• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem XM HAS NOT SEND ME MY FULL WITHDRAWAL

I am having an issue with a company

mounirettalbey

Recruit
HI everybody
i hope your doing well
im posting today regarding my issue with xm i deposit and trade and i made a profit and i request a withdrawal and they proceeded my withdrawal but they charged me 309 usd fees
i request a withdrawal of 15460 and i received 15150.8
and i got this email

Important Notice - 33314996​

Dear Sir,

As a leading financial services provider, it is in our best interest to provide high-quality services to our clients and also ensure that these services are in line with our ethical and business principles. We regard it as our priority to regularly follow up with all our clients’ transfer activity, trading account activity, and last but not least the fact that all trading and transfer frequency complies with our financial regulatory background.

Although our Company offers instant deposits and fast withdrawals with zero transfer fees for numerous payment options, the activity in your trading account raised serious concerns that your trading account is solely being used for the purpose of transmitting money. The latter indicated that you were trying to benefit financially from our favorable conditions (i.e., zero transfer fees) without being genuinely interested in trading in the markets and/or taking market risk; kindly note that the previously mentioned is considered as a violation of our Terms and Conditions of business.

Notwithstanding the above violation, our Company has decided not to terminate our business relationship in an act of goodwill. However,be informed that any deposit and withdrawal fees will be charged to your trading account(s).

Kindly note that the said amount will reflect the losses the Company will suffer due to your deposits and withdrawals. In case you wish to obtain further information in relation to the Terms and Conditions, please read the section “Other Fees and Charges” of our Client Agreement.

Kind regards,
--------------------------------------------------------

HI everybody
i hope your doing well
im posting today regarding my issue with xm i deposit and trade and i made a profit and i request a withdrawal and they proceeded my withdrawal but they charged me 309 usd fees
i request a withdrawal of 15460 and i received 15150.8
and i got this email

Important Notice - 33314996​

Dear Sir,

As a leading financial services provider, it is in our best interest to provide high-quality services to our clients and also ensure that these services are in line with our ethical and business principles. We regard it as our priority to regularly follow up with all our clients’ transfer activity, trading account activity, and last but not least the fact that all trading and transfer frequency complies with our financial regulatory background.

Although our Company offers instant deposits and fast withdrawals with zero transfer fees for numerous payment options, the activity in your trading account raised serious concerns that your trading account is solely being used for the purpose of transmitting money. The latter indicated that you were trying to benefit financially from our favorable conditions (i.e., zero transfer fees) without being genuinely interested in trading in the markets and/or taking market risk; kindly note that the previously mentioned is considered as a violation of our Terms and Conditions of business.

Notwithstanding the above violation, our Company has decided not to terminate our business relationship in an act of goodwill. However,be informed that any deposit and withdrawal fees will be charged to your trading account(s).

Kindly note that the said amount will reflect the losses the Company will suffer due to your deposits and withdrawals. In case you wish to obtain further information in relation to the Terms and Conditions, please read the section “Other Fees and Charges” of our Client Agreement.

Kind regards,
--------------------------------------------------------
Few questions for you brother,

When did you open an account with them?
When did you deposit the money?
Did you make any trades with XM (kindly share your statement)?
Are your deposit and withdrawal modes different?

hi brother thank you for your reply

and yes of course here is the details :

28 DEC. 2022 11:50

my last deposit was on 24 mar

attached below

no my deposit method are neteller and my withdrawal method are neteller as well

if you can check please in the message they send me they told you deposit and then you withdrawal after but if you check my statement i deposit and i trade and i made profit and i have the right to withdrawal

Attachments

• Screenshot_18.png
    Screenshot_18.png
    52.7 KB · Views: 93
hi brother thank you for your reply

and yes of course here is the details :

28 DEC. 2022 11:50

my last deposit was on 24 mar

attached below

no my deposit method are neteller and my withdrawal method are neteller as well

if you can check please in the message they send me they told you deposit and then you withdrawal after but if you check my statement i deposit and i trade and i made profit and i have the right to withdrawal
@Chris Zacharia, can we have your attention here, please?

So how much did you withdraw total? And how much did they deduct from you?

hi how are

sorry for late reply i was in an accident , i request a withdrawal of 15460 and i received 15150.8
Few steps that you must follow to draw their attention to your issue,
Follow the suggested steps below:

If you deposited your money via credit card then contact the credit card customer care asap and ask them to file a chargeback.
Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat
Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

You will find their email and address here https://www.xm.com/support

Also, Share your story as a review https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/7509/libertex-review

You can also share your story on their social media pages mentioned below:

https://www.facebook.com/xmglobal

https://twitter.com/XM_COM

https://www.youtube.com/user/xmglobal

https://www.instagram.com/xmglobal/

https://www.linkedin.com/company/2930073/

sorry for late reply i was in an accident , i request a withdrawal of 15460 and i received 15150.8
In your case, you actually received the majority of your withdrawal, which I am actually shocked about. The

$15460 - 15150.8 = $309.20

And the company explained to you that you didn't have enough trading activity to cover their fees, and deducted this from your transfer amount.

Now XM did not explain what that threshold of trading activity actually is, but it seems to be about 2% of the deposit amount 15460 * 2% = 309.20. 2% is about the real cost of Neteller fees for merchant account.

contact xm everywhere an they still ignoring the thread what to do next please

You may leave a review of your experience, if you have not already done so.

But in this particular case, you actually got your money back, minus the Neteller fee. You are very fortunate compared to most cases.

And control your gambling impulses....so that you can deposit your money at a broker less likely to rip you off.

Back