,

Low level of service. The high appreciation here looks like a man-made, inadequate reality.

Reply by GDMFX submitted Jan 23, 2017:
Dear Magrs7,

I see that you are copy-pasting this same text in several websites already. Maybe I would be able to help if you shared more information about your issue. Please contact us at CustomerSupport@GDMFX.com or our Livechat on www.GDMFX.com. Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Valter Pratas,
Lisbon, Portugal,
Dec 15, 2016,

The Support is excellent

Hello traders, I just want to say that I am very satisfied with the Services GDMFX has delivered. The Support is excellent, and the Trading was flawless. The Spreads are also very low and I have seen those go wide on news, but not as wide as other quite more well-known brokers.
I am still trading with them and all my dealings with them are fantastic. I recommend GDMFX to all experienced traders out there!!!!

Vader,
Korea, Republic of,
Dec 13, 2016,

Hi, I am reading the comments and I can not understand! I have absolutely no problems with the company! Everything is smooth especially with the help of my account manager - Andy. GDMfx is the best broker, I have wor
ked with!

Viet Nam, Viet Nam,
Dec 9, 2016,

GDMFX is scammer!!!

Dear all traders, I have an account at GDMFX number 8151179. I traded get profit of 4,461$ and when I made withdrawal, GDMFX used all way to delay my fund. Whenever I join to live chat, the support told me that its processing and I will get fund as soon as possible but till now I get nothing.
Recently, I sent email to them but they don’t reply. They don’t respect clients, they are cheating my fund. They still advertise as a good broker, but when client make deposit and get profit, they don’t pay .They are real cheater, please don’t trade at this broker anymore.
I have enough proof for their cheating and I will do all thing to against this broker if they don’t pay fund to me.
In the meantime, I warn all traders in the world, let avoid this broker. Scammer.

Reply by GDMFX submitted Dec 15, 2016:
Dear Hua,
Thank you for reaching out! We would like to clarify a few things.
1. A person with your name or account number has never "join to live chat".
2. GDMFX cannot refuse to pay profits just like that, without a valid legal reason. This reason most frequently is an abuse of our Terms and Conditions or more specifically unallowed trading practices. We've seen a lot of people who break the rules and then try to twist our hands by posting "scam broker this", "scam broker that" online but this has never and will never scare us. If you play by the rules then we honestly wish you to make as much profits as possible and no one will be able to legally not pay you. This would not be true however if you are a part of an abuser group all under the same IB, all trading from the same IP, all breaking the Terms of one and the same custom promotion, which you were all specifically warned what you can and cannot do with.

Kind regards,
Viet Nam, Viet Nam,
Nov 17, 2016,

Sorry GDMFX for my this below review.

This is just a misunderstanding and its now solved.
Sorry GDMFX for my this below review.

Thanks for GDMFX support.

Nov 13, 2016 - No Rating GDMFX is a real cheater. Let stay away from this broker!!!
PLEASE GUIDE ME TO LITIGATE THIS BROKER AND GET BACK FUND.

GDMFX joined and opened representative offices in my country and programs in order to attract investors. However, they really are a fraud when attracting investment from traders, and then disappear .I deposited and got profit, then i made withdrawals of profit. GDMFX delayed my request because of the excuse neteller matter and lasted until now.I have repeatedly contacting their support, they promised me that would process as soon as possible. Their presentitives always told me wait and try to push them pay. 2 month passed, I still try to wait in hope but so far, they have not processed my order, i burned my capital there. They are actually scammer, real market maker, just hope clients burn account, try to attract investments then bring money run away.

My account number is 8151352,i have 2 pending withdrawals of total 8,919 $.
Dear all traders, please guide me to litigate this broker and get back fund.
PLEASE HELP ME AND WARN WITH THIS BROKER. SCAMMER!!!

Goias, Brazil,
Sep 1, 2016,

They are not paying via Neteller and Skrill! not to mention that I know of some who received by Skrill and Neteller! that is, who are paying they want!

Reply by Kiril Tsenkov submitted Sep 5, 2016:
Dear Negociosurreal,
Thank you, for reaching out! We are experiencing difficulties with Skrill and Neteller, which we realize must be very frustrating for you. Nevertheless, please rest assured that we are working very hard to resolve the situation and to have the functionality restored as soon as possible. In the meantime you can continue to make your withdrawals via wire transfer without any issue. For more information and assistance, please contact our Customer Support Department: CustomerSupport@gdmfx.com
Kind Regards,
Smith,
Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam,
Jul 12, 2016,

I've used GDMFX for BO trading I noticed that their support team is really helpful. Their payout for your 1st deposit when you request payment is working fine. However, for next payout I'm feeling that they're trying to delay with stupid issues and make you piss off. How ever they DO payout after around 3 weeks of pushing.

If GDMFX can give more trust on the payout process, I'm highly recommended this broker to anyone.

Kevin Je,
Kuching, Malaysia,
Jun 14, 2016,

they used another company xy72 to cheat our money. I lost all my money in GDMFX. NOT recommended broker.

Reply by Kiril Tsenkov submitted Aug 1, 2016:
Dear Kevin, We are very sorry to hear of your loss, but we do not own a company called "xy72"! If you are referring to an arrangement you made with someone to trade on your behalf or to advise you, then please note that this definitely has nothing to do with GDMFX. We do not offer advisory services and we do not trade on behalf of our customers. If it is a different type of issue you'd like to complain about, then please by all means contact our Customer Support Department at: customersupport@gdmfx.com and we will investigate immediately. Kind Regards, GDMFX
FreddyFX,
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico,
Apr 30, 2016,

I started with this broker a few days ago, trading BO on demo so far. So far everything is functioning fine and I love their BO clock. Reading all the earlier comments from other traders, it makes me wonder why so many complaints seem to be from the same part of the world, and all in bad English and not really hitting a solid problem than to simply post garbage ?!
Going live with them this coming Monday and if ANY issues, you can bet I will post them here.

Julien,
Girona, Spain,
Feb 17, 2016,

Thanks very much to Support! Great effort to get it on my MAC. Whenever you need their assistance just contact them.