When we can trade without stop loss?

Stop loss, I am still using this feature, but on certain account I am already prepare plan without stop loss for long term trades, maybe like as gambling but I am still look my free margin and use low lot size and look support resistance on weekly timeframe

A major tool that we are having with us is the stop loss. If we will learn how to use it then our losses will also start to come down :)

The money management is the most important issue. Stop loss is very relative. If according to the account size and lot size of a specific trade the stop loss will wipe out 50% of your account, then it doesn't help. You can make long term trades without a stop loss, if the trade is of a small size comparable to your account

Maybe for long term trading plan trader not use stop loss and the last stop loss is margin call account, and main point trading without stop loss is making accurate analysis for long term plan and also how much capital that can withstand price movement, might certain trader already prepare their margin can withstand movement more than 2k pips from high to low

Maybe for long term trading plan trader not use stop loss and the last stop loss is margin call account, and main point trading without stop loss is making accurate analysis for long term plan and also how much capital that can withstand price movement, might certain trader already prepare their margin can withstand movement more than 2k pips from high to low

If we want to trade with minimal losses then we have to learn how to make use of a stop loss in our trading and that will keep our trading capital safe with us :p

If we want to trade with minimal losses then we have to learn how to make use of a stop loss in our trading and that will keep our trading capital safe with us :p
For my self also still prefer using stop loss, although some trader said if we joined on dealing desk broker hence we will straight with stop loss hunter and also requote or slipage, but using stop loss still can manage risk accordingly with risk management plan

For my self also still prefer using stop loss, although some trader said if we joined on dealing desk broker hence we will straight with stop loss hunter and also requote or slipage, but using stop loss still can manage risk accordingly with risk management plan

The use of the stop losses should be done in such a manner that we can avoid the big losses still we are safe when the short term spikes occur :D

Only when you have unlimited supply of cash at your hands ;)
Usually as small trader only have small capital in account and use stop loss still required to prevent from unexpected loss, maybe rarely profesional trader that use huge capital will come in forum

Usually as small trader only have small capital in account and use stop loss still required to prevent from unexpected loss, maybe rarely profesional trader that use huge capital will come in forum

The amount of trading funds that we have will have a bearing on how much profits we can get from our trading. This also means that if the trading funds are more then our income will be more in such types of trades :)

The money management is the most important issue. Stop loss is very relative. If according to the account size and lot size of a specific trade the stop loss will wipe out 50% of your account, then it doesn't help. You can make long term trades without a stop loss, if the trade is of a small size comparable to your account

50% wipe out is only half as bad as the total wipe out no SL would likely have led to. :D

But, you are right, SL's can't provide good protection against big losses if they are too wide.

Back