Unbiased Forex Broker Experts

ICA MAP Conservative Real Account

-0.04% WEEKLY · 39.6 weeks
  • Average Pips per Week:
    +632 (Gross Pips: +25,474)
  • Average P/L per Week:
    -0.04% (Gross P/L: -1.61%)
  • Maximum Equity used:
    0.88% (Nov 17, 2013, 12:17:00 AM)
  • Test started:
    May 23, 2013
  • Test Stopped:
    Feb 25, 2014 (Tested 39.6 weeks)
Voluntarily Quit


We appreciate ICATrading.com sharing their Account Performance with ForexPeaceArmy.com traders community!

2014-03-01 ICA MAP Conservative Real Test stopped per owner's request.

2013-08-27 ICA MAP Conservative Real Test started with help of Investor Access...

Description: Our strategy is a combination of sophisticated Automated Risk Management Model (represent 50% of the strategy), Automated Trade Management Model (represent 25% of the strategy), and High Probability Mechanical Trading System (represent 25% of the strategy). Aside to our Automated Market Risk Management we manage operational risk with our "two-boss" matrix management organization structure. It represents a solution for team-based discipline trading. Our strategy is characterized by High Sharp Ratio 1.64, High Reward/Risk 3. The Trading system is a combination of 2 simple patterns drawn on the daily chart. we play swings targeting 100 - 200 pips each. Scaling out when market goes against us and pyramiding when market goes in our favor.

Statement Axiory Ltd.

  • Account:
    hidden**
  • Name:
    ICA MAP Conservative Real Test by ForexPeaceArmy
  • Currency:
    USD
  • Date:
    Mar 1, 2014


Closed Transactions:

TicketOpen TimeTypeSizeItemPrice OpenS / LT / PClose TimePrice CloseCommissionTaxesSwapProfitPips
80054862013-05-23 14:04balanceDeposit100,000.000
80123082013-05-24 00:37buy0.20usdchf.0.969090.960000.000002013-05-24 10:040.967370.000.000.00-35.56-17
80123102013-05-24 00:38buy0.20usdjpy.101.98101.000.002013-05-24 10:04101.750.000.000.00-45.40-23
80128702013-05-24 02:04buy0.20usdchf.0.969540.960000.000002013-05-24 13:210.960000.000.000.00-198.75-95
80169102013-05-24 10:11buy0.20eurjpy.131.60130.800.002013-05-24 16:01130.800.000.000.00-157.19-79
80179352013-05-24 11:33buy0.20eurjpy.132.43130.800.002013-05-24 16:01130.800.000.000.00-322.87-163
View full statement
111434642014-02-25 10:58buy0.40eurjpy.140.750.000.002014-02-25 17:22140.180.000.000.00-223.58-57
111491122014-02-25 17:22sell0.40eurjpy.140.200.000.002014-02-25 18:32140.630.000.000.00-169.79-43
111491172014-02-25 17:22sell0.40eurjpy.140.190.000.002014-02-25 18:32140.630.000.000.00-170.95-44
111491182014-02-25 17:22sell0.40gbpjpy.170.150.000.002014-02-25 18:32170.750.000.000.00-233.55-60
111491222014-02-25 17:22sell0.40gbpjpy.170.170.000.002014-02-25 18:32170.740.000.000.00-225.73-58
111491252014-02-25 17:22sell0.40eurjpy.140.190.000.002014-02-25 18:32140.630.000.000.00-171.35-44
111491272014-02-25 17:22sell0.40gbpjpy.170.160.000.002014-02-25 18:32170.750.000.000.00-228.46-58
 0.000.00-742.84-1,584.6725,474
 Closed P/L:-2,327.51 

Open Trades:

TicketOpen TimeTypeSizeItemPrice OpenS / LT / P PriceCommissionTaxesSwapProfitPips
111523672014-02-25 21:33sell0.40eurjpy.140.400.000.00 140.520.000.00-8.88-48.72-12
111523682014-02-25 21:33sell0.40eurjpy.140.400.000.00 140.520.000.00-8.88-49.11-13
111523692014-02-25 21:33sell0.40gbpjpy.170.400.000.00 170.460.000.00-14.83-21.61-6
111523702014-02-25 21:33sell0.40gbpjpy.170.410.000.00 170.460.000.00-14.83-20.82-5
111644472014-02-26 17:01sell0.40usdjpy.102.160.000.00 101.810.000.00-6.86140.2736
111644502014-02-26 17:02sell0.40usdjpy.102.180.000.00 101.810.000.00-6.86146.9537
111688892014-02-27 01:07sell0.40audjpy.91.740.000.00 90.910.000.00-9.75326.1183
111688912014-02-27 01:07sell0.40audjpy.91.740.000.00 90.910.000.00-9.75326.1183
 0.000.00-80.64799.18203
 Floating P/L:718.54 

Working Orders:

TicketOpen TimeTypeSizeItemPrice OpenS / LT / PMarket Price 


Summary:

Deposit/Withdrawal:100,000.00Credit Facility:0.00  
Closed Trade P/L:-2,327.51Floating P/L:718.54Margin:26,341.57
Balance:97,672.49Equity:98,391.03Free Margin:72,049.46

Details:

Gross Profit:64,346.74Gross Loss:-66,674.25Total Net Profit:-2,327.51
Profit Factor:-0.97Expected Payoff:-3.33
Absolute Drawdown:2,327.51Maximal Drawdown:17,751.60 (15.38%)Relative Drawdown:15.38% (17,751.60)
Total Trades:698Short Positions (won %):399 (49.12%)Long Positions (won %):299 (39.80%)
Profit Trades (% of total):315 (45.13%)Loss trades (% of total):383 (54.87%)
Largestprofit trade:927.85loss trade:-1,467.24
Averageprofit trade:204.28loss trade:-174.08
Maximumconsecutive wins ($):31 (1,333.94)consecutive losses ($):37 (-6,140.36)
Maximalconsecutive profit (count):4,222.14 (9)consecutive loss (count):-7,375.47 (31)
Averageconsecutive wins:6consecutive losses:7

Analytics

Trading Instruments

Maximum Equity Usage Recorded, 15.38%

Recorded on Feb 25, 2014 6:32:00 PM Broker Time

Average trade length: 16 hours, 50 minutes, 53 seconds

Average trades opened daily/weekly/monthly: 6/19/70

Trading Days of the Month

Trading Days of the Week

Live discussion

Join live discussion of ICATrading.com (Investment Capital Advisors LLC) on our forum

Go to forums

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
ICA - ATC Brokers PAMM -1.181.8-59.42
ICA Trading-3.114.1-35.855
ICA MAP-0.7842.8-28.4
ICA MAP Aggressive+1.4354.9+118.391
ICA Managed Account LMAX PAMM+0.9726.4+29.188
ICA Managed Account +1.41126.3+484.7