• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4xp.com not giving my withdrawal

I am having an issue with a company
cant we write to webmoney and all other modes of transfer they are using so they stop accepting this spam company?

There's no harm in trying. A single complaint may not do much, but if enough people report problems, webmoney could end the relationship.

Thanks for reporting this.

Now if you look well in this screenshot you will find that:

1. Withdrawal is blocked
2. The user of this CRM is Don Marx (or whatever is his real name) of 4XP
3. Account holder name is Romolo something while the withdrawal in this transaction is for Julien Van de Putte- no idea why

4xp_CRM.png

Now if you look well in this screenshot you will find that:

1. Withdrawal is blocked
2. The user of this CRM is Don Marx (or whatever is his real name) of 4XP
3. Account holder name is Romolo something while the withdrawal in this transaction is for Julien Van de Putte- no idea why

View attachment 11223

does that means neither of client will get his money now? :(

It means that 4xp and/or their employees are sharing publicly their customers names and amounts. This is an illegal action by breaching and revealing their customers privacy.
Also it's proving that they are blocking customer's withdrawals.
And it's proving that 4XP IQ level is pretty low :)

true, which country do they have their head quarters in? i think this is time to sue them and get them to court

true, which country do they have their head quarters in? i think this is time to sue them and get them to court

Several points:

1. Why did you open an account without checking to see where the broker was registered?

"4XP is a financial services company authorized and regulated by the FMRRC- Financial Market Regulation Center under license number RU 0394 AA Vv0023"

"FOREX PLACE LTD
Omar Hodge Building
PO Box 3163,
Chera Chambers
Road Town
Tortola, BVI"

And, in reality, it appears that they are really based in Israel.

2. Those who have withdrawal issues should look into teaming up to take action, but only after informing any and all possible regulators of the problems.

3. For the privacy violations, only the customers named can sue.

FMMRC is a non governmental BS Russian regulation, it's a paper to lie to customers and without feeling guilty.
BVI is another BS offshore operation
They are located in Israel

i am from pakistan i have to find few traders who are also not getting their payments and then we can go for legal case against the company

Back