• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4xp.com not giving my withdrawal

I am having an issue with a company
Too bad the money was through LR. Even if they were still in business, their transactions never were exactly reversible. For people who deposited by PayPal or credit cards, there are possible recovery options for deposits.

4XP used to reply to complaints in a rational fashion. Sure, there were delays and errors, but those usually got fixed sooner or later.

What I've seen recently is a very negative change in 4XP's behavior. Complaints are skyrocketing and now it looks like they're spamming to try to improve their image.

Had confirmation of my withdraw request for $5000 21 aug they will not respond to any of my e mails also cant find out who is my account manager,did get a reply on facebook quoting they are here to stay etc.

Had confirmation of my withdraw request for $5000 21 aug they will not respond to any of my e mails also cant find out who is my account manager,did get a reply on facebook quoting they are here to stay etc.

Start your own thread here in Scam Alerts. Also, go ahead and leave them a review if you haven't done so already.

file a court case, let's stop these bastards :)

What i believe FPA should be given power to regulate all forex companies and they should try to gain legal power through UNO or some legal department and should have power to close the website of companies and cease their bank accounts, what do you think? :D:cool:;)

i have been calling the company from last 2 days, as they are run out of excuses so they finally has stopped picking up any call, i am trying to contact them by email and live chat but no reply they are not coming up on chat, please try contacting their live support

What i believe FPA should be given power to regulate all forex companies and they should try to gain legal power through UNO or some legal department and should have power to close the website of companies and cease their bank accounts, what do you think? :D:cool:;)

If only. :)

I suspended the ad contract for 4XP a few hours ago. If they want it to continue, they need to start responding and fixing issues.

cant we write to webmoney and all other modes of transfer they are using so they stop accepting this spam company?

Back