MQL5 Review

1.139 • 29 REVIEWS
Updated: Nov 7, 2022
MQL5.com

MQL5.com is community site and a marketplace for Metatrader 4 and 5 trading platform users and coders maintained by MetaQuotes software developers. It includes MQL5 market, MQL5 Indicators, MQL5 signals, community and more.

Please note that MetaQuotes is not a registered investment advisor, or broker it is a technology provider. Trading strategies, signals available at MQL5 marketplace belong to independent providers.

Related sites include Juvenille-Emperor.com.

Established: 2000
Contact: Unknown
1.139 • 29 REVIEWS

N
france, France,
Oct 26, 2021,

Worst support + Too many scams around

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Traders be aware, MQL5 is one of the worst businesses I ever dealt with.

Have been scammed with a nice looking backtest EA that totally fails in real account (M5 Scalping by seller Vadym Velychkov:https://www.mql5.com/en/users/vadim89127).

Following that scam, I contacted the support and they just sent me away, no compensation, no refund, no exchange, nothing. These guys are just as bad as their sellers.

Do not trust them and better to run far away from this marketplace.

ALSO, due to this scam, I opened a forum sub for letting people know how bad this seller is, they just banned me.
F
NY, USA,
May 28, 2021,

Stay away from MQL5.....

I bought ea on MQL5,
because many people on MQL5 online gave this product 5 stars,
$399$499$599. I was cheated.
I felt wrong with 2.3 days.
I started to ask for refund. It was too far from the introduction.
MQL5 no refunds, also restricted my account.
The MQL5 website is more hateful than the seller.
F
VA, USA,
May 24, 2021,

Indicators are sold and then pulled

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I have purchased thousands of dollars of indicators from this site to try and find a system that can help me. You would think there would be some type of recourse in the name of customer service. But they do not respond. They send you to a board where others do the answering for the company.

Many of the indicators that I have purchased have been removed. I was never able to use all of my activations. For example, I paid 200 dollars for an indicator that had 8 remaining activations. When I try to download, I get a message that says;
""Unfortunately, "SUCH AND SUCH is unavailable
You can check out other products of SO AND SO:""

Often times they only give five activations and this is theft. If (as I have) you download the MT4 Demo from say, Osprey, and they only give you a 30 day free trial, the indicator activation is counted against you and you cannot retrieve it. The Vendor will lie to you and say "we are only allowed to give five activations.." But if this was true then other Vendors would not be able to follow the same rules. You have four left. Not Cool! You pay for the indicator and you should have it as long as you want.

Nevertheless, it is apparent that the website works out some sort of deal with the Vendor and cashes in on the commissions. The website provides the number of sells per month to encourage this theft. As I said, many of the vendors only give you five activations, but the more honest Vendors provide much greater than five (some up to 100) if they choose.

Many of the indicator reviews are frauds. Meaning, they sell an indicator and toss in a bonus if you leave a positive review on the site. This has hurt countless others from reading unbiased reviews.

Also, many of the indicators are simply free indicators with a bell or whistle added. It appears the MQL site does not do proper screening for the indicators efficiency. I have one that cannot be removed unless you close out the chart.

NO ACCONTABILITY for the theft that occurs on this site.
T
dELTA, Nigeria,
Dec 1, 2020,

THE CUSTOMER SUPPORT/SERVICE DESK AT MQL5 IS THE WORST I HAVE EVER FACED

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
YOU FUND YOUR ACCOUNT, YOUR PROFILE IS BLOCKED, AFTER GOING THRU THE RIGOURS TO SATISFY THE ADMIN, YOUR ACCOUNT IS UNLOCKED AND IMMEDIATELY YOU CLICK THE BUY BUTTON IT IS BLOCKED AGAIN.

YEUP IT HAPPENED TO ME.

MQL5 IS TOTALLY A DISGRACE.

MQL5 FOR HAVING SO MUCH CUSTOMERS SHOULD DO BETTER.

I WISH I COULD GIVE LESSER THAN A STAR REALLY...
A
Adelaide, Australia,
Oct 9, 2020,

BIGGEST SCAMMER ON PLANET

BIGGEST SCAMMER ON PLANET

STAY AWAY > I HAVE BEEN TRADING SINCE 2006 AND FOUND NOT A SINGLE PRODUCT OUT THERE TO SUPPORT YOU.
Page 1 of 6