banc de binary bdb another idiot victim

Please don't forget to take snapshots of the status of your account before those scammers terminate your account and wipe out / steal your balance. Once you start the chargeback process they will do the same to you as they did to the rest of us.

Thx Anne : thx alot I followed your advice and will keep an eye. I called the bank and they told me they will stop my credit card and shared their fraud dept will investigate and take action:

Now my question to you : does this work successfully given the facts i shared earlier ( that i signed only decleration and verified account - no bonus) ??? Bdb did not reply yet nor called me about my withdrawal request.

Ali,

What happened to me is what you have mentioned... I started the withdrawal process. Ensure that you have sent the documents to verification of your account.

I did not do any chargeback but informed the bank. I ignored all the calls from them and told that I have decided not to trade. They even asked me to open up my screen and try to trade and see that I can earn but I refused.

The process takes about 2 weeks, it was a very torturing to go through daily...

I lost a few hundreds because of the exchange rates but got all my money back.

Hope that you get all of your money back...

Ali,

What happened to me is what you have mentioned... I started the withdrawal process. Ensure that you have sent the documents to verification of your account.

I did not do any chargeback but informed the bank. I ignored all the calls from them and told that I have decided not to trade. They even asked me to open up my screen and try to trade and see that I can earn but I refused.

The process takes about 2 weeks, it was a very torturing to go through daily...

I lost a few hundreds because of the exchange rates but got all my money back.

Hope that you get all of your money back...

Thx Sam and congrats on the success of your process. What you mentioned is wierd : that means you can trade while you already placed a withdrawal request?! I mean shouldnt this sum be not available for trading? Ok i know i sound naive now because it is clear they want you to lose so that no money left to be withdrawn.

So far i was not called for such purposes and things seem going on : request is still pending , they sent me that last week it is being processed so i hope i would have good conclusion as yours. The chargeback gun is ready to shoot once they play around or if they call me like they did to you.

Can you share more about your case with them ?

I not sure what they were up to when they ask me to trade, most likely to cancel my withdrawal so that I can burn my cash...

so don't touch the withdrawal process or it would take another 2 torturous weeks... I prayed so hard!

After I deposited the money, I realised that I have done something foolish. Did not even trade 1 time because if I did, I knew I would be sucked into a deep hole...

Thank god people are finding this site early in their experience!

I have taken a commitment to spread the word in every means possible. Let's all do that before other hard working people get scammed by these scumbags! Yes thanks to this site although I was a bit late , but it is still never too late.

My suggestion to FPA forum management : why dont you place an ads on google everytime one make a research about forex/binary .. he/she can find you easily and get the right info at the right time. Iam willing to donate!

Update on my case: they started calling me today to trade after placing the withdrawal request almost 9 days ago - 4 calls !

" why dont at least make some profit before you withdraw?"

" cancel the withdraw and we will do it again to make it faster!"

Finally another guy called me and at the end , said I was upgraded to VIP and that he can sent me the money in 2 days - I said no thanks I dont want VIP and I can wait the promised 7-10 working days no need to rush LOL- at end of call he was mad at me for refusing to cancel and trade saying I am losing BIG opprotunity to tripple my balance - I told him : sir there is also risk to lose investment as per your clear terms so I need the money and dont want to trade as I might lose them - He said again : it is guaranteed trade and I replied calmly : I don't see this in your terms and conditions! so he got mad and started yelling at me so I was very cool saying : sir if Iam VIP and you are yelling at VIP .. this is not good LOL ..

my 15K withdrawal request is still pending and I have just written to their customer service about it to see their reply , These so called senior account managers are bunch of street thugs like the ones in Mafioso movies ... my question to you senior hard working people's money robbers: What kind of stories you tell your kids about your work ??? how do you feel when you put food on your family's table you know it came from stolen money ???? You BDB losers!

Where possible, DO NOT SIGN ANYTHING - not the DOD, not the bonus arrangement, nothing!!!!!!

Make a withdrawal and if they are funny, then tell them you will start the chargeback process if they refuse to allow you to withdraw your funds.

It's too late for those of us who were coerced and threatened with what we now know are their lies, into signing the same by the scumbags telling us we will not be allowed to withdraw our money if we don't sign these documents! Worse than low life pond scums ... hopefully karma will get to the sooner rather than later - shame though that we will never know of these individuals with fake names who have conned and scammed us. We will only know when the top dog himself goes down and the whole house of cards collapse .........

Guys : i got my money back into my credit card : less few hundreds and i dont know why.

Truth is : their customer support was helpful and i kept communicating with them or kept them in CC. And since I did not fall into the traps of accepted bonus and the VIP trades , there is no reason for themto deny my withdrawal. They confirmed they are processing and today I got my money back.

The thing here in my case is not listening to their rubbish about cancelling the withdrawal to make it faster or to trade their guaranteed signals ( well yes ther are guaranteed signals to ZERO your account)

Banc de "Robbery" : will now inform the fraud investigation unit and the press about you scumbags so that i hope more people can avoid the nightmares and pain you caused.

My soncere thanks to FPA : i found you just at the right time before it was too late. Please invest more in google ads so at least when people search for such scums they find you quickly and dont find the fake reviews I found!

Ali,

Really good to hear that... the lost of a few hundred might be the bank charges and exchange rates

Really happy for you and know that there's no quick cash or free money! :)

Finally if you got your money, i think you better not invest it again with any broker who have already marked as suspicious on FPA.

Back