Are you in a hurry to make money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started trading small sums cause I knew that I'd be tempted to trade large amounts at the beginning.

I am very cool and calm minded persona and not in hurry to make money from this business, I always accept the small profit as I take the minimum risk and I am surviving efficiently, I think taking less risk is better than terrible situation.

Patience is required on forex business, during trading we will not instantly will obtained profit without patience, but we must waiting price hit target profit, and during trading will good we have plan trading but still remain focus on changes on the market, in hurry for making quick profit is not good habit on trading

I truly say I learn patience from my mistakes . I realize my most of losses were due to hurry in trading. Then I know I need to analyze market and work on my plan with patience. Not for open positions you have to wait for right time to close them while getting reasonable profit or for safety when one is going towards loss.

I think that one should learn not just patience but also why mistakes occurred. Sometimes mistakes aren't the result of emotions but rather of poor judgement.

No I don’t have such mind set. Because I know very well that forex is a highly risky, competitive and volatile market and it takes a lot of time, patience, perseverance and hard work to properly learn about forex market and forex trading. Once I am fully adapted with the forex market only then I can think of earning huge money. But even then I can’t think of earning thousands of dollars in one trade.

Without proper trading strategies, carefully monitoring all forex trading aspects and a good trading platform earning thousands of dollars is a mere dream. So I don’t prefer to dream without making right initiatives. I will say first learn in and out of forex market, try to take calculative risks and do your trading as per a proper trading plan, one day success will be your path.

Usually if we already having long time experience, hence will more calm and cool on trading, different when still as beginner, almost them in hurry want to making quick profit, and sometime reckless in decision making, before signal has been confirmed already open trades, discipline trading will better acompanied with our experience on trading

I've seen many traders that just enter forex market, get some know how of the trading and start targeting thousands of dollars earning per month. Were you also had the same mindset when you entered forex trading or was it different?

No right now I am not. But when I came to forex market, I was in hurry. For this I have lost a lot of money. Entering the market without proper knowledge is main reason newbie remains in a hurry to make money. I always suggest newbie to read about successful traders, their biography or autobiography or interviews.

Yes time and experience tells you many things, ,earning come to you in realistic way. Hurry and quickness in trading is never supported by anyone. Traders do this mistake often he want to snatch his profit from market in hurry. Sooner or later he can understand what mistakes and side effects he has to suffer with this way of trading.

Yes new traders become restless to make money. All day long they try to find out new entry. Even their night is sleepless. But the fact is to make money in trading you need a calm and relaxed mind. When I was new I was also in a hurry to make money. It's because most of the time we are given wrong information about trading. Like making money is vey easy here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back