• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Another Bank De Binary (BDB) loser despite VIP status

I am having an issue with a company
Hi Keysha. I am sorry to hear what happened to you and unfortunately sounds familiar. Well, wasn't threatened with jail but I was threatened with a hefty fine! The trick of getting scared away seemed to work for them! One step further, to this. Just a few months ago I received an email from a "victim" stating they recovered their money! When went into details felt the person talking to me seemed to be talking the same way as my brokers used to! When asked to give me contact details to access their help line. DISAPPEARED!
This people infiltrated in here (within this community) as well and reading our Posts every time.

Yes, be careful. Better get the local registered lawyer to give legal advice. Report your case all the related authorities. Bear in mind, once money is lost, it takes time to go through legal process to get it back. Everything has cause and consequence. The scammer seemed to win at the moment coz they got the money right now, but they will suffer in another way in other aspect of their lives.

Hi Keysha. I am sorry to hear what happened to you and unfortunately sounds familiar. Well, wasn't threatened with jail but I was threatened with a hefty fine! The trick of getting scared away seemed to work for them! One step further, to this. Just a few months ago I received an email from a "victim" stating they recovered their money! When went into details felt the person talking to me seemed to be talking the same way as my brokers used to! When asked to give me contact details to access their help line. DISAPPEARED!
This people infiltrated in here (within this community) as well and reading our Posts every time.

Taliana: There are lots of thieves out there who want to take advantage of us again. Please, please, do not give anybody a penny. A Lawyer even tried to scam me. When I did my research there was no such Lawyer at the Law firm address he gave me. Then I had a second person email me and tell me he can get my money back for me. He wanted to scam me too. I said no thanks.

sincerely,
keysha

Taliana: There are lots of thieves out there who want to take advantage of us again. Please, please, do not give anybody a penny. A Lawyer even tried to scam me. When I did my research there was no such Lawyer at the Law firm address he gave me. Then I had a second person email me and tell me he can get my money back for me. He wanted to scam me too. I said no thanks.

sincerely,
keysha
You are right. Even in the hardship time until you get to terms to what had happen to you people trying to convince us they can help. Where were they when we needed them before this happened?
A female by the name Vincenzina Urzina with her partner John tried to scam me too. Giving me the old trick they had their money recovered!
This is what seems to be fishy around here. This people keeping an eye on this posts and actively scamming this people.
Shame on them!

Here's something to pay attention to. If someone says "I have the super-secret way to recover your funds - contact me privately", that's 99% likely to be a scam. Anyone wanting to offer real help will provide publicly available information to assist as many people as possible. In another thread I answered today, the person asked me to email him my advice. I posted it publicly instead. This way someone else can read the thread and follow the same advice without having to ask the same question.

Spotting real legal and chargeback help may require some effort.

Real lawyers have real websites and can have their legal credentials checked. For an example, see this press release from GiambroneLaw.com:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ction-lawsuits-against-several-brokers.44762/

Real companies in the chargeback business will make their rates very clear. Companies that offer "no recovery, no fee" with zero up front are much safer than any which want to somehow have a deposit from you. For an example, see this press release from WinChargeback.com:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ny-we-can-help-you-get-your-money-back.44561/

There are other lawyers and there are other chargeback companies. There are also fake lawyers and fake chargeback companies. Just like a forex broker, you should spend a little bit if time checking on a lawyer or chargeback company. This can save you both time and money.

Here's something to pay attention to. If someone says "I have the super-secret way to recover your funds - contact me privately", that's 99% likely to be a scam. Anyone wanting to offer real help will provide publicly available information to assist as many people as possible. In another thread I answered today, the person asked me to email him my advice. I posted it publicly instead. This way someone else can read the thread and follow the same advice without having to ask the same question.

Spotting real legal and chargeback help may require some effort.

Real lawyers have real websites and can have their legal credentials checked. For an example, see this press release from GiambroneLaw.com:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ction-lawsuits-against-several-brokers.44762/

Real companies in the chargeback business will make their rates very clear. Companies that offer "no recovery, no fee" with zero up front are much safer than any which want to somehow have a deposit from you. For an example, see this press release from WinChargeback.com:

https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/comm...ny-we-can-help-you-get-your-money-back.44561/

There are other lawyers and there are other chargeback companies. There are also fake lawyers and fake chargeback companies. Just like a forex broker, you should spend a little bit if time checking on a lawyer or chargeback company. This can save you both time and money.
I think this is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for your everyday support.

