• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem 4XP=FXTG=SkyFX: The Proofs

I am having an issue with a company
Cysec is also scammer. it declare they do not responsibl for those who are issued licenses

You can complaint about Cysec (which has suspended SkyFx's license) from now until doomsday and you won't get a cent. Or, you can follow their recommended procedure and file a complaint with the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman. It's new, so maybe it will get you some of your money, maybe it won't. If you don't follow the procedure you are certain to get nothing.

Hello Kathy,

How long after you made a deposit did you make a claim? Cause my bank says that we needed to make a claim at least 6 months after we made a deposit to our accounts.

Thanks,
Jason

Hello Kathy,

How long after you made a deposit did you make a claim? Cause my bank says that we needed to make a claim at least 6 months after we made a deposit to our accounts.

Thanks,
Jason
Hello Jason

In my case it was 1 month after the deposit. It took three months until I received my money.
Kathy

Cysec is also scammer. it declare they do not responsibl for those who are issued licenses

https://www.esma.europa.eu/investor-corner/file-complaint

This sick regulator still seems to be issuing new BO/FX Licences, however their financial ombudsman are unable to investigate consumers complaints in prescribed timeframe,
due to high workload ?

from some other posts, we can tell its very easy for those Cyprus regulated firms to make consumers waste many many months, first they say 6 months, then again 3 months..
.....etc.......

Best would probably be to follow precisely those ESMA recommendations

SkyFX is down !!! Eventually after 3 years scamming people they are down -
http://www.cysec.gov.cy/CMSPages/GetFile.aspx?guid=80c43a8a-7798-41aa-91e6-b4ada50f6fa8

Mr Aviv Tal Mor, I am sure you are responsible for destroying the lives of many -
The voice of the crowd is loud - We hope you spent your last days in prison, amongst with the other criminals-

In relation to the "previous" shareholders - Again we will not stop giving information until you are found and you get what you deserve! Shimon Cohen (9990839 passport) , Benjamin Abramov (13093929 passport) and Yair Abramov (12326483 passport).

Ron Gibson and Jack Buckay (+972 50 2611332) you are next in the list -

This is great news from the Regulators today!

Great News!!!!

Another one bites the dust!!! I am so glad my banks' Fraud department managed to get my funds returned.

This one down - how many more to go I wonder..

And to the former owners of 4xp....... return me all the money that you have stolen to my and others more!!!!!.

Back