MQL5.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 11, 2019

Related sites include Juvenille-Emperor.com.

MQL5.com

Join live discussion of MQL5.com on our forum

Sussex, United Kingdom,
Sep 10, 2019,

Terrible customer service

I have been using MT4 over three years with some minor problems. Recently I have been blocked from their website without any warning of any kind. I am trying to find out why they have done this but they have failed to explain why.

I'm now looking at TC2000 and Ctrader, both appear to be far superior, so will dump MT4 for one or both platforms.

You could say that they have done me a favour now
Mike,
Spijkenisse, Netherlands,
Mar 2, 2019,

Mql5 is a scam website

Don't get scammed, 99% of the ea's / signals are not worth it, you will buy a worthless ea or invest in a worthless signal and you will lose your money again and again. Mql5 support is indeed terrible. Everything on this site is not worth your money at all, neither it's worth your time / effort. Be smart, don't use this useless website.
Belarus,
Jan 16, 2019,

Attention. MQL5 - swindlers and fraudsters !!! I completely agree with the previous reviews. And I thought I was doing something wrong. There is a problem in MQL5 scammers. For more than 8 months I copied top trading signals, the result is always the same, the signal providers explode very quickly and lose all the money of subscribers. Trading history on signals does not correspond to trading positions when copying. 4 different trading robots purchased in MQL5 blew up my accounts during the month. It is good that I used a cent account. It's time for traders to open their eyes, that they are losing money through MQL5 through no fault of their own, but because of the fraudulent actions of the MQL5 website. Warn your friends and spread information on these fraudsters on the forums.
Sktrading,
thailand, Thailand,
Dec 11, 2018,

mql5 support scammer

Mql5 protects the crooks, as long as it brings back money it is protected by MQL5, it's a real mafia, people copy other site's signals and resells a signal on mql5, the lie of the description, the goal is to make a maximum of registration regardless of whether the strategy is good or not.

After paying $ 135 worth of signals, I directly stopped after 3 days as I saw that the strategy was not like the description, and I asked to be refunded.

Here is the answer of MQL5!
Hello,

When subscribing you accept risk. Profits are not guaranteed.

Best regards,

MQL5.com Support team

MQL5, they support the scammer
Tokyo, Singapore,
Jan 9, 2018,

The MQL5 site rule has no meaning.

I copied and pasted the date 5 times on my own timeline at the MQL5 site and it was considered spam. This is extremely unjust.
Despite the fact that I am not contrary to the site rules, MQL5 support team continue to restrict our activity.
The MQL5 site rule has no meaning at all.
In addition, the support team is arrogant.
As of now no deposit and withdrawal trouble has occurred, but this is natural.
Singapore,
Jan 1, 2018,

Do we have other Choice ?

I bought a lot of EA from this website because I thought they were useful by reading the overview. I found that however, the support was generally poor. Either you do not get a response or the answers are so brief that they are virtually useless.
So most of the EA ended up in trash.
I dd come across a few EA developers with good support and of high quality. I meant just a few.
Let alone all the complains we have, can any one suggest alternatives ? So far I find this site is still stocked with the most abundant and richest varieties of EA and indicators.
Perhaps more competition will be the key to this.
texas, USA,
Dec 2, 2017,

wow. talk about removing freedom of speech in order to contact sellers in the mql5 market website. "Only users who purchased or rented the product can leave comments"

cant be more irritated,
south africa, South Africa,
Sep 14, 2017,

Fraudulent dispute resolution - MQL5.com

Fraudulent website - MQL5.com

Dear readers, I must bring to your attention the absolute worst experience one can have when putting trust into a website meant to be neutral as a merchant.

I have an account with MQL5.com for freelance services. However, after a service rendered by a freelance was not according to specification, I filed a dispute on paypal.

Now instead of reimbursing me the money owed, they deducted the current account balance, netting 0 USD transaction and fraudulently resolving the paypal dispute.

basically they took money from one account of mine, and used my balance as a means to resolve my dispute with them. This is total fraud.

Tranaction Number with MQL5.com is 2017.09.14 4551236

please be careful, this site is not to be trusted.
Jul 28, 2017,

AWFUL SUPPORT, STUPID RESPONSES, DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THE CUSTOMER

Support is awful and useless
I bought a product that clearly left out that it redraws the patterns it provides so that you would purchase their products. Then when you ask about it, then complain about it, they tell you to "learn to trade" and "buy our other products to make you a better trader"

When I went to ask for a refund, the support told me to screw off because the seller was in the right. So much for taking care of the buyers....

When I asked about the integrity of their "history" of the signals they provide, they didn't answer, but replied "guess we'll just have to see ;)"

I would give a 0 star if I could for how horrible they are, how crappy their products are on the site, and how little they care about their customers.

0 OUT OF 5 STARS FOR THIS AWFUL BUSINESS
Kuching, Malaysia,
Feb 8, 2017,

Do not put your money here, it's not worthy

I had the worst experience with MQL5.com and had documented it here http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/mql5-signals-inquiries.37889/#post-271026

They are just rogue individual traders soaring one day by chance or not and tank it the next day. You have been warned!