Hi All: I believe the common thread here regarding BdB for all of us is that BdB is not an opportunity for anyone to supplement their income at all. It is an orchestrated scheme to steal one's money.

This is what I believe: BdB is not connected to the real stock market. It is an in house manipulative scheme. All the agents are in collusion to have the client lose transactions because those losses become profits for BdB. All transactions are manipulated to lose for the client.

Let me give you an example of what my personal experience was: When I started Jack gave me some transactions that made my account go up. This was to befriend me and win my trust. This is part and parcel of the scheme. Once I relaxed and felt Jack was helping me, my account started to come down like on a roller coaster. I became suspicious right away. I completely stopped taking any more trade executions from Jack as I believed his agenda was to bring my account down to 0.

I thought I would withdraw my money in my account and say goodby to BdB forever.

Because Jack had given me the bonus, at that time I had 230K in my account. 115K was BdB's share and 115K was my share.

When I placed withdrawal requests to BdB they kept cancelling them. This went on many times. Finally BdB withdrew their 115K from my account and that was okay with me.

Then they locked me out from ever accessing my account again and withdrew my share of 115K from my account and brought the balance in my account down to 0. And of course, this was NOT okay with me.

At this point BdB still had my deposit of 120K; and they stole my 115K from my account.

I sent them a message to either return my deposit of 120K or keep my deposit and give me my 115K from my account as I no longer wish to execute any more trades with BdB. They kept both; my deposit of 120K plus my 115K in my account.

That is what I meant when I said the common thread of BdB is the same for all of us but of course the circumstances on how they stole each person's money may be slightly different.

I believe Banc de Binary's real motive and ulterior purpose is embezzelement of stealing as much money as they can from innocent and trusting people.

Can I ask that everyone who has been scammed go to this thread at https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/banc-de-binary-account-and-financial-details.45838/ - please post all details you have of Banc de Binary bank accounts that they have asked you to wire transfer funds into - that's the only way they will be able to get scot free with your funds as your bank will not be able to assist you to retrieve your funds, unless you take these scammers to court.

Please also post all details of companies your credit card transfers were routed / funneled through (SMS conformations or however your bank informed you), and which end Banc de Binary company / entity received your funds - you can find that from your credit card transaction statements.

Please let's all post all financial details Banc de Binary uses to steal and scam our money from us. In your reports to all the various authorities, please also update your reports and point them to this forum that you reported being scammed at, together with all other victims, and point them in particular to the Banc de Binary account and financial information.

Hi, thanks for the replies.

For the how and why, it was based on a few wins and a lot of lies, as I've read many others were. It's standard practice it seems. Now I've found this site and read the other stories then no, not another cent. There is a site that scams the 401 spammers for fun which is really interesting, if only there was a way of doing that back.

It was 25k USD in total, a few thousand at a time, he kept giving me wins each time up to this point then tried the 60 second method which I'd seen on youtube to tried it and burnt about 30k which was in the account. Then he (true to his word) bumped the account back up to 25k. Then got another win. I was about 31k in holding which was about equal to the amount of bonuses and hadn't heard from him for 2 weeks so i tried to withdraw it to discover that you can't withdraw bonuses. So I said what's going on because he'd not kept in touch and straight away he gave me another win, bump up to 34k, then gave me another trade which blew the lot. He then said I was being passed to recovery (which again is pretty clever because it makes you feel safe) but as soon as recovery asked for more money I'm thinking a) I don't have anything left to use and b) putting more money in is not a recovery and c) where's the promised 25k protected (you'll see in the transcript all the way he's promising protection). I asked him about options insurance as that's on the trade screen and I'd seen other options traders using insurance but he didn't answer.

The complete transcript for the account manager is here

http://smallism.org/images/jackw.transcript.txt

and the very short one from the recovery department here

http://smallism.org/images/david h bdb.txt

It's really bad timing as well as I'm working away from home for a few weeks. on which point, I have to log off, but I'll be back as soon as possible.

Again thank you for the comments. I spoke to Antony on Skype and he said "there is no non-nuclear option", but hey, I'm all about the nuclear options if I can rally the masses.

Edward

Hi: Where are you in recovering your funds. I have lost 114K. Is there information that you can give
me to help me recover my funds. I live in Canada.

Is there information that you can give
me to help me recover my funds. I live in Canada.

What’s your exact status with the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman, have you filed a complaint, did
you get a return……?

Back