• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem XTB has not processed my withdrawal 20+ days

I am having an issue with a company
I received a response from the FCA directing me to file my complaint with the French board. However if XTB are registered in the UK why can’t they handle it? I can almost hear the sigh of relief as they shuffle this outside their jurisdiction.

Also unexpectedly, a response from XTB. This time they say they haven’t begun the transfer because the “accountant was unavailable.” What do you think about that?

Attachments

• IMG_3126.png
    IMG_3126.png
    347.9 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_3124.png
    IMG_3124.png
    267 KB · Views: 18
I received a response from the FCA directing me to file my complaint with the French board. However if XTB are registered in the UK why can’t they handle it? I can almost hear the sigh of relief as they shuffle this outside their jurisdiction.

Also unexpectedly, a response from XTB. This time they say they haven’t begun the transfer because the “accountant was unavailable.” What do you think about that?
Did you write back to them about this sentence "However if XTB are registered in the UK why can’t they handle it?"

Did you write back to them about this sentence "However if XTB are registered in the UK why can’t they handle it?"
No I haven’t. I’m sure they will declaim responsibility. Do you think there will be any benefit from asking? I am preparing to contact the French authorities.

I received another message from XTB. This time they asked me to send my account information in some other format, even a screenshot, because PDFs are insecure and can be altered. However this makes no sense as screenshots can also be altered, even more easily.

However I complied and sent back an exact screenshot of the PDF.

Attachments

• IMG_3140.png
    IMG_3140.png
    308.3 KB · Views: 18
I received another message from XTB. This time they asked me to send my account information in some other format, even a screenshot, because PDFs are insecure and can be altered. However this makes no sense as screenshots can also be altered, even more easily.

However I complied and sent back an exact screenshot of the PDF.
Just send them and then wait for the answer.

I received a very unusual email today. A welcome email from my XTB account representative addressing me by an incorrect name. What would you do in this situation?

Attachments

• IMG_3142.png
    IMG_3142.png
    222.1 KB · Views: 19
Back