MQL5.com is community site and a marketplace for Metatrader 4 and 5 trading platform users and coders maintained by MetaQuotes software developers. It includes MQL5 market, MQL5 Indicators, MQL5 signals, community and more.
Please note that MetaQuotes is not a registered investment advisor, or broker it is a technology provider. Trading strategies, signals available at MQL5 marketplace belong to independent providers.
Related sites include Juvenille-Emperor.com.
Indicators are sold and then pulled
Many of the indicators that I have purchased have been removed. I was never able to use all of my activations. For example, I paid 200 dollars for an indicator that had 8 remaining activations. When I try to download, I get a message that says;
""Unfortunately, "SUCH AND SUCH is unavailable
You can check out other products of SO AND SO:""
Often times they only give five activations and this is theft. If (as I have) you download the MT4 Demo from say, Osprey, and they only give you a 30 day free trial, the indicator activation is counted against you and you cannot retrieve it. The Vendor will lie to you and say "we are only allowed to give five activations.." But if this was true then other Vendors would not be able to follow the same rules. You have four left. Not Cool! You pay for the indicator and you should have it as long as you want.
Nevertheless, it is apparent that the website works out some sort of deal with the Vendor and cashes in on the commissions. The website provides the number of sells per month to encourage this theft. As I said, many of the vendors only give you five activations, but the more honest Vendors provide much greater than five (some up to 100) if they choose.
Many of the indicator reviews are frauds. Meaning, they sell an indicator and toss in a bonus if you leave a positive review on the site. This has hurt countless others from reading unbiased reviews.
Also, many of the indicators are simply free indicators with a bell or whistle added. It appears the MQL site does not do proper screening for the indicators efficiency. I have one that cannot be removed unless you close out the chart.
NO ACCONTABILITY for the theft that occurs on this site.
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER, INCAPABLE CODERS
mql5 support scammer
After paying $ 135 worth of signals, I directly stopped after 3 days as I saw that the strategy was not like the description, and I asked to be refunded.
Here is the answer of MQL5!
When subscribing you accept risk. Profits are not guaranteed.
MQL5.com Support team
MQL5, they support the scammer
Fraudulent dispute resolution - MQL5.com
Dear readers, I must bring to your attention the absolute worst experience one can have when putting trust into a website meant to be neutral as a merchant.
I have an account with MQL5.com for freelance services. However, after a service rendered by a freelance was not according to specification, I filed a dispute on paypal.
Now instead of reimbursing me the money owed, they deducted the current account balance, netting 0 USD transaction and fraudulently resolving the paypal dispute.
basically they took money from one account of mine, and used my balance as a means to resolve my dispute with them. This is total fraud.
Tranaction Number with MQL5.com is 2017.09.14 4551236
please be careful, this site is not to be trusted.
Worst of all, it is written here that they are not giving refunds. This business pratice qualifies as a scam. I am beginning to lose hope that this will be fixed because I am not getting any support from MQL5. They just responded to the paypal messages when I asked for refund but no response in their website.
Takes No Interest In The Welfare Of Purchasers
BIGGEST SCAMMER ON PLANET
STAY AWAY > I HAVE BEEN TRADING SINCE 2006 AND FOUND NOT A SINGLE PRODUCT OUT THERE TO SUPPORT YOU.
Absolutely the worst—I mean the worst—customer service
- I hired a developer who did a terrible job. He would not follow our directions, implementing what he wanted, instead of what we requested. He was 2 months late. And, the quality of work was poor. The EA wasn't professionally created.
- I initiated a dispute resolution to cancel the project, and I requested a full refund.
- MQL5 split the amount escrowed, giving the developer 50% for nothing useable to us.
- After reviewing the developer's dispute rating and his comments regarding the resolution process, I begin thinking this is how he makes his money—creating something just to say he is working, then a dispute resolution is initiated, giving him a split. Now, I'm wondering if the developer is affiliated with MQL5.
- So, now the project is cancelled and I wanted to retrieve the remaining funds.
- it took months to receive the remaining balance due to their quirky and archaic requirements, and gross neglect. For example, I was refused a refund because I didn't have any earned money. Therefore, withdrawal options were not available. I don't even know what that is. It seems as though you have to be a seller AND get paid even though you are just buying.
- They said I could delete the account and request a refund. However, I was concerned if I deleted the account, what would happen to the funds
- After expressing my concern, they mentioned I could request a withdrawal...duh, that's what I've been doing.
- After months, they finally enabled the withdrawal option for me to withdraw the remaining funds.
- Upon asking them why it take so long for them to respond, trying to give them the benefit of the doubt, they deleted my account with no response.
YOU ARE AN UTTER FOOL IF YOU USE THIS COMPANY AFTER ALL OF THESE NEGATIVE REVIEWS!!!! Fiverr is way more professional and responsive than MQL5 could ever dream of being.
Terrible customer service
I'm now looking at TC2000 and Ctrader, both appear to be far superior, so will dump MT4 for one or both platforms.
You could say that they have done me a favour now