MQL5.com Review Visit site

Join live discussion of MQL5.com on our forum

Autolider001,
Belarus,
Jan 16, 2019,

Attention. MQL5 - swindlers and fraudsters !!! I completely agree with the previous reviews. And I thought I was doing something wrong. There is a problem in MQL5 scammers. For more than 8 months I copied top trading signals, the result is always the same, the signal providers explode very quickly and lose all the money of subscribers. Trading history on signals does not correspond to trading positions when copying. 4 different trading robots purchased in MQL5 blew up my accounts during the month. It is good that I used a cent account. It's time for traders to open their eyes, that they are losing money through MQL5 through no fault of their own, but because of the fraudulent actions of the MQL5 website. Warn your friends and spread information on these fraudsters on the forums.
Sktrading,
thailand, Thailand,
Dec 11, 2018,

mql5 support scammer

Mql5 protects the crooks, as long as it brings back money it is protected by MQL5, it's a real mafia, people copy other site's signals and resells a signal on mql5, the lie of the description, the goal is to make a maximum of registration regardless of whether the strategy is good or not.

After paying $ 135 worth of signals, I directly stopped after 3 days as I saw that the strategy was not like the description, and I asked to be refunded.

Here is the answer of MQL5!
Hello,

When subscribing you accept risk. Profits are not guaranteed.

Best regards,

MQL5.com Support team

MQL5, they support the scammer
Takaho,
Tokyo, Singapore,
Jan 9, 2018,

The MQL5 site rule has no meaning.

I copied and pasted the date 5 times on my own timeline at the MQL5 site and it was considered spam. This is extremely unjust.
Despite the fact that I am not contrary to the site rules, MQL5 support team continue to restrict our activity.
The MQL5 site rule has no meaning at all.
In addition, the support team is arrogant.
As of now no deposit and withdrawal trouble has occurred, but this is natural.
Felix Chang,
Singapore,
Jan 1, 2018,

Do we have other Choice ?

I bought a lot of EA from this website because I thought they were useful by reading the overview. I found that however, the support was generally poor. Either you do not get a response or the answers are so brief that they are virtually useless.
So most of the EA ended up in trash.
I dd come across a few EA developers with good support and of high quality. I meant just a few.
Let alone all the complains we have, can any one suggest alternatives ? So far I find this site is still stocked with the most abundant and richest varieties of EA and indicators.
Perhaps more competition will be the key to this.
rogelio11,
texas, USA,
Dec 2, 2017,

wow. talk about removing freedom of speech in order to contact sellers in the mql5 market website. "Only users who purchased or rented the product can leave comments"

cant be more irritated,
south africa, South Africa,
Sep 14, 2017,

Fraudulent dispute resolution - MQL5.com

Fraudulent website - MQL5.com

Dear readers, I must bring to your attention the absolute worst experience one can have when putting trust into a website meant to be neutral as a merchant.

I have an account with MQL5.com for freelance services. However, after a service rendered by a freelance was not according to specification, I filed a dispute on paypal.

Now instead of reimbursing me the money owed, they deducted the current account balance, netting 0 USD transaction and fraudulently resolving the paypal dispute.

basically they took money from one account of mine, and used my balance as a means to resolve my dispute with them. This is total fraud.

Tranaction Number with MQL5.com is 2017.09.14 4551236

please be careful, this site is not to be trusted.
xbrad,
Jul 28, 2017,

AWFUL SUPPORT, STUPID RESPONSES, DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER

Support is awful and useless
I bought a product that clearly left out that it redraws the patterns it provides so that you would purchase their products. Then when you ask about it, then complain about it, they tell you to "learn to trade" and "buy our other products to make you a better trader"

When I went to ask for a refund, the support told me to screw off because the seller was in the right. So much for taking care of the buyers....

When I asked about the integrity of their "history" of the signals they provide, they didn't answer, but replied "guess we'll just have to see ;)"

I would give a 0 star if I could for how horrible they are, how crappy their products are on the site, and how little they care about their customers.

0 OUT OF 5 STARS FOR THIS AWFUL BUSINESS
WilsonW,
Kuching, Malaysia,
Feb 8, 2017,

Do not put your money here, it's not worthy

I had the worst experience with MQL5.com and had documented it here http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/mql5-signals-inquiries.37889/#post-271026

They are just rogue individual traders soaring one day by chance or not and tank it the next day. You have been warned!
dissapointed,
stockholm, Sweden,
Jan 19, 2017,

mql5=scam

The support, but yhe right name is the “gang” of mql5 is a bunch or rude individuals who do not show the minimum of respect to a client. I even received insults from them that I can show. If I ask for refund it’s like ...take the money and run away.
If I contact the boss of this "gang" I do not receive any answer
Don’t trust this company stay away! MQL5= SCAM

ericklhenares,
Philippines,
Jan 10, 2017,

Support in this site is terrible. After paying for the subscription, I did not get any help or any support no matter how many emails i sent them. Its not working.

Worst of all, it is written here that they are not giving refunds. This business pratice qualifies as a scam. I am beginning to lose hope that this will be fixed because I am not getting any support from MQL5. They just responded to the paypal messages when I asked for refund but no response in their website.