MQL5.com Review Visit site

Join live discussion of MQL5.com on our forum

Takaho,
Tokyo, Singapore,
Jan 9, 2018,

The MQL5 site rule has no meaning.

I copied and pasted the date 5 times on my own timeline at the MQL5 site and it was considered spam. This is extremely unjust.
Despite the fact that I am not contrary to the site rules, MQL5 support team continue to restrict our activity.
The MQL5 site rule has no meaning at all.
In addition, the support team is arrogant.
As of now no deposit and withdrawal trouble has occurred, but this is natural.
Felix Chang,
Singapore,
Jan 1, 2018,

Do we have other Choice ?

I bought a lot of EA from this website because I thought they were useful by reading the overview. I found that however, the support was generally poor. Either you do not get a response or the answers are so brief that they are virtually useless.
So most of the EA ended up in trash.
I dd come across a few EA developers with good support and of high quality. I meant just a few.
Let alone all the complains we have, can any one suggest alternatives ? So far I find this site is still stocked with the most abundant and richest varieties of EA and indicators.
Perhaps more competition will be the key to this.
rogelio11,
texas, USA,
Dec 2, 2017,

wow. talk about removing freedom of speech in order to contact sellers in the mql5 market website. "Only users who purchased or rented the product can leave comments"

cant be more irritated,
south africa, South Africa,
Sep 14, 2017,

Fraudulent dispute resolution - MQL5.com

Fraudulent website - MQL5.com

Dear readers, I must bring to your attention the absolute worst experience one can have when putting trust into a website meant to be neutral as a merchant.

I have an account with MQL5.com for freelance services. However, after a service rendered by a freelance was not according to specification, I filed a dispute on paypal.

Now instead of reimbursing me the money owed, they deducted the current account balance, netting 0 USD transaction and fraudulently resolving the paypal dispute.

basically they took money from one account of mine, and used my balance as a means to resolve my dispute with them. This is total fraud.

Tranaction Number with MQL5.com is 2017.09.14 4551236

please be careful, this site is not to be trusted.
xbrad,
Jul 28, 2017,

AWFUL SUPPORT, STUPID RESPONSES, DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER

Support is awful and useless
I bought a product that clearly left out that it redraws the patterns it provides so that you would purchase their products. Then when you ask about it, then complain about it, they tell you to "learn to trade" and "buy our other products to make you a better trader"

When I went to ask for a refund, the support told me to screw off because the seller was in the right. So much for taking care of the buyers....

When I asked about the integrity of their "history" of the signals they provide, they didn't answer, but replied "guess we'll just have to see ;)"

I would give a 0 star if I could for how horrible they are, how crappy their products are on the site, and how little they care about their customers.

0 OUT OF 5 STARS FOR THIS AWFUL BUSINESS
WilsonW,
Kuching, Malaysia,
Feb 8, 2017,

Do not put your money here, it's not worthy

I had the worst experience with MQL5.com and had documented it here http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/mql5-signals-inquiries.37889/#post-271026

They are just rogue individual traders soaring one day by chance or not and tank it the next day. You have been warned!
dissapointed,
stockholm, Sweden,
Jan 19, 2017,

mql5=scam

The support, but yhe right name is the “gang” of mql5 is a bunch or rude individuals who do not show the minimum of respect to a client. I even received insults from them that I can show. If I ask for refund it’s like ...take the money and run away.
If I contact the boss of this "gang" I do not receive any answer
Don’t trust this company stay away! MQL5= SCAM

ericklhenares,
Philippines,
Jan 10, 2017,

Support in this site is terrible. After paying for the subscription, I did not get any help or any support no matter how many emails i sent them. Its not working.

Worst of all, it is written here that they are not giving refunds. This business pratice qualifies as a scam. I am beginning to lose hope that this will be fixed because I am not getting any support from MQL5. They just responded to the paypal messages when I asked for refund but no response in their website.

Unicorn,
, Netherlands,
May 21, 2016,

Highly fishy site. Also very strange there are no more reviews about this site on FPA.
This company sees all the code before people upload their EA's. So, they can pick code from people's EA's, rename it and do whatever they want. Also, in their user agreements they have some rules that are illegal by law. It pretty much states that they can do whatever they want and you will not sue the company owner, CEO or you name it. Well, they must seek some better legal advisors because making up rules as you please in some agreement does not make those made up rules legal nor legally binding. Otherwise people can just put down a lot of BS (like MQL) into their agreements. Too bad for MQL5 that it doesn't work that way.

If I get more BS from them I will ask my country authorities to look at their finances. And tell them the things I know.

Also, they have a non-refund policy. According to EU regulation they MUST. And even more important, a seller must abide by regulations of the country of the resident it is seling to. So, hiding in some off-shore tax haven, doesn't give ultimate protection. You can't get away with delivering buggy material and think a non-refund policy can protect you. Well, maybe a load of people before me bought that story. But I know my way around...

Hopefully, soon to be updated
Evagoras Georgiou,
Limassol, Cyprus,
Mar 1, 2016,

I paid to make me EAs and indicators to their freelance. AWAY guys, are amateurs. They write you an indicator for sale without to write whole the code. Speciffically they wrote me an indicator for the marketplace which i must have and the other indicators to work and the most funny they recognize that the freelancer has right just to not loose money.I understand that if somebody is really professional programmer will work in a big company and not there. ONE THINK I WILL SAY , AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!!.