Bloombex Options Suck

This is very interesting as I am now having issues with similar problems with Bloombex-Options. I am getting no responses from my account Manager or this Benjamin fellow. They ran my credit card up to 100 K with a lot of promises of paying them back and now my account is locked and no one has responded for quite a while.

Very disappointing and broke! I guess I can try to report fraud to my credit cards, but maybe I need to try speaking with this Rebecca and see if she can help me? I am not to far out on these charges and my credit cards are they are not only maxed out he ran one like 85 K over limit, he was very proud of himself and said he had a really good relationship with Chase. Now the bill is mine and it is killing me and ruining my credit scores! Hoe do they get away with this?

This is the second time I have been scammed, so bad on me!

Bhart54

I feel your pain I have invested in three Binary options companies and have been scammed three times. I have not heard from Bloombex for over a month. Yet they say they are sending me emails and they are reaching out to me. I hope there is some way that you can get some of your funds back.
Rod

Rod, no matter who calls claiming they can help make back your money, don't ever sent a cent to any binary company (or to anyone who cold calls you about any investment).

Hi Rod,
I am sorry to see that even though we are trying to assist you, our best efforts are still described as bad intentions.
I said "I will be contacting you in private mail if I have further needs in clarifications"- right now I am still inquiring inside the company, also your account manager has been in contact with you and told you it might take some time and confirmed that we are working on it.
Let me remind you that your account manager is always available for you for direct updates.
Regards
Hello Sandra, I have a BIG problem with your company and my funds! My Account Manager Michael Hunter has disappeared along with his "Boss" Benjamin Walsh. They have my account locked since February after running my credit cards to unimaginable amounts. So,I have no assess, no withdrawals, no accountability from anyone. God knows I have tried everyone, chat, Skype, calls, emails.
If you are here as a representative of this Company and it's reputation, you have your work cut out for you. In this case It was Extremely UNFAIR DISCLOSURE and I am happy that some else calls that FRAUD! Bhart54

Your bank turned down the chargeback. Did you try Rebecca from WinChargeback?
Hi Pharaoh, I have been in contact with Rebecca and she is wonderful! My only problem is, even if she was able to get this resolved all the money goes to my credit cards. That is a good thing but them I have no "real" money to pay her? I would have that but Ivory Options never sent me my withdrawal which was hard money. So I am in such a financial bind and cannot barely pay my own bills. These people have sucked the life out of me! I feel so stupid for ever believing any of them where really here to help any of us make money.

Talk to Rebecca and explain to her the exact nature of your situation. I can't speak for her, but she strikes me as a reasonable person.

And no matter what happens, never ever place a cent with any binary company again.

Talk to Rebecca and explain to her the exact nature of your situation. I can't speak for her, but she strikes me as a reasonable person.

And no matter what happens, never ever place a cent with any binary company again.
Thanks, we are trying to work it out!

Back