Handels-Signale.com Review

Updated: Aug 24, 2018
Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.
Handels-Signale.com

Join live discussion of Handels-Signale.com on our forum

cezy,
Europe, Hungary,
Mar 17, 2013,

Hi I am client of this company since oct 2012 (it was my worst decision in my life). They working with a broker called Olympfx (www.olympfx.com). Their results from 2009 was 20% average / month. After sending my initial funds we started to trade (I received a MT4 account to review my trades online). Everything was so real, I checked the prices on other brokerages (FxCM, FXDD, etc.) and the price on Olympfx and ther brokerages were similar. We received even monthyl payment back as "spread sharing". There was no profit shaing and no swap on long trades !There was only one warning signal : you can not retreive money ony after 6 months... but I accepted this because of the great results. I was no suspicios till 11 March when my account was "filled" with hedge trades turning my 500.000 USD account into -500.000 USD floating trades (I have the statement as evidence). After 2 days we received an email from money manager that their servers were hacked and they are sorry about the situation. If you check the trades (they traded only EURUSD) there is no way out from the current situation. I started to investigate the companies background and it turned out that their domain name was registered in 2011 and 2012 for Olympfx. Now all clients we try to get together to start a legal action and get our money back as we suspect that "all real accounts" were fake using manipulated MT4 server. Can we start and investigation from your side, would be nice to make a huge buzz in the forex community in order to stop these criminals. I have all the evidences also the other clients can act together but we do not know how to start. Please help as we are desperate. Thank you in advance for your help.

Review Moderation Team Note: The next step would be to start a thread in the Scam Alerts Folder of the FPA's forums.