Recruit
Dear Investors
The picture below is of Charles Arokiya Doss residing in

No: 23 A Anna Nagar Pulambadi
Lalgudi Taluka
Pulampadi
Trichy - 621711
India

AsiaFXi which is a number 1 Fraud broker had cheated in Crores of Investors money in India They use Charles Account number which is given below to get money deposited from innocent investors. I myself got cheated $4200 i invested in nov 2016 till now i am fighting with no success. A arrogant female employee who spoke to me on 16/03/2018 see how she talks that itself proves Asiafxi is a fraud broker please dont invest in them. Investors in india who got cheated contact me at 9791637474 we shall file a case in Ministry of external affairs GOI and will send the call recording audio in whatsapp to all who contacts me

a/c number : 916020047451139 Axis bank

Attachments

• IMG-20180221-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20180221-WA0000.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 6
Dear Investors
The picture below is of Charles Arokiya Doss residing in

No: 23 A Anna Nagar Pulambadi
Lalgudi Taluka
Pulampadi
Trichy - 621711
India

AsiaFXi which is a number 1 Fraud broker had cheated in Crores of Investors money in India They use Charles Account number which is given below to get money deposited from innocent investors. I myself got cheated $4200 i invested in nov 2016 till now i am fighting with no success. A arrogant female employee who spoke to me on 16/03/2018 see how she talks that itself proves Asiafxi is a fraud broker please dont invest in them. Investors in india who got cheated contact me at 9791637474 we shall file a case in Ministry of external affairs GOI and will send the call recording audio in whatsapp to all who contacts me

a/c number : 916020047451139 Axis bank
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

You will find their email and address http://www.asiafxi.com/contact_us

Also, Share your story as a review here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13314/asiafxi-forex-brokers

You can also share your story on their social media pages.

Hi FPA

After Posting only i got a call from asiafxi asking me to delete the post only then i will get my money back what should i do

Hi FPA

After Posting only i got a call from asiafxi asking me to delete the post only then i will get my money back what should i do
The thread will not be deleted but when you get the money, you need to update us that you have received the funds so we can ask mods to mark this thread as a resolved and move it from scamfolder.

Тhese are the real scammers who threaten and blackmail you! I'm not opening an account with this company!

Hi FPA

AsiaFXI had refunded my money. I would like to move my case to the resolved folder

Warm Regards
ManojFX

The thread will not be deleted but when you get the money, you need to update us that you have received the funds so we can ask mods to mark this thread as a resolved and move it from scamfolder.
It`s always good to see resolved cases. Don't forget to edit your review if you left any :) Yo Mods, can you mark this thread as a resolved, please?

Back